David Carr

Jun 28, 2018
anyone has a problem with the game crashing after talking to the lawyer if you dont continue with Katie romantically?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
anyone has a problem with the game crashing after talking to the lawyer if you dont continue with Katie romantically?
Yup, it's a known issue and I provided a fix some posts back, but there is no content after that for those crashing.

May 20, 2017
Two of the notable points from Episode 15:

Right before she is about to change her 1st outfit, Monica says, "You're half my age. And she(Zarah) knew your Mom..."

Second point is more like a theory, where MC just walked into an entire photo shoot setup. A setup set for him by none other than Monica. A setup where Zarah kept on taking pictures of MC and Monica for "private collection". One of MC's dad's condition is for the MC to stay away from Monica. Failing to do so, he is fucked.

And after the Photo shoot, Monica all of a sudden has proof against MC in the form of "private collection". It means that Zarah is in on whatever Monica is doing or maybe she has been tricked by Monica into taking those pictures. If Zarah is in on it, she would be the Lower level villain type character while Monica would be The Most Cunning Seductive Witch of a Final Boss. If Zarah too, was tricked by Monica, I wouldn't know what to say about Zarah.

If Monica "The Witch" theory is true, all of sudden MC's dad was the good guy, who did his best to keep his son away from trouble. Wouldn't be shocked to see Katie and Jenna being part of this as well, under Monica's orders.

All in all, great writing again CheekyGimp, makes me go mad with theories as always.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

Right before she is about to change her 1st outfit, Monica says, "You're half my age. And she(Zarah) knew your Mom..."

Second point is more like a theory, where MC just walked into an entire photo shoot setup. A setup set for him by none other than Monica. A setup where Zarah kept on taking pictures of MC and Monica for "private collection". One of MC's dad's condition is for the MC to stay away from Monica. Failing to do so, he is fucked.

And after the Photo shoot, Monica all of a sudden has proof against MC in the form of "private collection". It means that Zarah is in on whatever Monica is doing or maybe she has been tricked by Monica into taking those pictures. If Zarah is in on it, she would be the Lower level villain type character while Monica would be The Most Cunning Seductive Witch of a Final Boss. If Zarah too, was tricked by Monica, I wouldn't know what to say about Zarah.

If Monica "The Witch" theory is true, all of sudden MC's dad was the good guy, who did his best to keep his son away from trouble. Wouldn't be shocked to see Katie and Jenna being part of this as well, under Monica's orders.

All in all, great writing again CheekyGimp, makes me go mad with theories as always.
WTHI 2 Monica Strikes Back...

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019

So Zara has some Photos of you and Monica. What can she really do with it? You didn't do anything illegal! You're not related (unless you're using the incest mod at which point you're not playing canon anyway). The Photos where taken before the will reading and before you had the chance to sign any non-contact agreement. The worst she can use them for is as proof to show one of the other women that you cheated on her. And from what a lot of the dialog has been hinting this is going to blow up in your face sooner or later anyway. No need for evil Zarah/Monica.

May 20, 2017
So Zara has some Photos of you and Monica. What can she really do with it? You didn't do anything illegal! You're not related (unless you're using the incest mod at which point you're not playing canon anyway). The Photos where taken before the will reading and before you had the chance to sign any non-contact agreement. The worst she can use them for is as proof to show one of the other women that you cheated on her. And from what a lot of the dialog has been hinting this is going to blow up in your face sooner or later anyway. No need for evil Zarah/Monica.
To me it felt like a setup man. Hell I wouldn't want Monica to go all evil, but if CG wants to show that all that glitters is not gold, he may end up going down the Evil Monica Path. And that would take some serious balls too, to turn your most fan favorite character into the villain.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
To me it felt like a setup man. Hell I wouldn't want Monica to go all evil, but if CG wants to show that all that glitters is not gold, he may end up going down the Evil Monica Path. And that would take some serious balls too, to turn your most fan favorite character into the villain.
She IS a villain. Think about it. What you know about Monica right now with the alcohol, add that to the story that crazy bitch Elaine told you and there's the truth. I'm not saying Monica is the only villain either. I could go on and on about all that. The only woman I actually fully trust in Wanda. She has 0 connections. But, I kind of also trust Debbie. So, there ya go. lol

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
She IS a villain. Think about it. What you know about Monica right now with the alcohol, add that to the story that crazy bitch Elaine told you and there's the truth. I'm not saying Monica is the only villain either. I could go on and on about all that. The only woman I actually fully trust in Wanda. She has 0 connections. But, I kind of also trust Debbie. So, there ya go. lol
Well I do truest Jenna tbh. Yes she is some kind of stalker, but she stalks Monica and Katie too.

But we all know the true mastemind in this story and that is Lily, because she acts dumb but is not...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well I do truest Jenna tbh. Yes she is some kind of stalker, but she stalks Monica and Katie too.

But we all know the true mastermind in this story and that is Lily, because she acts dumb but is not...
Ok. You've got a point there. But, I still don't trust her. That girl can fuck the MC's life up with just a couple clicks.

4.40 star(s) 322 Votes