U

User_32285

Nah he didn't even had to do changes in the script file, it was just because of using unren, since the old version had "if bla bla then jump chapter_five_part01_start written in it, but with the update to ch5p1 I changed the jump and the label itself to not have _start in it. Then his (even if unchanged) old .rpy files did overwrite my changes with the one he had in the old files... grmpf :D Like I said, whatever :D
You meant no harm and just tried to help and I was an ass and got angry for that... sorry about that.

p.S.: I think most users just unren it for the images ;) Not for the code :D
For images I just use rpatool, and decrypt all of them to a dir of my choosing. no problems.

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
it might be an unconventional concept, but i actually play the games, to see the images :WutFace:
I mean, I could understand wanting to strip a game of its images for the 'good stuff', spank material and such... but our game has so much blah, blah, blah in it, of close-up on MC looking lost, close-up on Mother-in-law looking at MC brow arched... back to close-up of MC looking at Syrina... still lost... wash, rinse, repeat.... kind of makes it useless to strip our game, I think.

Reactions: Palanto
U

User_10739

Hmmm, alright, like the66 said, the savegame is completely borked, it saved almost everything except for the most important variables... I can't imagine how that is even possible but that's what it is... for one, I'd really like to see your /game/saves/persistent <--- file so I could check which labels you've seen (sadly they are persistent so if you had more than one playthrough and saw all the labels I still can't do much with it) and the other if that doesn't help would be for you to answer me some short questions:

Did you sleep with claire in the kitchen, or did she semi rape you on the couch? :D
Did you meet Tanya and Citrine in the jungle in chapter 1 (Where the troglodytes attack them and so on) while playing Lynara?
Did you dominate syrina in chapter 3. And did you go to yomi no kuni? Or did you surrender to her attitude?
Was Carina Happy, neutral or jealous at the end of chapter 4 part 1? (Check the walkthrough, was it ending a, b or c? )
and since your first savegame was at the beginning of chapter 4 part 5 and the second was somewhere close to the beginning I'd say we'll start your savegame from the beginning of chapter 4 part 5.
Don't worry about it, I started again and leaned heavily on the skip button.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I'm looking forward to more of this game but at the same time i'm worried since i have depression and am not looking towards the bad stuff about to happen in this game. One of my other favorite games just pulled a dark heart wrenching move.
In fact 3 of my top games on this site have some dark stuff so why do i love them? oh because they have great art and stories.
So i have to say A+ for having a really great story so far this story is imo better than 99% of every movie and game ever made.
It's right up there with Xenogears, The Last of US an Life is Strange.
Himouto! Umaru-chan lol0.gif

U

User_32285

I'm looking forward to more of this game but at the same time i'm worried since i have depression and am not looking towards the bad stuff about to happen in this game. One of my other favorite games just pulled a dark heart wrenching move.
In fact 3 of my top games on this site have some dark stuff so why do i love them? oh because they have great art and stories.
View attachment 117391
Surrender to the pain!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Edith_Rites06.png

Update and news about Wicked Choices v0.5.2.0

(edited some from my post for the Patrons on Patreon)

It is official, I will be heading out to Chicago for work after my CT Scan, Thursday morning and will be staying over there till after the event on Friday (will likely be returning home very late Friday night/very early Saturday morning).

When I do return, I will get back to cranking on July’s release for everyone!!

For the $30 & $20 Patrons, Wicked Choices v0.5.2.0 is going to be late… I am sorry, to our friends from here that support us there, but there is nothing I can do to prevent this… I am a little over 50% finished with it and I perhaps added way too many options for players to do in this release episode… BUT, unlike Lynara who has so many sex scenes, that it really the first time that the MC gets some REAL ACTION (finally)!!!

So, I wanted to provide all of you with options about how you wanted to go about it… who you might want to include in the fun with you, or if you wanted to turn it into a steamy scene full of naked, sweaty bodies coiling around each other that you could do that too!

Even Syrina will join in the fun if you choose a certain way!!! ;)

Because of this, my other work and preparation to see if the polyps and lump on the left kidney metastasized since January/February… I am DEFINITELY going to be late in the release… but, regardless of the outcome, I won’t quit working and will continue, as I am sure that you all want to see how this story ends… and I have many more stories that I want to share with all of you!!

With that said, if some of you want to pause your pledge to us, I will understand… we are looking at a release date of the first or second week of July for the game, then I will quickly shift gears and finish up the release for August which will be the last release for “Wicked Choices: Book One” giving all of you the opportunity to finally get your revenge on Janice and William for what happened to Claire!!!

Once that is finished, it will be time to see the effects of William’s punishment, as you make his life miserable… or mind altering as possible, before returning to “Wicked Choices: Book Two”.

Thank you, EVERYONE, for all of the messages of support, the prayers that you’ve sent to us and your dedication to us and this project. I’ve been blessed to have you in our lives and I can’t really thank you enough!!

With love and friendship,

~Jack (aka ASLPro3D)

For those curious about what I will be doing in Chicago, you will likely be able to see me on FS1 (Fox Sports One) Friday Night @ 8pm Eastern time. Just look for the doofy looking guy, wearing a black leather cowboy hat sitting on top of "Stop Bullying 03" Pit Box... that will be me.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So i have to say A+ for having a really great story so far this story is imo better than 99% of every movie and game ever made.
It's right up there with Xenogears, The Last of US an Life is Strange.
View attachment 117391
UMARU-CHAN!!!
That episode was awesome... bath salts!!!!

Reactions: Catwashere

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
For those curious about what I will be doing in Chicago, you will likely be able to see me on FS1 (Fox Sports One) Friday Night @ 8pm Eastern time. Just look for the doofy looking guy, wearing a black leather cowboy hat sitting on top of "Stop Bullying 03" Pit Box... that will be me.
Oh I'll try to see that, hope find the trasmition.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
View attachment 117532

Update and news about Wicked Choices v0.5.2.0

(edited some from my post for the Patrons on Patreon)

It is official, I will be heading out to Chicago for work after my CT Scan, Thursday morning and will be staying over there till after the event on Friday (will likely be returning home very late Friday night/very early Saturday morning).

When I do return, I will get back to cranking on July’s release for everyone!!

For the $30 & $20 Patrons, Wicked Choices v0.5.2.0 is going to be late… I am sorry, to our friends from here that support us there, but there is nothing I can do to prevent this… I am a little over 50% finished with it and I perhaps added way too many options for players to do in this release episode… BUT, unlike Lynara who has so many sex scenes, that it really the first time that the MC gets some REAL ACTION (finally)!!!

So, I wanted to provide all of you with options about how you wanted to go about it… who you might want to include in the fun with you, or if you wanted to turn it into a steamy scene full of naked, sweaty bodies coiling around each other that you could do that too!

Even Syrina will join in the fun if you choose a certain way!!! ;)

Because of this, my other work and preparation to see if the polyps and lump on the left kidney metastasized since January/February… I am DEFINITELY going to be late in the release… but, regardless of the outcome, I won’t quit working and will continue, as I am sure that you all want to see how this story ends… and I have many more stories that I want to share with all of you!!

With that said, if some of you want to pause your pledge to us, I will understand… we are looking at a release date of the first or second week of July for the game, then I will quickly shift gears and finish up the release for August which will be the last release for “Wicked Choices: Book One” giving all of you the opportunity to finally get your revenge on Janice and William for what happened to Claire!!!

Once that is finished, it will be time to see the effects of William’s punishment, as you make his life miserable… or mind altering as possible, before returning to “Wicked Choices: Book Two”.

Thank you, EVERYONE, for all of the messages of support, the prayers that you’ve sent to us and your dedication to us and this project. I’ve been blessed to have you in our lives and I can’t really thank you enough!!

With love and friendship,

~Jack (aka ASLPro3D)

Good luck with everything!
I'm glad we get choices though i'm hoping we get one with refusing to touch the step niece since she is drugged!
I'm no fan of Bill Cosby now so i'd prefer her not to be drugged!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Good luck with everything!
I'm glad we get choices though i'm hoping we get one with refusing to touch the step niece since she is drugged!
I'm no fan of Bill Cosby now so i'd prefer her not to be drugged!
tenor.gif

She won't be sedated when the ritual starts... so, you don't have to worry.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes