Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yet. But would be a natural progression having to tap your sister.
I know, and I'm sure that it will happen. What I actually meant is that the tag should be added since it's going to be a thing. Probably I wasn't clear about that.

About the heavy fetishes, I hope don't happen or if dev is a madman you are granted the choice of sex option and dark violent one.
Let's not gatekeep fetish folks even if I don't enjoy.
Dark fetishes are one thing (for example, when the MC got psychotic he almost became a sexual assaulter); murdering and dismembering someone to then fuck their open belly is something different, it would totally destroy the game, and I'm not even sure it would be tolerated on this site, let alone on Patreon or other platforms. I don't want to read about that kind of psychopathic crap just in the same way that I don't want to read someone asking for sex with babies.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I know, and I'm sure that it will happen. What I actually meant is that the tag should be added since it's going to be a thing. Probably I wasn't clear about that.

Dark fetishes are one thing (for example, when the MC got psychotic he almost became a sexual assaulter); murdering and dismembering someone to then fuck their open belly is something different, it would totally destroy the game, and I'm not even sure it would be tolerated on this site, let alone on Patreon or other platforms. I don't want to read about that kind of psychopathic crap just in the same way that I don't want to read someone asking for sex with babies.
Yeah, darker sex activities and maybe some gross ones? Not into gore or harmful.

More Drinking and exchanging fluids, a insemination would be cool. Going upward into difficulty the mindgames have to keep up.

• Love
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah, darker sex activities and maybe some gross ones? Not into gore or harmful.

More Drinking and exchanging fluids, a insemination would be cool. Going upward into difficulty the mindgames have to keep up.
Exactly! Those twisted mind games need no gore to be fun.

Reactions: darlic

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019

No, I wish tomorrow MC will turn into psychopat and he love sadistic sex. He will kill all the female in that room and fuck her corpse for satisfy his lust.

Reactions: tuekop

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Exactly! Those twisted mind games need no gore to be fun.
3aw3fk.jpg

No, I wish tomorrow MC will turn into psychopat and he love sadistic sex. He will kill all the female in that room and fuck her corpse for satisfy his lust.
download (1).jpg
EgYwf8DUYAA0RXZ.jpg

yes, laugh out loud reading your take, but being more pragmatic. Keeping your fuckbuddy alive is more fun.
And probably is a small niche that is going to be avoided for the sucess of the project.

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Okay so maybe this theory has been floated before, but despite the end of the latest update, I really don't think this game is going the incest route with John and Mia. Mainly cause I really don't think she's his actual sister.

What I mean is, she's probably the sister of one of the guys who were killed when he was taken captive in the flashback. From what little I know regarding people in the army, which mostly comes from books and movies, lol, but they tend to form pretty close bonds, and he might have considered them as close to being family as someone could be.

So when he finally got free, and eventually ended up going home, he probably took on the role of being Mia's brother since her actual one had been killed, and he wanted to honor his memory by protecting the sister he probably cared about alot how he thinks the guy would have wanted.

Heck, he probably knows full well Mia has a crush on him but ignores it because he's supposed to be her brother.

That's just my guess though. Seems more likely then a girl admitting to a total stranger that she has the hots for her brother. lol

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Okay so maybe this theory has been floated before, but despite the end of the latest update, I really don't think this game is going the incest route with John and Mia. Mainly cause I really don't think she's his actual sister.

What I mean is, she's probably the sister of one of the guys who were killed when he was taken captive in the flashback. From what little I know regarding people in the army, which mostly comes from books and movies, lol, but they tend to form pretty close bonds, and he might have considered them as close to being family as someone could be.

So when he finally got free, and eventually ended up going home, he probably took on the role of being Mia's brother since her actual one had been killed, and he wanted to honor his memory by protecting the sister he probably cared about alot how he thinks the guy would have wanted.

Heck, he probably knows full well Mia has a crush on him but ignores it because he's supposed to be her brother.

That's just my guess though. Seems more likely then a girl admitting to a total stranger that she has the hots for her brother. lol
Nice, that could work too, my prediction is going foward the sex quest "can" be done by a couple.
meaning....

Mc willing to protect his "sister" by not engaging in sex with her.

Then Sis willingly offers herself motivated by jealousy and her deep feelings.

Last update when they hugged after Sister arrived, the scene shows Female Mc and my thoughts were about a million things going in her mind. As the story portraits her lack of trust brought from bad experiences.

Having incest is secondary to a real bond and attachment, not going to argue about being healthy or sane. Still their codependency is what brings strong feelings.

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
Maybe game started out rough but it is flowing now. Great job to the developer. My only suggestion would be to have better endings/continuations at the end of the releases. It sucks to just suddenly stop, it also makes it a pain in the ass to have a save at last play. But that is smalll stuff. Good luck, really enjoyed it.

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
From what little I know regarding people in the army, which mostly comes from books and movies, lol, but they tend to form pretty close bonds, and he might have considered them as close to being family as someone could be.
If your right it is not from the rationale you gave. As a long time veteran who has had many battle buddies, the only family you relate with it the veteran, it does not usaully extend beyond. Simply due to the civilian in your buddies life or your own cannot share what the veterans have by expeirencing a different kind of fear/excitment that can only come certain ways in life. Most vets would say by sharing the joy of surviving. Not saying there isn't some fairy godmothers' that want to extend their 'harems' but most just have a difficult enough time rebuilding their own lives after a few or more deployments. Non deploying vets have the same bonds as frat houses would. So maybe its just me that wouldn't lol.

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
If your right it is not from the rationale you gave. As a long time veteran who has had many battle buddies, the only family you relate with it the veteran, it does not usaully extend beyond. Simply due to the civilian in your buddies life or your own cannot share what the veterans have by expeirencing a different kind of fear/excitment that can only come certain ways in life. Most vets would say by sharing the joy of surviving. Not saying there isn't some fairy godmothers' that want to extend their 'harems' but most just have a difficult enough time rebuilding their own lives after a few or more deployments. Non deploying vets have the same bonds as frat houses would. So maybe its just me that wouldn't lol.
Well what I mean is that because of the bond you mention that he probably shared with her actual brother, John probably felt a duty when he died to be the brother that she lost. In part to honor her actual brother's memory, and because he probably blames himself in part for his death, if only because he survived somehow and they didn't.

You're right that he probably didn't consider her as actual family back then, but I never said he did. But the story is taking place at the very least several years later. After all this time he probably does consider her family, sees her as an actual sister. Or at the very least he feels it's his responsibility to take care of her since her actual brother can't.

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
Well what I mean is that because of the bond you mention that he probably shared with her actual brother, John probably felt a duty when he died to be the brother that she lost. In part to honor her actual brother's memory, and because he probably blames himself in part for his death, if only because he survived somehow and they didn't.

You're right that he probably didn't consider her as actual family back then, but I never said he did. But the story is taking place at the very least several years later. After all this time he probably does consider her family, sees her as an actual sister. Or at the very least he feels it's his responsibility to take care of her since her actual brother can't.
Sure that seems right to me. I must have mixed my signals up, apologies. But the other point that I was trying to squeeze into anyones mind that may agree with your take, is how much darker the connection may be, if what binds them would be an extended family kind. But were just throwing good ideas out for the developer to follow on, if desired so all ios good.

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Bro this john guy is psychotic... Makes you wonder about the writer behind some of these lines.
I don't think he's psychotic. It's more likely PTSD from when he was captured. I mean he's in a pretty similar situation now. Finding himself like that again, I'm sure it would screw with anyones self control and possibly cause them to exhibit some anger issues.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I've been thinking about the "multiple protagonist" tag, a topic that came up some days ago. After completing the latest update (it was sooooo short :( ) I don't think it has anything to do with the sister being introduced in the story.

This project is nothing but a kinetic novel (it is tagged as such) and so far none of the few choices seems to have any impact whatsoever. In fact, if I apply Unren to the game and open the dev console there isn't a single variable in the code, at least apparently.
We've always been nothing but spectators of John and Emma's misadventures from a 3rd person point of view, and now that Amelia has arrived it will essentially remain the same but with one more protagonist. We're not John, but mere observers.

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

PadroPedro

Dec 18, 2017
This is quite well written so far, its very rare to find a game that has the kink alongside good writting that keeps you intrigued congrats

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes