LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I Will be a White Knight today for CheekyGimp and his team.

Why because; Self entitled Sub-humans think that it’s better to trash talk effort and bad to standup or support for something or someone.

If someone can write over 8,000 lines a simple post is of little effort. By the way chapter 20 is over 10,500 lines and the average word is 5 letters long so it’s easy for humans to read and sub-humans too, I think!

In those lines are the paths one might choose some to be an outright ass, others may choose the path to be loving and protective.

Some DEVs only give fake choices “Where The Heart Is” truly has separate paths to follow. Some here try them all. But others might just want to be only the Ass never giving love back to those who give it. If you read this, ask yourself what path I chose. The rest of us know which one was chosen, can you be honest with thyself?

Be thankful towards others who make the effort to be loving and caring. It maybe easy to type a few lines, but I know it isn’t easy to return to life when you struck by a sickness that beats down your entire body. I’m sorry that sub-humans are not loved by their mommy but us humans care for others and when one we love is sick, we will fight for them while they recover. Even fierce looking redheads who maybe hard on the outside but I’m sure she is warm and cuddly on the inside. Not to mention Cheeky whom stopped taking money, posted through friends, posted game status himself all while in pain doing so. CheekyGimp a Troll, I think not! more like “Thug life”

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You should be happy hun, there hasn't been 2 of us like this since Notty left the site.

just imagine it my dove, me in some threads, her in others ... snarky tarts for all the forum.

It would be glorious.

I think this may become my only actual fetish. Not sure if a good thing, or bad... Or what that says about me!:unsure::LOL:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Hey folks....Thanks for keeping the faith and for keeping the debates raging. :) Just wanted to let you know, that I'm still nowhere near 100% health but I am back working on the game. And the whole team should be back working on it again from the start of October. We're also in the process of auditioning for a new writer to help take on some of the workload. If anyone else out there is interested in joining the writing team, please let me know.
I was backtracking several pages to see why this was on hold. Well, hopefully your health getting better. wish you are your team good health and recovery. Looking forward whenever the next update get release.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
Sooo since the thread is already derailed I am making white pizza today for the first time with all natural ingredients does anyone know any good crust recipes? Preferably something with a good rise? I have garden tomatoes I grew myself and some fresh garlic cloves to add to the sauce and my hunger must be sated.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Wow what a nice text maybe you should put this effort in those 8k lines of text instead to bother with the "troll", wow for one that claims he's sick comming here making very funny sarcastic jokes i would think that one has others problems when sick like i dunno tending to his health maybe, eh boss?
Are you for real, you should ask yourself how come this dev has the energy to write such a long text to someone who considers a "troll" and will likely never hear from i mean if you have the energy for that you God damn should have the energy for those 8k lines too, right?
How do you know that guy wasn't blowing some steam off too, maybe i was doing that too when i wrote that or only them devs are allowed to do that?
Btw that's exactly what you was doing, whiteknighting...
While it isn't logical to assume just because someone can post here that must mean they are healthy... I'll play along. Did you notice the last post here from Cheeky before his anti-troll patrol was back in April? Regardless, he is well enough to both get back to work on the game, and tell some folks off. So take a number and wait to be served. ;)

You should be happy hun, there hasn't been 2 of us like this since Notty left the site.

just imagine it my dove, me in some threads, her in others ... snarky tarts for all the forum.

It would be glorious.
The forums can barely handle one of you as is.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
*In a dark and seemingly solitary room*

Ace: How did you know what I was thinking?

Cheeky: Can't you guess? After all this time? All the things that have happened? All the hints that I have dropped?

Ace: You mean that...

Cheeky: Yes, Ace. I'm you.

Ace: How...?

Cheeky: Just think about it...

*Cue Fight Club-like flashback*

:WutFace:
When I read the first few lines, especially "After all this time? All the things that have happened? All the hints that I have dropped?" I didn't know what sordid places you were going to bring this Ace / me roleplay. Phew. You had me worried for a minute. It's still safe to look Ace in the eye.

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
When I read the first few lines, especially "After all this time? All the things that have happened? All the hints that I have dropped?" I didn't know what sordid places you were going to bring this Ace / me roleplay. Phew. You had me worried for a minute. It's still safe to look Ace in the eye.
Don't you mean your eye, Cheeky?;)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
"eye" as in singular........hmmm, either Ace is a pirate or you're used to looking him in ......another......eye.

Fuck i'm tired.....shouldn't really post more :)

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes