PadroPedro

Dec 18, 2017
I've been thinking about the "multiple protagonist" tag, a topic that came up some days ago. After completing the latest update (it was sooooo short :( ) I don't think it has anything to do with the sister being introduced in the story.

This project is nothing but a kinetic novel (it is tagged as such) and so far none of the few choices seems to have any impact whatsoever. In fact, if I apply Unren to the game and open the dev console there isn't a single variable in the code, at least apparently.
We've always been nothing but spectators of John and Emma's misadventures from a 3rd person point of view, and now that Amelia has arrived it will essentially remain the same but with one more protagonist. We're not John, but mere observers.
Well but a story does not require you to impersonate someone for that someone to be a protagonist, there are various different forms of protagonist, deffinetly at least John and Emma are protagonists in this story, Amelia is likely a suporting character, if she will be central enought to the plot to be called a protagonist as well time will tell.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Next task is probably BJ.
And final task will prob be threesome with double creampie and incestuous pregnancy :unsure::devilish:

Looks like it, as of yesterday. At least, from what I can read on the locked post, it looks like a changelog and so probably also has links for downloading.
Judging by what we can read, it seems to be a fixed version with no additional content. I'm not sure though, because the previous 4a and 4b versions also started with that sort of explanation but then included new scenes, yet I think that 5 or 6 weeks is way too short for new story content considering the length of the previous development cycles.
Maybe he used his summer holidays to devote more time to the game?

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
And final task will prob be threesome with double creampie and incestuous pregnancy :unsure::devilish:

Judging by what we can read, it seems to be a fixed version with no additional content. I'm not sure though, because the previous 4a and 4b versions also started with that sort of explanation but then included new scenes, yet I think that 5 or 6 weeks is way too short for new story content considering the length of the previous development cycles.
Maybe he used his summer holidays to devote more time to the game?
Only final task.
Oh well.
images (29).jpeg

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Aristos
Apr 19, 2021
White Cube [v0.4b] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 920mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

does not work, writes that invalid ticket

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I would expect the very last tasks to be things that are much more hardcore, like abuse/rape, scat, vore, etc. But who knows?
I hope none of the scat or vore shit will be in the VN :(
Those tags aren't even planned, so I think we're good.

As for rape, it is in the game's tags, but the truth is that we've already seen rape twice: in that flashback about Emma's mom and her psycopathic stepfather, and in the other flashback about the time when John was in the army and he met that female prisoner who was assaulted by their captors. So maybe that's what the tag was about and there will be no more of that in the future.

Honestly, I don't think the characters' interactions in this sick experiment are intended to develop that way. On the contrary, I believe that they're expected to start developing feelings for one another so that at the end of their emprisonment any task they're given would be easier to complete even if they'd objectively be the most demanding of all. The only remaining obstacles will be, on the one hand, the nagging feeling that they're being used by a wicked mind, and on the other hand, the fact that a brother and a sister will have to be involved in these acts from now on. In other words, their suffering will be due to ethical and psychological reasons, but not to the harshness of the tasks per se.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It's strange that the update hasn't been made public yet. According to the descriptions of the different tiers on Patreon, every update normally goes public 7 days after the lowest tier with access to it received it. If I'm not mistaken, it's been accessible to them for a while now :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bombmaster

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
It's strange that the update hasn't been made public yet. According to the descriptions of the different tiers on Patreon, every update normally goes public 7 days after the lowest tier with access to it received it. If I'm not mistaken, it's been accessible to them for a while now :unsure:
Need to scratch that itch too
This story is interesting....

Reactions: Aristos

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Game needs to someone to fix the french grammar, but it's an interesting start

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
Please post the new update white cube 0.4c
At this point we probably better wait for 0.5 or [abandoned] :(
Wonder why game hasn't managed to attract more patrons. Maybe because main girl isn't virgin, or because updates where small without actual sex with main characters. I like the game, but current verion looks more like demo, than game which was in development 1.5 years.

It's worth trying now, but still unclear whether dev have guts to actually finish the game despite having almost no support.
Success is highly dependent on luck and dedication he can just drop project any time and start again under different name with better luck.

Cockva

Nov 27, 2017
At this point we probably better wait for 0.5 or [abandoned] :(
Wonder why game hasn't managed to attract more patrons. Maybe because main girl isn't virgin, or because updates where small without actual sex with main characters. I like the game, but current verion looks more like demo, than game which was in development 1.5 years.

It's worth trying now, but still unclear whether dev have guts to actually finish the game despite having almost no support.
Success is highly dependent on luck and dedication he can just drop project any time and start again under different name with better luck.
Yep, you gave the answer yourself, the game is too small in terms of content and story I guess.

Reactions: hawk784563
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes