antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 138488

Overview:

Your mother died several years ago and your father has recently died (Happy start, right ?). You are returning to your childhood home to visit your deceased mother's best friend Monica and Monica's two daughter's whom you grew up. You haven't seen them in several years (for reasons explained in the game). In addition to these three ladies, there will be plenty of other characters in play (friends, foes, neighbors, stalkers and the "Coffee-Shop Girl"). Now go ring the doorbell. Monica and the rest of the ladies are waiting.......​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-31
Release Date: 2019-12-30
Developer: CheekyGimp - - -
Censorship: None
Version: Episode 16
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About The Game:

Changelog:

Cheat Commands:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - -
Others:COMPRESSED* - *

Extras: Walkthrough - Walkthrough+Gallery MOD -
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 138841 View attachment 138490 View attachment 138836 View attachment 138493 View attachment 138495 View attachment 138833 View attachment 138496 View attachment 138497 View attachment 138498 View attachment 79362 View attachment 138827 View attachment 138831 View attachment 138832 View attachment 138834 View attachment 138835 View attachment 138842
Incest / Walkthrough Mod EP15 and
Walkthrough + Gallery MOD
does not work on EP16
I think I should take it so as not to deceive who downloads the game
I had to uninstall and re-install

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Incest / Walkthrough Mod EP15 and
Walkthrough + Gallery MOD
does not work on EP16
I think I should take it so as not to deceive who downloads the game
I had to uninstall and re-install
Ya new updates always break the mods until they catch up. Gotta usually read their changelogs/comments. Phalzyr is updating our walkthrough/gallery mod as we speak.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Next nice update. Although I personally like the most 7, 8. 12 & 13. Maybe because I like the duo Debbie and Lily the most. Seemingly intelligent in a different way, Dumb and Dumber but only seemingly. Many of the best funniest dialogues and scenes in the game are with them (y):LOL:(y):LOL: Apart from that they are beautiful and sexy.

Please never again Zarah !!! (n):poop:(n):poop: View of this thing (for sure she is not a woman but a monster from another world)
Beautiful from far away, very far from beautiful.

Great game (y)(y)(y)(y)(y) Sorry for my English, not my native language.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Yeah, I agree with that idea roadwulf.

and....
Seems to basically be confirmed that we'll get a 4-way relationship(?) between Katie/Deb/Lil/MC eventually.
Jenna is a crazy one, she watched MC bang Jolina and seemed to enjoy it. Maybe that is a potential pairing too.
And even more teasing Katie with talk of banging Jenna. I would actually be sort of surprised if that isn't building towards a pairing eventually, its brought up too much to not be.

Did anyone else get a very angry Jolina scene at the end? Evidently I banged her earlier in the game but chose to not romance her, she is pissed lol. Guess i'll have to redo my Katie routes lol.

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Exactly what choice is going to be left if he's despised? Hookers?
I'm not sure we planned for that. We were sure any player on that path would die from a nut related embolism before the end.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
the dev seems to be starting the harem paths.

But let's be honest this kind of paths are always boring, DrPinkcake was always against that and this is why his games are such masterpieces , just look at Sistery lust ending what a boring shit.
Every game has a style and every player has preferences. Sisterly Lust imho opinion was an incredible fantasy fulfillment romp. Acting Lessons was a funny story with a lot of drama, but was overly depressing in it's finale, but also just imho. There is a market for both in VN's, and I hope our adventure will land somewhere in the middle story telling wise.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

But let's be honest this kind of paths are always boring, DrPinkcake was always against that and this is why his games are such masterpieces , just look at Sistery lust ending what a boring shit.
But like....you don't have to play those paths if they do end up existing. if anything this game lacks, it definitely isn't path variability.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
the dev seems to be starting the harem paths.But let's be honest this kind of paths are always boring....
hmm, dont need to be, particularly if its done properly with a few girls/women only, and not just bumping all females from the game together as in "true" harem games...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

i do not think the term "harem" will be applicable for any path..i think "potential alternate ending 3/4-somes at best..the biggest i can foresee with my old man future glasses is K+D+L+MC..the other potentials are MC+M+Z..MC+A+W..MC+Jo+Je..MC+Je+B...MC+D+L..and none will be perfect endings..only perfect endings i can see with my ancient crazy dude specs is MC+K..MC+L..MC+B..MC+Je..MC+Jo(AND!..if Nat comes back like cheeky hinted..she could be an escape pod for those that wanna jump the shark :D HAHAAA

Reactions: CheekyGimp

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
i do not think the term "harem" will be applicable for any path..i think "potential alternate ending 3/4-somes at best..the biggest i can foresee with my old man future glasses is K+D+L+MC..the other potentials are MC+M+Z..MC+A+W..MC+Jo+Je..MC+Je+B...MC+D+L..and none will be perfect endings..only perfect endings i can see with my ancient crazy dude specs is MC+K..MC+L..MC+B..MC+Je..MC+Jo(AND!..if Nat comes back like cheeky hinted..she could be an escape pod for those that wanna jump the shark :D HAHAAA
all those acronyms remind me of a algebra class nightmare I had. MC + X always = D

• Haha
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes