BigRay87

Jan 15, 2019
This game continues to be the best one of its type. Women are hot, writing is good, plot is interesting enough to keep things moving forward, scenes are hot, and so far I haven't locked myself out of anything by being a horny bastard (looking at you, The Visit).

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
i do not think the term "harem" will be applicable for any path..i think "potential alternate ending 3/4-somes at best..the biggest i can foresee with my old man future glasses is K+D+L+MC..the other potentials are MC+M+Z..MC+A+W..MC+Jo+Je..MC+Je+B...MC+D+L..and none will be perfect endings..only perfect endings i can see with my ancient crazy dude specs is MC+K..MC+L..MC+B..MC+Je..MC+Jo(AND!..if Nat comes back like cheeky hinted..she could be an escape pod for those that wanna jump the shark :D HAHAAA
Why not MC+A seems quite perfect to me or do you have secret discord informations on it?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'm not sure we planned for that. We were sure any player on that path would die from a nut related embolism before the end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, you did leave it a valid option for people to wonder if he was gay by rejecting absolutely everyone.

But the ending I want to see is you letting him have a Dom/Sub hate fuck relationship with Wanda in his brand new house.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
However, you did leave it a valid option for people to wonder if he was gay by rejecting absolutely everyone.

But the ending I want to see is you letting him have a Dom/Sub hate fuck relationship with Wanda in his brand new house.
Fuck... does that mean we have to make Tommy a love interest? And bring back Roger and Sammy?

Reactions: CheekyGimp

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Why not MC+A seems quite perfect to me or do you have secret discord informations on it?
played through almost 100 times exploring every path reading every word and tossing them around in my head..then made all this shit up :D BUT..Cheeky sometimes tells me i'm right..or hints i might be..about certain things...sometimes..so..i feel validated in my insanity :p

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
played through almost 100 times exploring every path reading every word and tossing them around in my head..then made all this shit up :D BUT..Cheeky sometimes tells me i'm right..or hints i might be..about certain things...sometimes..so..i feel validated in my insanity :p
So I should pick another waifu before she stabs me in the back?

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
the dev seems to be starting the harem paths.

But let's be honest this kind of paths are always boring, DrPinkcake was always against that and this is why his games are such masterpieces , just look at Sistery lust ending what a boring shit.

not often that I read something so retarded, gg well played =D

tactical-facepalm_356728.jpg

Exanadae

Dec 19, 2018
just look at Sistery lust ending what a boring shit.
To be fair, the problems with the ending of SL had nothing to do with the harem path, and everything to do with an issue common to a lot of games on this site, where all the narrative tension in the story has been long-resolved, but the game itself zombies along for another half-dozen updates just so every single minor loose end gets tied off and every character gets their last scene in.

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
First off great update, such a cliffhanger! it almost seams as jolina is the 3rd person in the will , but my gut keeps telling me not to count out bella just yhet. She seamed alittle to at ease with the fucking the mc infront of her sis , like she was used to that tipe of sinario with her befor . but thats just my opinion. im vastly impresed with this story line, it keeps me wanting more and the smoken hottys dont hurt eather . keep up the good work. will be eagerly wating for more.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
the dev seems to be starting the harem paths.

But let's be honest this kind of paths are always boring, DrPinkcake was always against that and this is why his games are such masterpieces , just look at Sistery lust ending what a boring shit.
Harem paths if done right are very good. But its the "If done right" part that is essential. And that is never done by anyone as they refuse to listen to ppl who know way more about story telling then they do. After a Harem is established you either need a Twist that hits like a nuke (which even i cant pull out of thin air) or you end the story RIGHT THERE!

Yet all Harem games keep going to turn the body of the story into a moving corpse that slowly rots away until even the last fan doesn't give a shit anymore. Combine that with the fact that the characters are shallow from the start and and a story everyone can come up with in 2 minutes and you end up with a horrible experience of something that could have been a great story.

DrPinkCake creates masterpieces cause he does what many devs do not. Ask people who know more then he does about writing how to do it correctly.

He asked me after first release of "Acting Lessons" for an honest opinion about his writing and i remember it quite well that the reason his games are considered masterpieces is because he knew from the start that a good story overrules anything in terms of renders, animations etc. So with just a few pointers his natural gift came to shine.

Back then everyone hated the ending yet everyone keeps it in high regards. Why? Cause you care about the characters and the entire story. And if more devs would actually listen to the "Story overrules anything else" part we would get more good games instead of 10 good and 2000 bad ones.

But since you like DrPinkcake games another great game with story and characters would be "Light of my Life" by "Naughtyroad" which is on par if not above "Acting lessons" in terms of writing.

If you like those kind of games with a good and well written story i highly advice playing that.

And happy new year to you and everyone in this Thread:)

Last edited:

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While I agree that Naughtyroad is blessing us with one of the best games this site will ever see, I can't let you compare pinks burned pizza with naughtys juicy sweet apples.

Acting lessons was a great game until pinky decided to get lazy and and not provide a way to avoid his toasty bullshit drama. At that point it might as well have been a Kinetic novel if he just wanted to tell his story.

Also there is nothing wrong with harvesting the fruits of your labor in a harem game.
Having a full harem isn't the end, it's the moment the fun begins and should not be cut short.

But let's not derail the WTHI thread too much with talk about other games.

MyTwoCents_503.jpg

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes