• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Wicked Choices Book 1, is the finished one, but timeline wise, yes
Actually, it is the Prologue to Agents of Karma (which is being done now) that takes place just before and at the exact same time that Wicked Choices: Book One takes place... then the Agents of Karma MAIN GAME and Wicked Choices: Book Two will take place at the exact same time period as each other... then Wicked Choices: Book Three which will be the conclusion of the whole Antichrist storyline...

Reactions: jaw1986baby

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
status_menu24.png

UPDATE: Entwined in Twine… - September 27, 2021
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello everyone, hope that this finds you well and that you’ve managed to survive yet another weekend… I, fortunately, somehow managed.

Okay, time for an update on things for all of you… it has been an absolutely crazy past couple of weeks and got lots to share so, let’s get the biggest thing out of the way… progress on the game:

MY PART IS GETTING THERE AND NEARLY DONE!!! (Thank freaking GOD!!)

I still have some cleanup that really needs to be done and, believe me, it needed it, since when the wife was going through everything, she said that the dialogues wasn’t diverse enough.

When you get to make the choices of how you wish to pursue sex with Rao, you get three choices of how you want to approach it… you can either “DEMAND” sex as payment for Larsen’s help, “REQUEST” sex as payment for Larsen’s help or you can try to cleverly “MANIPULATE” Rao into having sex for Larsen’s help…

Each of those three ways (Demand, Request or Manipulate) will yield different results based on the interaction and trust that Rao has in Larsen (represented by the 4 outfits that she can wear or change into)… the more she ‘trusts’ Larsen the further that she is willing to go without having to having it “DEMANDED” or “MANIPULATED” from her… have her trust Larsen enough and she will do so willingly and even enjoy it… but for that, you have to play your cards right and have Larsen earn that trust.

So, each way needs to be done in its own “voice” and be diverse enough in the way that Larsen talks to Rao and she responds, or it isn’t going to really matter all the effort that I put into this in giving you, the player, these many options and outcomes…

… and according to the wife who went through what I had written, the “voices” of the characters weren’t diverse enough to tell the difference in attitudes and responses of the characters, so I’ve been doing little rewrites to diversify it a bit more to make the paths that you choose to be more distinct.

In short, I had to do some editing of the script so that things are a little clearer and fresher for you, so if you decide to replay it, or change your mind, that you are rewarded with a diversity that you haven’t already read.

But think I am still on target for a late October release!

Then I can at least put this chapter behind me and move on with other characters and story, instead of the same boring crap that I’ve been working on non-stop for the last year.

IN OTHER NEWS

Now, with that said, I did get a little jammed up last week with a couple of doctor’s appointments… in my usual format, I’ve been pretty quiet about things, as I don’t really like to be viewed as someone that whines and moans (unless it is being stuck working on the same two damn characters till, I am sick of seeing them) and wanted to be sure of things before I said anything to all of you.

Plus, let’s face it, we all have our burdens to carry and the last thing you need is one more person pissing and moaning about how unfair life is… and believe me, it’s really unfair to all of us.

But I need to briefly inform you as you are all supporting us and you at least deserve to know what’s going on… without whining and complaining from me.

I am going to need to undergo another spinal decompression and laminectomy of my spine; again, I have a disc that has ruptured and is putting pressure, once more, on the nerve clusters and spinal cord.

As before, I will be going in starting in October to begin the process of having steroid injection shots to minimize pain and extend the time before surgery (which I am aiming to last and have done around my birthday at the end of February or the beginning of March)… this gives me time to finish this stupid freaking chapter of the game and get several other chapters out to all of you to keep all of you from experiencing a slow down or reduction in releases.

The fact that we will be switching to using Dialogue Sprites and Backgrounds to drive the story, reducing workload and rendering on me, will help to keep us on a monthly release schedule, once Chapter Two is out to all of you in October… and, the reduction of having to do each dialogue line or conversation as a separate render, means that I don’t have to sit uncomfortably for long hours and can better manage pain by relaxing with a heating pad when things get bad for me.

My ideal goal is to have the PROLOGUE of “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” done sometime by the end of next spring and begin the Main Game of the series, which opens the door for all of you to see what is happening to Emi, Claire, William/Billie, as well as, Syrina, the Antichrist and Lynara…

…this time table of getting to the Main Game, however, will determine length of healing time after undergoing… yet another… major back surgery.

But, again, because of the change in process to the way of doing things, we should be able to only have a small hiccup in the March release and be on target up to and after that.

Anyhow, that is where things stand and I best get back to work on this, making sure that Larsen is either being a controlling person, a nice person or a manipulative, devious pain in Rao’s rear-end.

Talk soon!
~Jack

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Glad to hear everything on the game front

Wish you well on your health and hope the surgery does you well. We all have hardships indeed, but most of wish we could ease the burdens of others particularly when they have brought something to our own lives that we appreciate, as you have done.

Stay well brother

PEACE

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So, each way needs to be done in its own “voice” and be diverse enough in the way that Larsen talks to Rao and she responds, or it isn’t going to really matter all the effort that I put into this in giving you, the player, these many options and outcomes…

… and according to the wife who went through what I had written, the “voices” of the characters weren’t diverse enough to tell the difference in attitudes and responses of the characters, so I’ve been doing little rewrites to diversify it a bit more to make the paths that you choose to be more distinct.
Or you could add paint to the decision eg. blue or red - haven't I seen that somewhere before?:unsure:
Now, with that said, I did get a little jammed up last week with a couple of doctor’s appointments… in my usual format, I’ve been pretty quiet about things, as I don’t really like to be viewed as someone that whines and moans (unless it is being stuck working on the same two damn characters till, I am sick of seeing them) and wanted to be sure of things before I said anything to all of you.
How big is the chance that your incredible self has another great idea during a session with pain killers?:devilish::LOL:
As before, I will be going in starting in October to begin the process of having steroid injection shots to minimize pain and extend the time before surgery (which I am aiming to last and have done around my birthday at the end of February or the beginning of March)… this gives me time to finish this stupid freaking chapter of the game and get several other chapters out to all of you to keep all of you from experiencing a slow down or reduction in releases.
Well keep yourself together and look for yourself. So, be well and stay well as best as you can and - for god's sake - hear what your wife is saying. Otherwise I and DA22 need to send you some parcels.:whistle:

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Glad to hear everything on the game front

Wish you well on your health and hope the surgery does you well. We all have hardships indeed, but most of wish we could ease the burdens of others particularly when they have brought something to our own lives that we appreciate, as you have done.

Stay well brother

PEACE
Appreciate it!! Going to keep doing the best that I can and keep delivering the "goods" to everyone, I'll be doing this till my final gasping breath (which, hopefully, won't be anytime soon)! ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Or you could add paint to the decision eg. blue or red - haven't I seen that somewhere before?:unsure:
LOL... yeah, no... not doing a ME process... nope, if the character is going to be demanding, the "voice" needs to be demanding in the things he says... and if he is going to be a cunning, manipulative prick to get in-between those smooth thighs... his "voice" better reflect that... not some psychedelic o_O color change of the images to provide a difference. :LOL:

How big is the chance that your incredible self has another great idea during a session with pain killers?:devilish::LOL:
The chance is greatly reduced right now as the wife has stated that she has no problem slapping me upside of my thick skull if it looks like I am going to do something like that again... not so much to prevent me from doing it, she'll be doing it because she's sick of hearing me complain for the last year how stupid I was for coming up with my LAST idea and doesn't hear my pissing and moaning anymore!! :ROFLMAO:

Well keep yourself together and look for your health. So, be well and stay well as best as you can and - for god's sake - hear what your wife say. Otherwise I and DA22 need to send you some parcels.:whistle:
Yes, yes, no wicked devious devices delivered to my doorstep please!! :eek:

Reactions: c3p0 and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
LOL... yeah, no... not doing a ME process... nope, if the character is going to be demanding, the "voice" needs to be demanding in the things he says... and if he is going to be a cunning, manipulative prick to get in-between those smooth thighs... his "voice" better reflect that... not some psychedelic o_O color change of the images to provide a difference. :LOL:

The chance is greatly reduced right now as the wife has stated that she has no problem slapping me upside of my thick skull if it looks like I am going to do something like that again... not so much to prevent me from doing it, she'll be doing it because she's sick of hearing me complain for the last year how stupid I was for coming up with my LAST idea and doesn't hear my pissing and moaning anymore!! :ROFLMAO:

Yes, yes, no wicked devious devices delivered to my doorstep please!! :eek:
That last is too late, enjoy them. :p or better let the Missus enjoy using them. :devilish:

• Wow
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: ASLPro3D and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So I've made a request to our talented GFX for wallpapers:
Raminita made me some and you can get them in their thread.

I can only share you a preview, as the original seems to big to attached.
WC_Wallpaper_01.jpg

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
Aw, man. I just played through these, but I didn't realize so little of this one had been done, or that it had been over a year since it had been updated. Looking forward to more, but I wish I already had it.

Very good job, though. A very interesting story, and this one has really updated the production values a lot over the first one, which already looked good.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
IMG_8314 -1.png

UPDATE: Not amused… not even a little bit. – October 23, 2021
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Good morning, everyone… it’s nearly four-thirty here, been up for an hour now and have my usual email and messaging answered and about to delve once more into this growing ball of Twine we call Chapter Two.

I apologize for the tardiness of the update, but the start of this month has been particularly brutal and brought with it a chain of events that I hope to not have to undertake any time, ever, again.

On October 4th, my wife expressed her usual dissatisfaction in regard to her allergies; noting, while taking her regular dose of allergy medication, that they were particularly more pronounced than normal.

She attributed that fact to the likelihood of us recently taking into our home and caring for a second stray cat (photo above) that due to it being totally declawed, both front and rear (who would do that to a cat!?!?) wouldn’t realistically survive the wild or winter here in Michigan and who we’ve affectionately taken to calling “Patches” (due to her markings).

However, by Thursday morning, on the 7th, it became quite clear that what my wife had been experiencing was NOT allergies… that it was SOMETHING else and we silently feared the worst!

That morning was spent talking to our family doctor, going over her symptoms and arranging for her to be tested for Flu, Strep and Covid, as well as, trying to figure out… after being both fully vaccinated (which we had completed in May of this year) and having been overly cautious (masks, social distancing, the whole 9-yards) through this whole thing… how she might’ve come in contact and been exposed to the virus.

We’ve been careful… damn near anal about it; we have to be… due to the frequency of repetitive surgeries that I must undergo to just be able to continue to walk like a normal human-being… a situational fact as evidenced that I would have to call and reschedule the IPS Block that I had scheduled on October 12th at the Beaumont Center for Pain Medicine with Dr. Clemans, due to being possibly exposed to Covid (I am now scheduled to get my shot on Tuesday, October 26th at 12:30pm with her, so… fingers crossed… this will help prolong me from having the surgery till next Spring sometime).

By that afternoon, we pulled into the parking lot of our doctors and a nurse came out to the car to test the wife only for Flu & Strep… as she hadn’t been experiencing a fever yet and that she was only (to our knowledge) two days into experiencing possible Covid symptoms, that they like to wait 4-5 days, if possible, before testing for Covid… so, we’d have to return again on Monday for her to be tested for that.

Two days later, on Saturday morning, against all hope and our greatest fears, I awoke experiencing the same symptoms.

I awoke to a sore throat that felt as though I had just swallowed a huge amount of broken glass and double-edged razor blades and chased it down with tabasco sauce and had so much congestion and drainage that it felt as though my head would explode and my eyeballs would shoot out of their sockets!

In fact, I had found myself almost wishing it would, if only to end the suffering and pain that I was experiencing!!

By Monday morning, the wife and I barely had the energy to drive ourselves to the doctors to be tested for the virus… and the last thing either of us wanted to do was expose anyone else to the HELL that we were experiencing!

And I am not even going to describe for you the discomfort of having a hundred foot long, medically coated cotton swab jabbed into already raw sinuses to swab the back inside of your skull to test for the virus… suffice to say, I hope that none of you reading this will ever have to experience that… let’s just say: it isn’t fun.

By Wednesday morning, we got back the results of our PCR test… NEGATIVE.

Unlike my wife, who tested negative for Flu/Strep, mine came back positive for FLU… this whole damn, lousy, freaking experience… the absolutely WRETCHED symptoms: the “unable to swallow” sore throat, the coughing our lungs out, the raging, pounding and unending headache, the exhaustion repeatedly experienced just moving from one room to the next… and me, a person who only sleeps 4-5 hours a day, ending up sleeping for 38 hours straight!! I only woke up enough to pee once… so for all of that suffer, as well as, the fears and stress that we had somehow contracted Covid… we find all of this was only the FLU!!

And one that had us both feeling utterly MISERABLE for nearly 10 FREAKING DAYS… THAT WAS JUST THE FLU?!?!

Yeah… SCREW COVID… Life or Karma can keep their darn FLU too!! I don’t ever want to experience that again anytime in the rest of however-many-years-I’ve-got-left-in-me-thankyou-very-much!!

As for the game, I am now a couple of days behind the work I wanted to get done on it and ship it to Epadder, so I’ve been working like crazy to try and get it caught up and finished… at this point, because of ALL THE MANY ROUTES and CHOICES that you’ll have in this chapter, I may need all of you to let me know if there is an area or route that needs fixing or tweaks!!

I will still have the testers playthrough it some, but there really are too many different possibilities and paths that a player can take and it would take them TOO LONG to try every possible combination and I don’t want to hold the release up too much longer for all of you… so, if there is a problem with spelling/grammar, a wrong image or something added to the scene, please let us know so we can patch it for you and everyone else!

Because I got behind, it looks like around the first part of November, I apologize… I really didn’t want to get sick. I will have a much better sense of things and the release once I’ve gotten my injection in my back on Tuesday and will be able to let all of you know as well later next week where things stand.

Sorry for the length of the update and I will talk to you all next week sometime and fill in some of the blanks and things that I wasn’t really able to touch on in this UPDATE.

Talk soon,
~Jack

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Sorry for the length of the update and I will talk to you all next week sometime and fill in some of the blanks and things that I wasn’t really able to touch on in this UPDATE.

Talk soon,
~Jack
I am just glad you made it to other side. I had Flu that turned into walking pneumonia so yes the seasonal Flu can turn into an angry bear raping your nostrils and throat. It is possible the cat had the germs on it but sadly there are other chances with masks and distance ( they reduce the % but not to 0 )

I look forward to any release date, please do not rush yourself in the home stretch
We are close now and a bit of time for polish will not kill us.

Stay safe, keep healthy (as you can)

PEACE

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Say, do you know one (sane) person who want to get sick?
Other than that nice to hear that you healthy again at least as healthy as before the flu.
You know... you make a good point there, my friend.
But, yeah, doing a little bit better... I can't sit and stay on too long today, but doing a bit better, more-so now that got my shots on Tuesday in my back. Will update everyone on that tomorrow or Saturday!
But, much, much better... (y)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I am just glad you made it to other side. I had Flu that turned into walking pneumonia so yes the seasonal Flu can turn into an angry bear raping your nostrils and throat. It is possible the cat had the germs on it but sadly there are other chances with masks and distance ( they reduce the % but not to 0 )

I look forward to any release date, please do not rush yourself in the home stretch
We are close now and a bit of time for polish will not kill us.

Stay safe, keep healthy (as you can)

PEACE
Yeah, that is why... I think... that they gave the wife and I a 'z-pack' or whatever they call it, to take to keep it from getting to infection status in our lungs or walking pneumonia... which I can get pretty easily from 40 years of smoking (I no longer smoke), but have had walking pneumonia a few times or bronchitis and it isn't any fun at all.

It is possible that it got touched off by the new cat or we might've picked up something off the surface of something without realizing it. At least the PCR test came back negative for Covid... with all I have going on in my life and health, that is the last thing I want to be dealing with right now. :D

Hope you're doing well, bud and will talk again real soon!! :giggle:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You know... you make a good point there, my friend.
But, yeah, doing a little bit better... I can't sit and stay on too long today, but doing a bit better, more-so now that got my shots on Tuesday in my back. Will update everyone on that tomorrow or Saturday!
But, much, much better... (y)
Good to hear, just try to be neither too stubborn, nor too careful. Yeah, a hard balance too strike by yourself (one reason a good physio advising you who knows when it is time to push even if feels bad or when really need rest is nice), but if unsure err on side of caution a bit Jack. :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Good to hear, just try to be neither too stubborn, nor too careful. Yeah, a hard balance too strike, but if unsure err on side f caution a bit Jack. :)
Yeah, don't need you or c3p0 sending the wife any surprise packages in the post.
Bad enough that she's been calling me stupid for trying to push the boundaries some and don't need her having any rubber dildos to hit me with! :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, don't need you or c3p0 sending the wife any surprise packages in the post.
Bad enough that she's been calling me stupid for trying to push the boundaries some and don't need her having any rubber dildos to hit me with! :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
True, but as I added in my edit if you really do wish to push the boundaries at least get someone who really knows what (s)he does and is specialized in revalidation with your kind of situation to help advise you, I get you want to be able to do as much as you can and also in the coming years. Your specialist might have some recommendations.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes