"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
ASLPro3D

Just to let you know someone by the name of accentu has uploaded this game to itchio.
Thanks for the info. Although I don't think Jack have anything against sharing, I would see that if it is up somewhere it should be clear that ASLPro3D is the one behind it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ASLPro3D

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Generally when a uploader uploads a file without comments active it means it's not theirs or they added something to the file and disabled the comments to prevent people from warning anyone. I have seen many times on there where the comments were disabled and the game file was a .EXE file instead of what it was suppose to be. So when I see a file uploaded with comments disabled I usually avoid said file.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
ASLPro3D

Just to let you know someone by the name of accentu has uploaded this game to itchio.
Thanks for letting me know about it Ifartedtoolong!!

Honestly, as mentioned by c3p0 I don't have a problem with people sharing my game, so long as I get credit (after all, I do post it here on a Pirate site for everyone) ... but I DO have a problem about it being repackaged as an .EXE that could contain harmful viruses or backend software to other users, so I reported it to Itch's staff (didn't bother to file a DCMA, which is a bunch of hoops that I don't have time for or an interest in being sucked into).

If they want to keep it up there, they are more than welcome to and they can live with whatever consequences may arise if the file contains harmful stuff to their customers.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up!!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Can we consolidate the Wicked Choices into one thread? Link all the games here so we do not have to hop around or locate the new one once it is releasing??

Just curious

PEACE
Hmm... that is a good question, but as much as it would certainly make things easier on me, so I don't have to visit five different forum pages, I don't think I will have any option but to do separate forum posts for each game.

Despite it being easier on me and many of you, I think... consumer-wise, it would prove to be too confusing for people if they have questions about a particular release and get answers in a forum thread that would make searching for answers difficult.

What would be COOL, and it would have to be up to Sam and those who run and manage this website, is if we could have a dedicated Forum Thread just for the "Wicked Choices" game series, where all of our fans could congregate to and discuss the game's many plots, backstories and such leave the game's forum threads strictly just for technical support... and, with the folks here permission, I could include links to the particular forum threads within my game's menu... maybe even have F95Zone plugins for each game with unique content only available HERE and only for those who DONATE to this website as a show of my support for this website and its members... since this is my home more than Patreon.

Again, it would have to be up to them, as I don't want to create any headaches or problems for them, they've been really good to me.

~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
PS:

Hey guys, figured I would also update all of you briefly on the progress of things.

While a good chunk of my time, starting this week, has been spent going to Physical Therapy for an hour and a half, three days a week and trying to recoup from it, we've still been hard at work on the new game release and I have been working on creating and recreating the characters for the "Wicked Choices" games... so, let me provide you with a little preview of that work even before those on Patreon will get to see. ;)

Princess_Lynara_04.png

I will be making an "OFFICIAL" update for everyone as soon as I've gotten more renders done, but hopefully that will tide you over some till then. :giggle:

~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I never downloaded it but did just now for the heck of it and the file is a .exe file and using the virustotal site 5 vendors picked up a virus from the exe file.
I downloaded it, opened the zip and saw it was an .EXE and deleted it... I saw no point in virus scanning it, as I knew that it likely was virused and why I instantly alerted them.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
What also was weird, that is way only this game and no Wicked Choices Book 1 was there.
If someone only wanted to share the games, I would believe he would upload both of it.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
What also was weird, that is way only this game and no Wicked Choices Book 1 was there.
If someone only wanted to share the games, I would believe he would upload both of it.
I agree... it did seem kind of odd that they posted the second one and not the first.

All I know is I am not at fault if Itch decides to keep it up and doesn't take it down... kind of tells me that I won't likely ever download from there... particularly any of my games. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
All I know is I am not at fault if Itch decides to keep it up and doesn't take it down... kind of tells me that I won't likely ever download from there... particularly any of my games. :LOL:
Is Itch a plattform who you consider for your games? My most preferable way would be GOG. Yet, I'm not your targeted audience as I have paid for the games already in a different way.;)

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I download and bought games from itchio all the time just not ones that don't have comments enabled and most of the times the ones that don't have comments enabled can be found here instead and be in a trusted file format and file host.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Is Itch a plattform who you consider for your games? My most preferable way would be GOG. Yet, I'm not your targeted audience as I have paid for the games already in a different way.;)
Personally, I'd lean more towards STEAM more than any other place... I know, though, that 90% of the support that I've EVER gotten on Patreon, REALLY has come from members HERE. I think that is the reason why most of my Patreon Page only has likes and very few comments... because everyone is from here and knows this is the place to reach out to me at and interact with.

As I said, this place is and will likely always be my home... even if I ever start developing AAA Game titles, people will ALWAYS find me here, chatting away with everyone and being all social like. :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Status02.png

UPDATE: Current Progress, New Page & Beginnings… – May 9, 2022
(As posted on our Patreon Pages)

Hello everyone, I am sorry that it has been a bit since you last heard from me, life had been a bit of challenge and juggle between physical therapy, real life and work on our new game title and preparing a new place and Patreon page to accommodate it.

After some careful consideration, since we are still working on our ‘General Audience’ Fallout 4 Follower Mod “Wicked Choices: Pearl of the Commonwealth”, we determined it would be best if we had a separate page that was exclusively for our “Wicked ChoicesADULT Visual Novel game series.

This required a bit of planning, new artwork, setting up a new Patreon Page, waiting for it to be approved, setting up a new Discord Server Channel dedicated just to our Visual Novel game series and getting everything organized to provide our patrons the best experience possible and within our limits.

PatreonBG01.png

I will be providing a link to that new page at the conclusion of this update…

Despite being weighed down by previous work commitments and contracts, Nonsane has been spending much of his free time from those commitments (which are set to expire in the middle of June to the start of July), working on the set locations and artwork for our new game “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” and it looks absolutely AMAZING!!!

It is such a really BIG CHANGE from the shoddy graphic work that I was producing for “Wicked Choices: Book One” and “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma”!!

Speaking of which, I too have been working hard over here, not just doing the stuff for the new Patreon Page for our game, but also have been working real hard building up my library of items (and going broke in the process) and learning Daz Studio myself (with help from Nonsane) to recreate the over 130+ characters that have already been introduced in our previous games… slowly recreating them in Daz Studio and using the Genesis 8 figure meshes from the old Victoria and Michael 4 figure meshes they once were.

You’ll be able to see the fruit of those labors and hard work over at our new Patreon Page that I will soon be sharing with all of you, such as this render of the recreated Princess Lynara from our "Wicked Choices: Book One" game series!!

Princess_Lynara_01.png

I’ve also been doing my part in the Fallout Universe, working on script and also have been working with Deserter X and Dianka33 with their “Dark Mistress” (now out) and “Fetish Series 2” outfits (coming soon), as well as have been working with Yamato Toys USA with a couple of new figurines that they will be releasing later this year also.

00t.png

In regard to Physical Therapy, that has been progressing 3 times a week like it is supposed to and I am hoping to be finished with that crap by the first week of June, so I will have much more time and won’t feel like I have been wrung through the ringer every few days.

I can tell you, that I am doing much, much better… so long as I don’t act like a complete bonehead while this old man tries to impress his really cute physical therapist that is half his age! I am really thankful that she tolerates me as much as she does and tries her best to make sure that I don’t act too much like an idiot… but, yeah, if it wasn’t for the pain, I wouldn’t mind seeing her a couple of more days a week. *wink* …and, it seems that her and the wife get along pretty good so that I sometimes have my hands full when the both of them gang up on me… but, in some ways, that is fun too!!

I am wondering if I am turning into some kind of masochist or something… *scratches his head and worries silently for a moment*

Anyhow… progress on that end is moving forward pretty good and won’t have to undergo physical torture for much longer.

Meanwhile, Epadder has been busy working and tweaking the Visual Novel’s pathing system to work much better and be more intuitive to plotting out and mapping the choices that you will soon be making on our new game and the ones following it… while also working some in Bethesda’s Creation Kit and also organizing his work area to accommodate his work needs (it’s a REALLY NICE SET UP!!!).

Josie and her kids will be completing the move into their new home at the end of this month (once her daughter finishes and graduates this year). So, will be taking some time out this summer, to go to her new place and get her set up with the voice studio stuff and do a few photoshoots of her for all of you.

Additionally, Sierra3 and The Wife (when she isn’t tormenting me with the physical therapist) have been helping me to plot out story direction for the characters and story of “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” … I can’t thank my wife enough for allowing me to pepper so much of our lives and situation into this new game, as well as kind of design the main character of Carley around her as much as we have… to the point of almost being a 3D representation of her.

Oh, the wicked things that the players and I will be doing to that character… *wiggles eyebrows and rubs his hands together deviously*… oh yeah, so many wonderful and fun things!

Ahem… *coughs* …yeah, back on point.

Things are moving forward and we are getting a lot of stuff accomplished. We wouldn’t be able to have done so without your constant support, either financially and also through our friendship with many of you… for which you most certainly have my sincere thanks and gratitude!!

For those who are interested in only our ‘ADULT’ Visual Novel Games… or just to satisfy your curiosity, please visit our new page by clicking this link:

Thank you again for all of your love and support and will keep all of you updated!!

~Jack

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So technical question here: How do the two Patreon pages work?

Are they two totally separate things? Or does they have some connections?

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So technical question here: How do you two Patreon pages work?

Are they two totally separate things? Or does they have some connections?
The new Patreon Page will be strictly for our ADULT games and the old Patreon Page had to be changed to be a 'General Audience' page for the Fallout 4 Follower Mod to stay within the terms of Bethesda and the Nexus so that we could distribute it and earn money for our work on it.

The ONLY way for people to get the new "Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers" game, as well as "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" and "Wicked Choices: Book Two & Book Three" (as well as "Wicked Choices: Book One) will be on the new Patreon Page or through F95 as usual.

It also has its own separate Discord Server and channels...

I'm sorry, but we couldn't keep adult product and work with our Fallout 4 and Starfield stuff.

Another idea could be that you interact with rpdl's people.;)
RPDL?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The new Patreon Page will be strictly for our ADULT games and the old Patreon Page had to be changed to be a 'General Audience' page for the Fallout 4 Follower Mod to stay within the terms of Bethesda and the Nexus so that we could distribute it and earn money for our work on it.

The ONLY way for people to get the new "Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers" game, as well as "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" and "Wicked Choices: Book Two & Book Three" (as well as "Wicked Choices: Book One) will be on the new Patreon Page or through F95 as usual.

It also has its own separate Discord Server and channels...

I'm sorry, but we couldn't keep adult product and work with our Fallout 4 and Starfield stuff.

RPDL?
Perfectly understandable

2 pages is fine. Heck consider a Subscribestar Page where you do not have to hide elements like incest which Patre-shitfuk-on outlaws.

PEACE

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes