• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

UPDATE: F.A.P. Recreation Process and Progress – March 16, 2022
(As posted behind our Patreon Pay-wall)

I didn’t want to head off to surgery (tomorrow at 11:30am I will be on the table) without showing an image or two, so… here I am.

I will admit, I still have a LOT to learn (with Nonsane’s help) about rendering, lighting and stuff in Daz Studio… but I am at least able to create (or in this case, recreate) characters for our games…

…I don’t think this character needs ANY introduction, but in case she does, her initials are F.A.P. (or by name, Syrina)!!

Regretfully, due to Poser lower resolution and there not being any good clothing converters from V4 to G8 characters, we had to find a new outfit for Syrina… but I don’t think she minds, nor do I, to be honest.

Anyway, some quick renders of her to show all of you, Nonsane will certainly do MUCH BETTER than me, which he is still working on, but… like I said… wanted to provide you all with something before I head to the hospital tomorrow morning.

When I get back, I will share more images of not just Syrina, but all of the other characters that we’ve finished so far and fill you in on what we’ve been up to and also how my surgery went… be safe everyone, hope you enjoy the images and Syrina’s new look and I will talk to you all soon!

~Jack
:p:p:love::love:

OMG Yes! There is my sexy bitch!

Also I wish you well on your procedure and may you recover better than ever. But uhh NO MORE SNOW SHOVELING!!
Get better

PEACE

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Good luck and, as jaw1986baby has written, now more snow shoveling.;)

Syrina looks hot, had always have looked hot. Only with the hair I'm not a fan of it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Good luck and, as jaw1986baby has written, now more snow shoveling.;)

Syrina looks hot, had always have looked hot. Only with the hair I'm not a fan of it.
Yeah, sadly there's not a lot of ponytail options out there that really look good or match her previous hair. My advice... You'd likely only see the top of her head or will be looking chest height anyway!!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
:p:p:love::love:

OMG Yes! There is my sexy bitch!

Also I wish you well on your procedure and may you recover better than ever. But uhh NO MORE SNOW SHOVELING!!
Get better

PEACE
Thanks jaw1986baby I am glad that you like the new her!! And, also, thank you for the well wishes, I sincerely appreciate it!!

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
You be safe and We'll be here when you get back. If you need anything just call on us and we'll be there. You know you are family.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
You be safe and We'll be here when you get back. If you need anything just call on us and we'll be there. You know you are family.
Thanks, my brother!

That is the one thing that I absolutely love about this place, I am not just a creator here or any of you just fans of my stuff, many of us are friends and have become like family... I could never thank all or express to all of you enough how much you've all come to mean to me and just how much of a place in my life you all have in it.

I'll be back soon... not too soon, though, I don't want DA22 or c3p0 sending the wife any Post-Op care packages to torment me with for being my usual brand of STUPID! :LOL:

Keep my seat warm yltohawk , I'll be back and looking forward to working on this game again for all of us!!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks, my brother!

That is the one thing that I absolutely love about this place, I am not just a creator here or any of you just fans of my stuff, many of us are friends and have become like family... I could never thank all or express to all of you enough how much you've all come to mean to me and just how much of a place in my life you all have in it.

I'll be back soon... not too soon, though, I don't want DA22 or c3p0 sending the wife any Post-Op care packages to torment me with for being my usual brand of STUPID! :LOL:

Keep my seat warm yltohawk , I'll be back and looking forward to working on this game again for all of us!!
Just be as stubborn as you always are and have some patience when need to heal and we will see an even better version of Jack back. :) Good luck coming weeks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: c3p0 and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
IMG_20220317_095638.jpg

Forgive the really crappy and ugly photo of myself, I just wanted to let you all know that the surgery went well and so far have noticed much less numbness and tingling than I had prior to it.

I elected to come back home to relax, rather than staying in an unfamiliar hospital room with a stranger for the night. Just wanted update everyone and thank you so much for the love, well wishes, thoughts and prayers!!

Going to sign off now, get some rest and let the wife pamper me for the night.

Thanks again and talk again soon!

~Jack

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Get well and do listen to your better half.
Or the three Magi will come bearing gifts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
get well soon (y)
Thanks matschbirne! ❤

Get well and do listen to your better half.
Or the three Magi will come bearing gifts.
Ahh yeah, no thank you... Don't need the three wisemen right now!!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well, just a bit of an update, last night was pretty rough... I spent most of the night vomiting while coming off of the anesthesia and they apparently didn't listen to me when I told them that I was allergic to certain adhesive tapes. But I am at least alive and moving around some and did get about 4 hours of sleep.

IMG_8356 -1.png IMG_8357 -1.png

It is going to be a couple of days, for sure before I can sit at my computer or do any work... at least till the nausea wears off completely and I am able to take pain meds and keep them down. I'll try to keep everyone updated and will talk to you soon!

Be safe and thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers!!

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Hey Jack glad you are able to move some after surgery. Just a word of warning to you though, DON'T PUSH IT. unless you have a fully reclining computer chair I don't want to here you behind a desk for at least two weeks. I catch wind of you working before that I promise that I will haunt you with Lawrence Welk music while I camp out on your front stoop.

So glad you are doing better each and every day.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
at least till the nausea wears off completely and I am able to take pain meds and keep them down.
Wasn't this the best time for some desiscions?:unsure: Just saying.:whistle::devilish::ROFLMAO:

Also take what yltohawk say to your heart. We don't want a more broken Jack that needs another surgery much more before it would be needed otherwise.

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well, just a bit of an update, last night was pretty rough... I spent most of the night vomiting while coming off of the anesthesia and they apparently didn't listen to me when I told them that I was allergic to certain adhesive tapes. But I am at least alive and moving around some and did get about 4 hours of sleep.

View attachment 1710547 View attachment 1710548

It is going to be a couple of days, for sure before I can sit at my computer or do any work... at least till the nausea wears off completely and I am able to take pain meds and keep them down. I'll try to keep everyone updated and will talk to you soon!

Be safe and thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers!!
Good to hear you survived and also the grey matter still works after the anesthetics. :) Now try to be patient and have some rest as well before letting the stubborn you set in or you will not only be haunted by Welk music by Ylto, but together we will buy and sent the wife a year long subscription to a channel that only shows Spanish and South American telenovellas.

If you think those DHL packages were cruel, wait until you have watched those series for two weeks while tied to your bed with chains and balls. :p No worries needed about the stomach of our Lady Syrina, she has been seen plundering fridges plenty last few days. :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hey Jack glad you are able to move some after surgery. Just a word of warning to you though, DON'T PUSH IT. unless you have a fully reclining computer chair I don't want to here you behind a desk for at least two weeks. I catch wind of you working before that I promise that I will haunt you with Lawrence Welk music while I camp out on your front stoop.

So glad you are doing better each and every day.
NO... NO TINY BUBBLES!! :LOL:
Christ, that shows just how old I AM!! :ROFLMAO:

I am behaving, believe me, I am!!

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes