Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
I don't resent the Dev for trying to keep their game from leaking, but holding content hostage hurts patrons as much as it does pirates, so it's really only hurting the Dev and their game in the long run. A little bit silly if you ask me.
The Bonus Episode isn't going to be released on Patreon. It's going to be released here on F95 for everyone. There's no content being held hostage, because the content doesn't exist. It just a nice thing for everyone to look forward to if people can respect the wishes of CG.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Guy's I wish to trump all people's virtue here once and for all. Never release the update here, but, Instead what I think we should do is all line in an row, pull down our pants, bend over, and prepare for an complete thrashing from the Game Dev, for all the impure thought's we have had about playing his game for free. this seem's to me the only sane thing left to do.

Who's first?
Sammy is that you?

Reactions: CheekyGimp

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Guy's I wish to trump all people's virtue here once and for all. Never release the update here, but, Instead what I think we should do is all line in an row, pull down our pants, bend over, and prepare for an complete thrashing from the Game Dev, for all the impure thought's we have had about playing his game for free. this seem's to me the only sane thing left to do.

Who's first?
ummm..i do not believe @CheekyGimp would find much joy in a thousand+ anuses being pointed at him..then of course..i do not know his kinks :p

viezeman

May 13, 2017
Mac

Partial compression = Ep1-9 compressed (lower quality images) but Ep10 is full quality.
Worth downloading this one if you are only playing from Episode 10 onwards (smaller download size)

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched versions.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Where The Heart Is [Ep. 10] [CheekyGimp] - Original Size: 1.53GB

Download PC (180MB): - - -

Download Mac (174MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes