• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Nice to hear that.
As I'm wishing you, Nonsane, Epadder and Sierra a lot of luck for the upcoming release - before I grab it, play it and give my most imported comments about what all could be better.:sneaky::devilish:
I wish you the upmost best for your upcoming surgery. Get it and be patient and wise, otherwise your wife will give you hell, I'm sure about that and DA22 and myself will see that you will get the usually evil DHL/UPS/Fedex package as well.
Nonsane has proven to be extremely talented and responsive and expect him to remain with us a good long time!!!

Thanks for the well wishes... I shall endeavor to keep your warning to heart, as I sincerely do not need the wife to have any significant weapons to make my life any more painful than it already will be! :D

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
ASLPro3D This is a really selfish ask of me, sorry, but my favorite characters are the teens and petites so, is there a sample of Nonsane's work with one of these character types?

I mean Claire and Paige are 2 of my favorites but also who doesn't love Syrina and her tight body for a "millennial" "literally" :LOL:

Sorry again, but I am of course such a fan of them, I had to ask.

PEACE

• Haha
Reactions: ASLPro3D

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
WHY is there no more continuation with Syrina or the next chapter in her sister's fate, or what happened after everyone calmed down in that church...WHY start something completely different without at least checking in with the previous cast members?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
WHY is there no more continuation with Syrina or the next chapter in her sister's fate, or what happened after everyone calmed down in that church...WHY start something completely different without at least checking in with the previous cast members?
Different parts of the same story.

The first part was book one, now we have other parts to fill in the rest of the stories cast.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I mean Claire and Paige are 2 of my favorites but also who doesn't love Syrina and her tight body for a "millennial" "literally"
Claire is mine as well as Paige and all the others females in this game so hands off her.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Wyrme

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Good luck with the surgery Jack. Nonsane does indeed appear quite the talent. Looking forward to the upcoming goodies.
Yeah, he is blowing me away with how quick and responsive he is in doing things, I mean I give him several tasks and tell him I need it in two days, and I get it the very next day! I really have a GREAT team assembled right now... we work better together than the Avengers do! :LOL:

Thank you for the well wishes and I will text all of you to let you know how it goes! Gotta warn you ahead of time though, I look like crap... I haven't had a haircut in 3 years so the photo of me in pre-op is going to look absolutely MONSTEROUS!! :ROFLMAO:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, he is blowing me away with how quick and responsive he is in doing things, I mean I give him several tasks and tell him I need it in two days, and I get it the very next day! I really have a GREAT team assembled right now... we work better together than the Avengers do! :LOL:

Thank you for the well wishes and I will text all of you to let you know how it goes! Gotta warn you ahead of time though, I look like crap... I haven't had a haircut in 3 years so the photo of me in pre-op is going to look absolutely MONSTEROUS!! :ROFLMAO:
Well it will be likely still better as just after post op. :) Good luck Thursday and remember be patient after and do not work while in that happy place with all the pain killers killing off any sensible thoughts. :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
ASLPro3D This is a really selfish ask of me, sorry, but my favorite characters are the teens and petites so, is there a sample of Nonsane's work with one of these character types?

I mean Claire and Paige are 2 of my favorites but also who doesn't love Syrina and her tight body for a "millennial" "literally" :LOL:

Sorry again, but I am of course such a fan of them, I had to ask.

PEACE
No, we only started working together on Tuesday, so the Main Characters were first on the list to design... and Carley was the most difficult to do, as it wasn't just a quick couple of morphs to turn... she is a character that is supposed to look like my wife (which she really does look damn close that it is freaky) for the game, so it took a bit more time and work to create her.

Even though I want to be sure that our characters DO NOT look like anyone else's characters in their games (because some creators are just lazy and use DEFAULT characters from Daz) the other characters will be a little quicker to create, since they aren't supposed to look like anyone in particular... in fact, he was able to finish creating the concept of the husband "Brent Chambers" last night...

BandC.png
...there are still some tweaks that need to be done to him some, but we are moving along at a pretty good clip and should have some of the other characters created before I go in for surgery and will update everyone as we progress.

But, in answer to your main question, YES, there will be HOT, YOUNG, LATE TEENS WITH TIGHT LITTLE, LITHE BODIES, so stay tuned!!

Also, he isn't the only one working on the characters, he's been training me as well, so I can help in their creation and I REALLY want to get Claire, Michelle, Syrina, Paige and Citrine all to look as CLOSE to the way they looked when they were Victoria 4 with the new Gen8 figures!!

In fact, we are looking at some cloning/converting applications that are out there, not sure how good they work yet, but we'll be checking into them and seeing if they will at least make the process a little easier for the conversions! ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The answer to your question 73MP3ST is actually a couple of posts above your own in the mini-faq that I created with my recent announcement...

...but the short of it is... it is going to take a while to CONVERT over 130 Victoria and Michael 4 characters, as well as, all of the locations, clothing, hair, props, accessories, morphs and poses that were used in Poser to work in Daz Studio and Genesis 8 figures.

There is a BIG DIFFERENCE between a Poser .cr2 file and a Daz Studio .duf file... that is the primary reason why.

Sure, I could tell patrons that I won't be producing anything for 6-8 months as we work to convert everything, have that 6 to 8 months extend to a year or two, because they all bail on us as they wait and I have to find work elsewhere to keep a roof over my head and only work on it in my limited free time (if ever)... OR ... I can work on a different part of the story/universe using characters, props, locations and such that DON'T need converting, still make money by producing stuff for our patrons and slowly work to convert everything while we are doing that and making money to keep a roof over our heads.

So, the choices are...

1.) Produce a new game with new story, new assets and learn this new program with the new artist and work on the side to convert everything while earning money as I do that...

or

2.) Spend an ungodly amount of time learning a program I've never used before and try to convert a bunch of characters and continue to lose patrons, till such point that I have to take a different job, hope that I have free time to continue to convert things and MAYBE come back to the main story...

I choose OPTION 1... it works better for my friends and my patrons and my health and bank account as they know that I am dedicated to my game and my story and all roads will eventually lead back to the Main Game and they still get to play in the "Wicked Choices" universe, which is MUCH BIGGER than just the Antichrist.

That would be why.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well it will be likely still better as just after post op. :) Good luck Thursday and remember be patient after and do not work while in that happy place with all the pain killers killing off any sensible thoughts. :p

Yes, yes... geeze you sound like my wife... wait, she's been getting calls late at night sometimes...

tenor.gif

OMG!! IT'S BEEN YOU TALKING TO HER!! No wonder why you sound like her!! :LOL:

But, yeah, we ALL know what happens when I have ideas while on the happy meds... won't be doing that again anytime soon, trust me on that! ;)

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
c3p0 Forgets this is a confluence of the multiverse in discussion. My girls are MINE and untouched by any of those other universes. So we do each have our girls and no one else does, as does everyone else.

ASLPro3D Thanks for reminding me of the conversion project and how time consuming it can be. But if you make any petites for this story I look forward to ogling them :p:p and now it is going to feel weird getting sexy time with your "wife" in game. I apologize in advance for the debauchery. ;)

PEACE

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
c3p0 Forgets this is a confluence of the multiverse in discussion. My girls are MINE and untouched by any of those other universes. So we do each have our girls and no one else does, as does everyone else.
Wait... "Wicked Choices" became a multiverse now too?!?! :LOL:

:unsure: Multiple versions of Claire... Claire having sex with... Claire... or two Paige's.... oh my!

and now it is going to feel weird getting sexy time with your "wife" in game. I apologize in advance for the debauchery. ;)
PEACE
Don't, I am looking forward to learning of all the wicked things that you do to her (she's curious too). :D

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Wait... "Wicked Choices" became a multiverse now too?!?! :LOL:

:unsure: Multiple versions of Claire... Claire having sex with... Claire... or two Paige's.... oh my!
What it is more wicked than multiple version of Syrina? If one is enough to empty a fridge what could do a couple of them?:eek:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wyrme and DA22

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
ASLPro3D Jack, I know you had worked on the next bit of Agents of Karma for quite some time and got really close to finishing the next bit but put it on hold to work on the Fallout mods to make money. What is the chance that your team could put the finishing touches on Agents of Karma while you are mending after your surgery?

Myself, I would be happy to see more content with the Poser V4 models as you have most of it done, and make the transition to the G8/G8.1 models for book 2. Can Nonsane work with the old assets to get to the end of Agents of Karma, or would you need some one else to work in Poser to finish it off?

If they are V4 / M4 models, does the Poser to Daz bridge work to move the content over correctly so the work could be finished in Daz 3D, sticking with the same models for now?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
ASLPro3D Jack, I know you had worked on the next bit of Agents of Karma for quite some time and got really close to finishing the next bit but put it on hold to work on the Fallout mods to make money. What is the chance that your team could put the finishing touches on Agents of Karma while you are mending after your surgery?

Myself, I would be happy to see more content with the Poser V4 models as you have most of it done, and make the transition to the G8/G8.1 models for book 2. Can Nonsane work with the old assets to get to the end of Agents of Karma, or would you need some one else to work in Poser to finish it off?

If they are V4 / M4 models, does the Poser to Daz bridge work to move the content over correctly so the work could be finished in Daz 3D, sticking with the same models for now?
Sadly, Nonsane has no experience in Poser (much like I have none in Daz Studio, except what he's been teaching me), plus I'd have to pretty much send him my entire Poser library (which is nearly 4tb in size) to him, so that Poser would find all of the assets that it asked for while trying to load a scene.

Because of the relationship fostered by Curious Labs and Daz 3D back during the creation of Poser 5, there is no longer any bridge between the two companies and though people have tried to do it themselves, it still is... erm... sketchy and not perfect by a long shot.

This may eventually change, now that Tim Choate and Renderosity has purchased the Poser Program from Curious Labs, but any kind of bridge is still likely 9 months to a year away from ever seeing light. Make no mistake, Poser is a competitor to Daz and Daz is one to Poser... it is like trying to get McDonalds to work and create with Burger King...

Honestly, it is better for us to focus on just getting the first release of Bed Chambers out, the difference between Poser Renders and Daz's Iray Renders would make Chapter Two of Agents of Karma look really different also... so much so, that we know that we are going to have to redo all of AoK's Prologue, while working on Bed Chambers, so that it all matches the same look and format...

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
SyrinaAltar01.png

UPDATE: F.A.P. Recreation Process and Progress – March 16, 2022
(As posted behind our Patreon Pay-wall)

I didn’t want to head off to surgery (tomorrow at 11:30am I will be on the table) without showing an image or two, so… here I am.

SyrinaAltar03.png
Syrina_test01.png

I will admit, I still have a LOT to learn (with Nonsane’s help) about rendering, lighting and stuff in Daz Studio… but I am at least able to create (or in this case, recreate) characters for our games…

…I don’t think this character needs ANY introduction, but in case she does, her initials are F.A.P. (or by name, Syrina)!!

Regretfully, due to Poser lower resolution and there not being any good clothing converters from V4 to G8 characters, we had to find a new outfit for Syrina… but I don’t think she minds, nor do I, to be honest.

Anyway, some quick renders of her to show all of you, Nonsane will certainly do MUCH BETTER than me, which he is still working on, but… like I said… wanted to provide you all with something before I head to the hospital tomorrow morning.

When I get back, I will share more images of not just Syrina, but all of the other characters that we’ve finished so far and fill you in on what we’ve been up to and also how my surgery went… be safe everyone, hope you enjoy the images and Syrina’s new look and I will talk to you all soon!

~Jack

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes