ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Lydia_Livingroom001.png

Character Spotlight: Lydia Baker
(As posted on our Patreon Page)

There is a big difference between the fantasy life that we envision for ourselves while growing up as kids from the harsh truth and realities that we must endure when we reach adulthood.

Allow me to introduce you to Lydia Baker, one of Brent and Carley’s neighbors in the apartment building that they just moved into that, based upon your choices, that you’ll be able to meet and interact with in "Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers".

An overworked, single mother quickly speeding towards her forties and doing everything she can to do her best to provide for herself and college-aged son.

One has to wonder if, as an early teen, she had been approached and been given a glimpse of her impending future if she still would’ve chosen the path that she’s been having to endure.

Would she have chosen to escape the reach of her alcoholic and abusive father by falling into the arms of the man that would become her son’s deadbeat father, who took off not long after his birth?

For some people, like Lydia Baker, the choice really only amounts to choosing the lesser of two evils; the kind of life that provides the least amount of suffering for oneself, in the hope of providing a better and brighter future to those who are brought into this unforgiving world by us.

Such as her son, Jesse Baker.

Which is why, for him, despite the hardships she’s been forced to endure, Lydia Bake continues to struggle as much as she can…

Lydia_Diner001.png

…working long hours each day, wearing a false smile and polyester, serving food to ungrateful people who barely tip for the service she works so hard to provide them with…

Lydia_Stripper001.png

…to, later that day, wearing that same face smile, dolled up and undressing for strangers, twirling her aging body around a metal pole and struggling to glean meager tips away from the younger and prettier strippers she must compete against…

Lydia_bedroom001.png

…to spending what little free time that she gets a week, balancing bills, check books, school tuition and spending those days so sore and tired that she can barely keep her eyes open.

All for her son, Jesse… the only saving grace in this unforgiving world she’s been forced to endure.

Through all of the pain; the many long and lonely nights; the endless trips carrying food to strangers, while struggling to put food on her own table; to the dwindling, unsolicited and unwelcome gropes from horny strangers with pockets of cash, while she pinches pennies to pay the rent, bills and the clothes on their backs…

…spending each day like the last, till they bleed together, and the years go by her in grey bleakness…

…but, unknown to her, all of that all might change for her with the arrival of the new husband and wife that moved into her building…

…will one of them be there to bring a little bit of color back into her life?

That choice will be up to you.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Now I am curious about Lydia's relationship with her son. I gess I will have to play the game to discover it and prehaps influence it when the game will be available. :unsure: :D

(that interogation is NOT refering to boning one an other. I think it needs to be said considering the website on witch we are interacting.) I just hope the kid is gratefull for her mother's sacrifices.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Now I am curious about Lydia's relationship with her son. I gess I will have to play the game to discover it and prehaps influence it when the game will be available. :unsure: :D

(that interogation is NOT refering to boning one an other. I think it needs to be said considering the website on witch we are interacting.) I just hope the kid is gratefull for her mother's sacrifices.
I will probably do Jesse's Character Spotlight a little later in the week for everyone... I didn't have a whole lot of time to do a 10+ series of renders last week on the account of hurting a bit from the tree removal, but I can tell you, Knight_of_the_lance , I got what you meant and I can tell you that Lydia and Jesse don't have the usual F95 family relationship with each other that you see in other games. ;)

I can assure you though, the MC's of the game (depending on if the players unlock that family to interact with) can have an interesting relationship with that family, which we can all talk about more once I get Jesse's Character Spotlight posted. :sneaky:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Status05.png

UPDATE: Still Alive… the Upward Climb from Hell – June 28, 2022

Once again, I apologize for the tardiness of this update… the last few weeks have been brutal around here, to say the least.

I am finally finished with my Physical Therapy, though my wonderful and rather cute physical therapist was none-to-pleased with my decision to take care of the huge tree limb that came down during that storm on my own… and she isn’t alone in that anger or frustration.

My wife, as well as my own team were a little less than thrilled at the ‘brilliance’ of my decision to do serious physical labor only 2 months after having back surgery and weren’t surprised, or very happy, to learn… like me… that, yeah, it wasn’t such a brilliant idea and, no surprise, likely damaged some of the work that surgeon had done with my last surgery.

The good news is that I am NOT as bad off as I was prior to the surgery, but… yeah… I am no longer as good as I was before I decided to play ‘Lumberjack’ and mess up Jack’s Lumbar. *shrug* If I was 100% better after my surgery (which I was, but not 100% what a normal person would be), I would now be around 80%, maybe a little less, of what I was before doing the tree limb.

So, a lot of the past few weeks have been spent silently working, while trying to recover from my brilliant stupidity and also finish up my round of Physical Therapy with a therapist who believes that she’ll likely be seeing me again because I was stupid.

Anyway, enough about that and let’s get to what I’ve been doing work related on the games and for Fallout 4.

Warrior Nuns of the Commonwealth:

nunsofthecommonwealth.png

After the completion of the “Fetish Fantasy Outfits II” pack released by Deserter X and Dianka33, we had a conversation of what could be next before continuing the remaining “Fetish Fantasy Outfits” that were planned and there was a mention of possibly doing a sexy nun outfit.

At which point, I suggested, instead that maybe we could do something a little less Halloween nun costume and maybe do something along the lines what was seen in the “Hitman Absolution” game back in 2012… which Deserter X was unfamiliar with.

Seeing the video and artwork, he was instantly hooked on the idea and, instead of just doing one outfit like planned, picked the three you see highlighted above.

And currently this is where he stands in the creation of them…

This week, he will be finishing up the texture maps to give the outfit and gun belts more depth and then when finished, will shift over to the next one.

I, as usual, will be tasked with creating the outfits descriptions and background lore for the outfits.

You can keep up with all of the progress and releases by visiting his Patreon here: or talk with us on his Discord here:

The World of Wicked Choices:

Jesse001.png

These past couple of weeks has been spent working in Daz Studio lots more… one thing that I was working on was the extensive background information for Jesse Baker and trying to do it where it would be several storyline renders for you to see… I am still currently working on them and it is taking a bit longer than I originally thought, because I have to completely build the scenes, dress all of the characters, pose (including sex poses) and light them…

Lighting in Daz Studio is still a challenge to me… sometimes I get it right and other times, I have no freaking clue what I am doing wrong.

But I am really trying and learning and hope to have Jesse’s “Character Spotlight” for everyone soon, I am currently at over 13 unique images and many of them feature a steamy love scene between Jesse’s mother and his nanny. *wink*

Additionally, I spent a lot of time also creating some of the additional characters needed for the game and also for the RE:CREATIONS series…

These past couple of weeks had me designing, creating and dressing the following characters:

Mariana Cisneros (Jesse’s Nanny) for “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”

Paulina Elliot (Carley’s Mother) for “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”

Caroline Elliot (Carley’s Sister) for “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”

Carmen Elliot (Carley’s Sister) for “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”

Karma (the Goddess) for “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”, “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” and “Wicked Choices: Book Two”

Katarina Vescovi (the Assassin Nun) for “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”, “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” and “Wicked Choices: Book Two”

Namiko Mochizuki (Kunoichi Leader) for “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”, “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma”

Yukio Hisakawa (Namiko’s lover and Kunoichi) for “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”, “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma”

Edith Crawford (Antichrist’s Mother-in-law) for “Wicked Choices: Book Two”

Terri Preston (Antichrist’s Wife) for “Wicked Choices: Book Two”

Michelle Preston (Antichrist’s Daughter) for “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”, “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” and “Wicked Choices: Book Two”

Paige Preston (Antichrist’s Daughter) for “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”, “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” and “Wicked Choices: Book Two”

At the conclusion of this post, I will be sharing publicly for everyone the "Character Spotlight’s" for Carley’s mom and two sisters… Paulina, Caroline and Carmen.

In conclusion…

Though, I did hurt myself pretty good and need to kind of heal up from my brilliant stupidity, I HAVE BEEN hard at work over here and will have lots to show you in the upcoming weeks.

As July approaches, we will also have a little better understanding of where thing will stand in the first release of “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” because that is when Nonsane’s contract labor ends.

With the first two releases already written, a lot of the characters already finished, a good chunk of all of the locations done and Nonsane’s skill, talent and experience with Daz Studio, things should, hopefully, move pretty quickly for it.

Till then, I shall take care not to practice any more acts of stupidity on my part and will continue to churn out work and stuff to show all of you.

Thank you for all of your love and support, I hope that you all have a good week and we’ll talk again soon!

~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
FamilyTies001.png

Character Spotlight: The Elliot’s... (Pauline, Caroline & Carmen)
(As posted on our Patreon Page and from Left to Right: Carmen Elliot, Caroline Elliot, Carley Chambers and Pauline Elliot)

At the request of one of our mid-level patrons, who was curious to learn more about the family to the wife MC of Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers, Carley, I have put together this little informational packet about them.

Granted, there are some things that we aren’t able to completely reveal at this time, as we don’t want to ruin the surprises that we have in store for everyone, but those of you who are familiar with the universe that this all takes place in, will know that there is no mistake that this is taking place within the same universe that the Antichrist is in. *wink*

Please keep in mind, the following renders really have nothing to do with the storyline at all… I decided the best way in which to make this all “public accessible” here on Patreon would be to have the girls in swimwear, so that you can see the most of their bodies and shapes as possible without violating the TOS of Patreon.

So, let’s start with the matron of the family…

Pauline Elliot:

PaulineSummer.png

Pauline, a woman nearing her fifties with three growing daughters… each with their own unique personalities and quirks, has a very complicated and mysterious history and past that she hasn’t even shared with her own children; but, like all secrets, they will eventually become known to you the player as the game goes on and ONLY if you seek to discover the mystery that surrounds the Carley’s mother and Brent’s mother-in-law.

As stated, there is a lot of her past that she keeps hidden and refuses to talk about, even to her own daughters… such things as who Carley’s father is and why she hates Garnet City, New York as much as she does.

It isn’t any secret to those who can do simple math that Pauline had given birth to her eldest daughter at a very early age and, being a single mom in her early twenties with an eight-year-old child in tow coming from the big city, such things certainly hadn’t gone unnoticed or wasn’t talked about within the small community that they now live in.

Still, regardless of what others said about her (when they didn’t think she was listening), Pauline kept her head down and did whatever she needed to do and took whatever job she could get in order to take care of her little girl…

…it was during one of those many long hour jobs working at a cleaner’s that she met Nicolas, who was almost ten years her senior and recently divorced, fell in love, got married and within nine months they both were gifted with Pauline’s second daughter, Caroline… and her third daughter, Carmen five years after that.

In those days life had seemed to turn around for Pauline, providing years of love and happiness… but it wouldn’t last.

A year after having Carmen, Pauline… once more… found herself alone, this time with three children to care for, when Nicolas was killed at work while cleaning up after a major Nor’easter storm.

It took five long years of expensive court battles and relying on her eldest daughter, Carly, to help watch the kids while she worked, to wrestle Nicolas’ life insurance money away from his ex-wife.

It was from that large settlement that Pauline is able to care for her children now, without having to work and also used part of it to help purchase a home for her daughter Carley and her husband Brent… a house that they recently just sold to move into the city that Pauline had long ago abandoned and wanted to keep her children very far from.

It is because of her hatred of that place that Pauline is angry and currently not talking with her daughter Carley.

Yes, she was angry at her daughter for not accepting mother’s help and chose instead to move into that dirty cesspool of lies, deceit and corruption... betraying all that she had tried to teach her children about that ugly place… but, most of all, she was angrier at herself for having taught her daughter to face her problems head-on; to rely on themselves and their own skills and power, rather than on others and people’s ‘handouts’…

…perhaps, had she not done that, Carley and her husband would be safe near her like they should be and wouldn’t be in that evil city!

Caroline Elliot:

CarolineSummer.png

Unlike her mother or her older sister, Carley, who helped to raise her… Caroline is entitled and wants the world handed to her on a silver platter; she is the ‘other side of the coin’ when it comes to her older sister.

Like Carley, Caroline is also married… although only for a little over a year now and it certainly isn’t the kind of relationship that Carley has with Brent.

Instead, Caroline seems to have little interest in her wimpy husband outside of the money he can provide her with and, as players will learn either as her sister Carley or as her brother-in-law, Brent, Caroline also has no interest in her husband sexually and is perfectly content to treat him like a ‘cuck’.

Caroline was surprised to learn that her older sister, the dutiful child and the one who could seem to do no harm in their mother eyes, had chosen to ignore all of their mother’s rhetoric about Garnet City and braved their mother’s wrath to move there.

When Carley accidently lets it slip about Brent’s suggestion that maybe she should find someone that would be able to sexually satisfy her needs, Caroline sees this a perfect chance to reconnect and be close with her sister like they had been when they were kids.

If she has her way, she will help to show her older sister that men are objects to be used to get satisfaction in this life… and, possibly, the first step in that is to introduce her to some of the men she knows that can definitely sexually satisfy her prudish sister!

Carmen Elliot:

CarmenSummer.png

Of the three sisters, Carmen is the hardest to get to know, but the easiest to understand.

Like her oldest sister, Carley, Carmen never got to meet or know her father… to her, he is just some stranger that she had seen smiling away in videos with a much happier mother that she’s never got to know.

To her, those videos are just like her… a constant reminder of happier times for her mother and a burden of time that her mother will never get back.

For Carmen, every brief moment that she sees her mother light up and briefly look like the woman in those videos is like looking at an unfamiliar person… not the usual dour and tired woman, that carried a crushing weight of worry on her shoulders, that Carmen grew up with.

As the source of the ever-constant reminder of happier times lost, Carmen chose to spend most of her life out of her family’s way, somehow thinking that, by doing so, they wouldn’t be reminded so much of a time or a husband that will never return.

That wall that she erected around herself to protect her family, happened to be a wall that she used to spend alone even in school, choosing the most outrageous ways and looks to keep people at bay and protect them from the same kind of soul-crushing unhappiness that she caused her family.

When Carley surprises everyone by defying her mother to move to Garnet City, Carmen decides that perhaps by breaking away from her family to move and go to college there, rather than the local community college and that, by doing so, her mother might find a way to get back to being the smiling woman that Carmen had seen in those videos.

But… she’d need a place to stay till she could get a job and a place of her own to stay… wondering if her sister could handle having to tolerate her existence by letting her stay with her and Brent long enough for her to remove herself from their lives forever.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
My wife, as well as my own team were a little less than thrilled at the ‘brilliance’ of my decision to do serious physical labor only 2 months after having back surgery and weren’t surprised, or very happy, to learn… like me… that, yeah, it wasn’t such a brilliant idea and, no surprise, likely damaged some of the work that surgeon had done with my last surgery.
I would say, ..., but then again I wouldn't need it. Nevertheless, I will do it:
Told you so!

I'm sure if you wan't to see your wonderful and rather cute physical therapist more, you could have find another solution.:p:ROFLMAO:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I would say, ..., but then again I wouldn't need it. Nevertheless, I will do it:
Told you so!

I'm sure if you wan't to see your wonderful and rather cute physical therapist more, you could have find another solution.:p:ROFLMAO:
Always easy to say "Told you so" after something has been done. ;)
But, in my wife's case, she told me even before I started, so I can't really say anything... except: "Yep, you guys were right." :LOL:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
*orders wind storm for upper midwest* For a friend, of course.
No, no more storms, this old body can't take it!
And though she was cute, I wouldn't stand a chance. I know, I tried. :sneaky:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Claire&Michelle01.png

RE:CREATIONS Sneak Peek: Michelle Preston.

While waiting on the photographer to get ready to do Michelle’s RE:CREATIONS photoshoot, Claire takes some time to introduce her cousin to her new horse, Studlee…

While working on Michelle's new character/figure mesh, trying to figure out where I would have her RE:CREATIONS photoshoot series take place, I thought about Claire's farm and the idea of this image popped into my head... so did it as a funny render... you can look forward to me spending the remainder of the week doing, Michelle's real photo series and sharing them with all of you soon.

~Jack

Last edited:

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017

RE:CREATIONS Sneak Peek: Michelle Preston.

While waiting on the photographer to get ready to do Michelle’s RE:CREATIONS photoshoot, Claire takes some time to introduce her cousin to her new horse, Studlee…

While working on Michelle's new character/figure mesh, trying to figure out where I would have her RE:CREATIONS photoshoot series take place, I thought about Claire's farm and the idea of this image popped into my head... so did it as a funny render... you can look forward to me spending the remainder of the week doing, Michelle's real photo series and sharing them with all of you soon.

~Jack
Fake farm, the tractor is way too clean :D

• Haha
Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
:LOL:

Two cute girls in short shorts, in the summertime and one of is about to do a naked photoshoot and is obviously distracted by the (ahem) horse... and you're focusing on the tractor... dear Lord, what is this world coming to?? :sneaky: :LOL:;)
Well, they are still dressed, and the reflections are blinding. And the way she looks at the horse makes me sad, after that, they will find me wanting.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well, they are still dressed, and the reflections are blinding. And the way she looks at the horse makes me sad, after that, they will find me wanting.
Well, I can assure you that they (or at least one of them) won't be dressed for long... and no, no horse will be around at the time. ;)

As for the way she is looking at the horse... well she kind of, apparently, has a great love for animals if Charlie is any example to go by... so, I suppose a girl like her would be somewhat distracted by the horse upon seeing him for the first time. It just seems to be who she is... doesn't mean she'd act on it... I don't think.

In regard to the render itself, actually... for a person who has only been working in Daz Studio for a couple of months, I've admittedly still have lots to learn. I haven't even really messed with iRay texture mapping (well, outside of Maya 3D), so there is only so much that I am capable of right now... and also why I am doing these... to learn as I go along.

If only it was as simple as plug-n-play... but it isn't and it is a pretty big learning curve from Poser.

But... I am trying and think I am making some good headway! ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
wce_mc002.png

UPDATE: Old Luck… but NEW GAME RELEASE! – July 9, 2022

I hope that this finds everyone well… I hope those of you in the States had a Happy 4th of July weekend and those in Canada had a wonderful Canada Day!

Going to try and keep this simple, so that I can get back to work around here but want to take some time to get you all up to date on things around here.

My old familiar luck seems to have struck again… well, maybe not so much my luck, more like today’s world economy that we must all try to exist in… I am sure that many of you, like us, are feeling the pinch in our lives when we go shopping, try to fill up our gas tanks and try to budget our ‘fun time’ money wisely so as not to starve to death or be sucked into bankruptcy.

For us, we’ve felt it most when Nonsane informed us that he would be extending his contract, working across borders, hundreds of miles away from his family, to keep the income he’s been making… truly, it is understandable… regretful, but understandable. Real life and family MUST come first… and unlike me, he is able to work a real job and make better wages than what is made on Patreon.

Once things have settled down and he has more time, he has expressed an interest in working with us, but right now, he is only afforded 2 hours a night to work at best and the weekends are spent with his family whom he doesn’t get to see during the week.

So, it is down to me, once more, to work on the artwork for the game, while also doing the writing… so, that is EXACTLY what I’ve been doing… working on a NEW RELEASE for all of you which will be out for all of you in the very near future and includes the two people you see in the above image.

Wicked Choices Extra: Michelle & Claire” will be a small, choice-based game for all of you to play, as Claire tries and seduce Michelle… will you allow it? What does Claire have planned during this summertime event at her pond? Will she claim another conquest to the ‘Preston’ family?

This game will also be a test for me to see workload and workflow, using a 3D software system that I’ve only recently been learning and trying… and, also, find out from all of you if my mediocre skills in it is good enough for me to start working on “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” for all of you, or… if I am just spinning my wheels and wasting all of our time.

We intend to, once more, seek an artist to try and help us… someone who is obviously more familiar with Daz Studio than I am, but seeing as to how our luck has been thus far in keeping anyone, I am going to proceed with things until we do.

Please keep in mind, though, there is NO WAY that I can do what I used to do with “Wicked Choices: Book One” where I was putting in 8 to 12 hours a day on the computer… 2 major back surgeries in 3 years have totally shown me that isn’t possible… also the threats of serious bodily harm to my wellbeing from my wife and some of my patrons here, also precludes me from being a moron and trying it.

BUT… I am working on it, got quite a bit done and you all will have something to play and try out soon… as well as find out if I am good enough with this new software to continue things… or if I should take a part time job as a fry guy and bun warm at a local McDonalds instead.

As always, the choices will be up to you!!

Take care and I will have some updates for all of you soon!

~Jack

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I think I've seen you.:ROFLMAO:
1657382255178.png

Other than that, yes it is sad as the world is currently on its way downward...

And as I haven't had any luck with the lottery and weren't contacted by any lawer about a rich person and some will of them that put me as their only beneficiary, I too can't help you.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
C&M-ADcopy.png

UPDATE: Helming the New Game Project… Steady as She Goes! – July 19, 2022

Good morning, afternoon, evening or whatever it is in your current time-zone and let me start by thanking you for your interest and for your support as we continue to move forward with things… so, thank you so much, honestly!

As mentioned in the title, as well as, in the example image above, you can see that I’ve been hard at work over here working on the new game for everyone and have been pulling out the stops and really testing myself and my abilities to present a really nice-looking game for all of you, as Claire tries to seduce Michelle for some sapphic love at her pond.

In hindsight, it probably would’ve been tons easier and much faster to have done the scene in her room, but when I originally considered that, we all know that Claire had already done something similar already with Paige, Michelle’s sister… so, didn’t feel like that would make a good fit and would seem redundant to me, as well as to you…

SO… pond it was!

Which means more activities the girls can do together… but also means, water, larger space, HDRI lighting, foliage and trees… all combined to make my god-like new computer system say: “WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING??

Personally, I am thinking this is going to look GREAT… but it is coming at a slight bit of a cost, as each render is taking anywhere between 2 to 3 hours to render out… but damn, if it doesn’t look GOOD!!!

Plus, another drag in time has been me researching for ways to create the scenes that I had planned and seen in this THICK SKULL of mine… such as the one you see above of them splashing around and playing in the water together… that required a whole lot of planning, testing, setting things up right with poses and props, lighting/camera angles and spending a large amount of time and money in Daz’s online store to make just that one image… but worth it!!!

I think it looks great and REALLY shows the level of effort that I am putting into learning this new software and trying to assemble not just a GREAT game to play for all of you, but one that blow any of my previous artwork done for “Wicked Choices: Book One” and the brief “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” prologue that I did.

All my happiness aside, let me quickly fill you in on the status of things… even with each render taking as long as they do, I am nearly 50 images into the creation of the game and about to move on to the more complex part of it… THE SEX SCENES!

There are three planned, in-depth sex/love scenes that you will be able to partake in and if you choose wisely and carefully throughout the game, you’ll be able to see all three in one long steamy scene… it will all be determined by how you respond, as Michelle, to Claire’s advances.

Set during the time that the Antichrist and family are staying at Janice, William and Claire’s house, as the Crawford Estate is being settled, this scene WILL BE CANNON… and what takes place at this pond will be mentioned later in the series of “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” when I return to work on it, as well as “Wicked Choices: Book Two”.

Barring any real problems, I expect to be completely finished with all of the rendering in 2-4 weeks (some scenes will be complicated and time consuming… such as inside the water scenes, which I will begin rendering this afternoon), but really hope to have something in your hands as soon as possible.

Again, thank you so much for your support and continued patience and interest in our stuff. I SERIOUSLY look forward to delivering to all of you an exciting NEW adventure with the same dedicated storytelling with NEW updated artwork and character designs and hope that you are all pleased with the work I’ve been doing in learning this new program!

If things continue to look this good, after only having started learning and using the software 5 months ago, I CAN’T WAIT to see what I can do after a year or more!!

Take care everyone and we’ll talk again soon,

~Jack

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes