Bobbyboy

Sep 26, 2017
So quick question, I've been going through some of the comments (not scrolling through almost 600 pages worth of stuff) and I can't find anything about this. I'm sure it's there no need to tell me. Do the animations or the renders get any better? I don't mind the dialogue and what not so far but I'm finding pretty much none of the women attractive. If you do that's great, I just don't. I forget how far I am but I've met 6 girls and seen about 5 sex scenes I believe. I remember reading somewhere they do but I don't want to invest the kind of time this game requires if it's not fappy material for that's the reason I play. Entertainment is second. Thanks for any help there.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
So quick question, I've been going through some of the comments (not scrolling through almost 600 pages worth of stuff) and I can't find anything about this. I'm sure it's there no need to tell me. Do the animations or the renders get any better? I don't mind the dialogue and what not so far but I'm finding pretty much none of the women attractive. If you do that's great, I just don't. I forget how far I am but I've met 6 girls and seen about 5 sex scenes I believe. I remember reading somewhere they do but I don't want to invest the kind of time this game requires if it's not fappy material for that's the reason I play. Entertainment is second. Thanks for any help there.
Not quite sure what you mean by 'better'. :unsure: I mean, it's not like the characters' looks suddenly and drastically change (except maybe Zarah's haircut), it's pretty consistent. At the end of the day if it's not scratching your particular itch after you've tried it and as long as no one is trying to bring you down for it, that's okay. (y)

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
to be fair... MC has known Bella a realllly long time..she may have been harbouring a crush on him but could not express it because MC's father made life around there unbearable..and now she is finally free without fear of the evil-dad to express stuff she's had pentup for years..only Cheeky really knows..and thats why i have a Bella romance path save
This is true but there's something about Bella I don't completely trust. When the MC was kicked out of the father's house Bella could have shown some of those suppressed feelings then. And not show up around a week later to give you the rest of your things. Now she wants reassurances that if the shoe is on the other foot that you look out for her and provide her a place to stay. I think once we learn of everybody's will conditions she and others will show their true colors for good or bad.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I'm finding Bella, Elaine and Jolina suspicious (although I still think the evil mastermind is Zarah). I'll never be able to fully trust Elaine, and the thought that both Bella and Jolina are facing financial hardship seems a tad convenient to me.

Still gonna bang 'em all, though.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I'm finding Bella, Elaine and Jolina suspicious (although I still think the evil mastermind is Zarah). I'll never be able to fully trust Elaine, and the thought that both Bella and Jolina are facing financial hardship seems a tad convenient to me.

Still gonna bang 'em all, though.
I agree 100% about Zarah even though I like her. If she was old enough to have been around the MC's mother, she could have also been around the father too. It wouldn't surprise me if she's the mystery woman in the will because she has the most to gain from the MC and Monica relationship.

I understand why Jolina is having financial hardships because the only people in her coffee shop is the MC who never leaves a tip, super girl hacker Jenna and the always lovable DogBoy. :LOL:

rejejvaca

Jun 15, 2017
Can someone send me a link to a save for the complete 0.15? I'm traveling, my save isn't in the cloud and I dont want to play it all over again

EDIT: found one at the end of 14 here in the thread, thanks

Last edited:

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi guys any1 have a solution to this big scripted error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Episode16.rpy", line 645, in script
if KChange == 0:
File "game/Episode16.rpy", line 645, in <module>
if KChange == 0:
NameError: name 'KChange' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
if KChange == 0:
File "H:\VN GAMES\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep16-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "H:\VN GAMES\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep16-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "H:\VN GAMES\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep16-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
if KChange == 0:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Where The Heart Is Ep16
Fri Jan 03 00:05:51 2020
I can continue game with skip but every time she talks i get that error first

AciDTriP

Apr 17, 2017
Depraved Awakening?
Played that one too. Honestly I love it when these game creators actually take their time out to create a entertaining and involving story behind things instead of just (This guy and this roommate suddenly want to have sex)
I thought "Power Vacuum" was hilarious (still just starting up though). Just turn off the avoidable NTR if you have a weak stomach.
https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-v0-3-fixed-what-why-games.36240/
I have not seen this one yet. I'll give it a shot (even though it might be short)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hi guys any1 have a solution to this big scripted error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
if KChange == 0:
if KChange == 0:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
if KChange == 0:
File "H:\VN GAMES\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep16-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "H:\VN GAMES\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep16-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "H:\VN GAMES\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep16-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
if KChange == 0:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Where The Heart Is Ep16
Fri Jan 03 00:05:51 2020
I can continue game with skip but every time she talks i get that error first
We made some changes to the EP15 beta after it was released in full. It looks like you must have continued a beta save without restarting after the full release. I think you should be okay if you backup to the Katie dinner date and do over from there, but let us know if not. You could also use Phalzyr's walkthrough/gallery/quick start mod to start EP 16 with the settings you want and it should fix it as well.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
We made some changes to the EP15 beta after it was released in full. It looks like you must have continued a beta save without restarting after the full release. I think you should be okay if you backup to the Katie dinner date and do over from there, but let us know if not. You could also use Phalzyr's walkthrough/gallery/quick start mod to start EP 16 with the settings you want and it should fix it as well.
Personally, I find it funny when people play betas and then are surprised when they get bugs.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It is safe to use saves from the previous version (Ep.15)?
there is no such rhing as "safe" here ;)
kidding aside, i used an old save when played it, so i guess it could be used w/o problems (just dont mix patched/unpatched versions, if you play the game that way, and you should be good)

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes