3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well, since people like me - who have done neither of those things - are going to see that as their/our first introduction to the game, you might want to re-consider that position.

I have decided to not check out the game because the "Overview" gives me no sense of what the heck it's about.

May well be my loss, but life's too short, and disk space and bandwidth are finite which argues against downloading and trying a game that i have no no way to get any in advance idea whether i might like it.

Good luck, though.
Original game is very good..

https://f95zone.to/threads/wicked-choices-book-one-remastered-v1-0-1-aslpro3d.5925/

If you are interested, go and try that link. As this game makes no sense without that one.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
As Ayhsel said, this is a sequel to book one.

Perhaps Jack could make it a little bit more clear if, he either write it donw in the overview that this is a sequel to book one or change "Previous Game" to "Prequel".;)

I also can vouch for its quality.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well, since people like me - who have done neither of those things - are going to see that as their/our first introduction to the game, you might want to re-consider that position.

I have decided to not check out the game because the "Overview" gives me no sense of what the heck it's about.

May well be my loss, but life's too short, and disk space and bandwidth are finite which argues against downloading and trying a game that i have no no way to get any in advance idea whether i might like it.

Good luck, though.
While I can understand your viewpoint and your stance, I don't think that I have to reconsider anything... The overview is pretty clear within the space of which the site allows me to have a description of what you can expect concerning the game, additionally the spoilers and the FAQ provides further clarification for those who are truly interested in playing the game.

My position here, is not to chase down potential players to my games... my job is to produce, keep people updated (which I do regularly), interact and discuss the game with those who may wish to discuss it, or who ask further questions about it.

Also, please, don't bother to sit there an use the same ol', same ol' adage that "I could be a potential sponsor..." spiel that so many people like to throw around at many of the creators here... if you were 'really' interested or curious at all, you have 56 pages that discuss this game and the one that came before it, that would've clarified things if you really cared.

As others have stated, it might be good for me to include in the overview that this is the 'sequel' to the first game... but, me spending more time to try and get you to bite and try the game, well... how do you say... me not having you as a potential fan, may well be my loss, but as you said: 'life's too short' and, honestly my time if finite and I think there is adequate information contained in both forum threads, as well as, the overviews to provide a very clear understanding about our game.

If you don't want to bother to take the time to discover that for yourself, well... it really isn't my problem... and, honestly, I'd rather you not play our game, as it is likely one that wouldn't be to your liking anyhow.

Wish you luck on your journey for smut, though.

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Also, please, don't bother to sit there an use the same ol', same ol' adage that "I could be a potential sponsor..." spiel that so many people like to throw around at many of the creators here... if you were 'really' interested or curious at all, you have 56 pages that discuss this game and the one that came before it, that would've clarified things if you really cared.
Ummm - where did that come from?

i never said anything like that; i never have and never will.
If you don't want to bother to take the time to discover that for yourself, well... it really isn't my problem... and, honestly, I'd rather you not play our game, as it is likely one that wouldn't be to your liking anyhow.
Well, i just realised that i DID try the previous game - and i now recall that i found it somewhat unfocused and - i really hate to use this term again, but it applies, in the sense of "not hanging together" - incoherent, which led to me not continuing after the first couple or so of updates.

Seriously - i wish you continued success on the path you have chosen; there's more than enough room/potential audience for the kinds of games both of us like.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ummm - where did that come from?

i never said anything like that; i never have and never will.
I was nipping that in the bud, in the event that you might've had a notion in which to throw it out there. It is a popular phrase that many members here like to use when they are trying to attempt to manipulate the creator into changing their focus, style and/or their work to suit the particular member's desires; specifically to creators who seem reluctant or against doing so.

Well, i just realised that i DID try the previous game - and i now recall that i found it somewhat unfocused and - i really hate to use this term again, but it applies, in the sense of "not hanging together" - incoherent, which led to me not continuing after the first couple or so of updates.
That is of course your opinion to which you are welcome to have; there are thousands, however, who would feel differently and whose opinion would differ from your own.

There may be many causes or reasons for this kind of opinion you seem to have... could be my writing style (to which I am unwilling to change, as a writer's style is their own fingerprint on the works they create), it could be a lack of understanding of the language to which it is written, may be the person's reading level or attention span, or... even, the reader's particular taste in prose.

And, yes, it could even be that I suck at writing; although, I've been an accomplished writer (thanks in part to great editors) for 29 years, working in the comic book industry (Marvel & 'Indie-Press'), toy industry ad-copy, sports media, scientific journals, music, novels/literature (White Wolf/TSR and my own series), as well as, gaming... so, I am leaning more towards the former reasons, rather than the latter.

Bottom line, for whatever reason, my manner of prose doesn't 'do it' or reach you and that is fine by me. As I said, my role is not to try and convince you to give it a shot or change my practices to suit your needs or desires.

Seriously - i wish you continued success on the path you have chosen; there's more than enough room/potential audience for the kinds of games both of us like.
That, there is. And, it is my sincerest hope that you find what you seek in your endeavoring search.

~Jack

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
That, there is. And, it is my sincerest hope that you find what you seek in your endeavoring search.
I have found a number of games here that suit my tastes, indeed.

Could i ask what Marvel titles you have written for?

{Not that i'm likely to have read them because there's not a comic shop within twenty miles of here [and hasn
t been for years] and i really don't like reading comics digitally - at least not comics i have to pay for.}

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I have found a number of games here that suit my tastes, indeed.

Could i ask what Marvel titles you have written for?

{Not that i'm likely to have read them because there's not a comic shop within twenty miles of here [and hasn
t been for years] and i really don't like reading comics digitally - at least not comics i have to pay for.}

Due to a very bitter and contentious divorce, I was forced to spend my time in the 90's working for Marvel (pre-variant covers) as well as, Daedalus Press Studios (a comic book studio named after the SLV-111 and one of the arms of the SDF) under a pseudonym... a situation that I swore I would never do again and why I don't bother to hide who I am while even working on our Adult Game.

All I will say is that I wrote under the initials of "MLS" and had a hand in helping to create two side series to one of Marvel's most popular characters, utilizing my time and experience garnered while serving in the military... that should provide enough of a hint to those who actual read/collect comics. ;)

While I have many friends within that industry who know what I now do for a living (making an adult game title), living in a 'cancel culture' as we do right now, I would prefer not to create a potential situation or trouble for the companies for which I once worked under a different name.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
While I have many friends within that industry who know what I now do for a living (making an adult game title), living in a 'cancel culture' as we do right now, I would prefer not to create a potential situation or trouble for the companies for which I once worked under a different name.
Gotcha.

I know some people in {or formerly in} that industry and rather more in the SF/Fantasy field...

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Gotcha.

I know some people in {or formerly in} that industry and rather more in the SF/Fantasy field...
Yeah, it is really a strange and wacky world we live in now, where people think that they can delete history like a file off of a computer... eh... but, neither is really ever totally erased.

It was a great field and I enjoyed my time in it, gave me a platform in which to vent and work out my demons... was demanding and kind of sucked to not be able to keep some of the characters and stuff I helped to create, BUT... I am thankful for the chance that I was given... it helped to pave the way for a lot of opportunities, I've made some really great friends as a result of it, gotten to work with some awesome people... and have stayed friends with many of them even after I moved on to other things.

I've been gifted and blessed, there is no other way to say it.

I can say the same of my time here, with many on this site and Patreon... I've become really close and personal friends with a lot of them... I wouldn't trade it in a million years.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
greetings i would ask how and if is possible to use my wicked choices book 1 save game into this sequel...and i don't understand why nbot choose to continue with the antichrist story (book 2 ) isntead of this kinda spin off...i really rpefer to continue and see how the story develop...this is a prologue or is the spin off Adventures of a Changed Boy . it s quite confusing to me...thanks

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
greetings i would ask how and if is possible to use my wicked choices book 1 save game into this sequel...and i don't understand why nbot choose to continue with the antichrist story (book 2 ) isntead of this kinda spin off...i really rpefer to continue and see how the story develop...this is a prologue or is the spin off Adventures of a Changed Boy . it s quite confusing to me...thanks
I'll do my best to answer, but Jack might add more precision.

If you finished book 1 you know that at the end something happen to Will which will have big consequences. The Spins-Off are simply to explain the story of other major characters that will also come back in Book 2. The decisions you take with those characters will have direct consequences in Book 2.
Jack is not doing a linear story, he is building multiple arcs that leads to the Antichrist.

Jack did that post sometimes ago explaining it : https://f95zone.to/threads/wicked-c...ed-v1-0-1-aslpro3d.5925/page-321#post-3340655
----

On another note, who is eager for news about where Jack is on the progression? me me me me!
Though I got to be honest. I am missing my little Paige and Syrina ! (Wished we had people making fan art haha)

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
status_menu09.png

UPDATE: Chapter Two to be released in April!! – March 29, 2021
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello Everyone, it’s that time again to provide you an update and hope that you are doing well and that the start of the week is treating you well so far; as the title of the post says, you can expect the release of “Chapter Two” of the prologue to “Agents of Karma” to be released this coming month!

This chapter is CRAZY BIG and I’ve been working insane hours over here, trying to get things done on it and I currently have 2 of the 4 x 3 routes to the sex scene finished.

If you are wondering what I mean, let me give you a quick overview to kind of put things into a bit of perspective…

The majority of “Chapter Two” will focus on the characters of Larsen and the Valkyrie, Ráðgríðr, who has been sent by Karma to try and enlist Larsen’s aid in repairing the ‘Tapestry of Time’, you will be assuming control over Larsen in this release and through your decisions, determine the kind of relationship that he’ll have with Ráðgríðr and his ‘payment’ for his services.

Depending on your responses to the Valkyrie, either through honesty, deceit or manipulation will determine how trusting she is of Larsen and how far she will go to acquire his help… push her to hard and to fast in your treatment of her and she could elect deem that you ask too much of her and force her to walk away, take too much time trying to be clever or try to be too slick and she may catch on to your attempts and also cause her to walk away…

temp06b.png

…your responses as Larsen in the first part of the chapter is key… and her trust of you can be demonstrated by one of the four outfits that she will change into to signify her trust and trying to garner Larsen’s help (as shown in the above unedited and quick demonstration render to demonstrate the outfit choices/possibilities).

In the second half of the chapter, you can use her trust and desire to acquire Larsen’s aid ‘by any means necessary’ to have Larsen get full or partial payment for that aid… but how far Ráðgríðr will be willing to go sexually, as part of that payment, will be dependent on how much trust and willingness you earned with her in the first half…

…it will be up to you to decide the kind of relationship that Larsen has with Ráðgríðr in the remainder of the game series… will she be his submissive play toy? Will she slowly allow herself to be corrupted to meet his desire for his help, will she be accepting of the role you’ve placed on her as Larsen, will she be reluctant… or will she just walk away in disgust?

All of that will depend on YOU, as you play and make your choices in the second half of the chapter as well.

So, 4 outfits that will signify her trust and the relationship she has with Larsen in the first half of the game… and you will have 3 kinds of choices (wicked, good or neutral) through various parts of the sex scenes that you make as Larsen to try and take the relationship as far as possible.

So, 4 (outfits) x 3 (wicked, neutral or good) routes that can occur during the sex scene… the more trust you have, the more willing she will be and the less you’ll have to try and manipulate her… try too much manipulation though and Larsen/you might end up with nothing but a bad case of blue balls… you’re going to have to play smart, choose your replies carefully and not push too hard.

In the terms of completion, I have two routes (outfits) completed with the 3 routes… I only have two more to do, which are a bit more expanded with possible variations than the first two… so even the sex scenes depending on the outfits she is wearing and the trust she has in Larsen will be different… lots of possibilities and outcomes!

Which also means a lot of work… but, I think, you’ll enjoy it and probably will want to try different things to get your favorite outcome, depending on your personal tastes and kinks.

And, I can assure you, I won’t be trying something along this scale again without using character sprites through the whole thing, up to the sex scenes… doing each possible outcome, dialogue and possibility as a flat rendered scene, is a lot of redundant rendering, just for a different outfit that the character is wearing… as exampled here:

Then add to the fact that, depending on the outfit/trust/relationship you’ve earned as Larsen, also determines how far she will allow things to go, her willingness, her thoughts and reception to it… yeah, lots and lots of rendering and different outcomes and possibilities… so, it isn’t all of the same, just her in a different outfit… nope, that are varying degrees of differences at the start of the scene, that can change during that scene as well!

So, a lot of possibilities, lots of rendering and lots of writing, but… really cool, I think, and worth the time I’ve put into this chapter… and that is just the part with Larsen and Ráðgríðr, that doesn’t include the other parts of this chapter with other characters and story that takes place in it!!

But, yeah, this chapter is a MONSTER!!

Anyhow, to sum it all up, so that I can get back to work here… we are in the final stretch of renders and nearly done and it will DEFINITELY be in your hands in April… and, then on to ‘Chapter Three’ which won’t be nearly as big and will be the start of fully using character sprites for a lot of the dialogue scenes, making things much quicker and easier on me.

So, back to work I go… talk to you all soon, hope you are as excited as we are and thank you for your continued support and faith in us!!

~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Your save from "Wicked Choices: Book One" will be used, as well as, your final save that you'll create at the end of the Prologue chapters (that are being released now) and will be combined and imported into the Main Game once the Prologue is finished.

In short answer: As for why you aren't immediately returning to playing as the Antichrist (in case you don't want to read the FAQ that Forix kindly linked to) is because there are more factions involved than just Demonothans and Angelions that either want to kill the Antichrist, or use the Antichrist's power for their purposes and those factions needed to be revealed... if you've played "Chapter One" of the prologue to "Agents of Karma" you'd see that all of the stuff happening here is happening even before the Antichrist finds out he is the Antichrist or got his power.

The Fates knew the time of the Antichrist was nearing and they knew the changes that the Antichrist would make to the 'Tapestry of Time' before he even came into being and it is Karma's job to mitigate the damage he will do to the fabric of time...

...additionally, the Catholic Church has been spending thousands of years preparing for the arrival of the Antichrist, waiting for a sign of his arrival, which they just received and are putting their own plan in action to try and eliminate him.

And there are other things, that you will learn, that will be GREATLY affecting the Antichrist, once you return to playing that character... which is everything that "Agents of Karma" focuses on... this is not a SPIN OFF... this is stuff that is happening just before you became the Antichrist and what happens while you are coming into Power as the Antichrist... this is all part of the story.

Hope that helps.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Your save from "Wicked Choices: Book One" will be used, as well as, your final save that you'll create at the end of the Prologue chapters (that are being released now) and will be combined and imported into the Main Game once the Prologue is finished.

In short answer: As for why you aren't immediately returning to playing as the Antichrist (in case you don't want to read the FAQ that Forix kindly linked to) is because there are more factions involved than just Demonothans and Angelions that either want to kill the Antichrist, or use the Antichrist's power for their purposes and those factions needed to be revealed... if you've played "Chapter One" of the prologue to "Agents of Karma" you'd see that all of the stuff happening here is happening even before the Antichrist finds out he is the Antichrist or got his power.

The Fates knew the time of the Antichrist was nearing and they knew the changes that the Antichrist would make to the 'Tapestry of Time' before he even came into being and it is Karma's job to mitigate the damage he will do to the fabric of time...

...additionally, the Catholic Church has been spending thousands of years preparing for the arrival of the Antichrist, waiting for a sign of his arrival, which they just received and are putting their own plan in action to try and eliminate him.

And there are other things, that you will learn, that will be GREATLY affecting the Antichrist, once you return to playing that character... which is everything that "Agents of Karma" focuses on... this is not a SPIN OFF... this is stuff that is happening just before you became the Antichrist and what happens while you are coming into Power as the Antichrist... this is all part of the story.

Hope that helps.
thanks very much for the info... so for this episode i just press start new game and when chapter 2 or the main game will be released i will use Book 1 save game.
Main game and book 2 are 2 different title yet to be released am i right? thanks and compolkiment for this wonderful game. hope will be released on steam sooner or later

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
thanks very much for the info... so for this episode i just press start new game and when chapter 2 or the main game will be released i will use Book 1 save game.
Main game and book 2 are 2 different title yet to be released am i right? thanks and compolkiment for this wonderful game. hope will be released on steam sooner or later
Book 1 is out and on the site, this is kinda like book 1.5, and once its done, and Book 2 comes out (Will be quite a while, AKA no ETA, well the Devs might have one in mind, but I'm not going to pressure them), you would import Book 1's exit save, and the exit save from this, and book 2 will begin with your playthroughs version of history.

The way it works is your playthroughs history will be different from others, a more tailored game, It takes a lot of work from the Dev team, and most can see it with the quality.

I hope you enjoy it (Not a dev)

• Red Heart

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
There will be between 6-8 chapters to the Prologue of "Agents of Karma" before the release of the "Agents of Karma" Main Game... which will continue, in some way, the story from where "Wicked Choices: Book One" left off... that game will be a semi-open sandbox game and will have locations, times and places that you can visit and do things and experience the world of "Wicked Choices" and do things in it in a nearly non-linear way outside of the Main Story... there will be side missions, people and NPC's that you can visit and other activities in it to keep you entertained, while we keep working on the game between releases.

So, right now, we've been hard at work getting back on track with our release schedule, but have also been working on the Main Game's framework (which is far more detailed than the game you all have been playing), as well as, working on getting "Wicked Choices: Book One" ready for Steam Release so that we can generate more capital to expand our work force and bring in additional help and talent.

But when the "Agents of Karma" main game comes out, it will ask for your save from "Wicked Choices: Book One" and your final save that you will make at the end of the Prologue series, and it will combine the two saves and the world of "Wicked Choices" will be the way that you created it when you open up the semi-open sandbox Main Game of "Agents of Karma", then when the main game of "Agents of Karma" is finished, it will create a save that you will import into "Wicked Choices: Book Two" to keep the world of "Wicked Choices" the way that you've created it with your choices.

Hope that explains it a little better for you and thank you for the compliments on our game, we are glad you are enjoying them!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You've forgotten to add, that (all) choices matter, not like others. And that you much likely are fucked up at the end of the game, because the ending you want and the ending your own wicked choice has lead are two completely different things.:LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
You've forgotten to add, that (all) choices matter, not like others. And that you much likely are fucked up at the end of the game, because the ending you want and the ending your own wicked choice has lead are two completely different things.:LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:

Yeah, we are definitely trying to stay away from the MASS EFFECT "choice matter" bullshit... however, choices spread out through 4 games... oh boy, lot's of things can go tragically wrong for some players who want that "perfect" ending... but, as with life, is there really such a thing as a "perfect ending"? :unsure:;)

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
:ROFLMAO:

Yeah, we are definitely trying to stay away from the MASS EFFECT "choice matter" bullshit... however, choices spread out through 4 games... oh boy, lot's of things can go tragically wrong for some players who want that "perfect" ending... but, as with life, is there really such a thing as a "perfect ending"? :unsure:;)
We already creampied a mom and her daughter at the same sex ritual, I say we can die now content :D

• Haha
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes