Vrdr

Jun 30, 2018
Thank you, @Vrdr! It is most certainly uncomfortable, but not too terribly painful yet... more like a hard pinch in the back right now and thankfully no vomiting yet.... but it sure let's me know that it is there, that's for sure!! Thankfully, this one is smaller than the other one... the other one was between 7 and 8mm in size and had to be surgically removed... that one, Jesus, I thought I was going to die... or at least find myself puking my insides out.
I know that puking the guts out all too well! Mine was a dull ached low on the left front, but even a sip of water produced nausea and vomiting way out of proportion. That was really the only reason I went to the ER. The pain was initially tolerable. But it also spiked BP to the point I had blood vessels in the eye rupture. And 4 days to pass the stone 'naturally'! Best wishes and take care @ASLPro3D !

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I know that puking the guts out all too well! Mine was a dull ached low on the left front, but even a sip of water produced nausea and vomiting way out of proportion. That was really the only reason I went to the ER. The pain was initially tolerable. But it also spiked BP to the point I had blood vessels in the eye rupture. And 4 days to pass the stone 'naturally'! Best wishes and take care @ASLPro3D !
Holy crap, even blew the blood vessels in your eyes!?!? Yeah, thankfully that didn't happen to me... just an ungodly amount of pain and the inability to stop from vomiting with the one I had in November. Thankfully, the 5mm one I have hasn't dropped yet, it is still in the mid-pol (whatever the hell that is) of the kidney, so they want to shock it with sound and break it up so I don't have to have to wait for it to drop... go through all of the pain and vomiting again and have surgery.

Reactions: Palanto

Vrdr

Jun 30, 2018
Holy crap, even blew the blood vessels in your eyes!?!? Yeah, thankfully that didn't happen to me... just an ungodly amount of pain and the inability to stop from vomiting with the one I had in November. Thankfully, the 5mm one I have hasn't dropped yet, it is still in the mid-pol (whatever the hell that is) of the kidney, so they want to shock it with sound and break it up so I don't have to have to wait for it to drop... go through all of the pain and vomiting again and have surgery.
Yep, blood pressure was way high until the morphine kicked in. Sounds like you have the path forward laid out. Get it taken care of! Best of luck. I look forward to reading that you are feeling better!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yep, blood pressure was way high until the morphine kicked in. Sounds like you have the path forward laid out. Get it taken care of! Best of luck. I look forward to reading that you are feeling better!
Thank you, my friend! Will certainly let everyone know!

Reactions: Palanto and Vrdr

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Thank you, my friend! Will certainly let everyone know!
According to my last medical my blood pressure was so low I was used as a bit of an exhibit by the consultant for the junior Doctors. With blood pressure so low they joked I should be dead. I had the last laugh though, I told them I was a vampire and I hadn't fed for months. They wouldn't operate until they had raised it a bit. I needed a bone graft for a bone that wouldn't heal after a break. I hate hospitals but who doesn't, humor was my one way of not going nuts.

padder

May 5, 2018
Can someone tell me if futa content can be avoided easily? And if you can play only as the male protagonist? - Or does the female protagonist play a heavy part? (I dont like playing females nor do I enjoy futa.) Game seems cool though?

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Can someone tell me if futa content can be avoided easily? And if you can play only as the male protagonist? - Or does the female protagonist play a heavy part? (I dont like playing females nor do I enjoy futa.) Game seems cool though?
Both protags are required for the story. I, for one, have seldom(as in neverish) played female characters, but everything else(including learning about her) has made this the one I do/will play as a lady.
On your next point, there has been one known futa sighting(read as scene), and the scene was done in such a way that it would was not obvious. There are others in the game, you will choose your friends, enemies(well some will choose for you :p ) and lovers. Jack has a hell of a way with words, and depth to this world. Well worth the ride(I think, I just quoted Siskel & Ebert *shudder*)

@ASLPro3D has covered much of this in earlier posts, and will have spackle over the flaws in my answers. I would say though that the split( if I remember ) MC will become less especially when the two finally meet.
OK, back to my stupor as I main stream caffeine.

padder

May 5, 2018
Both protags are required for the story. I, for one, have seldom(as in neverish) played female characters, but everything else(including learning about her) has made this the one I do/will play as a lady.
On your next point, there has been one known futa sighting(read as scene), and the scene was done in such a way that it would was not obvious. There are others in the game, you will choose your friends, enemies(well some will choose for you :p ) and lovers. Jack has a hell of a way with words, and depth to this world. Well worth the ride(I think, I just quoted Siskel & Ebert *shudder*)

@ASLPro3D has covered much of this in earlier posts, and will have spackle over the flaws in my answers. I would say though that the split( if I remember ) MC will become less especially when the two finally meet.
Sold! Thank you very much, i'll give it a try.

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
thAH6LWIL7.jpg

GREAT NEWS: Wicked Choices v0.5.2.0 Update!! (July 25, 2018)
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

I am pleased to report that all of this month’s artwork and writing for “Wicked Choices v0.5.2.0” is DONE and has been sent to Palanto to begin all of the grammar checking and importing into the game’s framework, so it will be in all of your hands soon!!!

While I don’t have the final tally for all of you yet (won’t have that for you till Palanto plugs it all into the game’s framework), I can tell you THIS… this is the BIGGEST release we’ve ever done!!

It is a DOUBLE SIZED release, with plenty of options of how you want to proceed in the sexual ritual to “power up” Syrina and your character… this was a crap-ton of work, but I think you will see that is was very much WORTH IT!!

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, thank you SO MUCH for your kind patience in awaiting this release and for my tardiness of getting it out to all of you!

I can’t thank you all for all of the support and patience that you’ve shown us, particularly in regard to my ongoing medical bull-crap that I just wish I was over having to do… it has been exhausting, to be perfectly blunt.

Thanks to you, I have a month to get a little rest and not overwork myself as much on getting the final chapter (Chapter 6) of “Wicked Choices” done, which is good, because I have been having a difficult time getting used to the new medication (Mesnex) that I was given at my last doctor’s appointment on July 17th to take with my Flomax, in order to try to reduce the bleeding of my bladder.

While it is normally taken by those who are already undergoing Chemo, the urologist is hoping this will limit the bleeding some and prepare me in the event that I do need to undergo Chemo… but man, this stuff makes me super dizzy, nauseas and tired easily… so a few days rest is going to be super nice right now.

My next appointment with him is on August 13th and I will undergo having a scope shoved in through my man parts so he can get a better look at the thickening walls and determine if the bleeding is cancer related, ulcer related or from my enlarged prostate just putting pressure on the bladder and bladder walls.

DO NOT WORRY… any surgery, if required, won’t be done till after I’ve released the final chapter of “Wicked Choices”… so, no worries about that!

Again, thank you so much for all of your support, for sticking around, for listening to me whine and moan about my health… I just wanted to be up front with all of you, because we really believe that it is VERY IMPORTANT to be communicative with all of you… rather than leave you all wondering where a release is and not hearing from us (hate it when that happens with other creators)!

I or @Palanto will let you know soon as possible to the ETA of the release and the current status of it and size of it and thank you so much again!!

Truly yours,
~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
According to my last medical my blood pressure was so low I was used as a bit of an exhibit by the consultant for the junior Doctors. With blood pressure so low they joked I should be dead. I had the last laugh though, I told them I was a vampire and I hadn't fed for months. They wouldn't operate until they had raised it a bit. I needed a bone graft for a bone that wouldn't heal after a break. I hate hospitals but who doesn't, humor was my one way of not going nuts.
Yeah, trying to keep myself in a positive frame of mind as possible, insanity is the only thing that is keeping me from slipping into a huge funk! LOL

Glad to hear you're not dead!
notdeadyet.gif

At least during surgery you were able to replenish your need for plasma! ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sold! Thank you very much, i'll give it a try.
As my good friend @Wyrme has stated, the futa content is very minimal and avoidable if you wish to and it isn't your character having interaction with them... also, it was important (you will see as you play) to have the female protagonist in the story to give you the full scope of the world that you have been thrown into... I'd like to think I did it well enough that those who don't like playing female characters can do so without much annoyance and frustration.

In the Second Book of Wicked Choices, players will have a choice of who they want to play, each route will be separate from each other, and though the interactions and some scenes will crossover from time to time in the story, it will always be told in the perspective of the character you choose to play... and, if you so desire it, you can finish that current release and restart and play as the other character to get their perspective and events if you desire it as well.

Hope you like the game and thank you for considering giving it a shot!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

Thank you so much for covering me and your kind words, my friend!! You've been a HUGE help to us, @Wyrme and I appreciate it bud!!

Reactions: Wyrme and Palanto

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
While it is normally taken by those who are already undergoing Chemo, the urologist is hoping this will limit the bleeding some and prepare me in the event that I do need to undergo Chemo… but man, this stuff makes me super dizzy, nauseas and tired easily… so a few days rest is going to be super nice right now.

My next appointment with him is on August 13th and I will undergo having a scope shoved in through my man parts so he can get a better look at the thickening walls and determine if the bleeding is cancer related, ulcer related or from my enlarged prostate just putting pressure on the bladder and bladder walls.
I am guessing they gave it to you in the pill form, as opposed to injections. Remember to take it with strong tasting liquids (sorry, no alcohol to offset the taste :confounded:). Hopefully the side effects you are experiencing are due to a new medication being tossed into your system, your body needing to adapt again and with luck will eventually pass. Sometimes chemo-type drugs make you feel worse, hope that will not be your case.

Take a well-deserved break, rest and relax a bit. Listen to your wife when she tells you to ease up on the work.:)

*Going to see cardiologist tomorrow...yippie! :p

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Thank you so much for covering me and your kind words, my friend!! You've been a HUGE help to us, @Wyrme and I appreciate it bud!!
Nothing that isn't deserved. I may be a fan boy(boi?) but have been and will be a realist. I would gladly point out a flaw(and any counters as to why I still like), but you(created) and master @Palanto (implemented) a world I am hard pressed to pick a single nit. Oh, and see there are plenty of us that think that once in awhile the master Jack should kowtow to the fairer half and take care so that he may once again conquer.

Alright no daily checking on the zone for me now, gotta get the game done :D See you all again when it's done and out :)
And that (obviously aside from some(alot?) coding-fu is why we love ya. P.S. Apologize to the missus on behalf of us needy players. :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I am guessing they gave it to you in the pill form, as opposed to injections. Remember to take it with strong tasting liquids (sorry, no alcohol to offset the taste :confounded:). Hopefully the side effects you are experiencing are due to a new medication being tossed into your system, your body needing to adapt again and with luck will eventually pass. Sometimes chemo-type drugs make you feel worse, hope that will not be your case.

Take a well-deserved break, rest and relax a bit. Listen to your wife when she tells you to ease up on the work.:)

*Going to see cardiologist tomorrow...yippie! :p
Yeah, it is the oral form and it absolutely tastes terrible, but not quite as bad as some pills I've had to take. Hopefully, you are right and these effects are just the result of my system getting used to yet another stupid medication that I have to take... but the effects are not conducive to being 100% in my read/write skills, takes me a bit more time to type and make sure I am not making mistakes or missing stuff...

Speaking of which, please forgive any errors I didn't catch in the next release and if anyone sees something, please let me know!!

Good luck tomorrow with the cardiologist, my friend, and let us know how it goes... try not to think of our lovely little FAP sitting naked in your lap and grinding herself against you during the test, as it may elevate your BP and heart rhythm!! :D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Nothing that isn't deserved. I may be a fan boy(boi?) but have been and will be a realist. I would gladly point out a flaw(and any counters as to why I still like), but you(created) and master @Palanto (implemented) a world I am hard pressed to pick a single nit. Oh, and see there are plenty of us that think that once in awhile the master Jack should kowtow to the fairer half and take care so that he may once again conquer.

And that (obviously aside from some(alot?) coding-fu is why we love ya. P.S. Apologize to the missus on behalf of us needy players. :)
Yeah, I really need to start listening to her more... though, in the same regard, if I did start listening to her after 25 years of marriage, she might just rush me into the hospital thinking there is something wrong with me... so I better do it gradually, just to be sure I don't incur more stupid medical bills. x'D

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes