Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
hello
i suppose we can say : "abandoned" . sept 2023
Nope.
The beta of season 1 that's for Steam came out recently, which includes a rework/remaster of earlier scenes/content, with the full season 1 release to follow as well as seasons 2 and 3 which will also include the ending of the game.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
CheekyGimpGames [developer] May 20 @ 4:54am

Hi folks,

Thanks for the interest and questions. Just to give an update, we are currently planning on a potential release somewhere around August 2024. Going forward, I will provide regular updates here and check in on any questions / comments. Since we initially planned the Steam release, we have significantly increased the scope of our plans for season 1. Initially, we had planned on just upgrading the art, but as we worked through the upgrade, we decided to change a LOT more (updated / edited the script for every scene, extended scenes, and the addition of brand new scenes). Season 1 will cover the upgrade for what was episodes 1-10 in the original game (plus new content). Let me know if any questions or if there is any other info I can provide to keep everyone in the loop.
Thanks,
CG

August damn.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
CheekyGimpGames [developer] May 20 @ 4:54am

Hi folks,

Thanks for the interest and questions. Just to give an update, we are currently planning on a potential release somewhere around August 2024. Going forward, I will provide regular updates here and check in on any questions / comments. Since we initially planned the Steam release, we have significantly increased the scope of our plans for season 1. Initially, we had planned on just upgrading the art, but as we worked through the upgrade, we decided to change a LOT more (updated / edited the script for every scene, extended scenes, and the addition of brand new scenes). Season 1 will cover the upgrade for what was episodes 1-10 in the original game (plus new content). Let me know if any questions or if there is any other info I can provide to keep everyone in the loop.
Thanks,
CG

August damn.
Greatly expanded gay sex revenge scenes incoming.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is there a mod that adds the walkthrough thing without adding incest up to chapter 24? because the ones that only go up to chapter 23 straight up dont work
If playing the pre-Steam version (CH24) just use the old pdf...will get you onto watever path you want to be on. Honestly though, this isn't a difficult VN to follow.

if you're wanting incest...then no and they never worked and are also dumb as they make no sense in this story.

Dec 12, 2019
If playing the pre-Steam version (CH24) just use the old pdf...will get you onto watever path you want to be on. Honestly though, this isn't a difficult VN to follow.

if you're wanting incest...then no and they never worked and are also dumb as they make no sense in this story.
Yeah alright. I just prefer being lazy and not having to read the PDF lol

And no, i was specifically asking for *without* incest, because the only "walkthrough" mod i could get to work also turned everything into incest.

Demiurg

Jun 8, 2018
I have one question and I don't know if you guys know, but they want to remake/remaster all 24 episodes, or how many?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Yeah alright. I just prefer being lazy and not having to read the PDF lol

And no, i was specifically asking for *without* incest, because the only "walkthrough" mod i could get to work also turned everything into incest.
You could try the cheat mod from here, according the features it should activate the original walkthrough again.
1716788351384.png

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I have one question and I don't know if you guys know, but they want to remake/remaster all 24 episodes, or how many?
The current Season 1 redo for Steam is episodes 1 - 10 and Cheeky made a lengthy Patreon post on November 20, 2023 ( (3) VN - Ren'Py - Where the Heart Is [Season 1 Beta] [CheekyGimp] | F95zone ) covering what is being changed in the redo. It's not clear if that post applies equally to Season 1 and Season 2, though. However, he did mention that that the redo brings the model quality up to what is used in episode 18 and later, and he also made changes to interior and exterior areas of Monica's house and possible other areas, which means those renders will have to get replaced in later episodes even if the models are already up to par.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
lol I think I only have 2 or 3 saves. Bella , Jenna and I think a semi manwhore one where I have fun with Jenna , Katie and Bella and the model forget her name + side girls forget

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes