ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
*happy Dance* :eazyHype:
Looks like some interesting developments come closer. :)
Yeah, @Palanto Games and I have been working hard behind the scenes and been putting things in place and only sort of 'hinting' at the things that we're planning on doing... but, with the recent stall and then decrease in support on Patreon, we felt we better let people know what we've been up to in the hopes that people will step up and help... like some others (who shall be nameless) that go three months charging people for support without providing them a release...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well opening well done meanies:) patch works.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just played through the new update without any bugs. @Sierra3 you will love the name, though to me such a honorable and hopeful name is definitely not suited to the wearer of that name :biggrin:

@Wyrme our lady Syrina looked delectable and was cute as hell, you better get ready to receive many more converts to the CoOLS. :eazyHype:

I have to say quite a big one that spoiler in this episode, though it did make sense @ASLPro3D. :evilsmile: That might make for some serious interesting situations if some of my earlier suspicions concerning MC would be true.:cool: Hope we will find out more about that in next updates.

Really loved the chat between those two old ladies that were catching up and their talk about the male species.

Must say that new character is interesting and curious how she will fit in the story. :). Interesting ending. Hope I did not spoil too much. :evilsmile:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well being buried under a mountain of gold, that might be an acceptable excuse from a writer why he would be unable to reach his computer. So request denied. :evilsmile: No objections to him having an extremely well filled bank account though. :biggrin:

Read it and answered you.:)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hehe... a well filled bank account would be SO NICE!! Oh, if I could make the kind of money some of the others do, I'd buy us more assets, hire artists and programmers (to help @Palanto Games) pay to have designed and open a "Wicked Choices" website... oh man, the volume of work I could accomplish with more hands on deck!!

*swoons*

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
@Sierra3 you will love the name, though to me such a honorable and hopeful name is definitely not suited to the wearer of that name :biggrin:

I have to say quite a big one that spoiler in this episode, though it did make sense @ASLPro3D. :evilsmile: That might make for some serious interesting situations if some of my earlier suspicions concerning MC would be true.:cool: Hope we will find out more about that in next updates.
@DA22
Oh what a tease! Almost afraid to see how close some of my thoughts/notes on background/characters are. Will I be 'syncing' closer to madness? :evilsmile:

Better get out some Roger Daltrey to listen to again.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ah well madness is just in the eye of the beholder or the mind of most writers. :) Just a few more weeks of patience needed for those here that do not support the game.:biggrin:

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes