RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Caught a lot of errors in the Elaine section on my Jenna only playthrough.

I didn't try to seduce Elaine at the beach house, so It was giving me errors about "EDate" and started to have me give her the lingerie gift even though I wasn't on the seduction path.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz

romamerda

May 12, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Episode16.rpy", line 5852, in script
    Y "I'm more than willing to forgive trespasses when someone is humble enough to ask properly.  But that girl wouldn't know humility if it bit her in the a... you-know-what."
Exception: Sayer 'Y' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    Y "I'm more than willing to forgive trespasses when someone is humble enough to ask properly.  But that girl wouldn't know humility if it bit her in the a... you-know-what."
  File "D:\New folder (10)\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep16-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 650, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\New folder (10)\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep16-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 560, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Where The Heart Is Ep16
Tue Dec 31 20:57:48 2019
got this error in theresa conversation, any help ?

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Phew, well it took some time but I finally managed to revamp my bland and boring .txt only walkthrough into a proper looking one. Do yourself a favor and use this one from now on since we aint going back to that simple text file. This guide aims for a possible harem ending (Not confirmed for now), so most scenes will be viewable.

Also, don't let Lily's booty distract you ;)

* Update: Walkthrough has been update with Episode 16!

** I will only update the walkthrough when the FINAL version of each new build has been released by Cheeky since there is a possibility that some scenes may change after his team has gotten feedback from the BETA build. Also, I have a life too so don't expect the walkthrough to be updated instantly after a new release, of course I will get onto it right away when I have time to do so!
Thank you so much. Your updates are greatly appreciated by me.

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Another gem, a wonderful gift for the New Year, thanks Cheeky for the new update.
Therese the new entry and is a disturbing yet intriguing character, the father of MC is the father of Dogboy? The man who has left Therese? What did he ever discovered Jenna about Jolina?
Each update gives suspense.
Happy New Year to the staff and to all of us, wishes to F95 zones

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Noooo why did the episode have to end there :cry::LOL: I don't know what to think with that ending possible red herring? Either way, this raised more questions than answers. Was nice to meet Theresa she just needs some of that male attention to take that stick out of her religious ass :p for as nuts as she is still would. Loved the scenes with Elaine and Bella :love: here's hoping for more of those special lapdances from Bella.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\New folder (10)\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep16-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 650, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\New folder (10)\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep16-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 560, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Where The Heart Is Ep16
Tue Dec 31 20:57:48 2019
got this error in theresa conversation, any help ?
Wierd. Were you using a mod perchance? And did you play the EP16 full from the start?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
A nice Jenna titfuck scene would be the cherry on the cake for this game for me. Each release is great, very generous amount of content
Will keep that in mind. (It was already there, oh yes it was.)

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes