"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Wasn't this the best time for some desiscions?:unsure: Just saying.:whistle::devilish::ROFLMAO:

Also take what yltohawk say to your heart. We don't want a more broken Jack that needs another surgery much more before it would be needed otherwise.
Nope, I am behaving... no need for you or DA22 to be sending any packages!

I am still sitting from the comfort of my recliner and working with instructing the artist on things and he's been hard at work for me, so that I am not pushing myself or creating another situation that I am sure that my body wouldn't be able to endure again.

But I can't wait to get off this Kindle and get back to my computer... but patiently wait till I can get the go ahead once more.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Good to hear you survived and also the grey matter still works after the anesthetics. :) Now try to be patient and have some rest as well before letting the stubborn you set in or you will not only be haunted by Welk music by Ylto, but together we will buy and sent the wife a year long subscription to a channel that only shows Spanish and South American telenovellas.

If you think those DHL packages were cruel, wait until you have watched those series for two weeks while tied to your bed with chains and balls. :p No worries needed about the stomach of our Lady Syrina, she has been seen plundering fridges plenty last few days. :p
You know that I am bored sitting here in the easy chair, when I've decided to sit and watch the entire franchise of Harry Potter...(which I would put up there with Telenovellas), but have also been getting my game on in Forza Horizon 5 and crushing some of my friends speed records on it.

But I am behaving for now... I really don't think my body can take another surgery like this again in the immediate future... so, I am being patient, giving myself the time I need to heal this time and listening to everyone and my wife. I promise!!!

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Your fine with Harry potter unless of course I see that the monk grows a strange resemblance to Dumbledore.
I don't think I could get around that vision, So as long as your med's don't meld into your imaginary friends were all good.

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
ASLPro3D nice come back of syrina i hope we could meet her in the game when she is tiny again , she was so hot and cute in the chapter 1 , i liked her size very much.

Anyway , good recover with your health , it's sad to read your story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Your fine with Harry potter unless of course I see that the monk grows a strange resemblance to Dumbledore.
I don't think I could get around that vision, So as long as your med's don't meld into your imaginary friends were all good.
Yeah, even going to have to redo him too... but noted! :ROFLMAO:
I am hoping that the meds will at least give me an idea on how to continue that part of the story and account for them probably having to wear different clothing... I might need more meds to come up with an in-story excuse for that possibility!

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and yltohawk

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
ASLPro3D nice come back of syrina i hope we could meet her in the game when she is tiny again , she was so hot and cute in the chapter 1 , i liked her size very much.

Anyway , good recover with your health , it's sad to read your story.
Oh, she will usually take her small form to just to be clever and annoy the Antichrist (and players)... there is something appealing to having a 12 inch female pleasure doll to toy around with. ;)

Reactions: DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Use a milking table to be totally sure, that way your back will be flat. :D
Now that certainly conjured an interesting visual... now that certain parts are working for me, that might just be something I should look into! :giggle::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Nulldev

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Oh, she will usually take her small form to just to be clever and annoy the Antichrist (and players)... there is something appealing to having a 12 inch female pleasure doll to toy around with. ;)
It is. Although I fear for DA22 fridge if she stays in this form. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
oh yes ! i stayed on my hunger in ep 1 i would have had fun with her longer hehe.

• Red Heart

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Status01.png

UPDATE: New Beginnings & A Fresh Start… - April 8, 2022
(As posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello everyone, I apologize for the length of time that it has taken me to get together with all of you, but I’ve been doing my best to follow the doctor’s (and my wife’s) orders and have been very careful since my surgery to not push myself like I had with the last one… in the hopes of not having to go through another one for a while.

IMG_8358 -1.png

An update on that, I saw the doctor on Wednesday and he says that I have been progressing well and, despite me being allergic to and breaking out from the adhesive on the medical tape, that doctor said the incision looks really good (as you can see above) and now the real work of healing begins… scheduling me Physical Therapy 3 times a week for the next 6 weeks to get some mobility back.

So, I am pleased to say that I am pretty happy right now… though I still have some nerve damage, it is greatly reduced to a tolerable level that has me moving around without significant pain and that me following orders and giving myself time to heal this time has help in the process greatly.

That doesn’t mean, however, that I’ve been idle all this time and not doing anything… nope, I’ve been using my time doing more than just recuperating!

During the time of my healing, I’ve been working on the plots and writing for our “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” game, as well as, working hard with Nonsane, our new artist, in getting the characters, sets and locations created so that we can begin assembling everything and rendering out the first release of the game.

Also, thanks to Nonsane… who, as I said has been working on the characters and stuff for the new game, he’s also been helping me, a user of Poser since the very first Poser release, to learn Daz Studio and Genesis… which, let me tell you, probably hasn’t been easy on him… and, though I still have some learning to do (particularly in the lighting and camera areas) we’ve been seeing me making major gains in the area of character creation, morphs and posing!

So much so, that while he’s been working on the stuff for the new game, I’ve been steadily working to recreate the characters from our previous works to get that ready to reduce times of releases between games and so that when “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” is complete, we can get right to the rest of the series.

Therefore, please allow me to share with you some of the work that I’ve been doing while recuperating and present to you one of the recent characters that I just finished and some of the renders for her. I suppose that I don’t really need to introduce her to our more hardcore fans, but for those who aren’t, please allow me to introduce you to the new Genesis 8 version of “Claire Crawford-Davies”, the niece of the Antichrist!

Claire_Crawford-Davies02.png

For those who’d like to see and download the FULL 10 IMAGE SET of the new version of “Claire Crawford-Davies”, you can find them (along with her nude images which we can’t post PUBLICALLY) behind our Patreon Paywall!

(Which will be posted HERE in a new post bellow)

Well, I suppose my ‘time is up’ and it is time for me to get off this computer and get back to recuperating like the wife is informing me to do, but I really hope that all of you are as excited as we are in the upcoming future of ASLPro3D with a new game coming out, our work in assembling the things that we need to in order to get back to the main series and, also, the “Wicked Choices” Fallout 4 mod that we are working on!

I hope that you all have a really great weekend, we thank you for your continued support and for all of the well wishes that you’ve been sending to me and I will be talking to all of you again soon!

~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Character_Claire.png

Character Spotlight: Claire Crawford-Davies
(As posted behind our Patreon Paywall)

Because “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” takes place in the same universe and city of both “Wicked Choices: Books 1-3” and “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” and based upon some of the choices you can make, you may run across some familiar faces within your playthrough.

One such person will be none other than the Antichrist’s niece and fan favorite: Claire Crawford-Davies!

While playing as either of the two MAIN CHARACTERS of Brent or Carley Chambers, you might happen to bump into and interact with Claire as she is going about her daily life and dealing with some issues that she will be experiencing in her future game and adventure in “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma”.

Admittedly, I still have LOTS to learn in Daz Studio, but Nonsane has been taking the time, while working on the Main Characters, Locations and numerous sets that you will get to visit and experience in “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”, to help me learn what I have so far and become much more comfortable working in that application.

So, after lots of hard work and tweaking, I think I was able to get really close and further expand Claire’s original appearance from her old Victoria 4 figure mesh while using Daz3D’s Genesis 8 mesh to be both SIMILAR and a bit more REALISTIC in appearance.

We hope that you agree and, please, enjoy Claire’s little photoset!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Character Spotlight: Claire Crawford-Davies
(As posted behind our Patreon Paywall)

Because “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” takes place in the same universe and city of both “Wicked Choices: Books 1-3” and “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” and based upon some of the choices you can make, you may run across some familiar faces within your playthrough.

One such person will be none other than the Antichrist’s niece and fan favorite: Claire Crawford-Davies!

While playing as either of the two MAIN CHARACTERS of Brent or Carley Chambers, you might happen to bump into and interact with Claire as she is going about her daily life and dealing with some issues that she will be experiencing in her future game and adventure in “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma”.

Admittedly, I still have LOTS to learn in Daz Studio, but Nonsane has been taking the time, while working on the Main Characters, Locations and numerous sets that you will get to visit and experience in “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”, to help me learn what I have so far and become much more comfortable working in that application.

So, after lots of hard work and tweaking, I think I was able to get really close and further expand Claire’s original appearance from her old Victoria 4 figure mesh while using Daz3D’s Genesis 8 mesh to be both SIMILAR and a bit more REALISTIC in appearance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OMG I need to replay that scene where we get sexy times with this new model

Like OMG Yes!!!

Reactions: ASLPro3D and c3p0

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So glad to hear you're on the mend, my dude! Great news.

As to the renders I can only say:
Yeah, definitely on the mend and have to be sure that I am not too stupid by overdoing things too much like the last time... seems like each time I get surgery the area gets longer and longer... I think the next time I will just ask them to install a zipper to just make things easier on all of us! :ROFLMAO:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah, definitely on the mend and have to be sure that I am not too stupid by overdoing things too much like the last time... seems like each time I get surgery the area gets longer and longer... I think the next time I will just ask them to install a zipper to just make things easier on all of us! :ROFLMAO:
Can we consolidate the Wicked Choices into one thread? Link all the games here so we do not have to hop around or locate the new one once it is releasing??

Just curious

PEACE

Reactions: ASLPro3D and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

I'm sure, I've already said that she is mine and only mine, and I think jaw1986baby has lectured me about it, but I need to repeat it.

Jack, you've done a crazy job and I don't know what you could improve on her. Perhaps some image where she shows more of her mischievous side?
Also was here hair not more into the russet?
Otherwise thanks for the update and now follow your wife and doctors advise otherwise....:whistle:
And it is somehow said that the tech from Cyberpunk 2077 is only a fantasy, at least in some aspects. In others I'm relieved that it is only a fantasy.

Last edited:
Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Can we consolidate the Wicked Choices into one thread? Link all the games here so we do not have to hop around or locate the new one once it is releasing??
Don't think it would be possible with the forum software and I don't think the mods or staff would agree to our views. One game one thread is what I think is their usually take on game threads.
I agree it would be nice to have a main thread for the Wicked Games universe with all the game threads on the first page and so on and so fort, but I'm not sure, if this would be doabnle with the forum softtware.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Don't think it would be possible with the forum software and I don't think the mods or staff would agree to our views. One game one thread is what I think is their usually take on game threads.
I agree it would be nice to have a main thread for the Wicked Games universe with all the game threads on the first page and so on and so fort, but I'm not sure, if this would be doabnle with the forum softtware.
But MrDots has 4 chapters for DMD and these are all chapters of Wicked Choices.......

I mean the thread chats wouldn't consolidate but the OP here could have the game links for all Wicked Choices easily enough

Just saying

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
But MrDots has 4 chapters for DMD and these are all chapters of Wicked Choices.......

I mean the thread chats wouldn't consolidate but the OP here could have the game links for all Wicked Choices easily enough
True, although DMD 1-4 is the "same" game, similar to Max's Life 1-4. With Wicked Choice we have the main games (Book 1-3) and the others.
But you're right. Then it is up solely on Jack.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes