1.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Jan 7, 2019
There is NO NTR tag, nor will there be... NTR from what I understand is if one of the characters is out having sex with others, other than the M/C... Yes there is a build up to upcoming events, but NOONE has the right to tag the materials as NTR. Someone has already tried that and one of the moderators her plainly stated that as of right now, no NTR tag is required...
  • Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Just saying go by this sites definition not what you think or believe.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
if a villain saying i go to pound that pussy isnt actually ntr man ...if you chek his other works there is not ntr on it a this is the same reality so almost same story ,.im 99% sure he is not gonna use ntr on this game[at least not the one who you are talking]

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but wouldn't this make your last avn a NTR one? There was a girl mc was dating, and suddenly left her with a guy for 5 min and she left mc for that need
Sex needs to be involved for it to be NTR.

Leaving for 5 minutes for a fucking conversation is not, has never been nor will ever be in the realm of NTR.

Stop talking about NTR until you learn what it is.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Where Love Leads Us 3 v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: JJsworld

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
anyone tried this new update yet? :ROFLMAO:im curious on what this "climax" the dev was talking about. cuz of that "build up"

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I like all 3 KN's. Quality work all around.

I fixed The MC calling himself Jason in chapter one. And fixed spelling errors in all three chapters.
I did not alter the dialogue.
The zip file says "scriptv1" etc...to separate the chapters.
Unzip, put the script in the game folder, and overwrite when asked. (try not to mix up scripts) :sneaky:

On another point: NTR here is a non-issue. JJsworld wrote a story about a man with more than one love relationship,
respect his story as is.

Reactions: JJsworld

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I like all 3 KN's. Quality work all around.

I fixed The MC calling himself Jason in chapter one. And fixed spelling errors in all three chapters.
I did not alter the dialogue.
The zip file says "scriptv1" etc...to separate the chapters.
Unzip, put the script in the game folder, and overwrite when asked. (try not to mix up scripts) :sneaky:

On another point: NTR here is a non-issue. JJsworld wrote a story about a man with more than one love relationship,
respect his story as is.
Thanks... I thought I had corrected everything, but glad there are more people willing to check further... Gonna do a Chapter 1-3 file after chapter is finished, I will inlay them and get new links... Thanks Again...

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Sex needs to be involved for it to be NTR.

Leaving for 5 minutes for a fucking conversation is not, has never been nor will ever be in the realm of NTR.

Stop talking about NTR until you learn what it is.
Actually sex does not need to be involved for it to be ntr. It needs to be that the LI is being taken away either physically or emotionally so sex isnt the deal breaker with ntr. So your right someone should learn what it is before they say something. Although I agree that it wasn't ntr.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok .. JJ ... don't know if this was asked before .. probably was ... seems like there will be some confusion with the babes in this game with the ones from the other .... are you planning on that dude banging my babes in this game .. or me banging his either by accident or on purpose ? ... i had to ask :unsure:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Full Disclosure:
I was pretty pissed about the scene that ended up being cut.

After reviewing it, several times, I have to say that the original scene was badly cut. If it had not been placed at the end of a episode, leaving everyone to imagine what would follow, presuming the worst, and instead had been placed and continued to it's final, it could have made sense. As it was cut originally, it left the episode with a HORRIBLE and unexplainable cliffhanger. The assurances by the Dev, made little or no sense compared to what was (seemingly) the only possible explanation, the main LI was fantasizing and getting very interested in the guy that was sexually harassing her. The Dev says that that wasn't what was happening, yet, it chose to leave that has the ending of the episode.

Sure, nothing happened, probably nothing was going to happen, yet, it was intentionally suggested by having that scene has a cliffhanger. Had the scene been initiated and completed, all that could have been avoided.

I am quite convinced that the idea wasn't to devolve the story into a netorare fest, but, leaving that as the ending was a courting with the possibility in order to create some form of drama. And it did. Apparently too much.

The Dev then took umbrage from being criticized by people that felt betrayed, clearly not understanding that it was his decision to leave them to imagine the worst that created the problem.

I want to say that I overreacted. I asked repeatedly for the Dev to open up about what else the scene meant, if, by his words, it didn't mean "THAT". Maybe I was too "aggressive" or he felt heckled or something, I never got any answer, which at the moment felt like a confirmation of the worst assumptions, that, is entirely my fault and I apologize for it.

Again I say, the scene wasn't in itself anything "special", but, leaving it unexplained at the end of a chapter in a kinetic story (meaning no possibility of influencing the situation) created the idea that what was to happen was what no one wanted.

The decision to kill the scene, well, that made it look even more suspicious, because if it was innocent, why delete it? I know, I know, it was a reaction to the overreaction to a misunderstanding caused by a badly cut scene.

Things could have gone a LOT better. From my part, I apologize. And I'll very much enjoy not talking about this any further.

Peace :)

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Lmfao....the day I check out a new game and all the overview has is this: " :poop: " I legit won't even be surprised at this point, I'd say 'low effort overviews' turn off folks with bandwidth limits but tbh, I think 0 effort went into this one

So game is about a former Yakuza turned bodybuilder who is in a quint-ouple relationship with non identical quadrouplets who are recovering from training for the 35th annual anorexia championships while simultaneously having to live with Albinism induced light sensitivity issues, which coincidentally causes them to stumble into the cockpit of their flight home while attempting a strap on assisted triple spit roast, bumping into the pilots, causing them to crash land on a tropical island inhabited by invisible, cannibalistic paparazzi?

Wow 6/8 Kinks checked ✔
DL'ing now!

• Haha
Reactions: Hedylogos

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I did this time, but the rest goes as it was written a few years ago. I put a small portion in that a reader had suggested. There was a little outrage towards it, and some even wanted a NTR placed on it. Luckily there is an administrator for F95 that follows, so he wouldn't tag it. The scene was actually gonna lead up to a situation around chapter 3 or 4, for a climatic ending...
Now that scene is removed, you can explain why mc's love interest getting nude and fingering herself in public over a bbc guy fucking another girl while cheer and fantasize about the bbc guy. I mean I really would like to know what will be the situation leading up and what would be the climatic ending. Because even it ends up bad for bbc guy, it wouldn't change ''mc's love interest getting nude and fingering herself in public over a bbc guy fucking another girl while cheer and fantasize about the bbc guy''. You never explained us while mc's love interest did that and why it wasn't ntr ish scene. You keep blaming players and said that 'there was a situation for that!!! You don't get it!' but to this day you never explained why mc's love interest did that. So don't blame players if they think you are bs'ing since again for the last time, you don't explain anything and frankly I don't think there is an explanation for ''mc's love interest getting nude and fingering herself in public over a bbc guy fucking another girl while cheer and fantasize about the bbc guy.'' in a harem game. It's something you only expect on ntr games

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Now that scene is removed, you can explain why mc's love interest getting nude and fingering herself in public over a bbc guy fucking another girl while cheer and fantasize about the bbc guy. I mean I really would like to know what will be the situation leading up and what would be the climatic ending. Because even it ends up bad for bbc guy, it wouldn't change ''mc's love interest getting nude and fingering herself in public over a bbc guy fucking another girl while cheer and fantasize about the bbc guy''. You never explained us while mc's love interest did that and why it wasn't ntr ish scene
il_570xN.885807637_rpbd.jpg
I actually wanted to see the justification behind it.
...considering he said he doesn't want to bend to peoples demands I think the justification wasn't all that good.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes