nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
A nice Jenna titfuck scene would be the cherry on the cake for this game for me. Each release is great, very generous amount of content

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Excellent update again!

And in contrary to the guy who was complaining about the usual milking stuff a few pages back, I personally are far from done with the game. I can't wait to see more sexy and kinky times with any of the women in the game!

Last edited:
Reactions: CheekyGimp

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
who the hell ever said this game is milking has his head up his arse :p this game is content rich story rich sex rich..this is the polar opposite of milking :D
It's like the first "go to insult" to creators when someone feel blueballed, whatever. Claiming it for this game that have rather content rich updates, just make people look like tards when stating such though.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
The ever growing army of ladies has me concerned. I'd prefer a more focus approach on the established ones. It already takes quite some time in between a specific character to get new content.
Nonetheless Gimp keeps the update standard high and the story keeps chugging along nicely. Does anyone know if Gimp has said anything concerning harems?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Before anyone asks (if they haven't already lol) I'm aware full version is out and will update my mod when i am able, as usual i'll update all but Gallery first, as it takes longer to do. I might get to it today but if all goes as planned today will be a very busy day RL wise... ***crosses fingers*** (Maybe I won't be running around like a chicken with its head cut off after today like i've been the last few...)

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Excellent update. Almost all my favourite girls. Debbie is my number one choice, so I was happy to see lots of content with her.
And some action with the best MILF in the game. Though lookswise, the crazy lady took the pole position in that category.

I have rule not to fuck the crazies, but I might make expection with her. I'm sure she'd be happy to receive my holy seed after decades of abstinance. Preferably with her son spying on us. With her mental barriers broken, I'd then convince her to take her son as a lover. They definitely look like a pair that deserves each others. And I'm sure sex-depraved son would be more than willing.

And good advancement with the money plot. Next update will be interesting. I have some ideas how to explain cliffhanger in the end, but I'm really curious to see how creator handles that.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Before anyone asks (if they haven't already lol) I'm aware full version is out and will update my mod when i am able, as usual i'll update all but Gallery first, as it takes longer to do. I might get to it today but if all goes as planned today will be a very busy day RL wise... ***crosses fingers*** (Maybe I won't be running around like a chicken with its head cut off after today like i've been the last few...)
i pop your mod in after i play virgin on my routes to see where i royally fucked up ..its great tool

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes