Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
While I agree that Naughtyroad is blessing us with one of the best games this site will ever see, I can't let you compare pinks burned pizza with naughtys juicy sweet apples.

Acting lessons was a great game until pinky decided to get lazy and and not provide his toasty bullshit drama. At that point it might as well have been a Kinetic novel if he just wanted to tell his story.

Also there is nothing wrong with harvesting the fruits of your labor in a harem game.
Having a full harem isn't the end, it's the moment the fun begins and should not be cut short.

But let's not derail the WTHI thread too much with talk about other games.
Well i am tired and maybe not have choosen the best words to describe how much better Naughtyroad's game is compared to "acting lessons" but if i take a neutral point of view "Acting lessons" is a well written story. Not to everyones liking but well written. Also it was his first game so i cant be too harsh ^^

If we take "Light of my Life" in direct comparison it also has a lot of drama but how do i put it in my half drunken half asleep state? It simply adds the drama in between and not make it the main issue of the game like "acting lessons" did. So it appeals more people i guess. And its second game so he learned alot from his first.
Yes before we go off topic we should stop right there :)

A Harem Path in WTHI can be fun and well done but only the future will tell if he actually can pull it off. As for the moment i have the problem of to many characters being present taking off focus of the main girls and while i like a good story and a well written one we already see massive resources taken off the main girl to alot of side events that will hurt in the process because that means more dialouges, more renders, more work where people by the sheer amount of games avaliable will lose interest pretty fast.

I sincerely hope that the dev wraps up the side events pretty fast and focuses back on the main girls!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
If you go by the tag rules here a harem is "Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.] ". So IMO, the only harem that makes any sense is MC + Katie + Debbie + Lily which seems to be in the works. By the rules that would be a harem but its more of a poly relationship IMO.

I can't really see any other combinations of 3 girls working together besides maybe Monica + Zarah + Wanda + Angel and the same but without Monica.

There are way too many girls for this to be a complete every girl harem IMO without bending the personalities too much and breaking the story.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Why am I giving the ugly red headed stepmother lingerie when I have turned down cold every advance she has made at me, and been nothing more than friendly when needed???
I just stopped and went back a few scenes and saved there, because I refuse to give her lingerie.
I'll give her a rock, coal, LSD on a high bridge or even a clock with something attached to it that looks like highway flares, but fuck no on the lingerie.
Is there any fix???

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
About the Harem path... I agree that it would probably be difficult to achieve with most of the women in the game if a prerequisite is that all the women are thrilled about the idea and love each other almost as much as the love the MC, considering how jealous many of them are already, without them knowing anything about what the MC has done with the other women.

But there is nothing saying that any member of the harem has to like the fact that their love interest is fucking the other members. In the real world, these kind of relationships are many times fraught with jealousy and conflict (at least if we're talking about a real harem as in one man having several wifes who has to share him, rather than an open relationship or a polyrelationship were everyone involved can fuck whoever they like).

So, I can se a possible harem path even for some/all of the jealous women, as long as the MC can get them to love-worship him so much that they are willing to do almost anything just to be with him (for instance, accept that he gets to fuck other women to sate his unquenchable lust). It probably helps if he by that time has adopted a more dominant attitude, going full alpha male on them, because this is not going to be an easy sell... :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: EJW and acewinz

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Why am I giving the ugly red headed stepmother lingerie when I have turned down cold every advance she has made at me, and been nothing more than friendly when needed???
I just stopped and went back a few scenes and saved there, because I refuse to give her lingerie.
I'll give her a rock, coal, LSD on a high bridge or even a clock with something attached to it that looks like highway flares, but fuck no on the lingerie.
Is there any fix???

I tested this out for Ace on Linux and Windows 10. In order for that scene to happen, you have to push it. Just clicking (Guilt Sex) doesn't move you to that scene. I think you were hoping there was a fuck scene with her at that point and pushed through.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
How did you make that connection?
There are multiple clues, but one of the big ones was Jenna's computer. If you look at her password, you eventually get a chance to go snooping in it. Among other things, you see 4 very interesting things:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes