Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Nothing that isn't deserved. I may be a fan boy(boi?) but have been and will be a realist. I would gladly point out a flaw(and any counters as to why I still like), but you(created) and master @Palanto (implemented) a world I am hard pressed to pick a single nit. Oh, and see there are plenty of us that think that once in awhile the master Jack should kowtow to the fairer half and take care so that he may once again conquer.

And that (obviously aside from some(alot?) coding-fu is why we love ya. P.S. Apologize to the missus on behalf of us needy players. :)
I broke the "no checking up on f95" pretty fast... weeellll, she's pretty understanding ;) And while I'm working on the code part of the game she's smashing her mouse and keyboard buttons to destroy other players in TESO PvP :D

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Speaking of which, please forgive any errors I didn't catch in the next release and if anyone sees something, please let me know!!
@ASLPro3D
Only if it is an instance where you tried to 'blind us with brilliance' and ended up 'baffling with b******t.' I'll just chalk up misspellings and any other 'errors' to you using 'olde-timey, archaic English.' :biggrin::p

But as @DA22 once said:
Pretty sure Sierra will correct you if you were wrong :biggrin:
:cool:

(I miss the banter/conversations @DA22 posted. Hopefully is doing well/better).

Good luck tomorrow with the cardiologist, my friend, and let us know how it goes... try not to think of our lovely little FAP sitting naked in your lap and grinding herself against you during the test, as it may elevate your BP and heart rhythm!! :D
Maybe I should. They have been wanting to switch me to a new medication that recently came out, but my BP is too low for them and they do not want to risk lowering it even more.:evilsmile::biggrin:

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
@ASLPro3D

Cardiac (P)rehab still improving (bike, treadmill, stepper, and five dumbbell/weight exercises; roughly one hour). They even added six weight machines (once a week) to my routine today (slightly ahead of schedule).

Cardiologist was happy enough to schedule me for an echocardiogram on the 7th (surgery postponed for now). Blood pressure was still too low for them to change medications. Even after going to see them directly from (P)rehab (4th floor down to 3rd floor), it was 92/53.

Maybe next time I'll make myself a 'workout' poster of Syrina. :biggrin::angel: Not sure if the staff would appreciate her as much as some of us, though.:(

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I broke the "no checking up on f95" pretty fast... weeellll, she's pretty understanding ;) And while I'm working on the code part of the game she's smashing her mouse and keyboard buttons to destroy other players in TESO PvP :D
Mine was busy yelling at me to 'TAKE THE BREAK YOU ASKED FOR!', while playing her Sims 4 game. Heh, I told her I had already taken a break... I went to the bathroom.

Needless to say, she was NOT amused!! x'D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@ASLPro3D
Only if it is an instance where you tried to 'blind us with brilliance' and ended up 'baffling with b******t.' I'll just chalk up misspellings and any other 'errors' to you using 'olde-timey, archaic English.' :biggrin::p
Yeah, sometimes I baffle even myself! :D
In my own defense, however, I have to be honest... the words I use that everyone says is 'timey-whyme', archaic English, I actually use in my everyday life!! All this.... 'r u here', 'YOLO', 'iirc' stuff... throws me off and bugs the crap out of me sometimes. heh

But as @DA22 once said:
:cool:

(I miss the banter/conversations @DA22 posted. Hopefully is doing well/better).
Miss the hell out of him too! Fortunately, he still pops on the Patreon page to say hello and stuff... but he seems to be getting back to his old self!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@ASLPro3D

Cardiac (P)rehab still improving (bike, treadmill, stepper, and five dumbbell/weight exercises; roughly one hour). They even added six weight machines (once a week) to my routine today (slightly ahead of schedule).

Cardiologist was happy enough to schedule me for an echocardiogram on the 7th (surgery postponed for now). Blood pressure was still too low for them to change medications. Even after going to see them directly from (P)rehab (4th floor down to 3rd floor), it was 92/53.

Maybe next time I'll make myself a 'workout' poster of Syrina. :biggrin::angel: Not sure if the staff would appreciate her as much as some of us, though.:(
Some of them might, you never know, we all need 'motivation'!!! Might not be work safe, but would certainly spark discussion!! lol

Glad to hear that things are improving, though, and that surgery has at least been postponed. Hopefully this can get nipped by the exercise and meds, without having invasive surgery. Sucks about not getting a change of meds yet... I am three days into this new med for myself and I already want to be off of it... so, can fully understand wanting something different and being forced to remain with your current pills.

But yeah, the BP is still pretty low.... hell, that is way, way lower than mine!! Yeah, you may want to bring a workout poster!! :D

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Anyone have an ETA for the update? Don't want to sound pushy but I needs my fix before I start getting the shakes, lol
Being one of the creators, the best I can tell you is soon... @Palanto has already been working to inject everything into the game's framework and it is two times the normal size of any of our releases, complete with Magic/Spell points and relationship points awarded... but he is working on it and it is MY fault for getting it to him so late in the month.

So, no real ETA... except, it will be out as soon as he is finished. ;)

Reactions: Nekura and Palanto

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Some of them might, you never know, we all need 'motivation'!!! Might not be work safe, but would certainly spark discussion!! lol

Glad to hear that things are improving, though, and that surgery has at least been postponed. Hopefully this can get nipped by the exercise and meds, without having invasive surgery. Sucks about not getting a change of meds yet... I am three days into this new med for myself and I already want to be off of it... so, can fully understand wanting something different and being forced to remain with your current pills.

But yeah, the BP is still pretty low.... hell, that is way, way lower than mine!! Yeah, you may want to bring a workout poster!! :D
Thanks.

Unfortunately, surgery will still probably have to happen sometime in the future (Ejection Fraction of 28%). However, it is 'stable' and potentially has improved a little (hence, the upcoming echo' to check/determine any progress).

Anyway, back to more interesting things:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;)

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Anyone have an ETA for the update? Don't want to sound pushy but I needs my fix before I start getting the shakes, lol
Being one of the creators, the best I can tell you is soon... @Palanto has already been working to inject everything into the game's framework and it is two times the normal size of any of our releases, complete with Magic/Spell points and relationship points awarded... but he is working on it and it is MY fault for getting it to him so late in the month.

So, no real ETA... except, it will be out as soon as he is finished. ;)
What ASLPro3D said ;) The biggest problem is actually that I have to work this weekend 3x 12h nightshifts (8pm to 8am), so I don't have too much time to work on the game (since my laptop broke some months ago and I still couldn't get a replacement I could afford, I can't work at work on the game, what I usually did too before the laptop broke) :) I try to get it done so that it can be released before the end of this month, but I'll ask ASLPro3D to write down the Patrons contact details who pledged this month so that they can get the release even if they stopped the pledge for the next month...

Reactions: ASLPro3D and Nekura
U

User_130505

I have to say, even though I am only a few chapters into the story, that it is the best I have ever read.
As to the health issue, I have a little advice.

1: Do not be afraid to seek second opinions on anything the doctors might say.
They are not gods, and do make mistakes.
Trust me on that.

2: I do not know your personal level of medical knowledge, but I will tell you what happened with my father who knew to much, but at the same time, not enough.
My father was retired U.S. Army Special forces, cross trained as a medic.
He had COPD, and last February had a major heart attack.
The Doctor would prescribe medications to help him recover, but if he did not like a side effect, he just stopped taking them, under the belief that he knew enough to do well anyway.
Just do what the doctors tell you, but always keep second opinions in mind.
He passed away in October 2017

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thanks.

Unfortunately, surgery will still probably have to happen sometime in the future (Ejection Fraction of 28%). However, it is 'stable' and potentially has improved a little (hence, the upcoming echo' to check/determine any progress).

Anyway, back to more interesting things:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;)
At least it appears to be stable for now! Be sure to keep us updated and yeah, that is an interesting view! :D

Reactions: Wyrme and Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I have to say, even though I am only a few chapters into the story, that it is the best I have ever read.
As to the health issue, I have a little advice.

1: Do not be afraid to seek second opinions on anything the doctors might say.
They are not gods, and do make mistakes.
Trust me on that.

2: I do not know your personal level of medical knowledge, but I will tell you what happened with my father who knew to much, but at the same time, not enough.
My father was retired U.S. Army Special forces, cross trained as a medic.
He had COPD, and last February had a major heart attack.
The Doctor would prescribe medications to help him recover, but if he did not like a side effect, he just stopped taking them, under the belief that he knew enough to do well anyway.
Just do what the doctors tell you, but always keep second opinions in mind.
He passed away in October 2017
Really glad to hear that you like the story and that you like it so much!!

As for the doctors, yeah, been very cautious when it comes to the health, particularly when it might be the "Big C" and in the area that it is at... so have doubled up on opinions and views, since I really don't want to be treated for something I may not have... or not be treated for what I might have.

As for the meds and stuff, not going to lie... I am one of those individuals who will only take meds if I have no other option or near the point of death. For me to be taking what I am taking right now, I am doing so because the alternative is well... not pleasant, so being sure to stick with it, even if it makes me feel like crap, dizzy and like I am going to fall asleep while having my head in the toilet as I pray to the 'Porcelain God'.

Really sorry to hear about your dad... lost mine August 2016. :(

P.S. You are EVIL.
You can guess which chapter I am at.
HA HA!

Who me? Nah, not me... I am innocent!! x'D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Any Walkthrough from 0.4.2.1 to now?
There is one that goes up to "Wicked Choices 0.4.5.0" but it is only available to our patrons on Patreon. If there is someone out there that wants to create one of their own to share with others, that is fine, but we are keeping the walkthroughs primarily for those who sponsor us and our work (can't give everything away).

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
There is one that goes up to "Wicked Choices 0.4.5.0" but it is only available to our patrons on Patreon. If there is someone out there that wants to create one of their own to share with others, that is fine, but we are keeping the walkthroughs primarily for those who sponsor us and our work (can't give everything away).
This is understandable, if i had not 5 Games that i support with Money, i would join yours.
Anyway thanks for the Post ^^

Reactions: ASLPro3D
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes