Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Phew, well it took some time but I finally managed to revamp my bland and boring .txt only walkthrough into a proper looking one. Do yourself a favor and use this one from now on since we aint going back to that simple text file. This guide aims for a possible harem ending (Not confirmed for now), so most scenes will be viewable.

Also, don't let Lily's booty distract you ;)

* Update: Walkthrough has been update with Episode 16!

** I will only update the walkthrough when the FINAL version of each new build has been released by Cheeky since there is a possibility that some scenes may change after his team has gotten feedback from the BETA build. Also, I have a life too so don't expect the walkthrough to be updated instantly after a new release, of course I will get onto it right away when I have time to do so!
Hi mate, I think you made a little mistake there. When Elaine ask your long term plans, walkthrough tells to pick Stay with MonicaOR Move into the beach house , when the option Don't know / Don't want to live alone gives 1+ Elaine and 1+ EGuilt and that seems to be first guilt point not the one few choises later.
Cheers.

Reactions: acewinz

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
It's weird that MC wasn't that eager to know what was in the USB, knowing all the shit he got through to get it, letting days pass just in order to tease the eventual revelation of next update is not a good idea.

Reactions: Triple OG

Romuluss

Aug 14, 2017
How can I download with MEGA without the limit ? I mean, in a "TOTALLY LEGIT" way but without paying for the subscription ? x)
Don't get me wrong, I would pay for it if I had enough money to afford it but things are rough here rn.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
How can I download with MEGA without the limit ? I mean, in a "TOTALLY LEGIT" way but without paying for the subscription ? x)
Don't get me wrong, I would pay for it if I had enough money to afford it but things are rough here rn.
Use a VPN along with a download manager.
Windscribe has a 10GB per month free account (15GB if you tweet an ad for them)
Switch the VPN on and off when Mega reaches its limit.

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
It's weird that MC wasn't that eager to know what was in the USB, knowing all the shit he got through to get it, letting days pass just in order to tease the eventual revelation of next update is not a good idea.
As far as the timeline goes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes