3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
I made sure to send a report to the mods to indicate the project is not abandonned but more OnHold and that the creator was still very very active.

Edit: Mods kindly resolved the situation :) Thanks Mods!<3

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
You can see the Author/Dev posted several times on this page alone... It is more like On Hold, and a long story... but it will be back! :>)
Right you are!! :)
And, yeah, quite a long story... ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I made sure to send a report to the mods to indicate the project is not abandonned but more OnHold and that the creator was still very very active.

Edit: Mods kindly resolved the situation :) Thanks Mods!<3
Thanks Forix, you are right... I am indeed very, very, VERY active here... I am an F95 addict too far gone for rehabilitation! :LOL:So, thank you for reaching out to the Mods and thank you Mods for resolving the situation!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
C&MSwim001.png

UPDATE: Laboring Away on Labor Day… – September 7, 2022
(As posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello everyone, I hope that this finds all of you well and that those on this side of the pond enjoyed their extra day of rest on Labor Day. Unlike some others, I actually used the day to focus on work without too much distraction and got quite a bit done… so, let’s provide you all with an update, shall we?

After some careful thoughts and considerations, I should be completed with my part of the “Wicked Choices Extra: Michelle & Claire – A Day at the Pond” by the end of this week/weekend and handing it off to Epadder & Sierra3 to be edited, programmed and packaged for all of you to be released this month!

While also working on Claire & Michelle’s little sexual adventure at the pond, I also took some time the past two days to get some necessary artwork and Sprite Setups done for “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”, so that as soon as I am finished with the “Wicked Choices Extra” one-off story, I can delve neck deep in starting the new game for everyone.

First order of business that I wanted to do was REDO the male main character of Brent Chambers for “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”, while he was passable looking for a character, I was never truly satisfied with the way he looked when created by someone else… after-all, Carley Chambers can’t be the ONLY one having FUN in a game that involves advanced medicine, science or magic, so, it isn’t like he will ALWAYS be confined in a wheelchair and unable to have some fun of his own when you play as him. *wink*

BrentChambers_Sprite01.png

Anyway, now that I’ve gotten much better and more familiar with Daz Studio, I felt it was a good time for me to REDO the character into someone that you, as players, would find a little more appealing looking to go carousing as.

Of course, after REDOING his character, that also meant needing to go back and editing the artwork, like the Main Banner for our game here on Patreon… and, as usual, while doing so, I decided that it might be best to do a bit more tweaking with that banner to include some of the MANY other characters that you will be able to run across and interact with while playing as either Carley or Brent Chambers…

Patreon_BB00.png

As you’ll notice, while watching that banner, that all of the characters are unique looking and quite diverse; each with their own histories, backgrounds and stories, passions, interests and desires to discover and learn about while you are trying to seduce or be seduced by them.

(PS: Of course, after all of that work and effort, it seems I can’t use the main banner I created because Patreon doesn’t allow APGN format… they are still stuck in the 1990’s and expect .GIF formats for animation… how… quaint…)

Health-wise, the wife finally tested negative for the virus on Saturday morning, she still has a bit of the cough and has been taking antibiotics for it to keep her lungs clear… and, though with the three tests they gave me and never testing positive for the virus myself, the Prednisone that they had me taking for the rash that I had gotten has done its job and has been dissipating thankfully… so, we’re doing much better now!

Well, I think that I am going to end this update here… it’s a bit shorter than my usual updates, but I really need to get back to work here so you can have a release in a few weeks.

Please take care of yourselves and thank you so much for the words of encouragements, well-wishes sent and for the constant love and support you show us. We really appreciate it and can’t thank you enough!

~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Status06.png

UPDATE: The (New) Faces of Things to Come… – September 14, 2022
(As posted on our )

Hello everyone, wanted to take a little bit of your time and give you an update of things as they progress over here…. Going to kind of keep things as brief as possible, as I will be taking a bit of time off today to spend with the wife whose birthday is today and got some things planned to help her celebrate it!

I spent a good portion from the time of my last post, last week, trying to finish off the renders needed for the “Wicked Choices Extra: Michelle & Claire – A Day at the Pond” for all of you and realized, in classic “Wicked Choices” fashion, I needed to recreate a couple of familiar characters that will be needed at the end of that little extra for storyline that will lead right into the “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” game that will directly follow it…

…so, quite a bit of the weekend was spent recreating Karma, Raogrior and learning how to properly convert their original Goddess and Valkyrie outfit to work for Genesis 8, while also creating new looks and fashions for them, as well as create one more individual that Karma will sending to monitor, track and assist Brent & Carley in “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”.

The Fates & Karma DEFINITELY have their eyes set on the husband-and-wife duo of Brent & Carley, who will be pulled into the strange and chaotic world of the Antichrist, angels and demons in a bid to sway the Antichrist over to the side of the Gaians… along the way you will discover ancient secrets, prophecies and a past that even Brent and Carley never knew existed… and how they seem to be directly in the center of the whirlwind that is forming around Garnet City, New York!

Part of all of that will be laid out for you to discover at the end of “Wicked Choices Extra: Michelle & Claire – A Day at the Pond”, which… now that I’ve finished recreating those characters and creating the new one… can get back to finish rendering out and shipping off to Sierra3 & Epadder.

If you are interested in seeing the recreations of Karma & Raogrior, as well as the new character in their various outfits and in 4k wallpapers, you can do so as a $3 patron and behind the paywall, since the last time I tried to show them in some of their outfits (particularly Karma in hers), Patreon locked our page and wouldn’t unlock it till I moved her renders behind the paywall.

Other than that, tomorrow will mark the last day of me taking the Prednisone that I’ve been on from the COVID-Rash (which is almost completely gone and no longer itches) that I had gotten while my system bravely, and thankfully, fought off the virus that the wife had… she is doing much better, she still has a bit of the cough and still gets winded some when going up and down stairs, but not as bad as she had been a week ago… so, there’s at least been progress on that front.

I hope that you all have a good week and will be notifying you as soon as the Extra is in the editor’s and programmer’s hands and hope that you enjoy the wallpapers of the new characters and the beautiful recreations of Karma and Raogrior!

Take care and thank you for your constant faith and support in us!

~Jack

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

UPDATE: The (New) Faces of Things to Come… – September 14, 2022
(As posted on our )

Hello everyone, wanted to take a little bit of your time and give you an update of things as they progress over here…. Going to kind of keep things as brief as possible, as I will be taking a bit of time off today to spend with the wife whose birthday is today and got some things planned to help her celebrate it!

I spent a good portion from the time of my last post, last week, trying to finish off the renders needed for the “Wicked Choices Extra: Michelle & Claire – A Day at the Pond” for all of you and realized, in classic “Wicked Choices” fashion, I needed to recreate a couple of familiar characters that will be needed at the end of that little extra for storyline that will lead right into the “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” game that will directly follow it…

…so, quite a bit of the weekend was spent recreating Karma, Raogrior and learning how to properly convert their original Goddess and Valkyrie outfit to work for Genesis 8, while also creating new looks and fashions for them, as well as create one more individual that Karma will sending to monitor, track and assist Brent & Carley in “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”.

The Fates & Karma DEFINITELY have their eyes set on the husband-and-wife duo of Brent & Carley, who will be pulled into the strange and chaotic world of the Antichrist, angels and demons in a bid to sway the Antichrist over to the side of the Gaians… along the way you will discover ancient secrets, prophecies and a past that even Brent and Carley never knew existed… and how they seem to be directly in the center of the whirlwind that is forming around Garnet City, New York!

Part of all of that will be laid out for you to discover at the end of “Wicked Choices Extra: Michelle & Claire – A Day at the Pond”, which… now that I’ve finished recreating those characters and creating the new one… can get back to finish rendering out and shipping off to Sierra3 & Epadder.

If you are interested in seeing the recreations of Karma & Raogrior, as well as the new character in their various outfits and in 4k wallpapers, you can do so as a $3 patron and behind the paywall, since the last time I tried to show them in some of their outfits (particularly Karma in hers), Patreon locked our page and wouldn’t unlock it till I moved her renders behind the paywall.

Other than that, tomorrow will mark the last day of me taking the Prednisone that I’ve been on from the COVID-Rash (which is almost completely gone and no longer itches) that I had gotten while my system bravely, and thankfully, fought off the virus that the wife had… she is doing much better, she still has a bit of the cough and still gets winded some when going up and down stairs, but not as bad as she had been a week ago… so, there’s at least been progress on that front.

I hope that you all have a good week and will be notifying you as soon as the Extra is in the editor’s and programmer’s hands and hope that you enjoy the wallpapers of the new characters and the beautiful recreations of Karma and Raogrior!

Take care and thank you for your constant faith and support in us!

~Jack
So when you created Kichijoten for G8 did you have a lot to convert or did you have to get a lot of new items? She seems to have some intricate outfits.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So when you created Kichijoten for G8 did you have a lot to convert or did you have to get a lot of new items? She seems to have some intricate outfits.
Kichijoten was pricey in her creation for her outfits and stuff, but a bit easier in workload and conversion because her stuff was already part of the Genesis family (her Miko gown is G8, her Geisha outfit was G3 and the Geisa props were G2 and her everyday outfit when she moves into the same apartment complex as Brent & Carley was a G8 outfit)...

For me, I really wanted to create a beautiful Japanese woman that players would be able to interact with... granted, I started with a base character that I bought from Renderosity, but then tweaked the morphs and body to be an unique character that no one will see in other games (which is very important to me).

I already have a ton of characters of diversity for players and the game "Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers", we have blondes, brunettes, redheads... we have Caucasians, African American, Persian, Muslim, Russian, European and even characters that are lesbian, gay, as well as transitioning... but, with the exception of a brief appearance from Emi and Namiko, no Asian characters... so, I created Kichijoten... or known as Kanoka to Brent & Carley to make up for that fact.

Forced to watch over and guide/direct Carley & Brent, as well as not exactly happy what Karma has her doing, it will be up to you (the player) just how involved she will become with the husband and wife... or, depending on relationship points, who she can be a lover of (either Carley, Brent or both).

All-in-all, I think Kanoka, Karma and Rao came out absolutely beautiful... I can really tell from the results, just how much I've improved in Daz Studio and, as a result, I may end up reworking both Princess Lynara and Syrina when it comes time for their appearance in the games utilizing the new methods and skills I've learned to make them much better too. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
And just because I'm evil one.:devilish:
View attachment 2043597
The others, and in 4k, grab it on Jack Patreon site.:p

He can use the money so that he can make more smut for us.;)

Yes, I most certainly could use the money, that's for sure!
So far, just about every dime I have been earning has been going back into Daz's and Renderosity's pockets to rebuild my libraries from the old Poser stuff to the new Daz stuff... but boy, the girls are looking quite attractive and beautiful now.

Going from this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...to what she looks like in the new Wallpapers... yeah, our games have DEFINITELY improved in the art department!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
For me, I really wanted to create a beautiful Japanese woman that players would be able to interact with... granted, I started with a base character that I bought from Renderosity, but then tweaked the morphs and body to be an unique character that no one will see in other games (which is very important to me).
But you will use the one and only cloths shop we see in all Daz based games?:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Haast and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
But you will use the one and only cloths shop we see in all Daz based games?:ROFLMAO:
Yeah, locations and clothes are still going to be an issue, there is no two ways about it and not much that can be done about it, sadly... but at least in the clothing department we've not much to worry about, after all, if everyone gets their wish it isn't like the girls will be in their clothes for long! :LOL:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Assuming a human role and name of Kanoka Ogami, the goddess, Kichijoten has been tasked by the goddess Karma to oversee and provide guidance to the Player Characters of Brent & Carley Chambers in an effort to try and manipulate the Antichrist into joining their ranks.

Displeased with being tasked with manipulating and meddling in the lives of mortals but powerless to go against Karma and the Fates, Kichijoten takes on the human name of Kanoka Ogami and moves into the same apartment complex as Brent & Carley Chambers.

Once there, she begins to forge a strong bond of friendship with the husband-and-wife duo and, depending on choices made by players, that bond can grow into being something much, much more…

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
Could anyone tell me how all the projects come together? I played WC: Book One quite a long time ago. As I understand "Agents" is second part of the story. Where does this put "Bed Chambers"? And while we are at it: where can I find "Bed Chambers"?

Reactions: ASLPro3D

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Could anyone tell me how all the projects come together? I played WC: Book One quite a long time ago. As I understand "Agents" is second part of the story. Where does this put "Bed Chambers"? And while we are at it: where can I find "Bed Chambers"?
Bed Chamber is in the same universe with other characters.
Also you can't find this yet as Bed Chambers isn't released yet and in my understanding won't be released until Wicked Choices Extra: Michelle & Claire – A Day at the Pond have been released.

Reactions: ASLPro3D and lehu84

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
accident_scene05.png
(Scene from the upcoming "Wicked Choices Extra: Michelle & Claire - A Day at the Pond")​

lehu84 thank you for being a long-time fan of our work! :)

In answer to your question of where “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” fits into the whole scheme of the series.

Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” is being created to take place a few weeks after the ending of “Wicked Choices: Book One” and players will learn at the end of “Wicked Choices Extra: Michelle & Claire – A Day at the Pond” that what happens to the MC from “Bed Chambers” (Brent Chambers) is the result of the Antichrist changing his nephew, William’s fate…

There are THREE REASONS why I decided to create “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”.

The FIRST being that I have changed from using Poser’s 3D software to now using the software called Daz Studio to be more current in rendering and character design, as well as using a brand of software that most artists currently use for when we are able to actually get a dependable artist to help us in our game creation (so, I am not doing both the writing and artwork).

The SECOND being that it was and IS taking a lot of time to recreate all of the previous characters of the series, as well as their locations and, being a new piece of software for me, a pretty large learning curve… which I think I’ve been doing pretty good, thus far, having only used this software for 7 months… but recreating characters, finding outfits for them (or recently learned how to convert V4 outfits to sort of work with G8 characters) and creating the locations for the continuing story is taking time… while also creating the current stuff.

And the THIRD reason is… we felt creating a semi-small game that takes place in the same universe, but doesn’t include objectionable content that is found (or will be found) in the other following games makes a better marketing tool to sell on Steam to build our fanbase and patronage without fear of being booted off of that platform due to content or complaints… but will generate curiosity from those players to try the other games and support us throughout the rest of the series.

Once “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” is complete, we will then begin and release “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” which takes place directly after the events in “Wicked Choices: Book One” and happens at the same time that the stuff in “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” happens…

Additionally, “Wicked Choices: Book Two” will ALSO happen right after the events of “Wicked Choices: Book One” and the events that play out in that game will happen at the SAME TIME as the events occur in “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” and “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” and a bit beyond…

SO… EVERY CHOICE YOU MAKE IS GOING TO COUNT! And, those choices WILL DEFINITELY affect the events that will play out in the other following games!!

Hope that answers your questions and explains things a little more for everyone!

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
View attachment 2056080
(Scene from the upcoming "Wicked Choices Extra: Michelle & Claire - A Day at the Pond")​

lehu84 thank you for being a long-time fan of our work! :)

In answer to your question of where “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” fits into the whole scheme of the series.

Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” is being created to take place a few weeks after the ending of “Wicked Choices: Book One” and players will learn at the end of “Wicked Choices Extra: Michelle & Claire – A Day at the Pond” that what happens to the MC from “Bed Chambers” (Brent Chambers) is the result of the Antichrist changing his nephew, William’s fate…

There are THREE REASONS why I decided to create “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”.

The FIRST being that I have changed from using Poser’s 3D software to now using the software called Daz Studio to be more current in rendering and character design, as well as using a brand of software that most artists currently use for when we are able to actually get a dependable artist to help us in our game creation (so, I am not doing both the writing and artwork).

The SECOND being that it was and IS taking a lot of time to recreate all of the previous characters of the series, as well as their locations and, being a new piece of software for me, a pretty large learning curve… which I think I’ve been doing pretty good, thus far, having only used this software for 7 months… but recreating characters, finding outfits for them (or recently learned how to convert V4 outfits to sort of work with G8 characters) and creating the locations for the continuing story is taking time… while also creating the current stuff.

And the THIRD reason is… we felt creating a semi-small game that takes place in the same universe, but doesn’t include objectionable content that is found (or will be found) in the other following games makes a better marketing tool to sell on Steam to build our fanbase and patronage without fear of being booted off of that platform due to content or complaints… but will generate curiosity from those players to try the other games and support us throughout the rest of the series.

Once “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” is complete, we will then begin and release “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” which takes place directly after the events in “Wicked Choices: Book One” and happens at the same time that the stuff in “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” happens…

Additionally, “Wicked Choices: Book Two” will ALSO happen right after the events of “Wicked Choices: Book One” and the events that play out in that game will happen at the SAME TIME as the events occur in “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” and “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” and a bit beyond…

SO… EVERY CHOICE YOU MAKE IS GOING TO COUNT! And, those choices WILL DEFINITELY affect the events that will play out in the other following games!!

Hope that answers your questions and explains things a little more for everyone!
Do keep in mind as far as Steam

I own :
Bad Memories -- incest
Tales from the Unending Void -- incest
My new Memories -- incest

I have seen but do not own myself:
Lust Theory -- incest
Summer with Mia -- incest
Man of the House -- incest
etc.
etc.

So clearly there are some things Steam doesn't care about