acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
i solved the problem. the screen.rpy file was the problem. i guess i'll have to update it in every episode now.
Ah, phal did some upgrades with the screen.rpy in beta 15 I believe when he added multi save page skip buttons.

Reactions: Red469

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I'm guessing the compressed version replaced some spacing with tabs (Renpy doesn't like tabs)? Could that be the issue playb0y44 ?

But you say you had the same issue with the uncompressed kamigan87? Can I see your error log? Were you also using Phals mod?
If he is having a problem with the main download file as well then the chances of compressed version having problems of its own are low.

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
If he is having a problem with the main download file as well then the chances of compressed version having problems of its own are low.
He had the same error log as oozra. I think it was the screen.rpy changes that DrAddy is working on now with the incest mod. The original files should be fine and the compressed as well.

Reactions: playb0y44

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
but you were using Phals walkthrough mod?
My walkthrough mod shouldn't create an issue there, i simply copy the code from the screens and scripts into mine each time an update comes along. Looking at my screens file it looks ok to me and when I ran test it never bugged on me... If it is a purely file/code issue then it'd happen to everyone running it...

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
What is that last scene in Monicas gallery ????? Previous update (ep. 15), I had 441/442 points with Monica, and this last update, there is no Monica contest, so how is that last gallery scene grey ?????? Bug or am I missing something ?????
ya know..i've never looked at galleries or replays..in any game really...but i'll look for the first time ever and see if i have a greyed out box also
yup..its greyed out for me also..i think acewinz got it right.."future content"
Simply an oversight on my part when removing the extra screens from the image... I forgot to remove that one :p

I'll take a look at the compressed version, but compressed or not shouldn't alter how my mod works... Note that my mod is not for android. EDIT: are you running it on MAC, i have no issue on pc with compressed version...

kamigan87: Note that my mod is not for android. what platform are you running it on?

Last edited:
Reactions: Oozora

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I was wondering how Bella knew so much about her sisters husband. Has she been the one he was cheating with this whole time? :oops:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Dec 29, 2018
Katie has been my favourite of the big three for the most of the game, but I feel like she has lost some of her appeal in the last couple of updates. Telling crude jokes has always been a part of her character, but now it seems to be her entire character. Katie doesn't normally make those jokes in front of other people, which shows that she is capable of self-restraint, so it's just odd that she suddenly just can't seem to help herself during the fancy dinner date. Especially since Katie tells you that she wants them both to show a little class during the date.

The day after is really awkward if you told her to tone it down a bit because she just keeps making all sorts of passive-aggressive statements about how she would like to make a joke but knows that you don't want to hear it. This gets old in a big hurry because I'm totally fine with it in private, just not out in public when we are in a place that requires a bit of decorum. Which I don't think is a terribly unreasonable position.

My favourite scenes with Katie are the ones where she doesn't tell many jokes at all. And it's not that I dislike their banter, it's just that I am much more interested when she speaks with sincerity. Listening to Katie talk about how she worries about her mother's self-esteem, how much she hates how Elaine and your father treated you, scheming up a plot against Roger and Natasha, those are the parts that I enjoy the most. The jokes are fun in small doses, but not when they overwhelm everything else. Then it's like trying to eat a cake that's 90% icing.

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
I'll take a look at the compressed version, but compressed or not shouldn't alter how my mod works... Note that my mod is not for android. EDIT: are you running it on MAC, i have no issue on pc with compressed version...
android, using joiplay > add *.exe. never tried in pc

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
android, using joiplay. never tried in pc
Phalzyr
Suggestion - use the "Reply" button to reply to the post you're referencing. Your comment has no context. If Phalzyr doesn't remember who you are and what you were talking about, he'll have to go dig through previous posts to understand what you mean. Chances of him helping you go up a lot if he doesn't have to scramble to understand what you're talking about.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes