pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
I told her I didn't need her help but she takes the usb anyway and now she's making plans to live in the beach house. If I didn't let my favorite coffee owner/big bubble butt Jolina get in then girl you have no chance.[/SPOILER]
Ya missing out, Bella's best girl; Ellaine hates me but she still invites us to live with her.. I'd only even 'consider' it cause of Bella... Heck, I'd even let her have the beach house...

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Ya missing out, Bella's best girl; Ellaine hates me but she still invites us to live with her.. I'd only even 'consider' it cause of Bella... Heck, I'd even let her have the beach house...
Honestly I'm wary of girls that say "I love you" or "we connect on a deeper level" after a few fucks. But hey you do you and I'm glad somebody loves her. By the way Katie is my favorite girl but I will pipe down Ellaine for both revenge and pleasure.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I sure hope the upcoming update includes Zarah, she deserves to get invited to the spa too, for always having our back as well as being there for Monica and the girls. Let Mc go over to her place and invite her in person.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Make it a bit romantic, just a little bit (please).

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Honestly I'm wary of girls that say "I love you" or "we connect on a deeper level" after a few fucks. But hey you do you and I'm glad somebody loves her. By the way Katie is my favorite girl but I will pipe down Ellaine for both revenge and pleasure.
to be fair... MC has known Bella a realllly long time..she may have been harbouring a crush on him but could not express it because MC's father made life around there unbearable..and now she is finally free without fear of the evil-dad to express stuff she's had pentup for years..only Cheeky really knows..and thats why i have a Bella romance path save

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
to be fair... MC has known Bella a realllly long time..she may have been harbouring a crush on him but could not express it because MC's father made life around there unbearable..and now she is finally free without fear of the evil-dad to express stuff she's had pentup for years..only Cheeky really knows..and thats why i have a Bella romance path save
I also imagine age could have been a (legal) factor in the past for Bella, the MC is only 19 at present if I recall correctly.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
meanwhile in Rob's old man derp cave....he calculates he turned 21 during his stay :ROFLMAO: and is now legal to buy a beer in Texas :p
ima math it more :p he was 11 years 11 months 15 days when mom died..thats was over 8 years ago..8 years 11 months 10 days to be exact.. so he arrived age 20 years 10 months 25 days old...had his birthday while Angel blew him in the office :D

Last edited:

jtjr26

Dec 6, 2019
Played the game through a few times and I have to say I love it. Chapter 16 does not disappoint. My favorite character is Katie by far. I love the banter and back and forth between her and the MC. She does not take shit and can dish it out as well. She has a lot of insecurities but when she lets herself can take a step back and give an honest assessment of herself even if it puts her way out of her comfort zone. That one of the things I look for in women so I appreciate in the media I enjoy.

Couple of questions/observations:

- Its clear Jolene is more than a simple coffee shop owner. I suspect her desire to run a coffee shop is genuine assuming the story about her nan was not made up, but I think she was a hacker, intelligence analyst or something in her former job because I think Jenna found something on her laptop a normal person would not have. Interested to see what happens. Hope she is not a plant sent by Elaine or the other potential heir to mess with the MC.

- Theresa is clearly bat shit crazy. Its fine to have strong religious convictions, I know lots of people that do and take comfort from them but her blind faith in her son and her hypocritical actions are crazy. I think she lost touch with reality a while ago. Hopefully she can be convinced to reign in her son, though it might be a better option to go to the cops with all their evidence cause Tommy seems like be might escalate his behavior in the future. While I am sure the MC could sufficiently 'convince' him to back off Jenna without killing him I kind of want to see Hurricane Katie unleashed on him.

- Jenna continues to be full of surprises like showing up on the screen like that. I like to see her cone out of her shell whether you romance her or not. Though I do wonder if any of her shyness was an act to cover up the hacking or other activities?

- Debbie I think is in for a lot of heartache. While Lily I think is not totally unperceptive to a woman's charms I think she would see it as more of adding spice to a standard relationship. Lily is in her own words attracted to men. I think if say the MC and Katie invited her into an intimate moment she may accept but that is not what Debbie is looking for. I think Debbie should come out and try to find a real girl girl relationship instead of trying to manipulate things with her best friend. I think is will blow up in her face. Unless the devs want to get maximum sexy time but based on the story elements previously depicted I don't think they would throw all realism away.

- Monica is a bundle of nervous sexual energy and needs to get herself a man to scratch that itch. Have played the game with and with out romancing Monica and I does not really change things. I am looking forward to the scene when if you are on the Katie or Jenna route and you have to tell her because it is getting too hard to coverup anymore. Will she be happy that her daughter and someone she loves like a son are happy or will she flip out as Katie previously mentioned someone defiled her daughter or will her own jealousy/frustration bubbles to the surface. Looking forward to it.

- Any potential strike back from Natasha/Roger. They were humiliated in the worse way possible and that cannot have felt good. I mean they more then earned it but give their personalities thye have had a few weeks (game time) to lick their wounds and may want revenge. Could be interesting especially if the story continues beyond the final reading of the will.

- The others are generally fun characters but are very much side notes at the moment.

Looking forward to more.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
..dunno but.. the game ends after EP 15 ....so where is EP 16 is supposet to be . and what are the content for EP 16 ? or i have to start completly new to be able to play EP 16 ?

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
..dunno but.. the game ends after EP 15 ....so where is EP 16 is supposet to be . and what are the content for EP 16 ? or i have to start completly new to be able to play EP 16 ?
You've screwed something up if you're not getting EP16 by this point.

My best guess is you're using the old ep15 incest mod. Stop using it until it's updated, if it ever does get updated.

pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
Agreed, its pretty clear she's known the MC a while from before since its the MC that introduces Bella to Katie at chapter 7, so I'm inclined to believe she did maybe have a thing for him before.. Although, as I've said previously even though she's my favorite I don't fully trust her either... espcially after her hints regarding Monica but perhaps it's also her relation to Elaine? Still, that's also what I love about this game all the characters have a lot of depth!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes