Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017

also ...

also also ...

Dev Update,
Episode 10

Finally ...

Episode 10 release: Less than 7 days away!

As this is not released, no request thread can be created to vent anticipation and stop complaints.
Please be civil about this game arriving here in the Opening Post by any means and support the developer come closer to fruition with constructive, happy, encouraging, praising remarks.
Just a suggestion - a spoilered copy or synopsis of what is hidden in each of these Patreon only posts would be helpful for the rest of us...

Blazblue

Also known as 'Blazblue'
Donor
May 13, 2017
If you don't want it posted here, don't post it on Patreon. You know how piracy works, the rules are simple enough.

If you wanna wait and make sure everything is polished, be my guest.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please do not antagonize content creators and contributors.
Everyone is free to share their views and also their creations at their leisure pace.

There are creators who post here, both content and comments of their own free will and all of them are all the more successful and vibrant for it.

This game is not yet released anywhere in it's 10th iteration and we owe it to ourselves to play the 9th and be positive and hopeful of a speedy and bountiful experience for the dev making this game and reaping all due rewards.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a good cookie to crunch on in the mean time ...
Um, Having just read 3 or so pages of posts, I still can't find nutti'n to complain about. I thought last ep. was good. A bit over the top of reality, but I enjoyed it and laughed my ass off. It's pretty boring when I can't complain but thats a good thing!!! (BTW about the party; if they can't take a joke fuck em')

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I even liked Katie obsessing about if she went over the top. Little did she know that the MC was just flipping what Natasha and her butt-boy would have done to Katie (or worse) on them. I can't see how anyone doesn't just love Katie.
Oh I love Katie. I'm a "do unto others before they do unto your friends" kinda guy. I thoroughly enjoyed everything that happened to Roger and Natasha at the party. I even think Sammy deserves a medal for his contribution to the "don't screw with Katie" club.

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
Thoroughly enjoyed this.

The dialogue and interaction with Katie were brilliant. Immersive.

As soon as the player grasps each character trope and plays into them; the conversations and interactions flow quite naturally, and are entertaining.

The background story arc(s) are great.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The models at times look amazing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Added to the Watch list.

Edit:

I'll also add, a major draw card that I liked about this VN was that the MC was allowed to be and act like a man. Assertive dialogue options, regardless of consequence was refreshing. As opposed to a wimpy looking kid with an arm length penis, whose best character trait is Sneaking Skill Max .

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Goddamit Boss! I thought we were friends! Well, he did, anyway!
I was proud of that post, very sad it was removed! :censored:

On a positive note: When the game gets leaked here later today (I should be releasing it on Patreon very soon), there'll be no complaints from me. I've already used up my quota of cranky for the week (and it wasn't even about piracy!) ;)

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Goddamit Boss! I thought we were friends! Well, he did, anyway!
I was proud of that post, very sad it was removed! :censored:

On a positive note: When the game gets leaked here later today (I should be releasing it on Patreon very soon), there'll be no complaints from me. I've already used up my quota of cranky for the week (and it wasn't even about piracy!) ;)
And he delayed me by 15 minutes when I should be working on the release! 15minutes?? Should I start writing letters of apology and issuing refunds now or wait a while?

OK - Logging off now to finish the release. All done (except a few typos to fix and one last replay to confirm the max scores).
Next time we talk, Episode 10 will have dropped....Or I'll be dead!
OK, a tad dramatic. Episode 10 will have dropped!

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
And he delayed me by 15 minutes when I should be working on the release! 15minutes?? Should I start writing letters of apology and issuing refunds now or wait a while?

OK - Logging off now to finish the release. All done (except a few typos to fix and one last replay to confirm the max scores).
Next time we talk, Episode 10 will have dropped....Or I'll be dead!
OK, a tad dramatic. Episode 10 will have dropped!
Cut off your right pinky finger and wrap it in my cash refund. Present both on a pillow to me. Then we'll be square.

I'll leave the stoop light on for you tonight. Don't wake the kids with your sobbing again.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Episode 10 countdown
Folks,
Very close to episode 10 being completed, so it may be out in the early evening (GMT time) rather than late tonight as previously mentioned. As usual it will be available for $10+ patrons first.
Just wanted to say thanks a lot to the beta testers - It really helped a lot!
And thanks to everyone for their patience after I pushed the release last week. But as promised, the delay allowed me to squeeze in extra content and this episode is the largest so far!
At approx 3600 lines of code/dialog, it's over twice the size of Episodes 1-4 (they averaged 1700 lines each) and a fair chunk bigger the the previous biggest episode (which was episode 8 - 2900 lines). It has well over 200 renders and 7 animations/video.
should be ready in a few hours.
Hope you enjoy.....

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes