Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
First of, my apologies if this has already been asked before....went through a few pages but was too lazy to go through the rest...love the game...i had last stopped at the end of episode 3...wanted all the parts of 0.4 to be released before starting the game again and playing them in one go (which hasnt been easy, as i have been sorely tempted every time a new release occurs).....neway nees to download the game from scratch (deleted the older versions)...from what i understood from the first page 0.4.1 is the base download, followed by patches for 4.2,4.3,4.4,4.5.....i could only find links for 0.4.1 and the 4.5 patch...how do i get 4.2,4.3 &4.4.....is it included in one of the other links???please clarify...Thanx in advance....!!
Main DL 4.1 plus one patch (4.5) should work.

The 4.5 patch includes all previous updates.

Not quite ;D
Sorry it's such a mess, I added a number for the chapters which made it all a little bulky in the versioning :)

You're not talking about 0.4.1 but about 0.4.4.1 <-- 0 finished game, chapter 4, part 4 patch 1

To clarify it (please click below on "Click to expand"):
First download one of the top versions, the original posted by ASLPro3D were the mega.nz links at the top right beside (REQUIRED .......): -here-

Then unpack it, after that download one of the second versions, unpack it in the same folder you unpacked the other zip file in. It asks you to overwrite some files, please do so. If it doesn't ask, you extracted the files at the wrong place, please click on "Installation Tutorial" down below ;)

FIRST, one of these (Maybe you see the "Required" part now? ;) ) :

Down below are the original mega links
Download 0.4.4.1 Full HD Version. (REQUIRED for patch updates to work): -
Mirrors PC: -
Mirrors Mac: -

Second, one of these:

MONTHLY PATCH UPDATES:
(REQUIRES Download 0.4.4.1 Full HD Version to work, please refer to " " Spoiler Tab to patch game correctly)

May's Wicked Choices 0.4.5.0: -
p.S.: It's also the last time I explain it, it's written right at the front page what is required for what, just a little reading would spare me from posting gigantic messages like this after a 12h nightshift ;) Thanks.

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
Not quite ;D
Sorry it's such a mess, I added a number for the chapters which made it all a little bulky in the versioning :)

You're not talking about 0.4.1 but about 0.4.4.1 <-- 0 finished game, chapter 4, part 4 patch 1

To clarify it (please click below on "Click to expand"):
First download one of the top versions, the original posted by ASLPro3D were the mega.nz links at the top right beside (REQUIRED .......): -here-

Then unpack it, after that download one of the second versions, unpack it in the same folder you unpacked the other zip file in. It asks you to overwrite some files, please do so. If it doesn't ask, you extracted the files at the wrong place, please click on "Installation Tutorial" down below ;)

p.S.: It's also the last time I explain it, it's written right at the front page what is required for what, just a little reading would spare me from posting gigantic messages like this after a 12h nightshift ;) Thanks.

Thnx...sorry about the confusion...

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
shit (sorry), I double checked that the link wouldn't change... but it seems like moving it into a "Collection" and "Channel" did something unexpected X_x

password: aslpro3d

hmmmm double checked again, the video in the OP works fine for me X_x

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
You're welcome ;) Hope it helps :)
If you're uncertain which versions you need to download:
v0.4.4.1 is the base version you need to download and extract first
then v0.4.5.0 ;)
Everything else is explained in the video (didn't add subtitles yet so you need to turn up your volume)

Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Hi,

from what i read till now, this game seems really good.
I just have a question about that Rape tag (sorry if already asked).
Is this a NTR Rape ?

edit : I'm asking that because even if i don't really like rape, i can handle it, but curiously, NTR, i just can't, so melting Rape AND NTR would be too much for me, especially if it's well written as it seems to be here considering the amount of people pissed by the event.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hi,

from what i read till now, this game seems really good.
I just have a question about that Rape tag (sorry if already asked).
Is this a NTR Rape ?

edit : I'm asking that because even if i don't really like rape, i can handle it, but curiously, NTR, i just can't, so melting Rape AND NTR would be too much for me, especially if it's well written as it seems to be here considering the amount of people pissed by the event.
Hmmmm hard to answer, but if you see it as NTR only if the MC is there too, then definitely no.
If it's NTR for you if it's a girl you could have a romantic relationship later on (or already have/had), then yes.

It's not as simple as that... the rape isn't shown as anything to fap on so it's not a "kink" rape but really just what it is, a horrible bad experience for the victim. It's shown in three different perspectives to show what's going on inside the three people involved in the scene....

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
If it's NTR for you if it's a girl you could have a romantic relationship later on (or already have/had), then yes.
For me, it's NTR if i have a relationship with the girl at the moment of the scene.
If it's a future relationship, i don't consider it as NTR (because i could imagine a girl being raped, and because of that, it could bring MC to get closer to the girl and start a relationship after that, but if the rape happens to MY girl, that's totally different, and that, even if MC doesn't witness it)

Edit : So just to be sure, actual relationship or future one ?

Edit 2 : Sometimes, a "suggested" rape (so no fap or else) is worse than an explicit one, that's why it's important for me to know.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
For me, it's NTR if i have a relationship with the girl at the moment of the scene.
If it's a future relationship, i don't consider it as NTR (because i could imagine a girl being raped, and because of that, it could bring MC to get closer to the girl and start a relationship after that, but if the rape happens to MY girl, that's totally different, and that, even if MC doesn't witness it)

Edit 2 : Sometimes, a "suggested" rape (so no fap or else) is worse than an explicit one, that's why it's important for me to know.
Well that's a little complicated without spoilering it so to make it short and simple, it's ntr in your definition of it then.
It's not quite as simple as that but well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

The MC is not present during the rape... he is unaware that it happened until later in the story and, as the MC, you will address the situation and handle it.

I, personally, don't consider it an NTR event, which is why NTR isn't listed in the many tags for the game.

The rape, however, is difficult for a lot of people to handle (as it was intended to be), as @Palanto Games has stated, this is not one of those rape scenes that the victim slowly begins to enjoy it and that people seem to take pleasure fapping to... this is a realistic rape that is not good, not enjoyable and can be hard to witness.

The relationship that the MC has with the victim is a familial one (it is the niece) and someone that he committed adultery with... in the future, the MC can decide whether or not to pursue a continued sexual relationship with her or not.

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Alright, i understand now.
Well, i agree with ASLPro3D, that's not NTR (not pure to be precise) in my opinion. I'll try it as soon as it is downloaded :)
The rape, however, is difficult for a lot of people to handle (as it was intended to be), as @Palanto Games has stated, this is not one of those rape scenes that the victim slowly begins to enjoy it and that people seem to take pleasure fapping to... this is a realistic rape that is not good, not enjoyable and can be hard to witness.
In fact it find it better that way. If a rape is used on plot purpose, i find it unrealistic to make the victim enjoying (often really fast btw) it. I'll make my opinion anyway.

Thanks to both you for your answer :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Alright, i understand now.
Well, i agree with ASLPro3D, that's not NTR (not pure to be precise) in my opinion. I'll try it as soon as it is downloaded :)

In fact it find it better that way. If a rape is used on plot purpose, i find it unrealistic to make the victim enjoying (often really fast btw) it. I'll make my opinion anyway.

Thanks to both you for your answer :)
No worries, be interested to hear your thoughts when you've completed it... but, yes, the rape scene is definitely a plot device. ;)

Reactions: Palanto

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Well, i reached it and looked at the scene with the three different point of view, and i have to say that it is a really great idea (never seen that anywhere else).
Seeing the scene from the perspective of the rapists and the victim really gives good explanations about what's going on, what each one feels and why it's happening.
Also, personally, i'm not that mad about what happened as the scene happens soon enough in the game to prevent us from being really attached (so no NTR) to Claire. Yeah, there is the prologue event, but imo, that's not enough.

On the first impressions of the game, the artwork is really amazing (and for a change, no girls with big boobs and perfect bubble ass, here, we have more natural shaped girls, that's a good point i think).
The writting is amazing too ofc, we see that time have been spent to think about each detail.
The only thing that's quite difficult for me is the fact that sex scenes are described with writting and some images instead of a little animation. I read why there will not be any animations (and i understand that choice), but i have to admit that even if the scenes are really well described, i have some difficulties to imagine the action (but i think it depends on people).

Anyway, i'll finish this good game before friday, to be ready for the next release :) keep up the good work !

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Damn, next Friday never comes.
As a gamer, I can completely understand!! Man, I can't already wait till next year to get my hands on Cyberpunk 2077... I think I am going to take a vacation when that game comes out.

Personally, however, I could use the days to slow down even more!! I have so much goodness to deliver next month that I could use the extra time. ;)

Tis why we shan't do things tomorrow, for it shall never come. :p
Tomorrow never comes; We're living for TONIGHT!!

soon, very soon ;)
Too soon, too soon!! :D

Reactions: UncleVT and Palanto
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes