Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah he is Evil, Elaine Tease Scene :WaitWhat:
Ah, my sore balls, still!;):ROFLMAO:
Elaine's first sex/fuck scene has to be THE BEST in the game so far (yes better than Jolina's, Jenna's...or even Katie's), if Cheeky intends to reedem himself, partly.:p:ROFLMAO:
After that he needs to build up on that with a few more even hotter Elaine's sex/fuck scenes.:p:cool:

Last edited:

steve leroux

Apr 5, 2018
or is episode 16 it is displayed but I just finished episode 15 that I just downloaded thinking that episode 16 was already online as display but nothing. is it a file error or not?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Ah, my sore balls, still!;):ROFLMAO:
Elaine's first sex/fuck scene have to be THE BEST in the game so far (yes better than Jolina's, Jenna's...or even Katie's), if Cheeky intends to reedem himself, partly.:p:ROFLMAO:
After that he needs to build up on that with a few more even hotter Elaine's sex/fuck scenes.:p:cool:
Amen to that, Elaine needs better sex scene than every other chick put together have had... and i'm not even joking here:whistle:

Varador

Aug 17, 2016
I like this game a lot but am I the only one bothered with Bella's eyes. They are so small it makes her look like a monster or a psycho.
Making her iris' bigger would probably make her look... normal (better in my opinion).
Here are some suggestions (left one is the original):

WhereTheHeartIs_Bella_eyes.jpg

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
or is episode 16 it is displayed but I just finished episode 15 that I just downloaded thinking that episode 16 was already online as display but nothing. is it a file error or not?
Using a mod (other than Phalzyrs)?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
So can I pursue every woman in this game with no consequences? Or do I have to decide later. I'm sorry if this has already been asked and answered. Thank you.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I like this game a lot but am I the only one bothered with Bella's eyes. They are so small it makes her look like a monster or a psycho.
Making her iris' bigger would probably make her look... normal (better in my opinion).

View attachment 503693
I'm starting to think Bella is an undercover psycho for real. :ROFLMAO:
Looking forward to the next update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

View attachment 503693
That her before, during and after her weekend spliff ? :p

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's weird that MC wasn't that eager to know what was in the USB, knowing all the shit he got through to get it, letting days pass just in order to tease the eventual revelation of next update is not a good idea.
If I was getting that much ass every day, I'd be easily distracted. The USB would be gathering dust in a sock drawer while I fucked everyone!!!

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well i am tired and maybe not have choosen the best words to describe how much better Naughtyroad's game is compared to "acting lessons" but if i take a neutral point of view "Acting lessons" is a well written story. Not to everyones liking but well written. Also it was his first game so i cant be too harsh ^^

If we take "Light of my Life" in direct comparison it also has a lot of drama but how do i put it in my half drunken half asleep state? It simply adds the drama in between and not make it the main issue of the game like "acting lessons" did. So it appeals more people i guess. And its second game so he learned alot from his first.
Yes before we go off topic we should stop right there :)

A Harem Path in WTHI can be fun and well done but only the future will tell if he actually can pull it off. As for the moment i have the problem of to many characters being present taking off focus of the main girls and while i like a good story and a well written one we already see massive resources taken off the main girl to alot of side events that will hurt in the process because that means more dialouges, more renders, more work where people by the sheer amount of games avaliable will lose interest pretty fast.

I sincerely hope that the dev wraps up the side events pretty fast and focuses back on the main girls!
Just remember - For some people, their Main girl could be your side-girl and vice versa.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes