ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
1_UGnU3PVgS1CHhZg-YRURPw.png

UPDATE: Lots of choices, decisions and paths to the future… - November 6, 2021
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello everyone, it is time for another update from me on the progress of “Chapter Two” to “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma”, as well as, everything else under the sun that has been going on around here.

So, grab a beverage and a chair, this might take a bit and you NEED to hear this!!

First of all, progress on filling the Twine with all of the text has been steadily getting accomplished, there was a bit of a “hiccup” in production on it last week (Tuesday) when I got the injections for my back.

Unlike previously, when it was only ONE shot, this time it was TWO shots (which having ONE needle injected into your spinal canal isn’t already fun times, they had to do it TWICE)… so, bouncing back from that took a little longer and wasn’t able to get back to things till Friday.

So, barring any further “hiccups” or screw-ups on my part, I think I will be able to come close to my targeted release schedule and get this stuff in Epadder and Sierra’s hands soon and be done with this freaking chapter!

Which brings us to the FUTURE of “Wicked Choices” and its releases… THIS IS THE PART YOU’RE GOING TO WANT TO READ!!

Once that “Chapter Two” of “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” is done and released to all of you, I will likely be PAUSING our Patreon Page!!

Even though I had surgery last year, with the level of arthrosis and desiccation of the discs taking place in my spine, along with the bulging of discs L2-L3 and bulging of my L3-L4 disc into the inferior recess of both the right and left neural foramina, surgery is DEFINITELY necessary again.

And, honestly, folks… I can’t be the stupid idiot that I was last year and put pressure on myself to jump back on the computer two days after surgery and try to put long hours working on a game again. My body can’t handle it, I can’t handle it mentally or emotionally… hell, the reason I am putting this new round of surgery off has MORE TO DO with not being sure I can physically handle it, more than my desire to put it off to get this game out to all of you.

I have spent the better part of the last 2 and a half years in nearly constant pain, popping opioids, and I am tired of hurting all of the time… so, I am going to have to make some changes to my life and one of the first changes (besides actually doing what the doctor tells me to do and, hopefully, this time, be able to get some physical therapy after my surgery since they were closed last year due to the pandemic), is to reduce the time that I spend sitting at the computer for long periods of time and trying to crank a monthly release and game out for everyone.

AND, with all due respect to everyone reading this, my time and long days sitting at this computer hasn’t recently been just for working on “Wicked Choices”… back in August, I had to pick up other freelance work to help offset the loss in income that we’ve been suffering as a result that I was taking too long working on “Chapter Two” and getting it out to everyone… this is MY FAULT that I have been losing Patrons and had to pick up extra work to keep a roof over our heads here at home… but, it is something that I had to do if I am to continue to take care of my wife and not lose my house and have to move in with family.

So, after some serious discussions with the wife, as well as, Epadder and Sierra3, I have made the decision that once “Chapter Two” of “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” is finished and in your hands, that I will likely be PAUSING our Patreon Page and going ahead with the surgery the doctor wants me to have and then I am going to TAKE THE TIME that I need to heal like I should’ve last year, with my last surgery.

LET ME BE CLEAR… WICKED CHOICES IS NOT DONE!!!!!!!!

BUT… we are seriously going to be restructuring the way that things are being done, so that I am not tied to this office chair like some medieval torture device… there is a REASON that I am medically disabled and it is time that I stop trying to pretend that I’m not and exacerbate the situation further.

THE WICKED CHOICES STORYLINE WILL CONTINUE!!!

BUT… it is going to be done a little differently.

The first step of this is by reducing the amount of work and my time spent in front of my computer, which means finding and hiring an artist to handle doing the artwork. I CANNOT keep doing all of the writing AND artwork any longer… plus, we think it would be good if we can move away from the constrictions imposed on us using 25-year-old figures (Victoria and Michael 4) and start using current figures (Genesis 8) with their abilities and much better-looking genitals.

This, of course means, having the money to hire an artist… and, honestly, even at our BEST OF TIME and RELEASE schedule, we weren’t making enough to hire someone and still keep a roof over our heads…

…which means making money in another area, to hire the artist that we desperately need to get back to releasing our game series.

So, Epadder, Sierra3, the wife and myself will be temporarily shifting over to a larger community and doing MODS for Fallout 4 and, the soon to be released next year, Starfield games by Bethesda… these MODS will be WICKED CHOICES MODS!!

YES, you read that right… the mods for Fallout 4 and Starfield will be WICKED CHOICES mods and storyline!!

In our Fallout 4 (customed voiced quest and follower) mod, players will discover a product produced by Crawford Industries and will be faced with some pretty heavy moral decisions and determine the fate of their new follower…

In the soon to be released STARFIELD game, by Bethesda, it is OUR HOPE to introduce the players to the Angelion and Demonothan home worlds and let them choose a side in a war that has continued to rage in the stars, while the one on Earth has been fought by the Antichrist (you).

Doing these mods are much easier on me, as I only have to do the writing and plotting of the quests that players will get to enjoy… no artwork involved, as both of the game’s mechanics and engines provide the artwork for the players (and other mods can enhance our mods with sex and other things *wink*).

Additionally, that community is much larger and has also shown great support to mod creators, which will help us to generate the additional income that we need to hire an artist and get back on track in producing our VISUAL NOVEL/SEMI OPEN SANDBOX GAME for all of you!

I am NO STRANGER to the Bethesda modding community or to Creation Kit, for those who have played Skyrim and Fallout 4, you’ve already likely seen my work before I got into creating “Wicked Choices” either in Lover’s Lab and such mods as Alicia Painsl*t… or more recently with the work that I’ve done for Deserter X in his new swimsuit release in Fallout 4.

I know, to many of you (who have religiously hung by us and supported us this far) that this news is likely a disappointment… but, truly, I could think of no other way in which to…

1.) Reduce the amount of time and pain that I experience sitting at this computer (as I can just write using my laptop even in bed… or hospital bed… but I can’t render on it).​
2.) Continue to write and craft WICKED CHOICES storyline and mythos for people to enjoy and expand that world and its customer base…​
3.) …and… generate the income, at a level of workload I can manage, to hire an artist necessary for continuing with our regular game series.​

I am sorry that it has had to come to this, I am sorry that I am disappointing any of you… but physically, I just can’t keep doing what I’ve been doing… it is too much for me and it isn’t fair to constantly disappoint all of you while trying to keep up and fail at that pace.

I hope that you will continue to support us in this slight shift in focus, till I can get healthy again and we can get an artist to get back on track with completing “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” and “Wicked Choices: Book Two”.

We hope that you will look forward to the “Wicked Choices” Custom Voiced and Follower/Quest mod that we will be creating for Fallout 4 and continue to support and follow us as we expand WICKED CHOICES in other formats, till we can get back on track…

…till then, I better get back to work here on trying to finish “Chapter Two” of the Prologue to “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” so that I can get that out and into your hands.

Thank you for your time and your continued support everyone!

~Jack and crew of ASLPro3D

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It seems you finally come to sense Jack. So DA22 and I could step back from this wicked parcels sent to your home address. Hopefully the latest one wasn't send off already.:eek:

Fallout 4 and Starfield. Played the first, but video game console therfore no modding at all. Second I haven't heard of it. But as I'm not play most of the games not on PC (for various reasons) I assume I won't see your work there. And as Bethesda is now owned by Microsoft I additionally have the false video game console too.

Will see what happen, but my expectation aren't high that I will see this Wicked Choices mods for this games.:cry:

Hope for the best for you, your health, the game(s) and the future in general. Also if I stumbled over a top of gold I let you know.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DA22 and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It seems you finally come to sense Jack. So DA22 and I could step back from this wicked parcels sent to your home address. Hopefully the latest one wasn't send off already.:eek:
I am sure, not having the threat of various toys and implements of my demise, hanging over my head, will go some way towards not being in emotionally (or physical) turmoil!! :D

Fallout 4 and Starfield. Played the first, but video game console therefore no modding at all. Second I haven't heard of it. But as I'm not play most of the games not on PC (for various reasons) I assume I won't see your work there. And as Bethesda is now owned by Microsoft I additionally have the false video game console too.

Will see what happen, but my expectation aren't high that I will see this Wicked Choices mods for this games.:cry:
Actually, STARFIELD won't be out till 11/11/22 (next year), but have already been working on the plot and storyline for it, to get ready for its release.

As for Fallout 4, our Wicked Choices Follower/Quest mod WILL BE available for PC / XBOX / PLAYSTATION!!
Granted, you'll only be able to have sex with her on the PC version (and using the third party Advanced Animation Framework mod), you'll still be able to build a relationship with the follower and make moral decisions on what you expect out of her, on the Xbox or Playstation version. ;)

So, don't say that you won't be able to, because we are working so that you and others who don't play on PC can! :D

Hope for the best for you, your health, the game(s) and the future in general. Also if I stumbled over a top of gold I let you know.
Thank you, my friend and should you find a pot of gold, yeah, please DO let me know!! I've been hunting around for one myself... so with both of us looking that doubles our chances of finding one! ;)

• Love
Reactions: DA22 and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
As for Fallout 4, our Wicked Choices Follower/Quest mod WILL BE available for PC / XBOX / PLAYSTATION!!
Nice to know. I'm sure you will let us know 5ge details once they are available. Also one reason to mod the game and register on the Bethesda site...
Granted, you'll only be able to have sex with her on the PC version (and using the third party Advanced Animation Framework mod), you'll still be able to build a relationship with the follower and make moral decisions on what you expect out of her, on the Xbox or Playstation version.
If it is available on GoG I think it will buy it for PC and have the full experience - if my old junk is up to it.
Actually, STARFIELD won't be out till 11/11/22 (next year), but have already been working on the plot and storyline for it, to get ready for its release.
Same here, but I assume this game will be Microsoft exclusive and most likely have a long time until it is out on shops like GoG.
Thank you, my friend and should you find a pot of gold, yeah, please DO let me know!! I've been hunting around for one myself... so with both of us looking that doubles our chances of finding one!
I will let you know for sure, if I find a sufficient pot of gold. And you can bet your sorry arse, that if I find this pot you won't have an excuse anymore for not having the resources you need for this game. ;)

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
UPDATE: Lots of choices, decisions and paths to the future… - November 6, 2021
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Thank you for your time and your continued support everyone!

~Jack and crew of ASLPro3D
NO FUKN WAY, Jack!!!
do I care about a VN updates more than your health and well being. I hate Patreon so much so I am going to support you by getting FO 4 and your mods. You have given blood, sweat, and tears to make this for our entertainment and it is very few DEVs who truly care the way you do. Some DEVs make talk and you can feel the hollowness, but with you, I get nothing but authenticity. I, for one, do not care in the SLIGHTEST how long we wait for you to get yourself right. But I also empathize with the need to make a living as I, myself, have been poor as dirt (for the USA anyway) for many periods of time. So I wish to support you. Honestly if you had a SubStar I would sub your account the whole time you were away. Maybe you should even ask your Patrons if they want you to pause, they can stop and come back later if they do not wish to keep patronage. IMO

But good luck with everything. I look forward to the work are you going gift us. Thank you so much for all of it.

PEACE

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
NO FUKN WAY, Jack!!!
<snipped some>
do I care about a VN updates more than your health and well being. I hate Patreon so much so I am going to support you by getting FO 4 and your mods. You have given blood, sweat, and tears to make this for our entertainment and it is very few DEVs who truly care the way you do. Some DEVs make talk and you can feel the hollowness, but with you, I get nothing but authenticity. I, for one, do not care in the SLIGHTEST how long we wait for you to get yourself right. But I also empathize with the need to make a living as I, myself, have been poor as dirt (for the USA anyway) for many periods of time. So I wish to support you. Honestly if you had a SubStar I would sub your account the whole time you were away. Maybe you should even ask your Patrons if they want you to pause, they can stop and come back later if they do not wish to keep patronage. IMO

But good luck with everything. I look forward to the work are you going gift us. Thank you so much for all of it.

PEACE
I really appreciate it and your kind words and support jaw1986baby!!

There is more to 'support' in my eyes than just money... while money and making a living is all well and good, it is ALSO the friendship, the advice, the joy and sorrow shared that I count as 'support' and in many ways is much more fulfilling than a dollar thrown my way.

When I first started doing this, I made a promise to everyone that I would always be upfront and honest with everyone and that I wouldn't be like other creators that just up and disappear on them and I have ALWAYS tried to prove that by never hiding my true identity from anyone or behind a fake screen name... even if that means I get various packages shipped to me for the wife to use as torture against me (DA22 and c3p0!! :ROFLMAO: ).

I've never would've gotten as far as I have if not for the people here and the friends that I've made, friends who have stepped up and supported us from the very start of this crazy plan and story, as well as, those who have joined them and are still here interacting with me today.

HOW LUCKY AM I? To have so many friends, who have given of themselves, stuck it out, supported my wife and I, Epadder and Sierra3 through the many ups and downs the past 2-3 years.... even those that consider themselves PIRATES, supporting us for so many years!

The idea that so many people would step up, support and help me out and follow along the storyline that I am trying to create... a controversial storyline that has had (just the first game) over 2.4 million downloads from here alone!!

Yeah, I might be coming off as a bit 'mushy' right now (and it isn't just the drugs I am taking for the pain, lol), but that kind of support, that kind of dedication DESERVES honesty... not jus 'deserves' it, but REQUIRES it in my book... so, yeah, I will ALWAYS tell it like it is... some people may not want to hear it, some people may desire to hear something differently from me... BUT, I will always be honest and truthful to them.

I owe all of you that much.

Yes, I want to continue our game, I want to continue the story of the Antichrist, but right now... without the help that I need to take some of the pressure off of me, I just can't do it right now... certainly not physically. So, it was important to me to find something that I COULD provide to all of you, that would continue the story, expand the world and universe of 'Wicked Choices' and maybe have a little larger pond in which to fish in for support, so that we could make the money we need to hire an artist and get back to the game for everyone.

So, that is what I am gonna try to do with our Fallout 4 and Starfield mod... fish in a bigger pond for support, so that we can return to the story (and games) that all of you have been patiently waiting for. ;)

Dec 7, 2020
Thank you for all your hardwork ASLPro3D but indeed its time to put down Wicked choices for abit and recover. Your health matters most and from what you've written, you're not doing good at all and no, your chair should definately not be a medieval torture device. It should rightfully be a throne of pleasure and comfort and Wicked Choices just ain't giving you just that.

I would be love to support your mods but i'm not sure how and i was going to suggest you write a guide/post on how us uneducated buffoons can gain access and support you through your mods.It might be high time to redownload FO4 and load up some of your juicy mods (never did adult mods on FO4 before)

When you do comeback to Wicked Choices a suggestion would be to restructure your patreon page. (More content for higher tiers etc etc) and with some luck hopefully the figures will reach the 4 figures or more.

I really do wish you all the best in health and wealth and i'll be waiting for more of your masterpieces to come.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I really appreciate it and your kind words and support jaw1986baby!!

There is more to 'support' in my eyes than just money... while money and making a living is all well and good, it is ALSO the friendship, the advice, the joy and sorrow shared that I count as 'support' and in many ways is much more fulfilling than a dollar thrown my way.

When I first started doing this, I made a promise to everyone that I would always be upfront and honest with everyone and that I wouldn't be like other creators that just up and disappear on them and I have ALWAYS tried to prove that by never hiding my true identity from anyone or behind a fake screen name... even if that means I get various packages shipped to me for the wife to use as torture against me (DA22 and c3p0!! :ROFLMAO: ).

I've never would've gotten as far as I have if not for the people here and the friends that I've made, friends who have stepped up and supported us from the very start of this crazy plan and story, as well as, those who have joined them and are still here interacting with me today.

HOW LUCKY AM I? To have so many friends, who have given of themselves, stuck it out, supported my wife and I, Epadder and Sierra3 through the many ups and downs the past 2-3 years.... even those that consider themselves PIRATES, supporting us for so many years!

The idea that so many people would step up, support and help me out and follow along the storyline that I am trying to create... a controversial storyline that has had (just the first game) over 2.4 million downloads from here alone!!

Yeah, I might be coming off as a bit 'mushy' right now (and it isn't just the drugs I am taking for the pain, lol), but that kind of support, that kind of dedication DESERVES honesty... not jus 'deserves' it, but REQUIRES it in my book... so, yeah, I will ALWAYS tell it like it is... some people may not want to hear it, some people may desire to hear something differently from me... BUT, I will always be honest and truthful to them.

I owe all of you that much.

Yes, I want to continue our game, I want to continue the story of the Antichrist, but right now... without the help that I need to take some of the pressure off of me, I just can't do it right now... certainly not physically. So, it was important to me to find something that I COULD provide to all of you, that would continue the story, expand the world and universe of 'Wicked Choices' and maybe have a little larger pond in which to fish in for support, so that we could make the money we need to hire an artist and get back to the game for everyone.

So, that is what I am gonna try to do with our Fallout 4 and Starfield mod... fish in a bigger pond for support, so that we can return to the story (and games) that all of you have been patiently waiting for. ;)
Well the most important thing is you finally start taking care a bit better for yourself and get the operation you need and just as important take the time to recover after it your body needs. Remember rule number one in any project is take good care of your assets and in this case the human in it is not as easily replaceable as usual, so that means taking care of yourself. :p

I have no clue whether those mods will work to garner more interest, though they may def help you to concentrate on your writing, which is the most fun part for you. Do not forget to think about newer games as well that are out if they have a thriving mod community as possibly even better options.

One last remark, you like to dream big my friend and it is one of the things about you I like and the ambition you have. Sometimes it is better though to do small to get to those bigger dreams and break things more up as making everything a big project from the start if want to try something out. You are not a big studio yet with unlimited funds. :) Like for for after this chapter rendering every possible character with every new pose in advance already for new system. Now is it most efficient, sure but not always most fun and breaking it up and do things that give you energy like finishing an update faster even if smaller might work better to give you the energy you need. Always be careful you do not become your own enemy in the name of the overriding goals. :)

Yeah it is a pity that artists like Alorth and Cell Studios never reached out cause interested, then again remember that those that are that good tend to be already very busy and also need to be a fit to your game unless you are prepared to amend your vision or it becomes very expensive if have to pay per render. Not even talking about making sure if you fully put the rendering on someone else you need to make sure that they can and will deliver and have to make sure someone else can take over tomorrow if something stupid happens to the renderer.

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well the most important thing is you finally start taking care a bit better for yourself and get the operation you need and just as important take the time to recover after it your body needs. Remember rule number one in any project is take good care of your assets and in this case the human in it is not as easily replaceable as usual, so that means taking care of yourself. :p
Yeah, you've obviously must've been talking to the wife and the other guys, because you sound just like them, DA22! Either you all are conspiring against me, or you're onto something... I think it is more of the latter than the former, so will abide... also, in part, because I don't need any packages of my imminent torture to be shipped here! Overseas shipping is expensive! :ROFLMAO:

I have no clue whether those mods will work to garner more interest, though they may def help you to concentrate on your writing, which is the most fun part for you. Do not forget to think about newer games as well that are out if they have a thriving mod community as possibly even better options.
I would like to think it would garner more interest into the world of "Wicked Choices" and the mythos we've all helped to create. Whether this is the case or just wishful thinking on my part, we'll see. I agree, I need to look into other possibilities and their mod communities, I sure don't want to limit our story's potential and planned outreach, so if anyone else has some other titles that we may be able to inject a bit of "Wicked Choices" into, we'd be happy to hear from you!

One last remark, you like to dream big my friend and it is one of the things about you I like and the ambition you have. Sometimes it is better though to do small to get to those bigger dreams and break things more up as making everything a big project from the start if want to try something out. You are not a big studio yet with unlimited funds. :) Like for for after this chapter rendering every possible character with every new pose in advance already for new system. Now is it most efficient, sure but not always most fun and breaking it up and do things that give you energy like finishing an update faster even if smaller might work better to give you the energy you need. Always be careful you do not become your own enemy in the name of the overriding goals. :)

Yeah it is a pity that artists like Alorth and Cell Studios never reached out cause interested, then again remember that those that are that good tend to be already very busy and also need to be a fit to your game unless you are prepared to amend your vision or it becomes very expensive if have to pay per render. Not even talking about making sure if you fully put the rendering on someone else you need to make sure that they can and will deliver and have to make sure someone else can take over tomorrow if something stupid happens to the renderer.
Yeah, I do tend to dream big (more so when I am on powerful narcotics it would seem) and do have at least a planned direction of where I want to go and take things with the story, the company and our fans... our biggest task is finding a way to get there and find the support and money to do so.

Honestly, the indie adult game community has been great for us... but, it is also limiting in a whole lot of areas. Currently, you have a thousand (or what seems like that many) creators all fishing for money from the same, relatively small, group of people willing to support them... and the balance of support is lopsided at the best.

There are hundreds of really great stories and game creations that just never really get the support they need to help the creators, while there are just as many that only have "flashy gimmicks" and a crap-ton of support. Seeing that can lead to a lot of really great creators just give up and leave... after being forced to make a decision to support themselves in a traditional way.

Things would've been a lot easier if we were able to secure an artist, but again, as you point out, those that are really good are so busy they are barely making their deadlines... and only taking jobs from creators that can pay them big money right at the start. And, I guess, there is no real need to mention those that tend to flake or burn out and disappear from a project... as we've all seen it time and time again.

Right now, I am just going to do what I can to get better, try to find ways to make additional income so that I can hire someone and take some pressure off of me... I am too broken and busted up to keep trying to go at things at the pace I had, even when I was at my best, I was pushing things and making life difficult on myself... add painkillers and "I have a great idea on how to make the game better" most certainly didn't help in things either.

It is definitely time to adjust things, simply because I just can't keep doing it the way we've been... so, time to adjust, so that we can continue without killing myself and we think this is the right way to go for now. ;)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yeah, you've obviously must've been talking to the wife and the other guys, because you sound just like them, @DA22! Either you all are conspiring against me, or you're onto something... I think it is more of the latter than the former, so will abide... also, in part, because I don't need any packages of my imminent torture to be shipped here! Overseas shipping is expensive! :ROFLMAO:
I think it pleased us both that we don't need to ship the mistress some JART (similar to the LART clue by four).:ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I do tend to dream big (more so when I am on powerful narcotics it would seem) and do have at least a planned direction of where I want to go and take things with the story, the company and our fans... our biggest task is finding a way to get there and find the support and money to do so.
Yet, I think this is one of your strong point and also your personal pitfall. You dream big and seldom scale back. Have a colleague at work, who does the same. If he set a goal or have given his word for something, he try to achieve it and somehow doesn't care about the backdraft he create in the process mostly for himself. I try to show him, that he should also care about himself and his work-life balance...
There are hundreds of really great stories and game creations that just never really get the support they need to help the creators, while there are just as many that only have "flashy gimmicks" and a crap-ton of support. Seeing that can lead to a lot of really great creators just give up and leave... after being forced to make a decision to support themselves in a traditional way.
And as long as the payment processors and shop platforms (Android, Apple, all video game consoles) have a stick in their arse when it comes to adult content (and adult here sex and nude), I don't see this will change.
Why can I kill persons in great detail on the screen, but in the same game the censored the sex scene with the LI?!

Last edited:
Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
So, Epadder, Sierra3, the wife and myself will be temporarily shifting over to a larger community and doing MODS for Fallout 4 and, the soon to be released next year, Starfield games by Bethesda… these MODS will be WICKED CHOICES MODS!!

YES, you read that right… the mods for Fallout 4 and Starfield will be WICKED CHOICES mods and storyline!!
That is awesome. I still have and play FO4.
What about Skyrim? that's another Bethesda epic success game - wicked choices/skyrim mods would be most excellent!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, you've obviously must've been talking to the wife and the other guys, because you sound just like them, DA22! Either you all are conspiring against me, or you're onto something... I think it is more of the latter than the former, so will abide... also, in part, because I don't need any packages of my imminent torture to be shipped here! Overseas shipping is expensive! :ROFLMAO:

I would like to think it would garner more interest into the world of "Wicked Choices" and the mythos we've all helped to create. Whether this is the case or just wishful thinking on my part, we'll see. I agree, I need to look into other possibilities and their mod communities, I sure don't want to limit our story's potential and planned outreach, so if anyone else has some other titles that we may be able to inject a bit of "Wicked Choices" into, we'd be happy to hear from you!

Honestly, the indie adult game community has been great for us... but, it is also limiting in a whole lot of areas. Currently, you have a thousand (or what seems like that many) creators all fishing for money from the same, relatively small, group of people willing to support them... and the balance of support is lopsided at the best.

Things would've been a lot easier if we were able to secure an artist, but again, as you point out, those that are really good are so busy they are barely making their deadlines... and only taking jobs from creators that can pay them big money right at the start. And, I guess, there is no real need to mention those that tend to flake or burn out and disappear from a project... as we've all seen it time and time again.

Right now, I am just going to do what I can to get better, try to find ways to make additional income so that I can hire someone and take some pressure off of me... I am too broken and busted up to keep trying to go at things at the pace I had, even when I was at my best, I was pushing things and making life difficult on myself... add painkillers and "I have a great idea on how to make the game better" most certainly didn't help in things either.

It is definitely time to adjust things, simply because I just can't keep doing it the way we've been... so, time to adjust, so that we can continue without killing myself and we think this is the right way to go for now. ;)
One last remark about the artist, though that is more for a bit later. Maybe it is time to stop looking at an artist as such even if that would be greatest option and more look for someone that can just technically produce renders in a way you like while you stay the artist?

Edit: Not sure if a game like cyberpunk has option for mods, but that could fit.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I think it pleased us both that we don't need to ship the mistress some JART (similar to the LART clue by four).:ROFLMAO:

Yet, I think this is one of your strong point and also your personal pitfall. You dream big and seldom scale back. Have a colleague at work, who does the same. If he set a goal or have given his word for something, he try to achieve it and somehow doesn't care about the backdraft he create in the process mostly for himself. I try to show him, that he should also care about himself and his work-life balance...

And as long as the payment processors and shop platforms (Android, Apple, all video game consoles) have a stick in their arse when it comes to adult content (and adult here sex and nude), I don't see this will change.
Why can I kill persons in great detail on the screen, but in the same game the censored the sex scene with the LI?!
Yeah, shipping overseas is EXPENSIVE!! So if I can save you both money by not being stupid (and me a lot of pain from the wife using the items you send on me) then BONUS!! :ROFLMAO:

Definitely one of my biggest pitfalls and short comings! No two ways about it. And now working on correcting it... not really because I don't want to do the things I have planned, but because I just don't have the health to do them at the current time... or the help/money to do it all just yet.

Yeah, the moralities of payment processors don't make much sense to me either, particularly in regard to sex versus violence... but, have to play by their rules for now, irritating as it is. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and c3p0

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
That is awesome. I still have and play FO4.
What about Skyrim? that's another Bethesda epic success game - wicked choices/skyrim mods would be most excellent!
Right now, the only thing that is slatted to be released (with my help) in Skyrim is the Swimsuit mods from Deserter X that are currently being released for Fallout 4... Hwybee is currently in the process of doing the bodyslide (for CBBE) work for them and asked if I could help to provide locations in Skyrim where players can snag them from and use on their characters/followers... so, I am coming up with a storyline of how those items found their way into Skyrim through multiple journals and a swimsuit hunt for players.

As for "Wicked Choices" in Skyrim, we may do so once things are somewhat back to normal in the Mod Community after the release of Skyrim's Anniversary Edition yesterday and once we've completed the Follower/Quest mod that we are creating for Fallout 4.

You can look forward to a very unique story that merges the "Wicked Choices" storyline into the world of Fallout, with a custom voiced follower mod. The wife and my friend Josie will both be providing the voices for the two female characters (and possible followers if you want them to join your party), as well as, a very... very... expansive storyline that will play out like our "Wicked Choices" games... your choices, actions and responses is going to determine the outcome of the story and whether or not that you will have two loving characters that will join you in Fallout 4 adventures... or be your enemy.

It will be up to you and your choices! ;)

Personally, right now, our current plan is for me to finish the work that I was tasked with doing for Deserter X, Dianka33 and Hwybee... while Epadder, Sierra3, the wife, Josie and I work on the Fallout 4 mod... then shift over to Bethesda's "Starfield" game that is slatted for release 11/11/2022 (next year)... but if we have time for it and if SKSE, FNIS and other mods have been converted to work in Skyrim Anniversary Edition, then we may create something for in there as well.

AND... you can definitely expect something from us when Elder Scrolls 6 finally comes out! ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
One last remark about the artist, though that is more for a bit later. Maybe it is time to stop looking at an artist as such even if that would be greatest option and more look for someone that can just technically produce renders in a way you like while you stay the artist?

Edit: Not sure if a game like cyberpunk has option for mods, but that could fit.
I own Cyberpunk 2077, though I've not played it yet and don't know yet to the abilities to mod for it. I know that it is possible to do so, since it is a CD Projekt Red title, but don't know yet how easy it is to mod for. I am much more familiar with Bethesda's Creation Kit (I have a little over 2,000 hours in it from my time of creating mods before creating "Wicked Choices").

I certainly think the idea of having the characters of "Wicked Choices" in a Cyberpunk game is DEFINITELY a good home for them, since the technology of the Demonothans and Angelions would really excel in those settings... plus, we know that CD Projekt Red doesn't shy away from having adult content in their games like other companies do.

But, right now, I am trying to stick with a modding format that I know (Creation Kit) and get something out for everyone... but, yes, I would like to look into doing something with CD's title as well.

As for the artist thing, it would have to be an artist that we hire... not just a renderer... I need someone that will be able to take the time to create the locations in 3D (or use locations that I've already created), light the areas of the locations, dress the figures, put the figures in the scene, pose those figures, set the camera angle and then render them...

It is a VERY time consuming process to do all of the artwork in the game... in fact, it is the MOST time consuming part of the game creation... each scene can take anywhere from 20 minutes to 3 hours to create and set up and then anywhere from 5 minutes to several hours to render... depending upon the amount of objects in the scene, the amount of volumetric lighting, amount and size of the textures for each objects, reflections/refraction settings and the strength of the computer/GPU that renders the scene.

(accidently hit the enter button to post before I was finished)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
(continued from my previous screw up)

I honest don't have it in me to sit 8-14 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in this office chair to do all of the writing, do all of the scene sets, posing and renders, map everything out in Twine and input it all in and ship it off to the programmer to program and have music and sound effects added...

I need someone to do all of the scene sets, posing and rendering... so that I can just focus on plot mapping and writing.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I certainly think the idea of having the characters of "Wicked Choices" in a Cyberpunk game is DEFINITELY a good home for them, since the technology of the Demonothans and Angelions would really excel in those settings... plus, we know that CD Projekt Red doesn't shy away from having adult content in their games like other companies do.
I say even Witchers game setting would be interesting, not for the MC of Wicked Choice, but for the Demonothans and Angelions and how they "corrupeted", "bend" and influence the (human) society for their purpose over time.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I say even Witchers game setting would be interesting, not for the MC of Wicked Choice, but for the Demonothans and Angelions and how they "corrupeted", "bend" and influence the (human) society for their purpose over time.
Oh, I certainly agree, because even in that universe the use of "magic" could be tied into our "Wicked Choices" universe and Demonothan/Angelion abilities quite well... as well as, how they would be viewed, much the same way particularly in regard to the Lodge of Sorceresses are...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
(continued from my previous screw up)

I honest don't have it in me to sit 8-14 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in this office chair to do all of the writing, do all of the scene sets, posing and renders, map everything out in Twine and input it all in and ship it off to the programmer to program and have music and sound effects added...

I need someone to do all of the scene sets, posing and rendering... so that I can just focus on plot mapping and writing.
Well admittedly it may not work with Blender or daz, but I was more thinking about the process of the earlier Disney movies. They were the vision of Walt Disney and he set the world, but had many working on the cells within those guidelines. :)

Do not worry about the cost of the packages. 5th of December is the day of Saint Nicholas here with presents for those who have been good or bad. :p He has his ways to get the packages to the kids or wives in this case.

Considering the mods, well just make sure you have fun with them after you recovered well enough. :)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: ASLPro3D and c3p0
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes