ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@DA22
Oh what a tease! Almost afraid to see how close some of my thoughts/notes on background/characters are. Will I be 'syncing' closer to madness? :evilsmile:

Better get out some Roger Daltrey to listen to again.
I would go with "Learning to Fly", I've been known to use some Floyd while writing... ;)

Ah well madness is just in the eye of the beholder or the mind of most writers. :) Just a few more weeks of patience needed for those here that do not support the game.:biggrin:
There's someone in my head, but it's not me... :D Game will be out on the 16th for non-supporters here... at which point they will fully be finished marinating in anticipation to delve into the madness this chapter inspires... muhahaha!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Why i love this game? because:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What you would read in the 99.9% other games outhere
"Damn that biatch is hot, suck my dick hoe.."

That's why i love this game.
Yeah, I prefer to actually use the English language in a responsible manner... lol ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hehe yeah or "Wow look at them tits!" or "Wow look at that ass!" or a mixture of that with horrible google translate english :D
Oh my god, tell me about it!!

"Finally you will be my girlfriend and I will fuck you tight hole and stretch it out and make you cry like baby. Beg me to fill your saggy snatch with my baby juice... let us do it fuck cancer!"

I mean, seriously, how can you write such shit??? I had a hard time just writing that as an EXAMPLE!!!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well not sure if want to write down some of my musings and conjectures about the game after the latest update, that 99% of the people have not seen yet, maybe in the weekend if can keep it spoiler free enough :cool: but two or three things that did came to mind is:

-Who is actually the father of the delectable, cute, irresistible Syrina our beloved little FAP and am I right in suspecting the children take after their mother? A question that might have been bit snowed under other revelations, but might become pertinent. Also in relation to this is it correct all other parties in the game are unaware that she is back to her delightfull blood and bones body :heartcoveredeyes: instead of stone and was her being unfrozen masked by the awakening of MC to his heritage?
-Has the mean writer of this game been feeding us some intentional misinformation/misdirection by making Syrina say that MC was the first male Demonothan? :evilsmile:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Oh my god, tell me about it!!

"Finally you will be my girlfriend and I will fuck you tight hole and stretch it out and make you cry like baby. Beg me to fill your saggy snatch with my baby juice... let us do it fuck cancer!"

I mean, seriously, how can you write such shit??? I had a hard time just writing that as an EXAMPLE!!!
My version of the same scene...

I looked upon her nude body, taking her in my arms and holding her close. I am sure that she could feel the heat of my hard dick pressed tightly between us and against her flat stomach...

"I've waited so long to be able to call you my own... god, I can't wait to feel myself inside of you."

I could feel her tremble at my words, her large breasts pressing against my chest, her nipple hard as rocks and cutting into my skin.

"Do you want me in you?" I teased her softly, whispering in her ear. "Would you like to feel me pounding inside of you, as I finally make you mine?"

Slowly she nodded, slipping from my arms and getting on her hands and knees upon the floor; her wide and expressive eyes watching me in lust as I maneuvered behind her, placing the head of my cock before the entrance.

"Please..." she softly pleaded, "...fill me... please and relieve yourself inside and paint me as yours, forever..."

(yeah mushy but writing off my cuff here, lol)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well not sure if want to write down some of my musings and conjectures about the game after the latest update, that 99% of the people have not seen yet, maybe in the weekend if can keep it spoiler free enough :cool: but two or three things that did came to mind is:

-Who is actually the father of the delectable, cute, irresistible Syrina our beloved little FAP and am I right in suspecting the children take after their mother? A question that might have been bit snowed under other revelations, but might become pertinent. Also in relation to this is it correct all other parties in the game are unaware that she is back to her delightfull blood and bones body :heartcoveredeyes: instead of stone and was her being unfrozen masked by the awakening of MC to his heritage?
-Has the mean writer of this game been feeding us some intentional misinformation/misdirection by making Syrina say that MC was the first male Demonothan? :evilsmile:
Hmmm... these answers I will provide after the 16th, when other players here have had a chance to play the latest release and I don't spoil things by getting a little more in depth... just remind me to revisit this post please, because these are some good questions and won't likely be really touched on as it stands till Wicked Choices: Book Two...

Reactions: Palanto and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah I suspect we all have been looking at Syrina a bit too much in the light of her extremly sexy little FAP form (or at least I might have been blinded a bit too much by that :biggrin:), while she herself is still pretty confused after her recent re-awakening in a strange world. She is or should be through her birthright be a very powerful Archdemonnes at least and as such likely a major power-player in her own right in the game. :evilsmile:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah I suspect we all have been looking at Syrina a bit too much in the light of her extremly sexy little FAP form (or at least I might have been blinded a bit too much by that :biggrin:), while she herself is still pretty confused after her recent re-awakening in a strange world. She is or should be through her birthright be a very powerful Archdemonnes at least and as such likely a major power-player in her own right in the game. :evilsmile:
Ugh... it is killing me not being able to talk about it yet... but yeah, there is more to Syrina than meets the eye.... as for an Arch demon, though, she isn't... Arch Demons and Archangels are FUTA's ;)

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Ugh... it is killing me not being able to talk about it yet... but yeah, there is more to Syrina than meets the eye.... as for an Arch demon, though, she isn't... Arch Demons and Archangels are FUTA's ;)
I am patiently waiting until the 16th, however your post has me concerned. Am I getting closer to madness? :coldsweat::p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
KK missed the memorandum where they are FUTA's. Think you should have informed @klx about that as well. :evilsmile: So that does beg the question what she exactly is considering, Syrina definetly looks like a perfectly formed female. Guess will have to wait at least a few weeks or longer for that answer. :biggrin:

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
For all my love of our Lady Syrina (and there is plenty :p) , the joy of the reveal (much like motherhood, I had wandered the path, but you had obscured it well enough for me to not adhere to deeply), I am more struck by how HUMAN our MC is. Even in the games here I enjoy the nerdy virginal teen(pseudo-adult) tends to become an instant asshole(just add water, or spell/ability/leverage) or was a closet whoremonger with a Dr. Blofeld complex of conquering the world(or womendom). His self-doubt (begging for our easter gift), yet yields to the desires of promised comfort that (praise our lil FAP) one had fed his confusion could possibly offer. This kind of play is what keeps me enthralled with your world. Oh, and stated before I am curious to see what our new 'friend' could offer/want as they enter the playing field. @DA22 intriguing thought on Azera being involved in the creation of our protag. Must ponder. *shakes magic 8-ball* future cloudy try again. hmmm... back further musing later, must digest.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes