"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
If it makes you feel better, I have a similar problem even without taking meds... I really need to start thinking seeing a doctor about my mental health.. oh well... crazy but happy does not sound that bad.
Heh... yeah, I'm not crazy, I just sometimes have to ask myself to repeat myself, because I wasn't sure I quite heard myself right the first time. :LOL:

Could also be a super exaggerated death in which 4000 sprites are for the character rolling on the floor waiting to die.. kind of what you see in any soup opera. The other 2000 were sprites of the character preparing the final attack, kind of what happened in anime...
Yeah, people should know me by now, just because I do a ton of work for a character (building them up, setting them up in a relationship and such, as well as, create a crap ton of Sprite work for them) doesn't mean they'll survive... like in an anime, nobody is really safe... not even the MC...

I want to ski
Heh... me on skis right now... that would be like putting a baby giraffe on a pond of ice... both entertaining and painful to watch. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: c3p0 and Haast

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Remember that by definition of the Royal Academy, cannot be considered a soup opera without a character losing their sight, their memory or their ability to walk for at least a couple of months.

Chocolate and Skiing? Where do I sign????
o_O
Crap... my life is a Soap Opera! :eek:

Reactions: c3p0 and Haast

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
We had the first snow in history about two years ago where I grew up, and someone sculpted a giant great white in the snow for a laugh, they actually did a damn good job.

I live closer to the "mountain" AKA Volcano known as Mt Egmont / or Taranaki, so we can see snow, we just don't get it on the ground due to the ocean.

Right now I'd kill for snow, middle of summer here.

Looking forward to punishing Billie, but I am hoping I get to do certain things, then again I'm just looking forward to whatever you end out doing.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Well i see ASLPro3d's game thread are talking the important talks of life right now. All Yoropa-jin out there: Remember that the current winter is a maritime one coming from south west (as witnessed by the Saharah sand in the snow and mild temperatures), not a continental (siberian, -20° degrees) one. So we can expect the Gulf Stream to collapse in the next ~250 years, causing the next Ice Age. Given that the last 'Little Ice Age' ended with the rise of the Roman Republic, that can be considered an achievement of doom.

I hope we will see former MCs achievements, including character cameos, as well. The game has an insane build up as of right now. Syrmnia and the MC daughters for the win.

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
i know the next update will be huge ( good thing ), but the time seem long since the last update ^^ , the realease will be soon or a lot of work still to do ? :)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
i know the next update will be huge ( good thing ), but the time seem long since the last update ^^ , the realease will be soon or a lot of work still to do ? :)
I hope soon, but honestly I don't know. Jack hasn't given any date, thus we can only guess.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
status_menu05.png

UPDATE: Game Progress, Love & Snow – February 14, 2021
(As posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello and Happy Valentine’s Day to all of you!! It’s that time again to give all of you a status on the release of “Chapter Two” and to provide you with information about everything that has been going on around here, so let’s just jump right into it shall we?

First up, to all those who live WEST of Michigan, please… for God’s Sake, STOP SENDING SNOW THIS WAY!!

Please, I nearly have a foot or more of the white stuff on the ground already, with about 4 more inches that I have to remove as soon as I finish these posts… going out with the snow thrower and removing it is REALLY a PAIN IN THE BACK and, still recovering from back surgery 4 months ago, I spend at least the day that I remove it, in pain on the couch wishing for death and an end to my pain… which also means, it puts me one day (at least, depending on the amount that I have to remove) further from having the release done…

…so, if you are the praying sort, pray that any further bands of white stuff track’s further North into Canada or South in lousy Ohio… I want to get this damn chapter done and out to everyone… thankyouverymuch!

I understand that many of you are antsy about getting the next release and WANT IT NOW… trust me, I’d like to be over this virtual hump and moving on with the story! I AM making progress on the game (be making more if we can get rid of me having to remove the snow) and, BELIEVE ME, I am just as frustrated and desiring to have a release out as much as you… probably more, actually… but that is beside the point… I want it done and out to all of you as well.

A lot has had to be and is being redone… this includes a tiny bit of storyline, some of the artwork and even [hidden] stats and a boatload of Sprite work.

In the storyline, I decided to remove and heavily alter a scene that, honestly, just made one of the characters too much into a “jerk” and would’ve caused us problems in the long run with players, Patreon and the story.

Some of the artwork for the sex scenes that I did do, while over medicated into a near painless coma while waiting for surgery was absolutely horrendous! Character’s hands poking through bodies, clothing poke-through, crappy animation that I thought was great, but when sober, realized that it was crap and done in a way that is not only embarrassing, but was impossible to covert to the other outfits that characters could have Rao’s character in, depending on your choices and abilities to convince and manipulate her to your desires.

Stat-wise, holy crap… I made it a tangled web of various stats that makes it nearly impossible to track of all of them… honestly, I argued while over medicated to have them in there, but now that I am not so heavily doped up, I realize now… some of the character stats could easily be condensed into being one stat, rather than four or five stats…

Currently, the stats have been altered and reduced through this chapter and for future chapters (and Main Game) to be: Good/Wicked/Neutral (for choices), Love/Hate (for relationships) and Corruption (for varying degrees of sex scenes, perversion and clothing styles) and that is it.

We don’t need any of the other ones that I tried to add in, that only increases workload, difficulty in production and dead ends which our game really doesn’t need.

It is also clear, that in the coming months, we are going to need to find ourselves a Sprite Artist (someone that will be in character of picking and placing the characters sprites in the dialogue section of the game) … so, we’ll be putting out a call for someone to do that after the next couple of releases.

This week will be spent, focusing on doing all of the artwork for the six different sex scenes that will be available to players in “Chapter Two”, depending on the choices that you make during its gameplay… you will NOT be able to see all of them if you only play once… the version that you’ll see will depend on how much you gained Rao’s trust, whether you convinced or manipulated her into do what you want… or if you play a good or bad guy while making decisions for the character of “Larsen”… as stated, there are 6 different scenes, 7 or 8 actually if you screw up your choices and miss the good stuff and 3 to 4 possible endings to the chapter…

…also, depending on your choices in the main gameplay will depend on what the Chapter’s end credit scene will be… and, believe me, you are going to want to wait to see that scene and read it… there are some BIG reveals in it!

Hopefully, by this time next week, I will have a little better estimate on a release date for all of you… but before I can, I have 6 sex scenes to render out based on your choices before I can give a real estimate.

And, again, this will be the LAST time that I do these many possible outcomes in one release without much more help than we currently have… this is a LOT of work!

That said, it is time for me to do a special “Sneak Peek” post for our Paying Patrons talking about the game’s mechanics of “Corruption” and other stats (sorry, have to put it behind the paywall because there is quite a bit of brief nudity in it) and then complete a few hours of work, before switching gears to spend the afternoon/evening with the wife to celebrate Valentine’s Day together… so, Happy Valentine’s Day to all of you and we hope that you have a good week and, as always, thank you for your continued support and love!!

Sincerely,

Jack & the Crew

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
stat_corruption.png

SNEAK PEEK: In-Game Corruption & Other Stats – February 14, 2021
(As posted behind our Patreon Paywall)

Hello, faithful followers and allow us to thank you again for your continued support and dedication to our game, our story and to those of use behind the scenes trying to make a hell of a game for all of you to enjoy!

Without you, this would not be possible! So, again, THANK YOU!!!

As mentioned, publicly, we’ve been going through the clusterfuck of “Chapter Two” that I created while over medicated and doped up on pain killers and muscle relaxers, reworking the stats that you will be altering in the remaining Prologue series of “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma”, its Main Game and the future releases of remaining books of “Wicked Choices” when you return to playing the Antichrist and/or Princess Lynara.

As always you can expect the THREE main important stats based on your choices to remain present throughout the series…

GOOD / WICKED / NEUTRAL

These THREE stats will determine the outcome of the Series… and as the Antichrist and/or Princess Lynara will determine which side that you will involve and align yourself with in the coming war.

However, this doesn’t necessarily mean that by always choosing GOOD will have you side with one particularly faction… the final choice will be yours to make, but whether or not others will choose to side with you in that fight will be determined by those choices, as well as, by the follow two other stats…

LOVE / HATE

As you go around and interact with all of the characters in the world of “Wicked Choices”, either as the “Agents of Karma” or as the Antichrist and/or Princess Lynara, these two stats will determine who you can have side with you in the coming war!

This means, depending on your choices and the relationships that you build during the game, you may end up having Angelions side with you in your fight against Queen Azera… or even have Demonothans or Gaians siding against their own leaders to fight with you against their own team!!

Each character and NPC will have their own advantages/disadvantages in that coming war and on whichever team they are siding with… it will be up to you to choose your teams and team leaders wisely, based on those strengths and weaknesses, when it comes to the final battle.

There will be one final stat that will determine some of the character’s dispositions in the world in which they live in and that is:

CORRUPTION

As you play the game, either as the “Agents of Karma”, the Antichrist and/or Princess Lynara, you will be able to alter not only your character’s CORRUPTION but also those around you, such as Claire, William/Billie and Emi, as well as, many other characters.

Unlike other games that focus on CORRUPTION and the higher the stat is turns the character into a slut that quickly drops to his/her knees to suck cock or perform all manners of degrading sex…

CORRUPTION in our game can mean that in some cases, but will also determine other different attributes that the character wouldn’t normally have.

For example:

Emi_cthru_01.png

In Emi’s case, it doesn’t mean that she will suddenly be sucking a stranger’s dick in a public bathroom, but it will mean her having the confidence in herself and her abilities as a Kunoichi and her willingness to be like Yukio, Namiko and some of the other Kunoichi that sometimes use their sexual charms and body as a means to accomplish a mission.

The more confidence she has in herself and her body, the more willing that she is to display that confidence and the more successful she will be in certain missions that may provide that opportunity for players or ones that requires it.

Claire_cthru_01.png

In Claire’s case, it will be in her acceptance of who she is and has become, as well as, her passions… sexual or otherwise. Like Emi, it will also determine how strong and willing she is to use her sexuality to get the things that she desires in life… it will slowly turn her from being someone that has subserviently been used for sex by others, to a person that uses sex to dominate others into doing her bidding and desires… instead of someone else’s.

Claire, I see, is sort of like a female Lucifer (from the television show) and the more determination that she has into taking control of her life, the more willing she is willing to display that determination and, in some cases, use that determination to accomplish the goals that she needs to accomplish, to finally stand on her own or protect those that she loves.

billie_cthru_01.png

In William/Billie’s case, unlike Claire or Emi, the higher the CORRUPTION that William/Billie has, the more of a slut they will become and the more that they will want to remain as a woman or, in the case of starting as a ‘Sissy’, will want to turn fully into a woman.

Based on Player’s Choices as the “Agents of Karma” will determine the kind of woman that William/Billie will want to be based on their CORRUPTION, will they want to be a complete slut… spreading her legs anytime the mood strikes her or is demanded of her… or, will she find TRUE LOVE and remain as a perfect lover for that individual?

These are just THREE examples of characters that you will be able to manipulate their CORRUPTION, there will all manners of characters and NPC’s that you will be able to interact with and change their CORRUPTION levels… either by raising or lower it.

How do you want the Antichrist’s wife, Terri, to be? Or his daughters? How about Princess Lynara, or the Assassin Katarina sent by the Church to kill the Antichrist? What kind of women do you want to surround yourself with… and will those choices be a benefit to the type of person they become… or a hinderance to the goals that you seek to accomplish?

The choice will be, as always, YOURS

Hope that clears some things up and you enjoy the changes that we’ve decided to make to the cumbersome stat system that I originally came up with.

Take care and, again, thanks for your support and, please, feel free to share any thoughts you may have with us!

Sincerely Yours,

~Jack & Crew

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
In Emi’s case, it doesn’t mean that she will suddenly be sucking a stranger’s dick in a public bathroom, but it will mean her having the confidence in herself and her abilities as a Kunoichi and her willingness to be like Yukio, Namiko and some of the other Kunoichi that sometimes use their sexual charms and body as a means to accomplish a mission.
Quietly and dejectedly leaves the public bathroom hoping he isn't seen

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
…so, if you are the praying sort, pray that any further bands of white stuff track’s further North into Canada or South in lousy Ohio… I want to get this damn chapter done and out to everyone… thankyouverymuch!
If you really want, well then I wil pray to my goods of snow.:devilish::whistle:
1613322466383.png
Stat-wise, holy crap… I made it a tangled web of various stats that makes it nearly impossible to track of all of them… honestly, I argued while over medicated to have them in there, but now that I am not so heavily doped up, I realize now… some of the character stats could easily be condensed into being one stat, rather than four or five stats…

Currently, the stats have been altered and reduced through this chapter and for future chapters (and Main Game) to be: Good/Wicked/Neutral (for choices), Love/Hate (for relationships) and Corruption (for varying degrees of sex scenes, perversion and clothing styles) and that is it.
I can only trust you there as I don't know how many or how few states are necessary for you game. But I bet you will manage it.
And, again, this will be the LAST time that I do these many possible outcomes in one release without much more help than we currently have… this is a LOT of work!
Are you sure about this? Never say never.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
HOLY CRAP!!
Jesus, c3p0 PLEASE START PRAYING!!

Woke up to more snow and some warnings...

Sunday Overnight - Tuesday Afternoon
6 - 10 in Snow
Snowfall Amount Probability
Snow expected Monday, 2/15, 1:00 AM through Tuesday, 2/16, 1:00 PM EST.

And.... if that isn't enough to screw me over....

Wednesday Evening - Thursday Overnight
6 - 10 in Snow
Snow expected Wednesday, 2/17, 9:00 PM through Friday, 2/19, 6:00 AM EST.

I am going to end up having over a FOOT of more snow THIS WEEK ALONE!!!

I am guessing this week is going to be spent rendering a bunch of Dialogue Sprites, as I am likely going to spend a good part of this week doped up or needing traction and more back surgery... seriously, I am beginning to think that Mother Nature is trying to KILL me!!

Maybe I need to add Mother Nature into our game so that I can FUCK HER as much as she's been FUCKING ME! :mad:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
HOLY CRAP!!
Jesus, c3p0 PLEASE START PRAYING!!

Woke up to more snow and some warnings...

Sunday Overnight - Tuesday Afternoon
6 - 10 in Snow
Snow expected Monday, 2/15, 1:00 AM through Tuesday, 2/16, 1:00 PM EST.

And.... if that isn't enough to screw me over....

Wednesday Evening - Thursday Overnight
6 - 10 in Snow
Snow expected Wednesday, 2/17, 9:00 PM through Friday, 2/19, 6:00 AM EST.

I am going to end up having over a FOOT of more snow THIS WEEK ALONE!!!

I am guessing this week is going to be spent rendering a bunch of Dialogue Sprites, as I am likely going to spend a good part of this week doped up or needing traction and more back surgery... seriously, I am beginning to think that Mother Nature is trying to KILL me!!

Maybe I need to add Mother Nature into our game so that I can FUCK HER as much as she's been FUCKING ME! :mad:
Yes please, but are not at least two goddesses that might be seen as her daughters in game anyway? So you can at least do so by proxy. :p

• Love
Reactions: ASLPro3D and c3p0

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
status_menu06.png

UPDATE: The Tide of Life… February 27, 2021
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello everyone, sorry it has taken two weeks to post an update, the past two weeks have been an exercise in pain management, both physically and mentally and been working through it and the game to get things finished up for all of you.

For those that live within the States, or those who’ve been watching the news regarding the United States the past couple of weeks, know that Mother Nature threw a real curve ball to our Country, socking us with weather that took parts of the U.S. (like Texas) by surprise.

In our case in Michigan, Mother Nature saw fit to throw use three storms in that mix that saw us having to deal with nearly two feet of snow (almost one meter) on the ground!

Monday and Tuesday (Feb 16 & 17) had me behind a snow blower trying to get rid of the heavy white stuff and, only 4 months after having had major back surgery, I think I did pretty good but hurt after removing it and taking photos of the mess Mother Nature delivered in her first of 3 storms.

20210216_101333.jpg 20210216_101426.jpg

Woke up on Thursday, with another 6 inches of snow on the ground and went outside to deal with that, again with the snow thrower and came to the realization that using that huge machine 3 times in one week caused a fair amount of pain in my back and with the belief that Mother Nature was trying to break me… I dragged my butt back in from the garage after removing the new stuff and putting the snow thrower away and didn’t even have the energy to take a photo of the crap… I was done looking at it and just wanted my heating pad.

Woke on Friday morning to another 3 and a half inches on the ground and the realization that Mother Nature wasn’t just trying to BREAK ME… she was literally trying to KILL ME!!

Got bundled up, went outside and tried to remove the light snow with the snow thrower and realized it was not enough to remove with my big machine, that it would be better and easier to try and do with a snow shovel… that would prove to be my final undoing in my war against Mother Nature…!!

By Friday evening, I was convinced that I had screwed myself, and all the work the surgeon had done in my back surgery, up and that I might need to go to the hospital… I hurt that bad.

And then came the phone call…

268431_10150259345362137_1116387_n.jpg

My friend and business partner, Diane Griffith (DThurgriff to those who knew her in the Poser and Daz Community and who I started and with) lost her battle against Breast Cancer and that her Memorial Services would be on that Sunday.

A part of me knew that this was coming, she and I had last talked on January 26th about how the cancer, that had been in remission, returned and matesized in her spine, lymph nodes and bones… after a lengthy phone call between visits from the doctors and nurses in her room, she informed me that with chemo they could only promise another 3 months at best and that she would be sick for most of it… so that she was going to pass on the treatments.

A few weeks later, she would pass and be free from the pain that racked her body… leaving a large and permanent hole in my heart.

I met Diane online in 1997, when she offered to help me build a website (called Renderosity) that would be a go to place for anyone interested in 3D computer graphics and software, it would primarily focus on the program called Poser, but would also include forums, tools and help for such programs as 3D Studio Max, Maya, Lightwave and Bryce… and her job would be to help build and run a 3D Online Store, where users with experience could sell their creations to other users and companies around the world.

Diane’s work and dedication would become unmeasurable and she would move from her home in California to live here in Michigan to be my business partner, helping me open , , as well as, work with Curious Labs in creating their own online store for Poser, as well as, help Daz create Daz Studio…

For nearly 30 years, Diane poured herself into the 3D Community, providing help, service and art to it… even after moving her way back home to California to become more active in her church and I decided to pack my bags and get into video gaming.

Without the work that she helped me accomplish as a business partner, we wouldn’t have the adult 3D games that many of you play, including our own game… that online store that she worked so hard to build for other creators made it possible for people, who don’t have modeling experience, to purchase already created assets to assemble and put into their renders for their games.

Because of her, tireless efforts (and also putting up with me), we were able to build something awesome that people enjoy today… she really will be missed and her work for everyone should always be remembered.

I loved her and she was a great friend and I was fortunate to have her as a business partner and friend.

So, yeah… been dealing with a lot of difficult pain these past two weeks, both physically and emotionally and didn’t get nearly as much done as I wanted on the game.

There is more, about the game, that I want to share… but I am going to hold off on doing so for a day or two, as now, I am sorry, I am emotionally spent and can’t continue typing through the tears… sorry.

Talk real soon,

~Jack

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

UPDATE: The Tide of Life… February 27, 2021
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello everyone, sorry it has taken two weeks to post an update, the past two weeks have been an exercise in pain management, both physically and mentally and been working through it and the game to get things finished up for all of you.

For those that live within the States, or those who’ve been watching the news regarding the United States the past couple of weeks, know that Mother Nature threw a real curve ball to our Country, socking us with weather that took parts of the U.S. (like Texas) by surprise.

In our case in Michigan, Mother Nature saw fit to throw use three storms in that mix that saw us having to deal with nearly two feet of snow (almost one meter) on the ground!

Monday and Tuesday (Feb 16 & 17) had me behind a snow blower trying to get rid of the heavy white stuff and, only 4 months after having had major back surgery, I think I did pretty good but hurt after removing it and taking photos of the mess Mother Nature delivered in her first of 3 storms.

Woke up on Thursday, with another 6 inches of snow on the ground and went outside to deal with that, again with the snow thrower and came to the realization that using that huge machine 3 times in one week caused a fair amount of pain in my back and with the belief that Mother Nature was trying to break me… I dragged my butt back in from the garage after removing the new stuff and putting the snow thrower away and didn’t even have the energy to take a photo of the crap… I was done looking at it and just wanted my heating pad.

Woke on Friday morning to another 3 and a half inches on the ground and the realization that Mother Nature wasn’t just trying to BREAK ME… she was literally trying to KILL ME!!

Got bundled up, went outside and tried to remove the light snow with the snow thrower and realized it was not enough to remove with my big machine, that it would be better and easier to try and do with a snow shovel… that would prove to be my final undoing in my war against Mother Nature…!!

By Friday evening, I was convinced that I had screwed myself, and all the work the surgeon had done in my back surgery, up and that I might need to go to the hospital… I hurt that bad.

And then came the phone call…

My friend and business partner, Diane Griffith (DThurgriff to those who knew her in the Poser and Daz Community and who I started and with) lost her battle against Breast Cancer and that her Memorial Services would be on that Sunday.

A part of me knew that this was coming, she and I had last talked on January 26th about how the cancer, that had been in remission, returned and matesized in her spine, lymph nodes and bones… after a lengthy phone call between visits from the doctors and nurses in her room, she informed me that with chemo they could only promise another 3 months at best and that she would be sick for most of it… so that she was going to pass on the treatments.

A few weeks later, she would pass and be free from the pain that racked her body… leaving a large and permanent hole in my heart.

I met Diane online in 1997, when she offered to help me build a website (called Renderosity) that would be a go to place for anyone interested in 3D computer graphics and software, it would primarily focus on the program called Poser, but would also include forums, tools and help for such programs as 3D Studio Max, Maya, Lightwave and Bryce… and her job would be to help build and run a 3D Online Store, where users with experience could sell their creations to other users and companies around the world.

Diane’s work and dedication would become unmeasurable and she would move from her home in California to live here in Michigan to be my business partner, helping me open , , as well as, work with Curious Labs in creating their own online store for Poser, as well as, help Daz create Daz Studio…

For nearly 30 years, Diane poured herself into the 3D Community, providing help, service and art to it… even after moving her way back home to California to become more active in her church and I decided to pack my bags and get into video gaming.

Without the work that she helped me accomplish as a business partner, we wouldn’t have the adult 3D games that many of you play, including our own game… that online store that she worked so hard to build for other creators made it possible for people, who don’t have modeling experience, to purchase already created assets to assemble and put into their renders for their games.

Because of her, tireless efforts (and also putting up with me), we were able to build something awesome that people enjoy today… she really will be missed and her work for everyone should always be remembered.

I loved her and she was a great friend and I was fortunate to have her as a business partner and friend.

So, yeah… been dealing with a lot of difficult pain these past two weeks, both physically and emotionally and didn’t get nearly as much done as I wanted on the game.

There is more, about the game, that I want to share… but I am going to hold off on doing so for a day or two, as now, I am sorry, I am emotionally spent and can’t continue typing through the tears… sorry.

Talk real soon,

~Jack
I am very sorry for your loss. Best thoughts for you, her family and yours.

Hope you start feeling better both physically and emotionally soon.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes