May 26, 2019
Hey developers,

I've noticed that you guys have disabled the "Ctrl" key which allows users to auto-skip text in Ren'Py!
Please re-enable this functionality!

It's very useful for when you want to get to the new content from a new update!
And it's much more convenient that rapidly clicking!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BaasB and acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hey developers,

I've noticed that you guys have disabled the "Ctrl" key which allows users to auto-skip text in Ren'Py!
Please re-enable this functionality!

It's very useful for when you want to get to the new content from a new update!
And it's much more convenient that rapidly clicking!
We don't touch that, but I have a feeling you need to go into options and turn skipping on for unread text. :)

May 26, 2019
We don't touch that, but I have a feeling you need to go into options and turn skipping on for unread text. :)
Worked like a charm! Thanks guys!
You've made a really awesome game and I hope we get more scenes of Monica and Zarrah!

Please don't listen too much to the guys hating on these two milfs!
I admit that their faces are not the best, but their bodies and the stories around the two more than make up for it!

Thanks again guys!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some info.
Why the game is not tagged as incest now? I find hard to understand when the game is update. Generally i use latest update with two tag as reference but this game never show up there.
Yeah... i know and understand that the game originally or better to say the original game was not incest. But now with this incest patch, was not better to add the incest tag, so who use the tag with latest update/incest can find it?
Thank you

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: UncleVT and acewinz

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hi guys i need some info.
Why the game is not tagged as incest now? I find hard to understand when the game is update. Generally i use latest update with two tag as reference but this game never show up there.
Yeah... i know and understand that the game originally or better to say the original game was not incest. But now with this incest patch, was not better to add the incest tag, so who use the tag with latest update/incest can find it?
Thank you
Just my thoughts here - the game is not intended to be played as an incest game, despite that fun-made "mod" (unlike some other "incest" games here), and that has nothing to do with original/non-original(?) plans/games issues.
So, congrats to dev/s for that, as we all know that incest is a very popular fetish nowadays.
Yet, this gem realy dont need that "boost" as its doing just fine without it.
p.s.
and those who wanna to find this game, gonna do so;)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What is that last scene in Monicas gallery ????? Previous update (ep. 15), I had 441/442 points with Monica, and this last update, there is no Monica contest, so how is that last gallery scene grey ?????? Bug or am I missing something ?????

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
What is that last scene in Monicas gallery ????? Previous update (ep. 15), I had 441/442 points with Monica, and this last update, there is no Monica contest, so how is that last gallery scene grey ?????? Bug or am I missing something ?????
ya didnt boink Monica at the photoshoot?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ya know..i've never looked at galleries or replays..in any game really...but i'll look for the first time ever and see if i have a greyed out box also
yup..its greyed out for me also..i think acewinz got it right.."future content"

Reactions: Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
ya know..i've never looked at galleries or replays..in any game really...but i'll look for the first time ever and see if i have a greyed out box also
yup..its greyed out for me also..i think acewinz got it right.."future content"
Thanks for the answer !!!! My points (441/442), I don`t think that I missed a lot !!!!! Let`s see, what future brings on !!!!!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Thanks for the answer !!!! My points (441/442), I don`t think that I missed a lot !!!!! Let`s see, what future brings on !!!!!
I have two questions.

Where is that WTHI sig in your signature from and how do you get three of them next to each other?
Would really appreciate it if you could help me out.

Also, this replay stuff, this is all from the gallery mod, right? Because I don't see that anywhere in my vanilla game.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I have two questions.

Where is that WTHI sig in your signature from and how do you get three of them next to each other?
Would really appreciate it if you could help me out.

Also, this replay stuff, this is all from the gallery mod, right? Because I don't see that anywhere in my vanilla game.
I can answer 2 of those 3 questions ;).
Ya, replay stuff is provided via Phals walkthrough/gallery/quickstart mod.

As for how to get multiple sigs gifs to play one after another, one of the ways I know is to use to upload several gifs, put em together, then host them someplace (here is good https://f95zone.to/threads/post-your-signatures-here.17387/ ) so you can link them in your sig.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes