acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I have the same error. With Both Compressed and Full Size. Please advise and assist.
I'm guessing the compressed version replaced some spacing with tabs (Renpy doesn't like tabs)? Could that be the issue playb0y44 ?

But you say you had the same issue with the uncompressed kamigan87? Can I see your error log? Were you also using Phals mod?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
By the sound of it lots of people are playing the v0.16 beta correct since they are getting all this errors? :unsure:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I can answer 2 of those 3 questions ;).
Ya, replay stuff is provided via Phals walkthrough/gallery/quickstart mod.

As for how to get multiple sigs gifs to play one after another, one of the ways I know is to use to upload several gifs, put em together, then host them someplace (here is good https://f95zone.to/threads/post-your-signatures-here.17387/ ) so you can link them in your sig.
Thanks, but I was wondering how you can get three different signature gifs next to each other in your forum signature, not how you can have multiple pictures on rotation in a single sig gif.
Not that it's bad to know how to do this, but the thing is, most people here manage to only have two gifs in their signature like fe. you and I, while others like DrAddy or Nerttu have three.
I figured there must be some twist to it, hence my question.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
By the sound of it lots of people are playing the v0.16 beta correct since they are getting all this errors? :unsure:
Either that, or they played it and continued a save from it into the full Ep16 release.
It is possible that it's just an error that's nothing to do with playing the Ep16 beta as well though.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Here

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/Gallery.rpy", line 14: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
modal True
^

File "game/Gallery.rpy", line 38: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
modal True
^

File "game/Gallery.rpy", line 64: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
modal True
^

File "game/Gallery.rpy", line 74: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
modal True
^

File "game/Gallery.rpy", line 100: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
modal True
^

File "game/Gallery.rpy", line 118: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
modal True
^

File "game/Gallery.rpy", line 144: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
modal True
^

File "game/Gallery.rpy", line 155: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
modal True
^

File "game/Gallery.rpy", line 167: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
modal True
^

File "game/Gallery.rpy", line 189: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
modal True
^

File "game/Gallery.rpy", line 211: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
modal True
^

File "game/Gallery.rpy", line 225: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
modal True
^

File "game/Gallery.rpy", line 238: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
modal True
^

File "game/Gallery.rpy", line 250: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
modal True
^

File "game/Gallery.rpy", line 262: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
modal True
^

File "game/Gallery.rpy", line 271: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
modal True
^

File "game/Gallery.rpy", line 284: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
modal True
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sun Jan 5 21:03:13 2020
  1. Put that in a spoiler. No need to dominate the page with the error log.
  2. Answer the other questions. Is this the uncompressed version? Are you using Phal's mod?
  3. And my question - did you run unren to decompile the rpycs? This looks a lot like a bug in unrpyc.
    1. Suggestion - don't run games you unren. Run unren on a copy. Unless you're an expert.

Reactions: acewinz

kamigan87

Aug 7, 2017
  1. Put that in a spoiler. No need to dominate the page with the error log.
    1. My apologies
  2. Answer the other questions. Is this the uncompressed version? Are you using Phal's mod?
    1. Yes this is the uncompressed version, and yes this phal's mod.
  3. And my question - did you run unren to decompile the rpycs? This looks a lot like a bug in unrpyc.
    1. What is unren? Total Noob here.
    2. Suggestion - don't run games you unren. Run unren on a copy. Unless you're an expert.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Just my thoughts here - the game is not intended to be played as an incest game, despite that fun-made "mod" (unlike some other "incest" games here), and that has nothing to do with original/non-original(?) plans/games issues.
So, congrats to dev/s for that, as we all know that incest is a very popular fetish nowadays.
Yet, this gem realy dont need that "boost" as its doing just fine without it.
p.s.
and those who wanna to find this game, gonna do so;)
Yeah is the thing that i think.
I mean i play the game in both version. Because i like the original, but also the fan made incest version.
First run... i do it as the original game was made.
Then... for the fun of me incest fetish :LOL: if i can call it fetish, i play it in incest mode (and i surelly like it) also because i am really curious about something... if patreon would not have bothered with all these strict rules, this game... would have been born like this, or would be born as incest game? This game have all the potential to be an incest game. A furious and sadistic father who treats women like prostitutes, so it would not be so wrong, to think that he may have abandoned his wife and daughters, simply to fuck all the others and raise more and more money possible. Obviously while trying to raise his son in his image and likeness.
So I don't think this incest mod is wrong. But surelly a player need to play first in the original version and then in the incest one. If him have this kind of fetish.

Last edited:

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
i get an error displayed at the end of EP16

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I use the normal pc version with the i+wt mod. But the error comes also without mod.
Hmm. I can't recreate it, but passed it along to those with more renpy experience than me.
i tried again today with original files and the bug is gone, but with the mod it comes back. i cannot publish the mod this way.

Reactions: Red469 and acewinz

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
When cock worshiping...
Your goal is not to make him cum. As much as you may love and crave that hot load on your tongue and down your throat, this isn’t about you or what you want, dummy. He will cum when he’s good and god damn ready. When you’re cock servicing, it’s about providing him with a blissful reprieve from the stress of life. You know, all that stuff he takes care of so you you don’t have to… because you’re no good at it. It is beyond selfish to “go for the cum”. That ache in your jaw, the soreness in the back of your neck, that bit of headache that’s building, the hard floor under your knees… none of that is more important than you communicating your devotion to him by simply loving his dick, and the pleased relaxation he damned well deserves. Don’t you dare cut it short. He determines if it’s a quick five-minute cum and go, an hour long warm up, or an all night marathon of cum after cum after cum. If he wants a mouth on his dick for two solid days, you either dig deep and dive in, or find a friend and tag team that beast.
SkeletalBronzeAcornwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
If what DrAddy says is right, just a slight hiccup with with the incest mod. Ep 15 full, Ep16beta, and EP16 full was pretty clean from anything gamebreaking from what we've seen so far, EP15beta users that tried to carry on though usually wind up with a Kchange variable error though and the lawyer jump to the end of the Ep was broken then.

Reactions: Red469
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes