Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Edith you will certainly get a very close look at in Chapter 5, which will include the family history and backstory and a bit more about Daryl Jr... though you won't really meet Daryl Jr. till towards the end of Book One, as I didn't want the story to be a "sausage fest"...
After a little bit of recalculating (and looking back through notes), one of the options I came up with for Edith seems to be getting stronger.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also (re-)discovered a new puzzle piece for the Crawford family (Something that was percolating in my mind w/o realizing it).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DA22

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
the download link above worked for me, but the link on the start side and the walkthrough link are down for me
yep, v0.4.2.2 links and walkthrough are down, work for the dev-team :)
try the links in in the meantime

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hmmmm..... Guys, does anyone of you know if it's possible that the links got removed because I deleted the files from my mega.nz folder whereas the links are actually the direct copies of those files ASL put in his mega folder through the: transfer to my mega folder function that mega has? X_x

p.S.: Just wanted to clean up my folder so ASL could find the new releases easier, since we're now releasing in actually 2 different versions.

HD = .png files in unchanged quality
Small = .webp, lossless with 100% quality and level 6 compression (so about 25-30% smaller than the original but still almost the same quality)

And of course the android version, which uses the "small" versions settings and image files ;)

Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hmmmm..... Guys, does anyone of you know if it's possible that the links got removed because I deleted the files from my mega.nz folder whereas the links are actually the direct copies of those files ASL put in his mega folder through the: transfer to my mega folder function that mega has? X_x

p.S.: Just wanted to clean up my folder so ASL could find the new releases easier, since we're now releasing in actually 2 different versions.

HD = .png files in unchanged quality
Small = .webp, lossless with 100% quality and level 6 compression (so about 25-30% smaller than the original but still almost the same quality)

And of course the android version, which uses the "small" versions settings and image files ;)
i doubt that transfer to my mega folder only copies links instead of files
maybe you just have linked the wrong files in op, your's instead of ASL's? :confused:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
No... wasn't an April Fools joke (IF I do an April Fools joke it is much more impactful than that), just a screw up on my part!

But the Links are back, now... my bad!!

Palanto and I were talking about reorganizing our mega folders and removing the old versions of the game we no longer link to, so I just up and deleted my mega folders and just copied @Palanto Games mega folder system which screwed everything up... links and all...

But they are back now.... sorry about that.

Reactions: Palanto and DA22

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
No... wasn't an April Fools joke (IF I do an April Fools joke it is much more impactful than that), just a screw up on my part!

But the Links are back, now... my bad!!

Palanto and I were talking about reorganizing our mega folders and removing the old versions of the game we no longer link to, so I just up and deleted my mega folders and just copied @Palanto Games mega folder system which screwed everything up... links and all...

But they are back now.... sorry about that.
"If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional, wait until you hire an amateur." (Paul "Red" Adair) :closedtongue:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
bright-future-ahead.jpg

Wicked Choices 0.4.4.0 and Things to Come! (April 2, 2018)

Hello Everyone and thank you for taking the time to read this and let me just jump right into things here…

We will be sending out the April’s current release of Wicked Choices 0.4.4.0 out to the $30 patrons and our current Patreon supporters from F95 in just a moment, which has a pretty big reveal, introduces a new character and opens the door to May’s release that will have everyone taking advantage of the Relationship/Love status abilities and ALSO opens the door for you to use the new PURITY/CORRUPTION status abilities that Palanto Games and I also created!!

Currently, "Wicked Choices" now stands as having over 101,515 words with 2,198 images!! A huge accomplishment and a LOT of content for a game title that has only been out for 7 months!!

Additionally, with the release of Wicked Choices 0.4.4.0, it brings us one step closer to the end of the first “Book” of Wicked Choices which will conclude at the end of Chapter 6 (sometime this summer/early fall).

At the conclusion of “Wicked Choices: Book One” (the Prologue through Chapter 6), we will be introducing all of you to the NEW GAME SYSTEM in a WICKED CHOICES SIDE ARC STORY which will allow you get used to the new system which will include:

TIME OF DAY SYSTEM: You will be presented with 4 PERIODS OF TIME in a DAY… Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night… with people and events that can occur specific to those periods in a day!

AREA MAP SYSTEM: The ability to call up an AREA MAP and select the locations you wish your character to go and visit. Select the part of the house you are in, select an area of the town or city that you are visiting, or check out some of the stores in a mall, by selecting the map and choosing the spot you wish to visit!

FREE ROAMING SYSTEM: No longer are you confined to the story of Wicked Choices… now YOU DECIDE the story, by deciding where you want to go, who you wish to visit and who you wish to build relationships with!

Once the WICKED CHOICES: SIDE ARC story is complete and familiarized yourselves with the new system, you’ll resume your role as the MC and Princess Lynara and begin WICKED CHOICES: BOOK TWO of the Wicked Choices storyline, with your existing stats and status using the new system once there you will:

UNLOCK/LEARN MAGIC: Discover and learn the magic that YOU can learn or feel can be useful to you to unlock events, complete certain challenges and help you in the coming war that your characters will eventually have to face!

INTERACTIVE PROFILE/JOURNAL DIARY: Track the location and status of the other characters in the game, unlock and obtain a history of the character and find out where your character stands with that particular character.

MAKE FRIENDS/ENEMIES/ALLIES: Using the Relationship/Love Statuses from Wicked Choices: Book One and those in Wicked Choices: Book Two, you can start fully building your harem, or assembling the team that you think will be best in helping you in the approaching war… but be careful, you could also make enemies along the way!

PURITY/CORRUPTION: Using this new system that will be introduced in May’s release of “Wicked Choices: Book One” series, you will be determining what kind of person your characters will be… and can change the outcome of the entire war and story.

These are just some of the things that we’ve been working on behind the scenes in an attempt to get Wicked Choices further away from the linear story it has been and into the kind of game that you expect!

This would not be possible if not for your current (and future) support as we want to DELIVER TO YOU the kind of game that you’ve been HOPING FOR!!

We still have a LOT of work still to do and we still need YOUR HELP to get us there!

Whether it is through your continued support, or if you have skills and talents in graphic art, 3D art, mission building, programming and want to come on board to try and build the best adult game that Patreon has ever released… so, please, let us know!!

Thank you for your time in reading this, for your continued support and devotion to our project and we hope that you are as EXCITED AS WE ARE!!

Sincerely, your dedicated workers,

~ASLPro3D and Palanto Games

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes