4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Yep, it is a standard photographic principle called depth of field (DOF). It is important in highlighting the subject when the context (background) is less important. Look at any non-landscape image or film. They all use it. Even landscape if the image has a primary subject, like a tree.
You're not wrong, in principle. Look at the render of the new environment though. Give it a few seconds. Where are your eyes drawn to the most? Don't see it as a challenge, just be honest.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
And some of the post are about computer specs blah blah rather than the actual progress update.
Well the specs and problems pertaining to them are tied to the progress (or lack thereof). At least he's not claiming he's sick while playing Final Fantasy twice, like other developers.

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
Did i miss something or was it all?
is there any helen scene in the Game yet? did i miss something?
there was no sex scene at all except miru,
i heard it has best MILF scenes that's the reason i downloaded it but didn't find any :(

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Did i miss something or was it all?
is there any helen scene in the Game yet? did i miss something?
there was no sex scene at all except miru,
i heard it has best MILF scenes that's the reason i downloaded it but didn't find any :(
Bro, weren't you the guy who threatened BaDIK thread that you won't play BaDIK until they give you a decent amount of MILFs? And they recommended Wendy, Dani, Minnie, Linda and Stanley to you? Indeed, Stanley has the hottest boobs approved by Derek! And you suddenly ended up here. :KEK:
It seems they've pranked you again. Ocean games, Where It All Began and Summer's Gone, are great and have the hottest female characters imho, but no sex scenes yet other than Miru in WIAB. And these games are slow-burn and story-based, so if you're more interested in steamy sex scenes than story, this probably isn't your cup of tea.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkdevil66

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
Bro, weren't you the guy who threatened BaDIK thread that you won't play BaDIK until they give you a decent amount of MILFs? And they recommended Wendy, Dani, Minnie, Linda and Stanley to you? Indeed, Stanley has the hottest boobs approved by Derek! And you suddenly ended up here. :KEK:
It seems they've pranked you again. Ocean games, Where It All Began and Summer's Gone, are great and have the hottest female characters imho, but no sex scenes yet other than Miru in WIAB. And these games are slow-burn and story-based, so if you're more interested in steamy sex scenes than story, this probably isn't your cup of tea.
There was so many haha reacts on that comment so I thought he was lying that's why I didn't play Being dik,

In one of the thread they recommend this WIAB saying it has best MILF scene , This Game looks good but there was no scene at all :(,

Thanks for suggestion I will try them one by one.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Where should a new player begin? 0.6? Or Chapter 2?
Don't bother with 0.6 (it's before the remake) unless you have a thing for poor graphics and plot holes so big that you can fly an A380 through.
There are plot holes. Completely open-ended parts of the story are left to be (un)told. But I enjoyed many parts of the old story. It is worth a playthrough, in my opinion.

Bubilonka

Apr 26, 2020

Hello,

Soo...

1. Workstation
2. CH3 Status
3. Previews

1. Workstation

TL:DR at the end of the text.
Over the past weeks, I had a back-and-forth with the Nvidia tech support & also did a lot of research to see if memory pooling would still work through PCI-E, etc.
Nada... "Hey, let's charge almost 10,000€ for a GPU that can't even pool its memory like the predecessor."
That's pretty much the only reason why I want the A6000/Pro Cards.
But it's not going to happen with this GEN.
So I reconsidered and I'm doing the following now:
Instead of a Workstation with 2xA6000 ADA, I'm getting a custom-built workstation with 4x4090.
And on top of that, an A6000 (Old Gen).
I already have an old Gen A6000, and adding another with a NvLink will give me roughly 96GB VRAM.
I'd say 70% of my scenes can be rendered with 24GB. 30% need more than that. (Exceptions are updates like CH6 SG, which is 80% far above 24GB.)
So, I will have one PC with 2xA6000 Old Gen, that only renders the big scenes. (Every single update will have them.)
Meanwhile, the 4x4090 Workstation is going to render everything else.
And it's not just the raw speed of the GPU that's going to matter...
A good friend of mine is rendering on a 4090, and while he showed me a few animations, I noticed how fast they were rendering... But not because of the Cuda cores... But because of how fast the 4090 slurped the textures & other thingies into the memory.
Between each frame is a pause where the GPU loads all the textures & info into the memory... And while I created the Tabletop animations, this pause could take up to five minutes. (Before every single frame.)
This took longer than the actual rendering part & is also the reason why you never got a yoga/stretching cinematic in Chapter 3x5... As each memory loading pause took 15min and I abandoned it.
So it appears that it would also speed up animations by A LOT.
But I first have to test it, and then I can show you some graphs.
Oh, the custom Workstation (water-cooled GPUs) is also almost 8000€ cheaper than the previous double A6000 ADA Workstation.)
Both games would be made on both PCs. No more designated PCs. Both games are going to enjoy the fruits and WIAB won't face any downtime due to VRAM issues.
I can't get the workstation yet and have to wait for the Steam release, as you know, my old tax office hasn't submitted my 2021 numbers yet, and atm I wouldn't even get a loan for 2000€.
With the 5000 series GEN, I'll take another look at the Pro cards... But I need that scaleable VRAM.

TL:DR: Instead of a Workstation with 2xA6000s ADA, I get a custom Workstation with 4x4090 & a separate old Gen A6000 to upgrade my current WiAB PC to 96GB VRAM. New Workstation is almost 9000€ cheaper. Still can't get it before Steam, tho. Both Games would be made on both PCs. WIAB won't face any downtime.

2. Status of Chapter 3
CH3 is coming along great.
I still need to render ~400 renders. (96 of them are currently in the queue, and ~300 need to be set up.)
I've already started with postwork, and as soon as I have around 500 renders done in post, I will start testing.
We're getting pretty close now.

3. Previews - 4K attached
Sneaky MC
View attachment 2820768

Zoey-Moey

View attachment 2820769

New important environment

View attachment 2820770

WiAB: Probably early September.
SG: Probably late September.

- Ocean
bro no one gives a fk about your stupid graphics card, the consumers or more importantly the patrons want results and progress not 2 pages how you explain what graphics card is better.. geez4

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
bro no one gives a fk about your stupid graphics card, the consumers or more importantly the patrons want results and progress not 2 pages how you explain what graphics card is better.. geez4

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
You're complaining cause Ocean is trying to be transparent about what's going on, and if he didn't post this somebody else would be bitching cause he's 'keeping patrons and consumers in the dark', so there's never a win-win situation here.

For what I've noticed the majority of people likes to know about this stuff though (sometimes they even learn a thing or 2 about it). But being an absolute brat just cause YOU don't like explanations is something else.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes