ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
cpt04p5_042a.png

An UPDATE as Published on our Patreon Page... (April 23, 2018)

The progress on Wicked Choices 0.4.5.0 for May's release continues, this is indeed going to be a BIG release!!

Already it is over 10,000 words and over 100 images, with perhaps another 50-100 images to go and have been working pretty much 16-18 hours a day non-stop this month… with another week of “more of the same” to try and get this done on time for all of you.

The most challenging out of all of this was set builds, designs and poses… Chapter Four’s conclusion will take place in 6 different locations… while it may seem like only 2 or 3 places to you (the players) it is honestly, 6 different location sets.

For as much as I can’t wait to get to the conclusion of Chapter 6 this summer and end the first book of Wicked Choices and switch to doing the “Side Arc” story with the new programming and GUI that Palanto Games has been designing, it is NO STRETCH for me to say that I can NOT do another release this large till we can switch over to that new system… working my two regular jobs (one fulltime and one part time) AND doing a release this large is too much on me…

BUT

…but, I made you all a promise that May’s release would be BIG, include a lot of STORY, CHOICES and SEX, so it WILL… I keep my promises!!

So, I best get back to it!!

I hope everyone has a great week and I apologize if I don’t spend a lot of time on DISCORD or the many forums and places that I visit with all of you, but I want to be sure that we can get this finished and released to all of you on time… so forgive me, we will visit again and talk soon.

Thank you so much for your friendship, understanding and continued support, we REALLY appreciate it and we’ll see you on the other side of the tunnel!!

~ASLPro3D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Render looks great ASLPRO and def like Lynara without a bra:) As said before GL and dont forget to relax as well whenever possible.:)

Reactions: ASLPro3D and Wyrme

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
Render looks great ASLPRO and def like Lynara without a bra:) As said before GL and dont forget to relax as well whenever possible.:)
I wholeheartedly agre. We don't want you to burn out trying to do everything at once. You are always been upfront about times, dates and issues, so we won't keelhaul you if you have to delay a few days.
So, give this to your wife :winkytongue:
NAG.jpg

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
I wholeheartedly agre. We don't want you to burn out trying to do everything at once. You are always been upfront about times, dates and issues, so we won't keelhaul you if you have to delay a few days.
So, give this to your wife :winkytongue:
View attachment 91463
And to be redundant unto annoyance, ditto these two. I would rather a minute(maybe two) longer for our love that is this game, than you shacking up with likes of DeSade, Hinckley, and the many Nepoleans in your local rubber room. Walk outside, pet the dog, kiss the wifey, scratch your nuts, or god forbid SLEEP! Probably some combination would be best.

Walk the plank maybe, but keelhaul never *shakes magic 8-ball* <future cloudy ask again later> , yeah never!
P.S. Now I know where my ex got that damnable thing!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thanks guys for the concern!

Have no fear, will be taking a short break of a couple of days, after the completion of May's release; possibly a bit longer if I am selected for Jury Duty on May 14th., which I hope that I am not... but still have to go through the hoops of fire that is the American Justice System regardless.

Even if I am, I will still be able to work on the game, as the first part of Chapter 5 is back to the "blah, blah, blah" as the MC and Syrina go to visit Edith and players (along with the MC) get a bit of the Crawford Family History... so it is one set, 4 actors and a shitload of text... so won't be as nearly as time consuming as this current release is and has been for me.

Things will certainly be much, much faster when we switch over to the new interface (which I still have to find and pay someone to do all of the GUI for it) but the programming has already been laid out by @Palanto Games, and things will be much simpler for me as I will be switching to a classic format of using sprites on/against pre-rendered backgrounds for character conversation(s) and player/character exploration and will only need to do complex rendering (like I've been doing) for sex scenes and (possibly) animations.

God, I am looking forward to switching over to that system, as it means I don't have to do 10-20 minute renders for ever damn image/scene like I have been!!

But yeah, I can certainly foresee a day or two of just sleeping and resting except for when I have to work my 'real' jobs once this chapter part is complete!! LOL

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You better make sure you take those days or your wive will definitely receive some packages with interesting content from that friendly DHL deliverer. :evilsmile: Good to hear that rendering will become a lot easier for you in a few months and that Uncle Sam also has plans to make sure you cannot work too hard. :biggrin:

Looking forward to sex and mayhem in May release though and the blablabla in June, concerning some more backgroundof the story of the game. As you know some of us love both those things:p

Reactions: pavar and Wyrme

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Man, if I wasn't so damn tired
Why don't you skip a month? you do a nice detailled annoucement to explain to the pledger that there won't be a new update for X (insert the month your choice/ JUNE, i repeat JUNE) and you 'll be back the next. Simple, efficient, communicative....
Do i have to start a campaign to rally your pledgers and annonce a massive withdraw of support if you don't step back for just a bit?
Pledgers are not stupid and they know who and why they support this project, few words and i can bet that it won't affect anything, none so ever !
Icarus, sun, burns, be warned...bla bla you know the story. On a selfish note i want to see the end of this story, but i never said or wish to see it tomorow.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks guys for the concern!

Have no fear, will be taking a short break of a couple of days, after the completion of May's release; possibly a bit longer if I am selected for Jury Duty on May 14th., which I hope that I am not... but still have to go through the hoops of fire that is the American Justice System regardless.

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Why don't you skip a month? you do a nice detailled annoucement to explain to the pledger that there won't be a new update for X (insert the month your choice/ JUNE, i repeat JUNE) and you 'll be back the next. Simple, efficient, communicative....
Do i have to start a campaign to rally your pledgers and annonce a massive withdraw of support if you don't step back for just a bit?
Pledgers are not stupid and they know who and why they support this project, few words and i can bet that it won't affect anything, none so ever !
Icarus, sun, burns, be warned...bla bla you know the story. On a selfish note i want to see the end of this story, but i never said or wish to see it tomorrow.
Please god, no... I need the money!! :D

I had considered asking for time off, but really want to get Book One of Wicked Choices done before I do... I am figuring that between the conclusion and the first Episode of the Side Arc, I could take a month off or at least a week or two and maybe do something with the wife.

At least that is the plan. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
LOL!!

Yeah, I am planning to go in and when I am questioned by the lawyers, I am just going to say that I want to save the taxpayers and myself some money and vote that the person is guilty now... no bother for a trial or anything.

And if they do ask me if I am prejudice, I won't lie to them... I'll tell them I am not prejudice, I hate EVERYONE equally!! :)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes