ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
status_menu07.png

UPDATE: Despite Pain… Progress. – February 28, 2021
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

First, I’d like to take a moment to thank everyone who has posted, DMed or sent me messages words of comfort about Diane and her passing. I am glad that I was able to share a little about someone that meant so much to me… and someone that was able to tolerate me (and my crazy ideas) as much as she did.

One such example, was just after my first back surgery in the early 2000’s… knowing that I’d be kept for some time after the surgery, the wife and I asked to get something that would help me during my stay at the hospital to try and prevent cigarette cravings (I had smoked for nearly 40 years and have since quit now), so they prescribed me to have Xanax after my surgery to help keep me calm and try to take the edge on my cravings.

That was a bad idea!

The Xanax did NOT keep me calm… in fact, during the night I slipped into blacked out state and had military flashbacks!!

Now, mind you, what I am about to tell you, I only learned AFTER the event from my wife and Diane, but apparently, I got up and began pacing the hospital hallways looking for an escape.

It would seem I was under the belief that I was being held against my will in a military VA hospital and that I had to do whatever I could to escape from the hellhole that they were keeping me in.

Somehow, I had managed to get a cellphone and called Diane at 3:30 in the morning, waking her up and telling her that my wife was conspiring with the military staff and nurses to have me committed and that I needed her to come to the hospital while I searched for a way to breach security and have her waiting for me with, engine running, so I could escape.

Doped up and worried about reopening my sutures, Diane was able to calm me down enough over the phone, while the wife and orderlies were able to fight me off and knock me out with drugs and the wife was able to explain to, a now very worried Diane, what had happened.

So, now there is a really BIG red flag in my medical history that labels that I am allergic to Xanax and to NOT GIVE IT TO ME!

Heh… so, yeah, Diane (like my wife, doctors and nurses) had to put up with a lot from me… I wish you all could’ve met her, she was truly an exceptional person who had an ability to calm people down, make people feel loved and welcomed, as well as, never judge them for their kinks.

This world lost a really, really special person.

So, thank you for the comfort and words of support, it is truly appreciated!

With that said, let’s talk about the GAME for a bit and let me fill you in on what I was able to do while through the physical and emotional beating that I took the past couple of weeks…

…knowing that I was in NO FRAME of mind to be writing, let alone writing sex scenes, I chose to focus on website creation and SPRITE work… and realized, I had TOTALLY SCREWED UP!!

Since I had the Sprites for "Chapter Two" completed, I decided to set up and start creating the Sprites that would be needed for the character in “Chapter Three” and during that, I came across the mistake I made… so, allow me to explain, using characters for examples that you all can identify with: Claire and the MC/Antichrist.

example01.png

In this first example, it displays Claire’s Sprite in the size and format that we’ve been using for all of our sprites up to now… looks good, doesn’t it? Not just seeing Claire but the ratio looks pretty good!

So, let’s now render out and add the Antichrist’s Sprite into the scene…

example02.png

And this is where we run into a problem, as you can see… using the same camera setting for DoF (Depth of Field) and because the male stature is a little larger, the male’s poses don’t entirely fit in the render window, thus cutting off his hands and other areas of his body (if nude) … nor does it really allow a lot of room for a second character added into the scene, so... let's resize him so that he can fit fully on the screen for all of you...

example03.png

There we go, so, in this example, I altered the camera’s DoF to account for the character’s stature and pose and as you can see, his fingers are no longer cut off from the scene, nor does he take up as much real estate in the scene… but now this presented a NEW problem which you will soon see…

example04.png

In this side-by-side example Claire, you can see that both characters can now fit into the scene, but now Claire is LARGER than the MC… and looks really BAD while next to him…

…which now means, that Claire has to be resized as well to the same camera angle and DoF as the MC (and other males) will be…

example05.png

Which now you can see has been done in this example, which I find to be a better size and option for the Sprites… imagine for a moment if Claire’s smooth, supple legs was tenderly wrapped in stockings, you’d be able to see that, whereas in the previous DoF of her character, you wouldn’t…

example06.png

Additionally, in this example, using the YTRANS of the character’s Sprite, we can move the character down some to simulate and show a height difference against any other character on the screen!

Although, now this left us with a NEW problem…

…all of the previous, thousands of Character Sprite renders of characters that have already been done, would now need to be REDONE to the new camera’s DoF!

Don’t worry, though, we talked it over and are going to leave the Character Sprites that have been done for “Chapter Two” alone and use them as is, since there isn’t Male Sprites used in it… and will return to redoing those Sprites later when we have more time and the need for those Sprites arise again in the storyline.

So, with that said, you’ll notice a change in “Chapter Three” when it comes to Sprite sizes and have been going through and setting up the characters and poses for the 10,800 Character Sprites that I will have to render for that chapter… yeah, you read that right… it’s a lot, but… once done… will never every have to be done again for that character in that outfit (or nude).

Those are all nearly dressed, posed and ready for rendering, which I spent my time doing, when not drugged up or weeping like a little baby.

Also, we are getting closer to having our ASLPro3D company/game website being done, which will feature character and game information, as well as, information about our team, our goals for the future and the titles you can expect from as… additionally, more information the Steam Release version of “Wicked Choices: Book One” for players (which Epadder, Sierra3 and the Wife have been working on) and don’t worry, those who’ve supported us here on Patreon will get their copy for free from us when it is completed!

So, that is where things stand right now… starting tomorrow, I will get back to grinding on “Chapter Two” to finish it for all of you and want to try and have that in your hands by the end of this coming month or start of April at the latest.

Thank you AGAIN for the outpouring of love, comfort and support you’ve shown me, I TRULY appreciate it! We’ll talk again real soon and hope that you all have a good week!

~Jack

(ps... I truly hope that this and my examples also can help out other creators from making the same mistakes that I have made and save them a LOT of time and HEADACHES!)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I am very sorry for your loss. Best thoughts for you, her family and yours.

Hope you start feeling better both physically and emotionally soon.
ASLPro3D I am sorry for your loss. We are with you with all of our heart.
As for the snow, my Canadian self smiles :D
Thank you Ayhsel and Forix, hope so as well, until then, just got to keep moving forward...

Reactions: Forix and Ayhsel

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Hey, quick question. The chapter one. Is that the prologue? Cause I remember getting the release called the prologue. But I don't remember downloading another update since then.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

UPDATE: Despite Pain… Progress. – February 28, 2021

First, I’d like to take a moment to thank everyone who has posted, DMed or sent me messages words of comfort about Diane and her passing. I am glad that I was able to share a little about someone that meant so much to me… and someone that was able to tolerate me (and my crazy ideas) as much as she did.

One such example, was just after my first back surgery in the early 2000’s… knowing that I’d be kept for some time after the surgery, the wife and I asked to get something that would help me during my stay at the hospital to try and prevent cigarette cravings (I had smoked for nearly 40 years and have since quit now), so they prescribed me to have Xanax after my surgery to help keep me calm and try to take the edge on my cravings.

That was a bad idea!

The Xanax did NOT keep me calm… in fact, during the night I slipped into blacked out state and had military flashbacks!!

Now, mind you, what I am about to tell you, I only learned AFTER the event from my wife and Diane, but apparently, I got up and began pacing the hospital hallways looking for an escape.

It would seem I was under the belief that I was being held against my will in a military VA hospital and that I had to do whatever I could to escape from the hellhole that they were keeping me in.

Somehow, I had managed to get a cellphone and called Diane at 3:30 in the morning, waking her up and telling her that my wife was conspiring with the military staff and nurses to have me committed and that I needed her to come to the hospital while I searched for a way to breach security and have her waiting for me with, engine running, so I could escape.

Doped up and worried about reopening my sutures, Diane was able to calm me down enough over the phone, while the wife and orderlies were able to fight me off and knock me out with drugs and the wife was able to explain to, a now very worried Diane, what had happened.

So, now there is a really BIG red flag in my medical history that labels that I am allergic to Xanax and to NOT GIVE IT TO ME!

Heh… so, yeah, Diane (like my wife, doctors and nurses) had to put up with a lot from me… I wish you all could’ve met her, she was truly an exceptional person who had an ability to calm people down, make people feel loved and welcomed, as well as, never judge them for their kinks.

This world lost a really, really special person.

So, thank you for the comfort and words of support, it is truly appreciated!

With that said, let’s talk about the GAME for a bit and let me fill you in on what I was able to do while through the physical and emotional beating that I took the past couple of weeks…

…knowing that I was in NO FRAME of mind to be writing, let alone writing sex scenes, I chose to focus on website creation and SPRITE work… and realized, I had TOTALLY SCREWED UP!!

Since I had the Sprites for "Chapter Two" completed, I decided to set up and start creating the Sprites that would be needed for the character in “Chapter Three” and during that, I came across the mistake I made… so, allow me to explain, using characters for examples that you all can identify with: Claire and the MC/Antichrist.

In this first example, it displays Claire’s Sprite in the size and format that we’ve been using for all of our sprites up to now… looks good, doesn’t it? Not just seeing Claire but the ratio looks pretty good!

So, let’s now render out and add the Antichrist’s Sprite into the scene…

And this is where we run into a problem, as you can see… using the same camera setting for DoF (Depth of Field) and because the male stature is a little larger, the male’s poses don’t entirely fit in the render window, thus cutting off his hands and other areas of his body (if nude) … nor does it really allow a lot of room for a second character added into the scene, so... let's resize him so that he can fit fully on the screen for all of you...

There we go, so, in this example, I altered the camera’s DoF to account for the character’s stature and pose and as you can see, his fingers are no longer cut off from the scene, nor does he take up as much real estate in the scene… but now this presented a NEW problem which you will soon see…

In this side-by-side example Claire, you can see that both characters can now fit into the scene, but now Claire is LARGER than the MC… and looks really BAD while next to him…

…which now means, that Claire has to be resized as well to the same camera angle and DoF as the MC (and other males) will be…

Which now you can see has been done in this example, which I find to be a better size and option for the Sprites… imagine for a moment if Claire’s smooth, supple legs was tenderly wrapped in stockings, you’d be able to see that, whereas in the previous DoF of her character, you wouldn’t…

Additionally, in this example, using the YTRANS of the character’s Sprite, we can move the character down some to simulate and show a height difference against any other character on the screen!

Although, now this left us with a NEW problem…

…all of the previous, thousands of Character Sprite renders of characters that have already been done, would now need to be REDONE to the new camera’s DoF!

Don’t worry, though, we talked it over and are going to leave the Character Sprites that have been done for “Chapter Two” alone and use them as is, since there isn’t Male Sprites used in it… and will return to redoing those Sprites later when we have more time and the need for those Sprites arise again in the storyline.

So, with that said, you’ll notice a change in “Chapter Three” when it comes to Sprite sizes and have been going through and setting up the characters and poses for the 10,800 Character Sprites that I will have to render for that chapter… yeah, you read that right… it’s a lot, but… once done… will never every have to be done again for that character in that outfit (or nude).

Those are all nearly dressed, posed and ready for rendering, which I spent my time doing, when not drugged up or weeping like a little baby.

Also, we are getting closer to having our ASLPro3D company/game website being done, which will feature character and game information, as well as, information about our team, our goals for the future and the titles you can expect from as… additionally, more information the Steam Release version of “Wicked Choices: Book One” for players (which Epadder, Sierra3 and the Wife have been working on) and don’t worry, those who’ve supported us here on Patreon will get their copy for free from us when it is completed!

So, that is where things stand right now… starting tomorrow, I will get back to grinding on “Chapter Two” to finish it for all of you and want to try and have that in your hands by the end of this coming month or start of April at the latest.

Thank you AGAIN for the outpouring of love, comfort and support you’ve shown me, I TRULY appreciate it! We’ll talk again real soon and hope that you all have a good week!

~Jack

(ps... I truly hope that this and my examples also can help out other creators from making the same mistakes that I have made and save them a LOT of time and HEADACHES!)
My suggestion with this for consistency sake, plan ahead the statures of the characters nude. MC is 185cm, Claire is 168cm, Karna is 178cm, without clothing and then, when you add clothing you include your estimation for the character with clothes (might want to record that too, so Karna in her regular outfit is 182cm for example) otherwise, you will be coming back to this problem in the future.

Really sucks that you have to go through that again..

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hey, quick question. The chapter one. Is that the prologue? Cause I remember getting the release called the prologue. But I don't remember downloading another update since then.
Glad I was able to meet and answer you on discord, DahliaRose, thank you for your support and interest!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
My suggestion with this for consistency sake, plan ahead the statures of the characters nude. MC is 185cm, Claire is 168cm, Karna is 178cm, without clothing and then, when you add clothing you include your estimation for the character with clothes (might want to record that too, so Karna in her regular outfit is 182cm for example) otherwise, you will be coming back to this problem in the future.
And to add to this, Claire nude would be 168. Clair with 10 cm heels, would be 178, ....
Thus I would suggest make a table with all this things if you haven't had already.

I see, today reading isn't my stronghold.:cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

Really sucks that you have to go through that again..
Yeah, Sierra3 has been going through and updating the character's spreadsheets that I've been using for writing, to include that now, for both Epadder and myself when working or rendering sprites... particularly those that are wearing heels (like in Chapter Three). ;)(y)

But you are right... it sucks that I will have to redo nearly 8,000 Character Sprites. :cry:

Reactions: Ayhsel

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
But you are right... it sucks that I will have to redo nearly 8,000 Character Sprites.
Devilish idea. I suppose the sprites are saved loss-free? Therefore to only transform the already rendered sprite? To change size or the perspective shouldn't be impossible. Sure, if you have to show what isn't in the sprite anymore that would become difficult.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Devilish idea. I suppose the sprites are saved loss-free? Therefore to only transform the already rendered sprite? To change size or the perspective shouldn't be impossible. Sure, if you have to show what isn't in the sprite anymore that would become difficult.
Yes, when finished and per needs, the Character sprite can be resized up or moved around on the screen as needed... so, if wanted, players could get a zoomed in kiss from Claire if they wanted one. ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

UPDATE: The Tide of Life… February 27, 2021

Hello everyone, sorry it has taken two weeks to post an update, the past two weeks have been an exercise in pain management, both physically and mentally and been working through it and the game to get things finished up for all of you.

For those that live within the States, or those who’ve been watching the news regarding the United States the past couple of weeks, know that Mother Nature threw a real curve ball to our Country, socking us with weather that took parts of the U.S. (like Texas) by surprise.

In our case in Michigan, Mother Nature saw fit to throw use three storms in that mix that saw us having to deal with nearly two feet of snow (almost one meter) on the ground!

Monday and Tuesday (Feb 16 & 17) had me behind a snow blower trying to get rid of the heavy white stuff and, only 4 months after having had major back surgery, I think I did pretty good but hurt after removing it and taking photos of the mess Mother Nature delivered in her first of 3 storms.

Woke up on Thursday, with another 6 inches of snow on the ground and went outside to deal with that, again with the snow thrower and came to the realization that using that huge machine 3 times in one week caused a fair amount of pain in my back and with the belief that Mother Nature was trying to break me… I dragged my butt back in from the garage after removing the new stuff and putting the snow thrower away and didn’t even have the energy to take a photo of the crap… I was done looking at it and just wanted my heating pad.

Woke on Friday morning to another 3 and a half inches on the ground and the realization that Mother Nature wasn’t just trying to BREAK ME… she was literally trying to KILL ME!!

Got bundled up, went outside and tried to remove the light snow with the snow thrower and realized it was not enough to remove with my big machine, that it would be better and easier to try and do with a snow shovel… that would prove to be my final undoing in my war against Mother Nature…!!

By Friday evening, I was convinced that I had screwed myself, and all the work the surgeon had done in my back surgery, up and that I might need to go to the hospital… I hurt that bad.

And then came the phone call…

My friend and business partner, Diane Griffith (DThurgriff to those who knew her in the Poser and Daz Community and who I started and with) lost her battle against Breast Cancer and that her Memorial Services would be on that Sunday.

A part of me knew that this was coming, she and I had last talked on January 26th about how the cancer, that had been in remission, returned and matesized in her spine, lymph nodes and bones… after a lengthy phone call between visits from the doctors and nurses in her room, she informed me that with chemo they could only promise another 3 months at best and that she would be sick for most of it… so that she was going to pass on the treatments.

A few weeks later, she would pass and be free from the pain that racked her body… leaving a large and permanent hole in my heart.

I met Diane online in 1997, when she offered to help me build a website (called Renderosity) that would be a go to place for anyone interested in 3D computer graphics and software, it would primarily focus on the program called Poser, but would also include forums, tools and help for such programs as 3D Studio Max, Maya, Lightwave and Bryce… and her job would be to help build and run a 3D Online Store, where users with experience could sell their creations to other users and companies around the world.

Diane’s work and dedication would become unmeasurable and she would move from her home in California to live here in Michigan to be my business partner, helping me open , , as well as, work with Curious Labs in creating their own online store for Poser, as well as, help Daz create Daz Studio…

For nearly 30 years, Diane poured herself into the 3D Community, providing help, service and art to it… even after moving her way back home to California to become more active in her church and I decided to pack my bags and get into video gaming.

Without the work that she helped me accomplish as a business partner, we wouldn’t have the adult 3D games that many of you play, including our own game… that online store that she worked so hard to build for other creators made it possible for people, who don’t have modeling experience, to purchase already created assets to assemble and put into their renders for their games.

Because of her, tireless efforts (and also putting up with me), we were able to build something awesome that people enjoy today… she really will be missed and her work for everyone should always be remembered.

I loved her and she was a great friend and I was fortunate to have her as a business partner and friend.

So, yeah… been dealing with a lot of difficult pain these past two weeks, both physically and emotionally and didn’t get nearly as much done as I wanted on the game.

There is more, about the game, that I want to share… but I am going to hold off on doing so for a day or two, as now, I am sorry, I am emotionally spent and can’t continue typing through the tears… sorry.

Talk real soon,

~Jack
Commiserations and condolences for her family and loved ones including you. Remember the good memories and she will never really leave you though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D and Haast

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Xanax, coomonly used drug, or at last medicaly used.

Effects, then allergic ?? Damn, hope you didn't stay at that notion !
These days its still not really common but exist efficient methods to manage memory treatment.
Knowing the best and nearly universal one is shared with good objective introduced.

Its not easy nor quick to get back into molded life, getting some expression then rhythm reset activity is useful.
Respiration is alao important, rhythm and profoundity along position. Training and body capacity's.

Keeping a journal also help, even if started after event, matter is expression of the memory on another support.
Which may be shared, such allowing for understanding and better support.

Of course its not perfect, bene vivere being a lifelong endeavour after all.

Military then, wonder why we still don't understand than capacity + equipment offer both more tactile options and better results.
Guess its why mercs are so used again, this said what the main use of most country military ? Not conflict, support or building..

In fact conflict as changed, be it economic or information, the tools and options are now making things different.
On that note, heard about guns better being on order ? Size, weight, muscles, it all mater.
They are a lot of reason to abandon large military, better to have police, firefighter, medicals, etc externaly capable if and when needed.

Military vehicles then, heavy economic and other aspect, no perfect options as its. Movable vehicles ? Its being done over jeeps and some others, is an options over planes. Boat are of various sizes which make it more conditional, still, most aren't big ones so there time to see.

Had humanity is large and mostly connected, there no shared media so far but as to ideas and options there no limit to possibles.

Take care, lost of someone close isn't easy at all, condolences.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Just found this game and already a huge fan! I played through remastered WC game last weekend, and just played through the Karma prologue. OMG I want more!!!

Truly remarkable storytelling. I love many of the characters - it's nice to see they have some dynamic layers instead of many games just having a bunch of different looking but same personality harem chicks.

I read through this entire thread today and it really shows the dedication the developer/team has to this project, and the dedications of the fans is remarkable. It appears the main writer/dev had a pretty crappy 2020 even worse than most of us. So hat's off to you for riding the storm and still working on this.

So now regarding the game - it appears the last release in this project was still the Karma - prologue??? Nothing else since then? I'm looking forward big time to something more.

Claire - love her. something about her. She's my favorite NPC so far. I hope to have more opportunities with her as playing the MC (antichrist).

Another comment: Larsen - big beard and missing an eye. With the other nordic influences in the story (the Fates - which were called the Norns in the mythology, comments of Ragnarok, there's a valkyrie in there, and the cute scholar with name with Norse characters in her name) - I'm taking a confident leap that he is a representation of Odin.

Carry on all - glad to have found this, gonna stick around for a while, and looking forward to expanding this project.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
aok_cpt02sex_0006b_m.png

UPDATE: Life and Work Continues… March 14, 2021
(as posted on our Patron Page)

Hey everyone, sorry if it seemed I’ve been ghosting you, trust me, that isn’t the case… just been focusing the majority of my attention in trying to get “Chapter Two” finally finished and out of the way, so that I can get to new parts of the story for everyone.

Honestly, that is pretty much all that I’ve been doing… rendering and writing.

The only thing of any particular note is that the day after having Diane’s beautiful memorial and funeral service, the next day (Monday) I had received a call from my friend Kevin (you may remember him from a photo that I posted a while back as the guy who dressed up as Captain Chaos, while I was dressed as a priest), who called to inform me that his wife passed away that afternoon from brain cancer.

Sue was a wonderful, kind person who loved life and made life enjoyable to be in… her loss was just as hard to fathom and grasp for me, particularly a week after Diane’s passing. So, I’ve also been talking with Kevin and checking on him to see if he needs anything… he was married to Sue almost as long as I’ve been married to my own wife.

I truly can’t imagine the pain and sense of loss I would experience if I was to lose my wife… honestly, without her, I don’t think that I could go on or survive. So, I can only imagine the pain, stress, grief and loss that Kevin is undergoing… we’ve made it a point to plan to just go for a long drive, maybe do another Canonball car rally with each other this summer to take our minds off of things and just spend time together.

Short of that, I’ve been burying myself in renders and work… anxious to get this chapter behind me and out to all of you, not really think about anything but the characters and the story of the game.

Sorry that there isn’t really much to report in the two weeks, since we last talked, but I am in the home stretch of this chapter and just want to get it done for all of you… and for myself.

All that I will tell you about it is this… your choices are going to matter in what you can see and do in this chapter. There are a LOT of routes that this chapter can go, things that you will be able to see and do, plus some BIG REVEALS in it… trust me, you’ll even want to stick around for the ‘post-credit’ scene (like a Marvel movie); I am sure you are going to LOVE this chapter… just be sure to bring your A-Game when you make choices through it.

Talk soon,
Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just found this game and already a huge fan! I played through remastered WC game last weekend, and just played through the Karma prologue. OMG I want more!!!

Truly remarkable storytelling. I love many of the characters - it's nice to see they have some dynamic layers instead of many games just having a bunch of different looking but same personality harem chicks.

I read through this entire thread today and it really shows the dedication the developer/team has to this project, and the dedications of the fans is remarkable. It appears the main writer/dev had a pretty crappy 2020 even worse than most of us. So hat's off to you for riding the storm and still working on this.

So now regarding the game - it appears the last release in this project was still the Karma - prologue??? Nothing else since then? I'm looking forward big time to something more.

Claire - love her. something about her. She's my favorite NPC so far. I hope to have more opportunities with her as playing the MC (antichrist).

Another comment: Larsen - big beard and missing an eye. With the other nordic influences in the story (the Fates - which were called the Norns in the mythology, comments of Ragnarok, there's a valkyrie in there, and the cute scholar with name with Norse characters in her name) - I'm taking a confident leap that he is a representation of Odin.

Carry on all - glad to have found this, gonna stick around for a while, and looking forward to expanding this project.
Welcome to our little corner of the Internet, TittyLuvr1334 and I am glad to hear that you are really enjoying our game and story!

I agree, the level of dedication from our friends and fans here and on Patreon, is truly remarkable and, really, a sight to behold... the level of interaction that we have with everyone, the ability to talk not just about the game, but life and the way it affects us is unlike any other on this site... it is because of their dedication to us and the story that keeps us motivated and working as hard as we do... even when life hits and knocks us around.

It is really nice to see people as passionate about the story and its characters as we are... to interact and discuss possibilities, outcomes, character pasts, histories, developments and desires... it really makes doing this game enjoyable, even when life doesn't seem to be enjoyable.

We'd be lost without all of you, so thank you for your interest, thank you for sharing your thoughts and, please, don't be a stranger... grab a chair, settle in and keep sharing your thoughts about the characters and story, help us make this even better for everyone!

~Jack

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Cancer and Alzheimer/dementia are the new bitches in current society, with people living longer. Hopefully science will find a solution.

As always best wishes for you, the family, the friends and all others visiting this tread.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
status_menu08.png

UPDATE: Life and Progress… - March 21, 2021

Hello everyone, hope that this finds you all doing well and that you’ve had a great week and weekend!

Things around here have kind of returned back to normal this week, with my jamming out a ton of renders and working on finishing “Chapter Two” for all of you… and I am quite pleased with the progress that we’ve been making on it.

So, let’s get right to it and I’ll show you the current TWINE file layout of the game and its progress for all of you!

pathing02.png

As you can see there will be plenty of choices for you in this game, thus far… with each branch (the black lines with arrows) heading to a different directions and possibilities for you the Player… and each page (the white blocks) being the text of the story utilizing 1-3 images per page!!

A LOT of story artwork for all of you to enjoy!

pathing02b.png
Now, in this image, highlighted in the red box is the current area that is being worked on… this is the sex scenes that you will be able to have with the character in the story, with each section in that area determined by your relationship earned with that female character and providing you with a variety of sexual situations that you can have with her…

Now, a lot of the artwork has already been done for this section and it isn’t represented here, because I still have to add the associated text that will come with it… this is because the female character’s outfit can change depending on your previous discussions with her and will also signify the relationship and trust points that you’ve earned with her, so the writing for each area is different… also, the more points you’ve earned, the further you can go with her or take things during the actual sex scene…

…don’t worry, SHE’LL LET YOU KNOW if you are asking too much of her!!

This week will be spent, hopefully, finishing off the rest of the sex scenes or get to the final stage of the sex scene and then adding them into the Twine File… once the sex scene is completely done for all of the stages, the only thing left to do will be the post credit scenes that you’re going to want to stick around for!!

In regard to life around here… being legally disabled and considered ‘high risk’, I’ve finally been contacted by the health department in my state to get my first vaccine shot on Friday, March 26th at 9:30 am and after receiving it, they will schedule my second shot… hopefully, I won’t have any adverse reaction to it.

I also had a post-surgical appointment this past Friday and things seem to be healing quite will with my back… there are some concerns that I’ve been experiencing while having my migraines due to the pinch in my spinal cord in my neck, that causes ‘face droop’, so the doctor wants me to schedule a CT Scan of my head and brain (what little of one that I have, according to my wife) to be sure that the ‘face droop’ isn’t the result of having mini-strokes and schedule an appointment with a neurologist… but I am going to hold off on scheduling that scan and referral neurologist appointment till after I’ve had my second vaccine shot… I am not comfortable populating an area that caters to a ton of sick people and expose myself to the possibility of Covid unnecessarily.

Yes, I understand the idea of having possible mini-strokes is a bad thing… but, I honestly feel that potentially exposing myself to a killer virus is kind of trading one bad possibility for another. The ‘face droop’ has been going on for a while (several years now) and has been solved and reduced during my migraines by taking my migraine medication (Fioricet)…

…plus, I really don’t need to spend another year jumping through medical hoops, getting poked and prodded by doctors and distracting me from making money and working on the game, so I am holding off on it for now… I am still trying to pay off the wife’s hysterectomy surgery and my back surgery… just how much money do they think I have?!?!

Anyhow, that is the current status of things, things are progressing to the end of the chapter here and soon you will have it in your hands to play it and try all of the many different routes to get it to an ending you want!

Take care everyone and thank you for your current support and all the messages of encouragement that you’ve been sending, we appreciate it and we’ll talk soon!

~Jack

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I suppose in some ways it would be if you hadn't played the first game... or wasn't very familiar with the Incarnations.

Not much I can do in either case, sorry. :unsure:
Well, since people like me - who have done neither of those things - are going to see that as their/our first introduction to the game, you might want to re-consider that position.

I have decided to not check out the game because the "Overview" gives me no sense of what the heck it's about.

May well be my loss, but life's too short, and disk space and bandwidth are finite which argues against downloading and trying a game that i have no no way to get any in advance idea whether i might like it.

Good luck, though.

• Angry
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes