3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Yeah, if I want to swim in the pool with the big boys and make my mark with them, I have to play by their rules... regardless of how uncanny or contradictory those rules are.

Hence, the reason for the new page... now I can show nipples without fear!! :devilish:

Yeah, NullDev was kind enough to inform me about them... I checked their page and already seen that they created a torrent for "Wicked Choices: Book One" (thank you rpdl) and they even added a link to our Patreon page with the download, which was very nice of them! Now, just need to transfer the donation link to the new Patreon Page... and will, hopefully, get a chance to talk with them soon about our future stuff.

Edit: I also added the RPDL torrent link to "Wicked Choices: Book One" torrent that they created to that game's frontpage.
Hiya!

I'm updating the patreon stuff now, sorry about that.

If you want to chat feel free to hop in my DMs whenever you wish, happy to help any way we can.

*Patreon link fixed now.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Also Jack it is nice to see you back here and interacting more with us "plebs".
It is own thing knowing that you are working on the games and it is a completely different if you seeing this.

So, Welcome Back

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hiya!

I'm updating the patreon stuff now, sorry about that.

If you want to chat feel free to hop in my DMs whenever you wish, happy to help any way we can.

*Patreon link fixed now.
Thank you, RPDL... hopefully, things can progress to the benefit of both your team and F95 to the benefit of the members and creators. :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Also Jack it is nice to see you back here and interacting more with us "plebs".
It is own thing knowing that you are working on the games and it is a completely different if you seeing thi.

So, Welcome Back
Thank you, my friend... thankfully, I have someone who is now shouldering a portion of the burden that I'd been under, which helps greatly, as well as the surgery seems to have done a better job this time around... provided I don't do anything stupid. :sneaky:

But, definitely nice to be back and active again, doing artwork and learning new things... hopefully, people are going to like the updated work, look and figures! :)(y)

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Enough of the mushy crap! More FAP lovin'! Oh wait, that was a chapter(ish) back. (grumble, sigh, and a very unconfortable yoga position later) Glad that you are feelin better this time around. Also estatic your imagination is as healthy as ever. i know have not said anything of import in sometime(if ever, hehehe). Truly, I am glad that the plan is coming together, and that you have built a solid team to make all this a reality. With all you're doing(that I love and desire, mind you) I will refrain from any Emily retrieval pushes, if it will get back the beloved lil' FAP and our insidious(or veiled fatherly guidance) takeover of the world.

P.S. Pearl looks to be a REALLY cool add on to the 100's of hrs I have put into FO4 already.
Be well. Oh and much love to your two lady tormentors. We all need tough every now and again.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thank you, my friend... thankfully, I have someone who is now shouldering a portion of the burden that I'd been under, which helps greatly, as well as the surgery seems to have done a better job this time around... provided I don't do anything stupid. :sneaky:

But, definitely nice to be back and active again, doing artwork and learning new things... hopefully, people are going to like the updated work, look and figures! :)(y)
Well it helps with going if your fysio is a cute woman. :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Enough of the mushy crap! More FAP lovin'! Oh wait, that was a chapter(ish) back. (grumble, sigh, and a very unconfortable yoga position later) Glad that you are feelin better this time around. Also estatic your imagination is as healthy as ever. i know have not said anything of import in sometime(if ever, hehehe). Truly, I am glad that the plan is coming together, and that you have built a solid team to make all this a reality. With all you're doing(that I love and desire, mind you) I will refrain from any Emily retrieval pushes, if it will get back the beloved lil' FAP and our insidious(or veiled fatherly guidance) takeover of the world.

P.S. Pearl looks to be a REALLY cool add on to the 100's of hrs I have put into FO4 already.
Be well. Oh and much love to your two lady tormentors. We all need tough every now and again.
Yeah, I am actually feeling much better because of their torment of me... and definitely doing much better this time around, compared to my last surgery!

Also, yes, recreating the characters has been getting me hyped back up... plus, the new series, is also kind of therapeutic in its own twisted, lustful way.

But, yeah, things finally feel like they are coming together the way that we needed them to, it's taken a while, but seems like the stars are aligning for us. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Claire_Farm000.png

UPDATE: New “Claire” RE:CREATION image series posted – May 11, 2022
(As posted on our Patreon Page and edited for F95)

I have started the new RE:CREATIONS section which will host a nice image series that will feature the newly recreated versions of the characters from our previous series from their old Michael/Victoria 4 figure meshes to the new Genesis 8 figure meshes.

Due to the *ahem* serious nudity that these image series will include, this area is specifically for and restricted to our patrons and because of the volume of them that we will be posting and won’t be offered elsewhere by us… (sorry, to my F95 Friends and Fans, but need something that will help to pay our bills while we are creating the game and can't give the whole farm away for free... but will provide you sneak peeks as I go through and do them) ...also all of the photosets are done in Ultra HD (3840x2160) and designed to be computer background/wallpaper for everyone.

As mentioned and you can see, our first RE:CREATIONS subject is “Claire Crawford-Davies” first seen in “Wicked Choices: Book One” and will be staring as one of the main characters in our upcoming “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma”, as she poses and undresses for all of you in her backyard.

Please feel free to check this series and hope that you like the RE:CREATIONS of Claire!!!

PREVIEW of Claire's Image Set:

Claire_Farm000_png_icon.png Claire_Farm001_png_icon.png Claire_Farm002_png_icon.png Claire_Farm003_png_icon.png Claire_Farm004_png_icon.png Claire_Farm005_png_icon.png Claire_Farm006_png_icon.png Claire_Farm007_png_icon.png Claire_Farm008_png_icon.png Claire_Farm009a_png_icon.png Claire_Farm009b_png_icon.png Claire_Farm010_png_icon.png

~Jack

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, I am actually feeling much better because of their torment of me... and definitely doing much better this time around, compared to my last surgery!

Also, yes, recreating the characters has been getting me hyped back up... plus, the new series, is also kind of therapeutic in its own twisted, lustful way.

But, yeah, things finally feel like they are coming together the way that we needed them to, it's taken a while, but seems like the stars are aligning for us. ;)
Yeah it is weird, but is a lesson I seem to have to relearn again every time as well. :p You first need to take care of yourself if want to be able to produce what you want and be there for others and weirdly things sometimes start to come together then. :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Is this game still on hold?
Yes, as per the recent posts regarding the current status of our change from Poser to Daz Studio and the hiring of an artist, this game is currently on hold and are working on a new game within the same universe, while I work like crazy to recreate 130+ characters from Poser's old Victoria 4 and Michael 4 meshes to the new Genesis 8 figure meshes, as well as, recreating all of the locations and getting them Daz Studio ready...

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Status03.png

UPDATE: Conversions, Work and Wife Leaving – May 19, 2022
(As posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello everyone, I hope and trust that this finds you well!

First, I’d like to thank those of that took the time and chance to join and support us here on the new page; we seriously wouldn’t be able to do what we’ve been able to without your support and love that you’ve shown us, so thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Life here has been the usual brand of insane, but also quite productive.

Nonsane has been up to his eyebrows in work, trying to finish out his contract labor… in the meantime, I’ve been getting better and better learning and working in Daz Studio… so, conversions of the characters from Michael/Victoria 4 to the Genesis 8 figures has been progressing pretty well and has kept me pretty busy here.

You’ll be able to see the results of that work, tomorrow morning/afternoon, when I post the next RE:CREATIONS series for all of our patrons, this time featuring Claire’s brother, William Crawford-Davies in the 3 possible forms (female, futanari or sissy) that you picked for him at the end of “Wicked Choices: Book One”.

BillieFem_Farm000.png

For being an a-hole, they came out really HOT and I know when they make an appearance in the game, their torturous punishment is going to be intense!!

I expect that I will be able to get a bit more done this weekend in the conversion process, since the wife will be gone this weekend… she will be heading down South to say her final goodbyes to her uncle who lost his battle against prostate cancer… after much conversation between us, as well as, with the physical therapist, we came to the decision that me sitting for a 12-hour car trip is probably not a good idea, so I will be stay home here and working on game stuff…. While also trying not to overdo it and give her a reason to yell at me when she returns on Monday.

But, with her gone, I should be able to get a bit more done than usual, as well as, get to spend some time playing Forza Horizon 5 and watching more Bleach anime.

Sorry that this update is so short on any real specifics in the game but know that we’ve been working hard over here… and look forward to the updates and image series that I will be posting tomorrow… in those updates, you’ll get to see William in his Billie forms, as well as get to learn more about one of the characters in our upcoming game “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”.

So, till tomorrow, take care and THANK YOU again for your support and interest in our work!!

Sincerely,

~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
BillieFem_Farm001.png

UPDATE: New “Billie” RE:CREATIONS image series posted – May 20, 2022
(As posted on our Patreon Page, but with previews added)

As mentioned in my update the other day, that I would be posting the RE:CREATIONS series of William/Billie for all of you.

Like with the RE:CREATIONS series posted for William/Billie’s sister, Claire Crawford-Davies, last week and due to the nudity in the image series for all of you to enjoy, they’ve been put behind our paywall to avoid any problems with Patreon… and, because of the volume, size and time spent in creating the images (Ultra HD 3840x2160), I won’t be posting them anywhere else.

I did one full series of William in his female form, as I believe that is what the majority of players likely picked as his form of punishment and did a limited number of him as a sissy (and locked in Chasity) and in his Futanari form.

Unlike my original work in Victoria/Michael 4, when creating the new figures of William/Billie using Genesis 8, I tried to make it so that looking at both Claire and ‘Billie’ that you’d definitely see a family resemblance… and I will be doing the same with their mother, Janice Crawford-Davies, when I create her as well.

Additionally, I decided to make William/Billie in all three of his different forms as attractive and feminine as possible… I did this because I felt that the purpose of his punishment would be to have him understand the kind of suffering that Claire (and other women like Claire) has had to endure from men…

…so, making him very enticingly beautiful, not just as a woman but also as a futanari was important to me, as well as, making him very feminine as a sissy.

While his body may be changed, his mind and thoughts will still be very much a guy’s when the game starts… based on situations and your decisions for him (if you play as him), that thinking will slowly become conflicted and could eventually evolve and change.

In his ‘Sissy Route’ his body wasn’t drastically changed, although William’s body has lost some of its male mass and has more of a feminine shape than prior to what the Antichrist did to him… also, unlike the Female and Futanari version of him, the biggest change by the Antichrist to William in his ‘Sissy Route’ will be his mental state…

Right from the get-go, William will be mentally at war with himself… he will experience thoughts towards other men that he wouldn’t normally have had and will also find himself unexplainably subservient to women… including towards his sister Claire.

It will be a case of his brain saying one thing, while his mouth says something different (“Why did I say that? That isn’t want I wanted to say…” sort of thing) … his brain acting one way, while his body does the opposite (“No, why am I doing this? I didn’t want this, why is my body doing it?” sort of thing) and, as players who pick this route make decisions for him and the more that he gives in and loses that control that he struggles so hard to keep, the more feminine and pliable he will become… to such point that players can eventually choose for him to be physically altered to being the ‘woman’ that players made him be.

Of the three characters that you will be able to choose to play in “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma”, I think William/Billie will be the most complex one to write and explore…

…so, feel free to check out the new version of him/her and let us know what you think and be sure to check back soon to see our next RE:CREATIONS character that I’ve been working on.

Thank you for the support, take care and hope that you all have a great weekend!

~Jack

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
DoctorAlexisHarris01.png

Character Spotlight: Dr. Alexis Harris
(As posted on our Patreon Page)

While she was still a young girl, growing up in Southern Georgia, Alexis Harris’ older brother had been severely crippled, at the age of 16, when his car was hit head-on by a drunk driver while on his way home from work at the local McDonalds.

Alexis got to see firsthand how a traumatic event could forever shape and change… not just the individual’s life, but also the surrounding family members.

Although Travon had initially survived the accident, spending the remainder of his preciously short life living in a wheelchair, requiring to be hand fed, changed and needing constant attention before a blood clot found its way to his damaged brain and killed him, the damage to their family had been much swifter.

Unable to handle the financial burdens and stress placed on the family by their mom quitting her job to care for her older brother, their father eventually grew tired of the endless arguments, packed his bags and left her mother and her to deal with trying to survive and also take care of Travon on their own.

Life was difficult in those days and any idea that she could have a future like the one she now has was only a pipe dream and seemed an impossibility back then.

Alexis dropped out of school, to become homeschooled while she cared for her brother, while her mother worked two jobs to care for Travon and her. At night, her mother would take over caring for Travon while making sure that Alexis did her schoolwork and kept up her grades…

…and then, the blood clot.

Using the insurance money from Travon’s passing, her mother used that money to put Alexis through college, never once complaining and trying to be sure that Alexis could have a future that her oldest boy never got to have.

For Alexis, Travon was the reason that she became a phycologist, specializing in traumatic events with the hope of trying to help individual and their families mentally deal with and, hopefully, handle those events and not suffer the same way that her own family had.

Which is how, through their insurance company, Alexis came to be the doctor for Brent and Carley Chambers after a hit and run accident made Brent partially to permanently paralyzed.

Used to individuals failing to come to terms with the incidents that forever changes their lives, eventually affecting the lives of those around them, she was surprised to see that Brent had seemingly accepted the situation and the struggles he would now be facing as easily that he had.

Having met both Brent and Carley, it was clear to see that acceptance was in no small part, due to the strong bond that Brent has with his wife, Carley… a bond that Alexis has promised herself to make sure remained as strong as it was when she first met them or stronger.

Which is why, shortly after Brent makes the suggestion during one of her counseling sessions with both him and his wife, that Carley should find herself a lover to make sure that his wife’s sexual needs, that he is unable to provide for, are taken care of... Alexis decides to help guide them both through their sexual journeys together.

Will she be successful in helping the two of them in this area?

Just how far is she willing to go to help the Chambers down this new path of sexual discovery?

And will her ethics still remain intact while doing so?

That, of course, will be up to you.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Status04.png

UPDATE: Battle Against Mother Nature & Other Things… - June 2, 2022
(As posted on our Patreon Page... sort of...)

Hello everyone, I hope this finds you all well and have been having a good couple of weeks.

I am sorry that it has taken me a little bit to get together with all of you, things over here have been complicated and not very much fun.

For those who may not have heard on the news, our state was hit was some pretty uncharacteristic, sever weather on May 20th, including an E3 tornado that tore through Gaylord, Michigan destroying over 250 homes, killing two people and injuring 44 others.

While, thankfully, we saw no tornadoes where I live, we definitely were hammered by strong wind and weather that, unfortunately, caused one of the giant limbs on my tree in the backyard to come crashing down, taking out my fence and my neighbor’s brand-new privacy fence that he was putting in.

IMG_8359 -1.jpg

So much of the week before Memorial Day here, was spent talking with the insurance company to help with the cleanup costs and damages, as well as, organizing a company to come out and remove the tree limb.

The tree service we hired to come and clean up and remove the limb was supposed to come on Saturday, but for whatever reason, pulled a no-call/no-show and sort of pissed me off enough for me to say: “screw it, I’ll do it myself” (not exactly my words, but would rather not post what really came out of my mouth).

So, this weekend… two months after having had major back surgery, I… along with my wife and a neighbor, bought a chainsaw and went to work, spending our Memorial Day weekend cleaning up the damage the storm had left in its wake and which should’ve been done by the tree service I had hired.

This also meant that between work and resting in the evenings were spent, once more, on painkillers and muscle relaxers till everything was finally completed on Monday afternoon.

By Tuesday, the cords of cut wood were taken by other neighbors for their fireplaces and firepits, saving me from hiring the city to come out and chip the wood that we cut, mowed the yard (since I couldn’t do it the week that the limb was down), called the insurance company to cancel my claim and spent the rest of the day in the recliner wishing that I had a better, more capable body than I currently have.

Other than that, it’s June already and waiting for Nonsane to finish out his contracted labor job, so we can really get to cranking on “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” more than we’ve been doing.

Besides waiting on Nonsane to finish up his prior engagements, I’ve been working like crazy over here (when not doing tree and yard stuff) working on the character conversions and doing image series of them for all of you…

This week, you’ll find both Emiko (Emi) Fuwa

Emi_SG006.png
Emi_Thumbs.png

…and ALSO our lovely little FAP, the Demonothan Princess Syrina

Syrina_ForestOffering007.png
Syrina_Thumbnails.png

…in our RE:CREATIONS section in HOT and EXCITING UHD Wallpaper size images!

Also, I will soon be posting a poll for our higher tier patrons to weigh in on what next RE:CREATIONS characters from “Wicked Choices: Book One” and “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” that they’d like to see designed with Genesis 8 and displayed next.

Well, I guess that concludes this update, be sure to visit the RE:CREATIONS section and share with me your thoughts on the newly updated character designs and watch for our upcoming poll to pick who you’d like to see next.

Have a GREAT week, may you not have to deal with any trees and storm damage and, as always, thank you so much for your continued support!!

~Jack

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes