U

User_130505

Download them all the first time you get the game.
Copy the files from 0.4.4.1 to 0.4.5.0 into 0.4.4.1 you have to do the updates to that folder in numerical order, since some files do get replaced.

Then do the same for 0.4.5.0 to 0.5.1.0 until all of the updates have been installed into the base folder 0.4.4.1 Once you have updated this time, when the next release comes out, you will only have to add the newest update.
The game is very much worth the effort the first time, just make sure that you keep the 0.4.4.1 folder for use when future updates come out.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Copy the files from 0.4.4.1 to 0.4.5.0 into 0.4.4.1 you have to do the updates to that folder in numerical order, since some files do get replaced.

Then do the same for 0.4.5.0 to 0.5.1.0 until all of the updates have been installed into the base folder 0.4.4.1 Once you have updated this time, when the next release comes out, you will only have to add the newest update.
The game is very much worth the effort the first time, just make sure that you keep the 0.4.4.1 folder for use when future updates come out.

Sorry but its not make sence to 0.45 tge back to first

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I dont understand which file to download and how to install
Sorry but its not make sence to 0.45 tge back to first
@tuli2770 the instructions on how to install the game is clear on the front page, as @WillyTheWacker has stated, you start by downloading and installing the base game (0.4.4.1) and then install the rest of the patches on the frontpage into that folder. There is even a video on how to install the game under the "Installation Tutorial" spoiler ALSO on the frontpage.

And if that is too confusing, there is even an "Official, compressed, pre-patched version" that you can download, which is the full game, with all of the patches already applied for you...

...seriously, it isn't terribly difficult to understand, just need to take a moment to read.

Reactions: botc76 and Palanto
U

User_130505

I admit to a bit of fear also, but William deserves every inch he gets forced into him, and then some. Maybe if he behaves himself and helps out in the end, you can give him his dick back, and make him a futa. I don't think he deserves to become fully male again.

Oh, and if he does become a futa for helping, stick him in a room with his mother, and let him take his revenge on her.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I think the best thing here will be to turn Billy into a futa and use missions like, her trying to understand what happened. Like her going to church or a hospital to figure out what's wrong with her. Some may take advantage of her. My goal at least will be to break billy enough that she accepts who she is and wants to help the protagonist in his war. Maybe even have her begin to be attracted to him. Perhaps at the end of this side story maybe the mc can make an appearance? (So that they can have a scene together)
I agree, @revan335!

I hadn't considered a church... that is an interesting idea. I had considered a therapist/hospital thing... but never thought about a church and it would make sense, considering that William/Billie knows that it is "magic" done by the "antichrist" that turns him into either a "Futa" or "Woman"... so it would make sense that he/she would try to seek help from a religious source if he/she can't get the help to "turn back" from a medical profession.

Really great idea, thanks!!! :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

Thanks for trying to help him out, @WillyTheWacker... man, it get's old trying to explain things 50 to 1000x's!! LOL

Reactions: botc76 and Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I admit to a bit of fear also, but William deserves every inch he gets forced into him, and then some. Maybe if he behaves himself and helps out in the end, you can give him his dick back, and make him a futa. I don't think he deserves to become fully male again.

Oh, and if he does become a futa for helping, stick him in a room with his mother, and let him take his revenge on her.
I have to agree with you, I don't think William deserves the right to be "turned back" to what he once was... personally, I think breathing is too good for him, but, killing him would be too easy and not as satisfying as him having to live the rest of his life in the new body and having to live with the reminder for the rest of his life for what he did to Claire... ;)

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
any chance to upload full 0.5.2.0 in OP (not compressed )? last i played 4.4.1 and im kinda lazy to install 4-5 patches

U

User_130505

No problem. You are putting out a ton of effort creating the stories, so it is only right that we, the people in the peanut gallery help out.
Besides, I am learning things here. I can already write well, and have done many custom erotica stories for friends, but I have been trying to figure out Daz3D, so I can move into these types of stories.
They look to be a lot of fun, and with me having to leave work to take care of my mother, I have the free time.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018

"Copy the files from 0.4.4.1 to 0.4.5.0 into 0.4.4.1 you have to do the updates to that folder in numerical order, since some files do get replaced."

I Think this part is what is confusing Tuli. You're telling him to copy 0.4.4.1 to 0.4.5.0 then back into 0.4.4.1. This makes no sense.

Basically what it should have said...

Step 1: First download 0.4.4.1
Step 2: Then download 0.4.5.0
Step 3: Place 0.4.5.0 into 0.4.4.1 to overwrite the necessary files.

U

User_130505

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My hair is the same as yours, but for the love of god, stay away from the redheads.
I had a really cute, but fanatical Baptist girl stalking me to the point I would catch her peeking through my windows.
Oh, and she apparently became pregnant if she even looked at a dick, so no thank you.

Oh, and best of all, her constantly cheating ex husband gave her the gift that keeps on giving, Herpes.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I dont know if I really want to try this game, than I am not really a fan of Rape like this one pictures with the strangeld. So is this often or not. I want really give it a try.
The rape scene is unavoidable and is pretty graphic, you can fast forward through the thing with the CTRL button though and it is the only rape scene in the game.

@ASLPro3D

Just finished the update...and...Wow! Thanks for getting the BP up. :evilsmile::p
Yeah... man that was a crazy update, huh?!?!?! LOL

No blue balls there!! ;) And glad it got the blood a pumping!! :happyblush

I decided to give this a try, I just hope the shemale thing can be avoided, or I'll barf. So many good reviews though
The Futa is avoidable... and it doesn't happen to the MC, it is just a "witnessed" scene if you choose to see it. ;)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes