Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Guess we should assume the Bonus Episode won't happen. :(

Also, sorry CG, but I dropped my US$10 pledge to US$1. I can't see a point in supporting that much for perks like early access when it gets leaked immediately.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Here's my crunched versions.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Where The Heart Is [Ep. 10] [CheekyGimp] - Original Size: 1.53GB

Download PC (180MB): - - -

Download Mac (174MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow. That's extremely compressed. I wonder why the size-ratio between compressed and regular version seems to differ so much from game to game.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
You're dropping your pledge because other people are selfish?

And here I thought Patreon was about supporting the devs, not paying for updates...
I shouldn't have said that. But you are donating with the expectation that you get perks or rewards for donating, and if you don't get those then whats the point of paying for them you know?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Guess we should assume the Bonus Episode won't happen. :(

Also, sorry CG, but I dropped my US$10 pledge to US$1. I can't see a point in supporting that much for perks like early access when it gets leaked immediately.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Punish the dev for people pirating his game. You are a prince.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
I'm not punishing anyone. When you are a Patron at certain tiers there's perks and benefits assigned to that. If I'm not getting those perks then I don't see a point in paying for them. I'm still a Patron just at a lower tier. Which is more than most people here can say. I don't want to punish CG, but I don't want to feel like I'm being punished myself either.

I don't blame anyone for sharing the game. It's their decision and I just have to respect that since I'm here posting on F95. You guys should also respect my decision for not wanting to pay for perks I'm not getting access to. Not going to comment again on this.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Guys, please keep it civil.

@Seagal You're still getting exactly what you paid for, but are upset other people get it too who didn't pay. That's valid. But keep in mind that those people aren't impacted at all by you decreasing your support for a developer. The developer is.

It's your money, do with it as you please. But don't expect that posting "I'm decreasing my pledge" on this thread to not catch some shit about it. :)

There are very few games you're not going to get within a few hours of their release on this forum. Best advice is to support devs that create content you like, not because of the Patreon perks.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I pledge to a tonne of creators. Some are game devs, some musicians and adult artists. My wife also pledged to a lot of devs. Patreon is a platform to support creators. The rewards are there way of saying thank you. Early access is by far the stupidest of rewards. Pirates have always and will always release content as soon as it's available. This site has helped many creators of adult content gain support. I know alot of people who have pledged 30 dollars to a creator dispute content leaking immediately upon release. Asking a pirate to delay releasing content is like asking someone who suffers from premature ejaculation to last more than 3 minutes or making lindsay Lohan a guidance councillor it's never ever going to work. Support the dev for the game he or she is making like the rest of us. Don't punish the dev because you fail to understand how patreon works or fail to realise how many devs are enjoying success as a result of this site. Awesome update as always my wife and I have both increased our pledges.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I would just take it as a sign, that people love Cheeky's creation and want to enjoy it asap. Otherwise if I was a dev, I would had to piss myself every time this happens. You can't stop piracy unless you want to go to insane lengths and then look like a douchebag yourself. So enough virtue signaling or complaining. Just enjoy your fap and if you have money to support Cheeky, do it. And as Boss said, do it because you want to support the dev's work, not for some perks. It's patronage, not paying for service.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Did they ever fix the mom's best friend's face? It was pretty rough and offputting, like some dude's abuelita, who stayed out in the sun too much and smoked at least a pack a day.
I was so put off by this lady's face I did everything in my power to make her hate me. Won't touch her with your PC

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Guys, please keep it civil.

@Seagal You're still getting exactly what you paid for, but are upset other people get it too who didn't pay. That's valid. But keep in mind that those people aren't impacted at all by you decreasing your support for a developer. The developer is.

It's your money, do with it as you please. But don't expect that posting "I'm decreasing my pledge" on this thread to not catch some shit about it. :)

There are very few games you're not going to get within a few hours of their release on this forum. Best advice is to support devs that create content you like, not because of the Patreon perks.
Oh I know I will get some shit about it. I mean, people can say what they want about me decreasing it. I really don't care what anyone on here says, because odds are they're not supporting anything. I just don't want it to turn into some back and forth where posts get deleted or worse.

I'm going to continue to support CG and the many other devs that are creating content that I like, but I'm just going to stop paying for those higher tiered perks from now on, and just get the game on release here. I know the only person being impacted here is the dev, but I don't know, it just doesn't sit well with me to donate or pay for something and not get what's being advertised.

I also don't understand why anyone who just "paid" for the game would leak it either. Like you just pledged US$10 for the game, and you're giving the link away to everyone... and for what? clout on a pirate forum? Likes? Makes no sense to me.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Oh I know I will get some shit about it. I mean, people can say what they want about me decreasing it. I really don't care what anyone on here says, because odds are they're not supporting anything. I just don't want it to turn into some back and forth where posts get deleted or worse.

I'm going to continue to support CG and the many other devs that are creating content that I like, but I'm just going to stop paying for those higher tiered perks from now on, and just get the game on release here. I know the only person being impacted here is the dev, but I don't know, it just doesn't sit well with me to donate or pay for something and not get what's being advertised.

I also don't understand why anyone who just "paid" for the game would leak it either. Like you just pledged US$10 for the game, and you're giving the link away to everyone... and for what? clout on a pirate forum? Likes? Makes no sense to me.
Dude, it's your money, do with it what you will. Your money, your choice and your decision.

I would ask that you reconsider as CG deserves every penny he gets, no matter what.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes