Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Ill post the update on Tuesday if no one does it before then
Should wait until Thursday since the creator asked for 4-5 days or scenes get removed from the Bonus Episode. It's kind of disrespectful to CG and to all of us who're Patrons to post earlier.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I understand patrons and developers complaining about posting the game but... this is a pirate forum.
As long as it remains civil, it's fine. And everyone including Cheeky knows that if someone shares it, we'll update the OP regardless of when.

Reactions: DexterLabs

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Guy's I wish to trump all people's virtue here once and for all. Never release the update here, but, Instead what I think we should do is all line in an row, pull down our pants, bend over, and prepare for an complete thrashing from the Game Dev, for all the impure thought's we have had about playing his game for free. this seem's to me the only sane thing left to do.

Who's first?

Reactions: hupapa

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
Guy's I wish to trump all people's virtue here once and for all. Never release the update here, but, Instead what I think we should do is all line in an row, pull down our pants, bend over, and prepare for an complete thrashing from the Game Dev, for all the impure thought's we have had about playing his game for free. this seem's to me the only sane thing left to do.

Who's first?

Considering all the pervs here on f95zone, you will probably find enough who will raise their Hand to be the first to receive some trashing from the Dev :rolleyes::LOL::ROFLMAO:o_O

Reactions: CheekyGimp and c3p0
Jun 14, 2018
I don't resent the Dev for trying to keep their game from leaking, but holding content hostage hurts patrons as much as it does pirates, so it's really only hurting the Dev and their game in the long run. A little bit silly if you ask me.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So it is settled ... Last day of February game ver. 10 drops here.
End of discussion.
Everyone back to praising dev and in game characters.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I'm the only one that thinks it will be the same result as previous?:devilish:
I myself aren't against waiting some times, but last timee the game was leaked hear faster than I've think it would. If his supporter doesn't have a inspiration then it will be repeated.;)

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes