Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I have a quick question/issue- hopefully somebody knows the answer to and would be willing to share
my game has No Music whatsoever. There's supposed to be music, right? Are there supposed to be sound effects as well?
If so, I don't have those either... :(

I was contemplating waiting on an updated walkthrough (after 4.2.1), but something that @ASLPro3D said kinda resonated with me- he said that the choices you make decide the type of person you will become (in game, but I guess that's also true for real life), so here I go blindly without a safety-net into the great unknown (hopefully I don't bugger the entire fate of all involved...).
Well to answer your question: There isn't yet, except for one part near the end of the game (chapter four part four). I tried adding music and sfx and ambient sounds, but I didn't get very far yet, I'm still at the prologue with those additions.
Sorry about that, but I'll try to add music and sfx in due time. And the next game will definitely have sounds and music (so will Book II of Wicked Choices ;) ) right from the get go ;)

About the walkthrough, as we already said some many pages back. We only did it as a one time thing for free since it was my fault that everyone had to start all over again. If a fan wants to do a seperate Walkthrough we don't mind adding it to the OP but the one we do won't be available for free, sorry.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I have a quick question/issue- hopefully somebody knows the answer to and would be willing to share
my game has No Music whatsoever. There's supposed to be music, right? Are there supposed to be sound effects as well?
If so, I don't have those either... :(

I was contemplating waiting on an updated walkthrough (after 4.2.1), but something that @ASLPro3D said kinda resonated with me- he said that the choices you make decide the type of person you will become (in game, but I guess that's also true for real life), so here I go blindly without a safety-net into the great unknown (hopefully I don't bugger the entire fate of all involved...).
@Safetydummy there is only two places where there is music/sound in the game... the main menu opening and with the asteroid.

@Palanto Games and I had discussed injecting more into the game, even using our support money and buying memberships to music and sound effect places to begin the task of injecting those things into the game... but, while doing so, we discovered that in some crucial areas of the game, where the storyline is thickest, the music and sound effects ran so long it became annoying and would force people to skip through the text... keeping them from getting the information that they will need to make the critical judgements that they will need to make in future releases.

So there is nothing wrong with your system... ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
MORE ABOUT MUSIC AND SOUND EFFECTS...

Now that said about music and sound effects, we will be looking to add it to the side-arc story to test reception of such with our patrons.

I know for myself and my own gameplay, I usually turn the background music off in the games (and the sound effects if they are numerous and annoying)...

While I write, whether it is for a novel or the games that I work on (even my own), I always write to music... usually movie soundtracks or lyrics that fit the mood of the story and scene that I am writing...

For example... in a scene of my novel "Ebon Knights: Knight's Fall" one of the character's named Raven enters the thoughts of the main character, Brandon Knight and is guided through his memories by a glowing moth... the entire scene, which people say really stuck with them, was written to the song "Victim" from the anime "KURAU Phantom Memory".... which is this song:

(I invite those who have the novel and want to test it out to see how the story flows with that song to do so)

Anyhow, my point is, that once a scene like that is written by me, it is hard for me to imagine another (Royalty Free) song to accompany that scene because, as the writer, I know what song was used for that scene... I have an entire playlist of soundtrack music for each of my stories and writing, for my novel "Ebon Knights: Knight's Fall" just the vocal soundtrack used for the writing of that book is 52 songs ranging from "Ain't My Bitch" from Metallica to "Why Can't I Fall in Love" by Ivan Neville...

So, it is hard for me to imagine any other music for those scenes and seems like nails on a chalkboard to me when I hear other music in its place.

I think in the case of the side arc game and Book Two of Wicked Choices, things will be a bit easier for finding and selecting music and sound effects, as the game will be an "open sandbox" game and story... and not so heavy in drama and dialogue... there will still be some, but the story will flow based on the player's choices and less like a novel which
"Wicked Choices: Book One" has been...

Anyhow, there you have it... a better explanation and a glimpse inside of my creative flow. ;)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Ah, okay- thanks for letting me know, I honestly couldn't remember if there was music or SFX. I'm just relieved that there's nothing wrong with my game. :)

I understand about the walkthrough, but this seems to me like the type of game where you shouldn't need/want your hand held- you should make these decisions and stick to them (become the best Anti-Christ(?) that you can be...). :)

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
did you DL the whole game and the patch? or just the patch? back a couple pages it seemed many ran into the issue of grabbing just the patch. and take a look Palanto Games tutorial to cover the steps, then enjoy :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ah, okay- thanks for letting me know, I honestly couldn't remember if there was music or SFX. I'm just relieved that there's nothing wrong with my game. :)

I understand about the walkthrough, but this seems to me like the type of game where you shouldn't need/want your hand held- you should make these decisions and stick to them (become the best Anti-Christ(?) that you can be...). :)
Exactly!! :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Wow, I started the game, and right after the 4th image in the Prologue, "an exception has occurred". Tried to restart the game, ignore that error, but errors just kept piling up on each other, making the game unplayable. Sadly it is off to a bad start :/
@Wyrme is right, @Harbinger88, you are likely getting the error because you NEED BOTH the Full Download of v0.4.4.1 + the update v0.4.5.0 depending on your system you use (PC & Linux or the MAC)... as stated on the front page.

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
did you DL the whole game and the patch? or just the patch? back a couple pages it seemed many ran into the issue of grabbing just the patch. and take a look Palanto Games tutorial to cover the steps, then enjoy :)
Thank you, my friend! :D

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
It was my sincerest to hope to sit down and finish this game (up to the current release) in one sitting, but alas, commitments IRL are preventing this from happening. Although considering the length and scope of this game- I will have an opportunity and plenty of time to come back and revisit this later, I read something about 12 Chapters planned- so I have a feeling that I'll have much more to say after playing the other 7-8 Chapters in the future. :) For now, here are my thoughts/opinions so far... (Warning: I am a long-winded bastard). :p Keep in mind that I reserve this for things that inspire me or that I am deeply passionate about...

I absolutely Love this game!

This game really should just simply be called Wicked.- aside from the wicked choices you have to make, this game has a wicked story, wicked art, wicked renders, and wicked characters. There is so, so, so much to Love about this game.
This is an emotional, thought-provoking, engrossing, rich, intriguing, intelligent, beautifully imagined, well-written story- it is NOT like a lot lot of the other ones, where it's "Me Brother, Me Bang Sister Now, Sister is Whore" or however it's translated into/from Troglodyte. This games has a little bit of everything- I Love the fantasy/modern/with added sci-fi (not SyFy, I refuse) elements/setting that are infused into it and the way it's presented crosses over seamlessly. I, personally, rank this game right up there alongside Coceter Chronicles- and this is high praise indeed. IMHO These two games should be the benchmark that all other games are judged.

As weird as it sounds I love the BAD endings they are so detailed, illustrated, and realized- the Game Over takes you completely and pleasantly (well, or not- you DO have to go back and fix it) by surprise. It isn't simple and abrupt- it goes on for a while and then it's like, oh yeah, btw about 15-20 minutes ago- you probably should've done the other thing- dumb-ass. Absolutely brilliant!​

You cannot really have a fantastic story without equally fantastic art to accompany it (that would be like writing a symphony for kazoos) and this game delivers on that the front as well. The art is amazing- everything from the lighting, shading, colours, detail- you can tell that a lot of time an effort was spent on making sure the even the pictures are incorporated into and enhance the story telling. The palette chosen for the backgrounds and scenes, in Rakuen especially, is nothing short of breathtaking.

What what better complements an amazing story with beautiful artwork- an equally phenomenal cast of characters. (tbh, the story and art is so great- you could have just used stick figures for the rest of it, and it would've still worked. It probably wouldn't have been as enticing, but it would have been just as effective.) :) (or maybe created a new fetish?)
The characters are done wonderfully as well and only accentuate the story further- aside from being incredibly well-drawn, they are well-developed as well. Each of the characters possesses a unique and different personality- so that you can really tell them apart and not just by physical appearance. Each in there own way are struggling with something- some (if, not all) are conflicted, flawed, unsure, manipulative, etc.,; they are extremely fleshed out to their specific ambitions and motivations. They have their own individual defining emotional weight and depth.

The characters, aside from being incredibly well-developed are exceptionally well drawn.* The women are absolutely gorgeous! They are nice, realistic-looking, well-proportioned women- nothing is over exaggerated, like a lot of other games make them. They don't require wheelbarrows to heave around their massive bosom from point A to point B. They don't resemble other models that are used over and over again and they are pleasant to look at- and speaking of looking at them, they are all stunning. Here are the particular ones that I like and a little as to why (in no specific order);
  • Claire is the tantalizing, teasing, teenage temptress, is cute and while she isn't my favorite character- she is in the Top 5. There are some angles where she kinda resembles Jennifer Lawrence (I don't know if it was intentional, but it's really well done).
I have to say- wow, Claire's internal monologue during her "violation" is absolutely gut-wrenching- that poor thing, and the tears in her eyes make you feel so much worse for her, because she hasn't gone numb yet (I would have skipped over it, but the dialogue was just as moving as it was depressing). It was tragic and having to re-live it thrice was just unsettling and unpleasant, but (as the WT described) it did provide perspectives, plot points, and character motivations. Informative or not- it was still quite traumatic.

How can the mother blame the daughter for what happened- the father obviously forced himself on her, not the other way around? Is she that insecure and/or stupid? I have a feeling she was damaged goods before her marriage to Bill. It must run in the family- as her son can't fathom that the mother put Claire up to what she did- she even said (to his face) IF the MC had been into guys it would have been his legs in the air... Suffice it to say, I'm neither a fan of Janice nor William. Hopefully we get to cast them into Perdition, as our first act as the Anti-Christ...​
  • Princess Lynara is Queen Azera's daughter and has the "gift" (which is something to do with being able to sense the MC/Anti-Christ)- and she's a li'l cutie as well, but at the moment- she just seems to be a damsel in distress, the sweet and innocent (maybe not so innocent) kinda character and I'm sure her trip to our world will inevitably change, mold, and shape into a much more independent person- she will have a much larger role to play in this as it unfolds. She, too, looks like someone- and it's not the obvious Daenerys Targaryen, I just can't remember who it is at the moment...
  • Carina aside from being the Lynara's loyal handmaiden and sworn protector- you can tell that she cares a great deal for the Princess, possibly a great more than she should or is allowed by her station- but you can see the inner strength that she has, considering that she's had to keep her deep feelings for the Princess hidden away for all this time. You can tell that she's conflicted by years of servitude and being so close to Lynara and ultimately developing feelings for her- as she seems to be Lynara's only true friend. It also seems Lynara treated her well and with respect or she wouldn't actually have such strong feelings for her (it's actual love, not a master/slave type of love either) It's refreshing to see that Love returned to her mutually and not taken advantage of by the Princess. Plus she also looks like an Elven Milla Jovovich. Mmmmmm, Milla,mmmm
  • Citrine is the Queen's Oracle who is equally evil and adorable- if not for Syrina, I'd have my favorite There's just something alluring about a packing that much concentrated malice into such a cute, tiny, petite package.
  • Michelle is the MC's daughter and while we haven't seen too much of her yet- she's still cute and I wouldn't mind taking her to "pound town"- cause, y'know, you take dogs to the pound and she...nvm, I thought it was funny...
  • Lilith is Syrina's Mom and the Mother of All Demons, as well as Adam's first wife, if memory serves(?)- now there's a QDILF (QueenDemon I'd Love to, uh y'know) They did a really good job on her character and her daughter really does look like her. I have a feeling once we release her- she's going to get a whole lot more interesting...
Which brings us to the #1 Character in this game (and how can you not Love her?);
  • Syrina, ah sweet Syr- sorry, ahem *fanfare* Princess Syrina of the Kamadhatu and Daughter of the Demon Queen Lilith- she could tell me I was dying and wouldn't care. She is absolutely and utterly adorable! She's (currently) a Pixie sized Demon, imho the best of both worlds AND she's a redhead with blue eyes, to boot. I absolutely adore her (Sorry Belle, No, I still Love you too, yes, but I can Love both of you, yes- honest.) :) Sorry, Pixie jealousy is an ugly thing. I really wish that you could keep her this size, but she's already alluded to being able to enlarge to your size and camouflage certain aspects of her appearance. Such a shame. Anyway, she's going to be guiding the MC and helping him embrace who he is and who he will ultimately become- this is going to be good. AND her Love Nectar transports you to Hell, but every relationship has its problems, right?
    If there's a fetish for women with horns, wings, and tails- sign me up (with my luck I'd get a female flying monkey from the Wizard of Oz).
I really Loved the scene when the MC is sleeping with Syrina and holding her against his chest.. Awwww I want one. (Syrina, not MC- you bloody weirdos)

The rest of this is just more opining and a couple of questions- this game has such depth and so many layers- conspiracy theories could be made from it. ;)

This is just one instance that I found particularly interesting.
  • When you're trying to help Rihanna re-charge her energy so that she can teleport Lynara and Carina to our world- why would Carina get mad? (Yeah, I understand that she does Love Lynara and she's just coming to terms with these feelings- she did just have those flashbacks of bathing with the Princess and then fantasizing about her.) I get that she has this unrequited Love for Lynara, but it just seems like she fails to realize that there is a lost more at stake than just her feelings- oh no, the world's going to end, but why is the girl I secretly Love making out with her Aunt- I'm mad *pouts* I'll make her regret it when we get to the real world. It's understandable that there's more emotion between Carina and Lynara (than the estranged Aunt), but Rihanna and Lynara both have the "gift" wouldn't that would make them more powerful magickally? Maybe (though not written) ALL 3 could have escaped, maybe? While it does make more sense not to piss Carina off, as she's the one going with you- she is still Lynara's duty-bound, sworn protector- whatever decisions Lynara makes should have no bearing on Carina, her feelings, or her job of protecting the Princess. This just seemed a tad selfish on her part (which further exemplifies the writing in this game- she's flawed, conflicted, and even jealous)- despite her years of conditioning and training (probably).
Although, I'm curious, how did this help Rihanna- did she just transdermally absorb Love energy being that close in proximity to Lynara and Carina- I would think that she would have to make physical contact (read: "naughty time") with one of them for the transfer to be completed/effective.​

Ze Questions
  • (This may seem a tad nit-picky) Is there any particular reason that we're constantly reminded of Claire's age during their little tryst? We aren't reminded that Edith is 53. Was this a Patreon/Witchhunt countermeasure? They're why we can't have nice things.
  • The WT mentions stats +1 Lust -1 Lust and the like- is there any way or HUD to view these stats? I'd be curious, at the very least, to see these numbers.
  • Why was Bill working on something in the backyard that led to his death? Aren't they wealthy? Did sweet, broken Claire have a hand in it? it would be certainly justifiable.
  • How did Daryl Sr. become a vassal/keeper of the ring? When you come into possession of the ring and statue is that responsibility passed on to you? The MC said the ring was too big for his finger because Daryl Sr.'s hands were bigger than his- so he must have worn the ring at some point, but the fact that he couldn't animate Syrina meant that he wasn't the Anti-Christ (obviously, duh). Is it designed to be more of a test to find the "One". Is this why Daryl Sr. basically forced Terri to marry the MC (as she stated)? Did somebody already know who the MC was or at least have a sneaking suspicion? I'd be interested in this bit of the backstory.
  • How is Lynara supposed to lead an army? I like her an all, but she barely made it through the "adventure" in the jungle with Carina. Shouldn't she already have some type of military/combat training at her age? Is her trip to our world supposed to be her proving ground (you did say that some characters may not make it simply due to not being able to handle pressure...).?
  • Carina's said that her was mother executed for having sex with a human? Did she leave Rakuen? Was this when the Angelion were spreading their religious "influence"? Also, is Rakuen an island on Earth just hidden with a cloaking spell/device? (It could be magick- it could be tech.)

Not to backtrack, but another thing about your story that adds so much validity to it- IF you take the Bible at face value, then where is this "hands-on" God now (y'know that one that performed miracles, assigned monumental tasks, intervened/meddled with mankind- the smite-y one)? The Angelions manipulated people and events to further accomplish their goals going after the Demonothans (with Moses and Jesus)- and Syrina even said though they're present, their lack of influence means they aren't actively open or involved with your species any more. It's tantamount to being forsaken as a race. This would explain so much...

You also said ,".... all of which you can choose from and decide the type of person you'd be if you were that person's shoes..." What if the person I want to be leads to a "Game Over"? :) I suck at being the Anti-Christ?

I have said this before and I'll say it again- I really wish my current situation were much better than it is, because this is a game that I would consider it an honor to support and ASLPro3D deserve all the Love and support that they can get.

You can tell that a lot of preparation, imagination, thought, and Love went into the creation of this game and it shows.
Well done Team ASLPro3D! (If that's what y'all call yourself- I'm not sure if Palanto Games falls under your banner.) Regardless, well done-ALL of you!

*An extra special Thank you to ASLPro3D for refraining from "rocket wang"- a medical condition that a lot of MC's seem to suffer from in these games. A terrible, terrible affliction.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
(that would be like writing a symphony for kazoos)
With or without your permission(hopefully with) I am stealing that line, the visual of Mozart hunkered over his desk composing his greatest final piece "The Dancing of Kazoos in e#" nearly had me peeing.

As for some of your questions, many are keeping us hanging on purpose for @ASLPro3D is an evil tease. That or he has decided reveals make for good story tell or some other silly excuse(maybe a touch of both).
In particular, the family stuff (or much of it) will be touched upon when we meet Edith properly.
P.S. you are by far not alone in your love for our lil' FAP, Syrina maybe a princess in thier world but goddess in the hearts of many. Have fun!

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It was my sincerest to hope to sit down and finish this game (up to the current release) in one sitting, but alas, commitments IRL are preventing this from happening. Although considering the length and scope of this game- I will have an opportunity and plenty of time to come back and revisit this later, I read something about 12 Chapters planned- so I have a feeling that I'll have much more to say after playing the other 7-8 Chapters in the future. :) For now, here are my thoughts/opinions so far... (Warning: I am a long-winded bastard). :p Keep in mind that I reserve this for things that inspire me or that I am deeply passionate about...

I absolutely Love this game!

This game really should just simply be called Wicked.- aside from the wicked choices you have to make, this game has a wicked story, wicked art, wicked renders, and wicked characters. There is so, so, so much to Love about this game.
This is an emotional, thought-provoking, engrossing, rich, intriguing, intelligent, beautifully imagined, well-written story- it is NOT like a lot lot of the other ones, where it's "Me Brother, Me Bang Sister Now, Sister is Whore" or however it's translated into/from Troglodyte. This games has a little bit of everything- I Love the fantasy/modern/with added sci-fi (not SyFy, I refuse) elements/setting that are infused into it and the way it's presented crosses over seamlessly. I, personally, rank this game right up there alongside Coceter Chronicles- and this is high praise indeed. IMHO These two games should be the benchmark that all other games are judged.

As weird as it sounds I love the BAD endings they are so detailed, illustrated, and realized- the Game Over takes you completely and pleasantly (well, or not- you DO have to go back and fix it) by surprise. It isn't simple and abrupt- it goes on for a while and then it's like, oh yeah, btw about 15-20 minutes ago- you probably should've done the other thing- dumb-ass. Absolutely brilliant!​

You cannot really have a fantastic story without equally fantastic art to accompany it (that would be like writing a symphony for kazoos) and this game delivers on that the front as well. The art is amazing- everything from the lighting, shading, colours, detail- you can tell that a lot of time an effort was spent on making sure the even the pictures are incorporated into and enhance the story telling. The palette chosen for the backgrounds and scenes, in Rakuen especially, is nothing short of breathtaking.

What what better complements an amazing story with beautiful artwork- an equally phenomenal cast of characters. (tbh, the story and art is so great- you could have just used stick figures for the rest of it, and it would've still worked. It probably wouldn't have been as enticing, but it would have been just as effective.) :) (or maybe created a new fetish?)
The characters are done wonderfully as well and only accentuate the story further- aside from being incredibly well-drawn, they are well-developed as well. Each of the characters possesses a unique and different personality- so that you can really tell them apart and not just by physical appearance. Each in there own way are struggling with something- some (if, not all) are conflicted, flawed, unsure, manipulative, etc.,; they are extremely fleshed out to their specific ambitions and motivations. They have their own individual defining emotional weight and depth.

The characters, aside from being incredibly well-developed are exceptionally well drawn.* The women are absolutely gorgeous! They are nice, realistic-looking, well-proportioned women- nothing is over exaggerated, like a lot of other games make them. They don't require wheelbarrows to heave around their massive bosom from point A to point B. They don't resemble other models that are used over and over again and they are pleasant to look at- and speaking of looking at them, they are all stunning. Here are the particular ones that I like and a little as to why (in no specific order);
  • Claire is the tantalizing, teasing, teenage temptress, is cute and while she isn't my favorite character- she is in the Top 5. There are some angles where she kinda resembles Jennifer Lawrence (I don't know if it was intentional, but it's really well done).
I have to say- wow, Claire's internal monologue during her "violation" is absolutely gut-wrenching- that poor thing, and the tears in her eyes make you feel so much worse for her, because she hasn't gone numb yet (I would have skipped over it, but the dialogue was just as moving as it was depressing). It was tragic and having to re-live it thrice was just unsettling and unpleasant, but (as the WT described) it did provide perspectives, plot points, and character motivations. Informative or not- it was still quite traumatic.

How can the mother blame the daughter for what happened- the father obviously forced himself on her, not the other way around? Is she that insecure and/or stupid? I have a feeling she was damaged goods before her marriage to Bill. It must run in the family- as her son can't fathom that the mother put Claire up to what she did- she even said (to his face) IF the MC had been into guys it would have been his legs in the air... Suffice it to say, I'm neither a fan of Janice nor William. Hopefully we get to cast them into Perdition, as our first act as the Anti-Christ...​
  • Princess Lynara is Queen Azera's daughter and has the "gift" (which is something to do with being able to sense the MC/Anti-Christ)- and she's a li'l cutie as well, but at the moment- she just seems to be a damsel in distress, the sweet and innocent (maybe not so innocent) kinda character and I'm sure her trip to our world will inevitably change, mold, and shape into a much more independent person- she will have a much larger role to play in this as it unfolds. She, too, looks like someone- and it's not the obvious Daenerys Targaryen, I just can't remember who it is at the moment...
  • Carina aside from being the Lynara's loyal handmaiden and sworn protector- you can tell that she cares a great deal for the Princess, possibly a great more than she should or is allowed by her station- but you can see the inner strength that she has, considering that she's had to keep her deep feelings for the Princess hidden away for all this time. You can tell that she's conflicted by years of servitude and being so close to Lynara and ultimately developing feelings for her- as she seems to be Lynara's only true friend. It also seems Lynara treated her well and with respect or she wouldn't actually have such strong feelings for her (it's actual love, not a master/slave type of love either) It's refreshing to see that Love returned to her mutually and not taken advantage of by the Princess. Plus she also looks like an Elven Milla Jovovich. Mmmmmm, Milla,mmmm
  • Citrine is the Queen's Oracle who is equally evil and adorable- if not for Syrina, I'd have my favorite There's just something alluring about a packing that much concentrated malice into such a cute, tiny, petite package.
  • Michelle is the MC's daughter and while we haven't seen too much of her yet- she's still cute and I wouldn't mind taking her to "pound town"- cause, y'know, you take dogs to the pound and she...nvm, I thought it was funny...
  • Lilith is Syrina's Mom and the Mother of All Demons, as well as Adam's first wife, if memory serves(?)- now there's a QDILF (QueenDemon I'd Love to, uh y'know) They did a really good job on her character and her daughter really does look like her. I have a feeling once we release her- she's going to get a whole lot more interesting...
Which brings us to the #1 Character in this game (and how can you not Love her?);
  • Syrina, ah sweet Syr- sorry, ahem *fanfare* Princess Syrina of the Kamadhatu and Daughter of the Demon Queen Lilith- she could tell me I was dying and wouldn't care. She is absolutely and utterly adorable! She's (currently) a Pixie sized Demon, imho the best of both worlds AND she's a redhead with blue eyes, to boot. I absolutely adore her (Sorry Belle, No, I still Love you too, yes, but I can Love both of you, yes- honest.) :) Sorry, Pixie jealousy is an ugly thing. I really wish that you could keep her this size, but she's already alluded to being able to enlarge to your size and camouflage certain aspects of her appearance. Such a shame. Anyway, she's going to be guiding the MC and helping him embrace who he is and who he will ultimately become- this is going to be good. AND her Love Nectar transports you to Hell, but every relationship has its problems, right?
    If there's a fetish for women with horns, wings, and tails- sign me up (with my luck I'd get a female flying monkey from the Wizard of Oz).
I really Loved the scene when the MC is sleeping with Syrina and holding her against his chest.. Awwww I want one. (Syrina, not MC- you bloody weirdos)

The rest of this is just more opining and a couple of questions- this game has such depth and so many layers- conspiracy theories could be made from it. ;)

This is just one instance that I found particularly interesting.
  • When you're trying to help Rihanna re-charge her energy so that she can teleport Lynara and Carina to our world- why would Carina get mad? (Yeah, I understand that she does Love Lynara and she's just coming to terms with these feelings- she did just have those flashbacks of bathing with the Princess and then fantasizing about her.) I get that she has this unrequited Love for Lynara, but it just seems like she fails to realize that there is a lost more at stake than just her feelings- oh no, the world's going to end, but why is the girl I secretly Love making out with her Aunt- I'm mad *pouts* I'll make her regret it when we get to the real world. It's understandable that there's more emotion between Carina and Lynara (than the estranged Aunt), but Rihanna and Lynara both have the "gift" wouldn't that would make them more powerful magickally? Maybe (though not written) ALL 3 could have escaped, maybe? While it does make more sense not to piss Carina off, as she's the one going with you- she is still Lynara's duty-bound, sworn protector- whatever decisions Lynara makes should have no bearing on Carina, her feelings, or her job of protecting the Princess. This just seemed a tad selfish on her part (which further exemplifies the writing in this game- she's flawed, conflicted, and even jealous)- despite her years of conditioning and training (probably).
Although, I'm curious, how did this help Rihanna- did she just transdermally absorb Love energy being that close in proximity to Lynara and Carina- I would think that she would have to make physical contact (read: "naughty time") with one of them for the transfer to be completed/effective.​

Ze Questions
  • (This may seem a tad nit-picky) Is there any particular reason that we're constantly reminded of Claire's age during their little tryst? We aren't reminded that Edith is 53. Was this a Patreon/Witchhunt countermeasure? They're why we can't have nice things.
  • The WT mentions stats +1 Lust -1 Lust and the like- is there any way or HUD to view these stats? I'd be curious, at the very least, to see these numbers.
  • Why was Bill working on something in the backyard that led to his death? Aren't they wealthy? Did sweet, broken Claire have a hand in it? it would be certainly justifiable.
  • How did Daryl Sr. become a vassal/keeper of the ring? When you come into possession of the ring and statue is that responsibility passed on to you? The MC said the ring was too big for his finger because Daryl Sr.'s hands were bigger than his- so he must have worn the ring at some point, but the fact that he couldn't animate Syrina meant that he wasn't the Anti-Christ (obviously, duh). Is it designed to be more of a test to find the "One". Is this why Daryl Sr. basically forced Terri to marry the MC (as she stated)? Did somebody already know who the MC was or at least have a sneaking suspicion? I'd be interested in this bit of the backstory.
  • How is Lynara supposed to lead an army? I like her an all, but she barely made it through the "adventure" in the jungle with Carina. Shouldn't she already have some type of military/combat training at her age? Is her trip to our world supposed to be her proving ground (you did say that some characters may not make it simply due to not being able to handle pressure...).?
  • Carina's said that her was mother executed for having sex with a human? Did she leave Rakuen? Was this when the Angelion were spreading their religious "influence"? Also, is Rakuen an island on Earth just hidden with a cloaking spell/device? (It could be magick- it could be tech.)

Not to backtrack, but another thing about your story that adds so much validity to it- IF you take the Bible at face value, then where is this "hands-on" God now (y'know that one that performed miracles, assigned monumental tasks, intervened/meddled with mankind- the smite-y one)? The Angelions manipulated people and events to further accomplish their goals going after the Demonothans (with Moses and Jesus)- and Syrina even said though they're present, their lack of influence means they aren't actively open or involved with your species any more. It's tantamount to being forsaken as a race. This would explain so much...

You also said ,".... all of which you can choose from and decide the type of person you'd be if you were that person's shoes..." What if the person I want to be leads to a "Game Over"? :) I suck at being the Anti-Christ?

I have said this before and I'll say it again- I really wish my current situation were much better than it is, because this is a game that I would consider it an honor to support and ASLPro3D deserve all the Love and support that they can get.

You can tell that a lot of preparation, imagination, thought, and Love went into the creation of this game and it shows.
Well done Team ASLPro3D! (If that's what y'all call yourself- I'm not sure if Palanto Games falls under your banner.) Regardless, well done-ALL of you!

*An extra special Thank you to ASLPro3D for refraining from "rocket wang"- a medical condition that a lot of MC's seem to suffer from in these games. A terrible, terrible affliction.
It is a really great game and i love it, the game has some great characters i'm just hoping we get like 5 endings so everyone is happy with the outcome, i'm not looking forward to seeing one of the 5 or so characters i like dying.
I really do hope we get the chance to save them characters, i'm also waiting for a Demonothan to appear that is a love interest of the MC for some reason i want one in a harem they look sexy even with a dick.
I do like Syrina like you said she is freaking awesome as a pixie but i do want her to get bigger who knows maybe she can grow and shrink on her own.
I do think though we are gonna get the chance to save people we like through the right choices, this may be another game i have to play through 2 or more times and i have no issue doing that if i screw up and get someone killed.

This is so far a 5 star game and one of my favorites i hope it stays that way please don't kill the ones i like. ^_^

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
It is a really great game and i love it, the game has some great characters i'm just hoping we get like 5 endings so everyone is happy with the outcome, i'm not looking forward to seeing one of the 5 or so characters i like dying.
I really do hope we get the chance to save them characters, i'm also waiting for a Demonothan to appear that is a love interest of the MC for some reason i want one in a harem they look sexy even with a dick.
I do like Syrina like you said she is freaking awesome as a pixie but i do want her to get bigger who knows maybe she can grow and shrink on her own.
I do think though we are gonna get the chance to save people we like through the right choices, this may be another game i have to play through 2 or more times and i have no issue doing that if i screw up and get someone killed.

This is so far a 5 star game and one of my favorites i hope it stays that way please don't kill the ones i like. ^_^
Da Boss (ASLPro3D, duh) has stated that if enough power is fed to Syrina she can get back to human size. In fact, it may have been mentioned in the initial dialogue with her(could be wrong, will check later). As to the angst of our friends being picked off, I would say that other than those that just can't mix for whatever reason(idealogy/personality) where we would have to do something the other despised thoroughly(forcing them to run). We will get to keep atleast as allies/friends(w/benefits?). My theory from having seen his twisted grey matter at work, but I am but a fellow pilgrim on this sojourn to find my happy ending. I almost put in "find world peace" but reminded me of the bumper sticker from days gone by "Visualize Whirled Peas" and had to edit quickly. Since I am on a tangent(again), best bumper sticker ever "Eschew Obfuscation" :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Holy, oh my god, @Safetydummy!! That review... holy moly!! Thank you so much for the kind praises, thank you, thank you, thank you!! I wonder if you can paste that to the review section, as well, as it is too AWESOME to get buried!!!

Ze Answers... (what I can tell you).

1. Absolutely right, was done to keep Patreon from thinking I was creating a game with underaged characters at first... they were on a mission to abolish a good chunk of the games out there and since my girls don't have watermelon breasts, didn't want them to think that it was a child... fortunately, they did check my game out (after Claire's rape scene), gave me thumbs up and told me that was really intense... so no more overly stating ages. ;)
  2. No, there is currently no means in which to track your progress in those areas... there will be in the side arc and Book Two, but in Book One... you are going to have to go by your gut... and character's responses (much like in real life)... god, wouldn't it be nice if everyone had a Stat HUD that you could check?? Would make things so much easier (my ex-wife would still be a bitch in the negatives... don't need a HUD for her to know that! LOL)
  3. The explanation about Bill will be Chapter 6... when the MC goes to find out what Janice wanted to talk with him about.
  4. The explanation about the Crawford Family, the statue and ring that be Chapter 5 part 1, next month's release. ;) What isn't answered in that, I will revisit with you about later... ;)
  5. Lynara was a room kept girl... kept away from others, sort of an "out of sight, out of mind" child, as you can probably guess as to the reason why she was treated that way by now. So no formal training and though she is a princess, I can promise you that Azera has NO PLANS of giving her the throne... ever. Lynara was kept because Queen Azera knew that the girl had powers and is part of the prophesy that was never shared with humans... but that is all I will say on it for now. As for leading an army, she... like the MC... is going to have to learn about her powers... and how to control them. ;)
  6. Carina's mother is like many of the Angel's (or Angelions) of the Old Testament who "descended from heaven" to "lay with man"... the result of that union was Carina and was put to death for it... the child (Carina) would've been as well; but Azera, not wanting to Lynara to have friends or even play much of a role of a mother, gave Carina to Lynara to be her playmate and living doll... to keep the kid occupied and out of her hair.
  7. Yes, @Palanto Games is under the banner of ASLPro3D (which stands for: Art Simulates Life Productions 3D)... my name, is Jack, just for the record. ;) So now you can say you know Jack! LOL
Hope that helps answer some of the questions... and again, thank you so much for the very kind and gracious review!!! :happyblush:happyblush

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
With or without your permission(hopefully with) I am stealing that line, the visual of Mozart hunkered over his desk composing his greatest final piece "The Dancing of Kazoos in e#" nearly had me peeing.
Yeah that part had me giggling, your "The Dancing of Kazoos in E Sharp" had me outwardly busting a gut and had the wife asking: "What? What? What's so funny?" LOL

As for some of your questions, many are keeping us hanging on purpose for @ASLPro3D is an evil tease.
I AM NOT!!!

Well... maybe I am... a little bit. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe Carina sings it for her Princess!
Heh... personally, I prefer "This Will be the Day" from RWBY!!
Even have a scene for the game in mind to use that song for in writing it...

Yeah, I am a Team RWBY and Rooster Teeth fan!

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Heh... personally, I prefer "This Will be the Day" from RWBY!!
Even have a scene for the game in mind to use that song for in writing it...

Yeah, I am a Team RWBY and Rooster Teeth fan!
You mean that song for Carina? Are you giving a hint that she is about to turn into a warrior?

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Da Boss (ASLPro3D, duh) has stated that if enough power is fed to Syrina she can get back to human size. In fact, it may have been mentioned in the initial dialogue with her(could be wrong, will check later). As to the angst of our friends being picked off, I would say that other than those that just can't mix for whatever reason(idealogy/personality) where we would have to do something the other despised thoroughly(forcing them to run). We will get to keep atleast as allies/friends(w/benefits?). My theory from having seen his twisted grey matter at work, but I am but a fellow pilgrim on this sojourn to find my happy ending. I almost put in "find world peace" but reminded me of the bumper sticker from days gone by "Visualize Whirled Peas" and had to edit quickly. Since I am on a tangent(again), best bumper sticker ever "Eschew Obfuscation" :p
I will state that I had never counted on Syrina being in her miniature form to be so endearing with players (dare I say, fans?)... it was always my intent to provide her with her full size in which players could actually... ahem... interact with her.

But thinking on it for the past couple of months, I think I am going to do it where... in order to conserve power and energy, she may tend to slip into a small form for a while as well (sort of being the devil on the shoulder whispering)... only going full sized during specific events.

For everyone... in regard to the war and the loss of characters in the game...

Being ex-military and having had to serve in action, I can tell you... there are NO WINNERS in war. Not everyone whose boots hit foreign soil comes back home the same as when they left; or breathing (like some of my squad mates).

It isn't fun; enjoyable; a good time with your buddies... or like playing Call of Duty.

Having seen, first hand, the blood soaked sands of Kuwait on the Iraqi borders... and watching the blood seep into the sand, feel someone trying to stick my insides back into me after a TOW missile incident on Hell's Highway, I can tell you with all certainty... war may be necessary, but it is not pleasant, nor is it good...

I pride myself greatly on trying to make the characters and the situations in the game as real as possible, sure the circumstances may be fantasy or outrageous... but the characters, their actions, their personalities, I try to keep them real...

...war changes a person... the loss of friends and loved ones, likewise... it molds and shapes us, changes us and our viewpoints... it can make or break us... and not everyone comes back.

The same can be said of this game... if I was to use an example of the sort of games that inspired me most to want to try my hand at using my own stories as a game, one shining example of that would be the games produced by the Japanese game company: KEY (Clannad, Kanon, Air, etc.)... when the love of your life, that you build a relationship with in a game asks if she can finally "cross the finish line"... it changes you and sticks with you forever.

That is how I want my game to be... one that will stick with you forever and be memorable.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes