Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah, one little wrong word at the wrong time and our balls will be cut off, saute'd and served with a chilled Fresca.......
Nah i'm just gonna say it's Ace/Cheeky fault for tempting me one too many time so death by a thousand dick cuts it is.... for Ace/Cheeky not me bunch of sadists. I refused Monica and Jenna early on, stayed only friend with benefits with Jo when things became serious with Katie, had to navigate the minefield that the KLD quadcouple route is then bang threesome with Jenna/Jo out of nowhere. They did us dirty then want to punish us for not being loyal:mad::mad:

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz and WhiteyG

Benares

May 12, 2017
You get the option to break up with people along the way but it doesn't give you warnings of bad things happening.

All I can say is there are roughly 6 more updates left, maybe a couple extra, and soon the shit will hit the fan so if you are seeing multiple people it may end badly.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Does anyone know if we will get more Elaine next update?

We just had a sex scene with her on the last so maybe they won't add more Elaine scenes in a while, like how Monica is receiving the shaft. but hopefully I'm wrong.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Does anyone know if we will get more Elaine next update?

We just had a sex scene with her on the last so maybe they won't add more Elaine scenes in a while, like how Monica is receiving the shaft. but hopefully I'm wrong.
Considering how the last update ended there will most certainly be more Elaine, don't know if it will be any lewd stuff though....

Reactions: Skeltom and Repuci

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't know, I think MrFriendly might find skull fucking the bitch to be lewd.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:unsure: Do we really want to go by what MrFriendly thinks is lewd?
Dainty redheads in modest empress waisted dresses that barely show their ankles?

LMAO

As someone who is not a fan of Elaine, except as a potential antagonist, I hope the only Elaine content we have is of the MC telling her to fuck off and then giving her the really mature good old silent treatment.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dainty redheads in modest empress waisted dresses that barely show their ankles?

LMAO

As someone who is not a fan of Elaine, except as a potential antagonist, I hope the only Elaine content we have is of the MC telling her to fuck off and then giving her the really mature good old silent treatment.
I believe that chance will be given to us.

in the end one of the great exclusives of WTHI is to be able to vent even heavily against the LIs, losing RPs, but it is often worth it

y0rthan

Apr 4, 2021
That, and the fact that is very funny to see the MC slip away from being caught in different situations... Well, funny until our digital waifus discover what a slut we really are haha
I just hope the "being found out" endings in this game will be somewhat tolerable... I recently played one VN (I won't say the title to avoid spoilers) where I thought things could end up amicably between everyone involved, but instead it was the most horrific, brutal result I'd ever encountered, beyond what I would have imagined, and hadn't really been hinted at prior. It was the closest thing to torture I'd experienced in these games. And yes there was a content warning, but so many of these have that, I just assumed it was boilerplate, and not code for "this sh*t will traumatize you."

Anyway, at this point I don't care about the inheritance, I just want Monica to be happy, and everyone else if I can manage it...

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I just hope the "being found out" endings in this game will be somewhat tolerable... I recently played one VN (I won't say the title to avoid spoilers) where I thought things could end up amicably between everyone involved, but instead it was the most horrific, brutal result I'd ever encountered, beyond what I would have imagined, and hadn't really been hinted at prior. It was the closest thing to torture I'd experienced in these games. And yes there was a content warning, but so many of these have that, I just assumed it was boilerplate, and not code for "this sh*t will traumatize you."

Anyway, at this point I don't care about the inheritance, I just want Monica to be happy, and everyone else if I can manage it...
Sounds like you played a game with the acronym AL.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just hope the consequences actually matter like they did in Become a Rockstar.

Girls find out he's cheating and break up with him full stop. Like what KAtie does early on if she finds out about the MC and Jenna.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I just hope the consequences actually matter like they did in Become a Rockstar.

Girls find out he's cheating and break up with him full stop. Like what KAtie does early on if she finds out about the MC and Jenna.
Monica's reaction to finding out the MC is fucking her and both her daughters is something I'm most looking forward to as well as Katie's reaction to the same thing it's got to be a completely nuclear reaction or I'm going to be disappointed.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020

It will depend on the girl as not all the relationships are the same some are love&romantic and some more lust based. Katie path is a romance path even if you choose friend with benefit i would assume(never choose fwd so correct me if i'm wrong) she still has feelings for mc so as much as i would want both sisters her reaction is right on the money mc was stringing them along. Monica will be the same especially if her daughters are involved.

Would be pissed list:
Katie: except if it is her 'sisters'
Monica: Especially her daughters
Angel: Having been dumped before
Elaine: golddiggers hate to share(who cares nobody gonna choose her over all the other girls)

Would not list:
Jenna: 3some with Jo and didn't break up after katie caught them
Bella: FWB path
Debbie: KLD path
Lily: KLD path
Jolina: Jenna
Wanda: Sub
Zahra? didn't play her path but it looks more like FWB path

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes