Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I see people playing it safe with routes for every character and here I am sleeping with everything that moves, I know that by the endgame my MC is gonna end up castrated on his beach house, but still being in a relationship with the 3 girls during movie night made everything so much stressful and also extremily funny
Agreed, hooking up with every girl in this game leads to a more satisfying and funny experience. The MC is a real chad

albul

Jun 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Interesting. It does, however, beg the question of just what "JennaGroup" actually is. Where else is it referenced?
This is the only time I could find it being referenced. So if in the next episodes the MC has a talk with Jolina as well about this, and she's added to that group, that'll confirm it.

I'm 99.99% sure the devs have said none of the girls in the house will end up in the same group.

Personally I can't see it happening at all. Katie still hasn't got over her jealousy of sharing with her besties and there is already a scene in there where Katie dumps MC if she finds out he's done anything with Jenna while seeing her.

I know 100% Monica won't be included.

I don't think it's very likely at all that Katie and Jenna will be in a group together.
Meh, I didn't think I could be sympathetic with or like Wanda and Theresa either. I think if the writing is good enough and they invest enough time (and scenes) in it, they can make it work. (I'm talking about Katie/Jenna)

I don't have a skin in the game with those options since I prefer solo routes, but it would be interesting to see if they manage to make it believable in the game's world & rules.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You know, not that I'm endorsing, substantiating, or otherwise confirming anything of an endgame nature... but I don't see why some people think patreon rules would prevent a non-related male from dating and being intimate with two bio-sisters (happens all the time in these games, including ours). As long as said sisters aren't doing anything directly together, there should be no issues, even if they do it with the MC at the same time one riding his cock and the other his face. Just so long as they don't kiss and make it weird... /end sarcasm

Besides the argument that none of this is real or exploitation... It is still all semantics when it comes to that kind of incest anyway. I mean, what is really the difference if Jenna tasted Katie on the MC's cock? Or got it directly from the source as Katie cussed and moaned about "how her sister could have gotten that good at oral sex?" And then "Not to even think about tickling her brown eye!" Even if the [MC] insists Jenna get her ready for anal. Followed by ass to mouth if she keeps bitching...
Are you trying to convince us or your self?

The issue there is Katie is still insanely jealous over sharing with friends after being defensive about her sister, the idea of them fucking the same guy and her being okay with it is so out of her established character it would be weird.

That makes almost as much sense as Monica throwing Jenna down and tongue fucking her arsehole while listening to Black Sabbath.

My suspension of disbelief only goes so far.
That was.......graphic!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The issue there is Katie is still insanely jealous over sharing with friends after being defensive about her sister, the idea of them fucking the same guy and her being okay with it is so out of her established character it would be weird.

That makes almost as much sense as Monica throwing Jenna down and tongue fucking her arsehole while listening to Black Sabbath.

My suspension of disbelief only goes so far.
but Katie on at least two occasions, from memory, reacts well to sexual jokes about Jenna

highly unlikely, but 0.00000001% there is

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I don't need convincing one way or another. :) But Cheeky has corrupted me so that I enjoy leading people to a beautiful refreshing lake... telling them how clean and sweet it is... then pushing them in and seeing if they drown. :)
Oh yeah, that sounds a lot better :ROFLMAO:

BeastyNasty

Jun 27, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Episode21.rpy", line 2999, in script
    jump E21_NoFool
ScriptError: could not find label 'E21_NoFool'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump E21_NoFool
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Where The Heart Is Ep21
Thu Dec  2 15:12:25 2021

I am getting this error. Please help!!!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump E21_NoFool

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump E21_NoFool
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Where The Heart Is Ep21
Thu Dec  2 15:12:25 2021

I am getting this error. Please help!!!
definition of fatal lie:
screenshot0042.png

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: BeastyNasty
May 20, 2017
Where the Heart Is [Ep. 21] [CheekyGimp] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win Size: 3.53 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 951 MB
- - - WORKUPLOAD -
Compressed Mac Size: 917 MB
- - - WORKUPLOAD

Very big thank to rpdl for supporting the Torrent!!

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Hello Techstar, Just a query, is it possible to have MEGA links for Compressed folders?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
yes, you get the blackmailer phone at the end only when you

That is interesting since that scene happened in the previous episode, but the "Start any Episode" feature doesn't ask what the MC did with Natasha in the coffee shop. Unless it's an oversight, that would indicate getting blackmailed is irrelevant to the major choices in the game.

Also since acewinz said that only Mable and Porsche are "side chicks", that puts Natasha in with the possible love-interests. My guess would be that the blackmailer is Natasha and the goal is not revenge but rather a way to force the MC to start a relationship with her.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes