Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
ASLPro3D wasn't the next chapter also about Larsen and Rao?:unsure:
Could be wrong through, but.....
o_O
NO!! NO MORE LARSEN AND RAO!!!
You won't be seeing either of them again till the Main Game! :LOL:
Chapter Three is already plotted out and features an introduction of a new (very dangerous) character... perhaps just as dangerous or more dangerous than Queen Azera!!

Nevertheless I'm sure the next 20 thousand images for chapter three will help to overcome your resentment against them.:whistle::ROFLMAO:
NEVER, EVER, EVER, doing these many renders or this size of a chapter again... just not happening... no matter HOW MANY painkillers I am on and how much of a 'GREAT IDEA' that I think it would be... :LOL:

I am going back to the more manageable 200-500 images a month size, so that I can release monthly... less stress. :rolleyes:

It is nice to hear that chapter two of the prolog is near its end and we can finally play again and curse you for the wicked choice you will give us for sure.
Oh yeah, I am will be happy when this one is done... but I will give you a hint... you may really want to consider those wicked choices before making them, or things could be very, very uncomfortable for you when the Main Game comes out. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
status_menu22.png

UPDATE: Down to the Final Remaining Renders!! – August 21, 2021
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Yup, that’s RIGHT! You aren’t seeing things; I am finally down to the last remaining renders for “Chapter Two” of the prologue to “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma”!!!

Hello everyone and I hope that this finds you well and that you are having a good weekend, so far.

After dealing with a couple of weather-related setbacks, from some pretty powerful storms that slammed into Michigan the week before last (that had my yard look like a bomb exploded in it, with all of the leaves, branches and power lines down in the area), I was able to crank out a good amount of renders this week and was able to put a cap on the second to the last arc…

All that remains now, is the final “sex” arc that you can choose to do during the massive sex scene that takes place in this chapter. Considering the position of the sex scene for this last piece, the number of renders is fewer than the previous arcs, so they won’t take nearly as long to accomplish.

So far, the sex scene that can take place in just this one outfit alone is nearly 400 renders so far (that doesn’t include the other three outfits and variations) ... right now, I think I have another 30-50 renders to complete and then ALL of the Main Story art is done for this chapter of the game!!

Once those renders are done, I will be packaging everything up and adding everything into the Twine file for Epadder (the programmer) and Sierra3 (editor & sound engineer) to start assembling everything and get it out to you.

Because this chapter has so many images that you can unlock, Epadder has already adjusted the software to allow for a much larger gallery size to hold all of the images and scenes that you unlock during your playthroughs, to go back and enjoy at your leisure, as well as, many tweaks to the Game’s Pathing System.

Bottom line… you won’t have too much longer to wait!

Currently this is the plan:

1.) Try and finish up the last remain renders this coming week.

2.) Finish adding everything into the Twine File for Epadder & Sierra3 to do the scripting, editing and sound work on it.

3.) Send a couple of images of the finished art to the 2D artist to add the “Fluid Dynamics” to them and then have Epadder overwrite the old images missing the “body fluids” on them with the ones that do.

4.) Ship a couple of copies of the assembled project out to the beta testers to go through and then finally…

5.) …send the finished work out to everyone that has been supporting us!!!

September looks to be the target for the release… gives Epadder, Sierra3, Nyarimo and the beta testers a few weeks to do their own magic on it and, I’ll be instantly working on doing a MUCH SMALLERChapter Three” to try and get us back to a monthly release cycle for all of you ASAP!

I appreciate all of the patience, dedication and support that you’ve shown us during this long waiting period and I truly hope that once it is in your hands that it completely blows you away with all of the variations and choices that you can make in this release!

We couldn’t do this without you and your support… hell, I will be honest, I wouldn’t do something like this without it… this release was a REALLY FOOLISH idea on my part with as small of a team as we are and I can’t thank all of you enough for sticking around and supporting us in my stupidity… I just hope that once it is in your hands, you’ll see all of the love and care that we put into this to try and deliver to you a potential of things that could happen once we get bigger in company size!

Thanks again and we’ll talk soon!

~Jack

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I'm confused... is the Prologue the only content or is "The Main Game" Wicked Decisions - Agents of Karma hiding somewhere?
It is the only content (yet). The main game of Agents of Karma will begin after another trillion renders Jack might do ( :devilish::whistle::sneaky: ) and after he is finished wit all the wicked choice from we can choose (and the pathing nightmare and render multiplications that comes with it).

Sure, chapter 2 of the Prologe was like Groundhog Day for Jack. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Haast and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The Prologue is the introductions to the main characters that you will be interacting with in the Main Game of "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma", you will not only have a chance to learn their motivations in seeking the Antichrist, but also help to (with your choices in the Prologue) set their personalities and relations to a degree...

Reactions: eightypercent

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
So it appears that so far the only released portions of this game/story/anthology is:

Wicked Choices Remaster 1.0.1, and then Agents of Karma Prologue 0.175

So if I've played both of these and happy at this point with the progress/choices/outcomes, I will have at this point done all there is and then ready for the next drop. Is this correct assessment???

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
ASLPro3D Nice, hope everything is going well.
I still live, my friend... have my good days and bad days, but still plugging along and trying to get back on track for everyone! :)

So it appears that so far the only released portions of this game/story/anthology is:

Wicked Choices Remaster 1.0.1, and then Agents of Karma Prologue 0.175

So if I've played both of these and happy at this point with the progress/choices/outcomes, I will have at this point done all there is and then ready for the next drop. Is this correct assessment???
That would be correct and the next release (which is huge) should be out soon, for you to continue in your decision making! ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
status_menu23.png

UPDATE: Main Storyline Renders DONE!!! – September 4, 2021
(as posted on our Patron Page)

HI EVERYONE!!

Well, like the title says, ALL of the Main Storyline art is finally FINISHED (*insert celebration dance… maybe a jig*)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That’s right, all of the artwork is finally completely, which means I am really barreling towards the exit of that very long, dark tunnel that I thought (and it felt like) went on forever and ever and ever! Granted, as I assemble it in Twine for the programmer, I might still need to do a render or two for transitions or to smooth out the story a touch, but might be able to get away without needing to do anymore renders!

So, here is what is left to do before the game gets into your hands and the current stats to the game.

Main Story Art – 1,300+ images/renders (honestly, more like 1,400) – DONE!

Character Dialogue Sprites (for End Credit Scene) – 4,860 renders – Still need to do 420 renders.

Backgrounds for Dialogue Sprites (for End Scene) – 5 to 20 renders – DONE!

Side Image Sprites – 612 Renders – DONE!

Character Profile Menu Art – 40 Renders – DONE!

Assemble Image Numbers & Text into Twine for Programmer – 1 to 2 weeks to accomplish.

Programming Chapter – As soon as the rest of Twine is assembled – Half already done!

Editing/Sound & Music – As soon as the rest of Twine is assembled – Half already done!

2D Fluid Dynamics to 3D Art – Partially already done, just need to do it on the last images I just rendered!

Beta Test Game (barring any serious trouble) – 1 week

So, barring any serious screw up on my part it looks like we have done in about 3 weeks for all of you! Nearly a year of work has gone into this HUGE release, I don’t have an exact word count for it yet, as I will have that once everything has been assembled in Twine but you can count on this release of having almost 7,000 renders in it!!

That means that I was averaging nearly 600 renders a month for the last year… most of them on a crappy, dying computer that chugged and choked on many of those renders, as well as, undergoing major back surgery and healing up from that!

Insane!!!

Of course, we won’t be doing something like this again for just one chapter of the game… it took too long to accomplish and honestly, it stretched all of your patience and ours… so, I look forward to getting back and doing much smaller and regular monthly releases for all of you!

None of this would have been possible if not for your, aforementioned, patience and continued trust and support in us! I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hope that once you’ve played this release that you take a little bit of time to try some of the many variations that is available to you in it… you might end up finding a better more acceptable route for the characters and you’ll also get to see all of the effort we put into this release for all of you.

Okay, time to get back to work here… want to finish this up and get back to a saner level of releases for all of you!

Much love and talk soon,

~Jack

new2021

Apr 8, 2021
That’s right, all of the artwork is finally completely, which means I am really barreling towards the exit of that very long, dark tunnel that I thought (and it felt like) went on forever and ever and ever! Granted, as I assemble it in Twine for the programmer, I might still need to do a render or two for transitions or to smooth out the story a touch, but might be able to get away without needing to do anymore renders!
Will this game be based on RenPy, RPGMaker or Twine+SugarCube?

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Will this game be based on RenPy, RPGMaker or Twine+SugarCube?
The Prologue to Agents of Karma is and will continue to be done in RenPy.

The Main Game of Agents of Karma and the rest of the Wicked Choices series will likely be done in Unity and setup much like it is in RenPy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Regardie

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
WC_Timeline.png

REQUESTED UPDATE: Wicked Choices: Timeline of Events – September 5, 2021
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

As requested by one of our faithful patrons, I put together a visual representation of the ‘Timeline of Events’ of our games, so that you can see how the universe of “Wicked Choices” will play out for all of you… how each game fits into its respective time and have a much better understanding of when things are taking place.

Allow me to help further by breaking it down some more…

Prologue to Agents of Karma (Currently being released) – These events that are currently being created and released to all of you occur just before the Prologue to Wicked Choices: Book One (where the Antichrist has sex with Claire), during Wicked Choices: Book One and to Wicked Choices: Book One’s conclusion.

This prologue is to help introduce the many other factions and individuals that either want you (the Antichrist) in their control, or take your power for themselves, or your support for their cause… or just want you DEAD!

The prologue will also show you what the Antichrist’s brother-in-law has been up to and how he plans to unseat the Antichrist from control of his family and ‘Crawford Industries’ and it will show you exactly the little project that Daryl Crawford Jr. (the Antichrist’s brother-in-law) has been working on to be the head of the family… what he believes should rightfully be his and was denied by his father.

It also sets up the FOUR PEOPLE (Emi, Claire, William/Billie and You, playing as yourself) who can try to thwart Daryl Crawford Jr’s plans, as well as, aid the Antichrist in the coming war…

Wicked Choices: Book One (Prologue and the Main Game that is already completed) – The beginning of your rise (as the Antichrist) to power as you discover that there really is such a thing as Angels & Demons, only… however, the Angels & Demons are actually alien races that had crash landed on earth thousands of years ago (during one of their space battles against each other) and pulled the (less technologically advanced) humans into their war by spreading propaganda and doctrine throughout the species…

…a war that you are now going to be a part of.

Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma (the Main Game) – Taking place just AFTER the end scene in ‘Wicked Choices: Book One’ you will be playing as yourself and as an Agent of Karma… it us UP TO YOU to shape the future by working with one of three characters… Emiko (Emi) Fuwa, Claire Crawford-Davies or William/Billie Crawford-Davies… to try and thwart Daryl Crawford Jr’s evil plans of wresting control of the family and its fortune from the Antichrist, aid the Antichrist in his upcoming war, as well as, try to untangle the mess that the Antichrist has made to the ‘Tapestry of Time’ by what he had done to his nephew: William.

Each character that you can aid, as an Agent of Karma, will have their own purpose and story that will either aid or hinder the Antichrist through your choices.

Wicked Choices: Book Two – Taking place at the same time as ‘Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma’, you will return, once more, into the role of the Antichrist or Princess Lynara and must prepare yourself to deal with your family, as well as, the coming war… it is here that you must deal with whatever choices you’ve made previously as the Antichrist, as well as, those that you made as an Agent of Karma.

Wicked Choices: Book Three – Taking place right after the events of ‘Wicked Choices: Book Two’, you’ve managed to make your choice of who you are going to side with and, with your choices in the previous games, put together the groups of those who will aid you… now it is time to go to war… were the choices you made all this time the right ones? Who will live? Who will die? And… should you survive, what kind of world have you made for yourself and the rest of the world?

A.A. (Main Game) – Not revealing the title just yet, nor am I going to tell you much either, suffice to say that this will be a SCI-FI ACTION/ADVENTURE game, as well as, a DATING/HAREM sim that takes place with a completely new set of characters and hero and is set several years after ‘Wicked Choices: Book Three’ and you (as the hero) must deal with a very powerful organization that has managed to get its hands on some Demonothan/Angelion technology!

P: S.F. (Main Game) – Again, not revealing the title just yet, nor am I going to tell you much either, suffice to say this will be another SCI-FI ACTION/ADVENTURE game, as well as, a DATING/LOVE sim that will take place nearly 100 years after the events that took place in the previous game with all new characters and hero… as a very familiar threat has returned, only this time you can’t count on an Antichrist to save the world!

Hopefully, this will clear up any confusion that some of you may’ve been having to the “Wicked Choices” timeline and where each game fits into that universe.

Speaking of which, it is time for me to return to it and get Chapter Two of the Prologue to “Agents of Karma” finished for all of you!

Talk soon,

~Jack

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Like a lot of stories this one jumps in time as it is told. So Book 1 is chronologically after what is happening here in this second VN but also this VN will cover events after Book 1.

Some people just wanted a clear timeline of where things fall.

Reactions: ASLPro3D
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes