Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Goddamnit when i can play episode 10 ? how long we gonna wait...
The Episode is expected to release Sunday for Patrons. As for when it will be released here on F95? Well that is unknown.

The creator wishes for at least 4-5 days to pass before it gets shared here, and has provided incentive for people to wait. We'll see if people respect his wishes this time and care about the bonus episode.

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
Personally I'm more than willing to play along with any game developer who takes steps to acknowledge the sharing of the game, and doesn't actively try to prohibit it.

@CheekyGimp seems like a great guy. If it takes a few more days for a full version to come out over here, because the developer asks for that to happen, so be it!

mall46

May 9, 2017
its gonna come out couple of hours after the patreon release if even that long.

aint nobody gonna wait a couple of days.

Reactions: Deniz31

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Personally I'm more than willing to play along with any game developer who takes steps to acknowledge the sharing of the game, and doesn't actively try to prohibit it.

@CheekyGimp seems like a great guy. If it takes a few more days for a full version to come out over here, because the developer asks for that to happen, so be it!
Yeah i shared that same hope when ep09 was to come out, and unfortunately it was leaked out anyways :confused:

Reactions: HyponoHypi

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You could release the episode without the last scene an release later a deluxe version.
Or, now bear with me here, or he could just stick to his plan and release the completed update/release as intended, and then when it's shared here (after a few days grace period) we can enjoy the full intended release!:eek::D

What you were suggesting... That's the kind of "nickel & dime" tactic I expect from EA/Ubisoft/Activision etc.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
As much as I would be fine with postponing the sharing of the episode, we all know that if it's not shared here, it will be somewhere else. Or maybe I am wrong and everyone that supports his Patreon, is 100% behind his decision. I don't even know which scenario is better. :D

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
As much as I would be fine with postponing the sharing of the episode, we all know that if it's not shared here, it will be somewhere else.
Whilst true, it's also irrelevant.
All that matters here, in this thread, is things pertaining to this thread. Not about it being available somewhere other than here or through Patreon.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

also ...

also also ...

Dev Update,
Episode 10

Finally ...

Episode 10 release: Less than 7 days away!

As this is not released, no request thread can be created to vent anticipation and stop complaints.
Please be civil about this game arriving here in the Opening Post by any means and support the developer come closer to fruition with constructive, happy, encouraging, praising remarks.

Reactions: VI487 and DrackDrap
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes