U

User_130505

I dont know if I really want to try this game, than I am not really a fan of Rape like this one pictures with the strangeld. So is this often or not. I want really give it a try.
One time near the beginning.
The story is well thought out, and the graphics are stunning.
It is well worth giving it a try.

Feb 8, 2018
And if that is too confusing, there is even an "Official, compressed, pre-patched version" that you can download, which is the full game, with all of the patches already applied for you...
Except when I click the link for the pre-patched version it takes me to a screen where I have decide to create a MEGA account or try without an account. At no point do I find the file to download :(

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Except when I click the link for the pre-patched version it takes me to a screen where I have decide to create a MEGA account or try without an account. At no point do I find the file to download :(
Try it now @The GIT! If it was the MAC "skunked' version, apparently there was a problem with the link, but I fixed it just now.

Reactions: Palanto
U

User_130505

Maybe you can do it like the scene with the daughter. You know that it is happening without seeing it.
The screams from him would be more than enough to convey the message, without you having to suffer building the images.
The maid could always silence him with the recently used strap-on, also.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Maybe you can do it like the scene with the daughter. You know that it is happening without seeing it.
The screams from him would be more than enough to convey the message, without you having to suffer building the images.
The maid could always silence him with the strap-on also.
Nope going to have to show it and render everything, as the whole thing will be in as a game!! That and it will be good to see him get it in the END... either as a sissy, futa or as a woman. ;)

Reactions: Palanto

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I dont know if I really want to try this game, than I am not really a fan of Rape like this one pictures with the strangeld. So is this often or not. I want really give it a try.
It only happens in the beginning, that I know of, but it's rather important to the plot development and what happens/how you influence things later on in the game. A fair word of warning is extremely powerful, in both imagery and text, so it's not for the faint of heart. :) Once you get past that, prepare yourself for one of the most thought-provoking, well written, and beautifully illustrated stories/games/experiences that this site has to offer.

AND from reading the comments- I, apparently have MUCH to catch up on. I was waiting until I could sit down and absorb this all in one sitting (haven't played since the update over the core DL, Lol), but I may have parlay more important things IRL (eating, sleeping, working, etc.,.), just to get up to speed with the rest of the class. :) I'm trying to avoid even scanning the comments for fear or spoilers- it's like everyone has seen the movie except me and they won't shut up about it. :p

Also, the only way Catawashere (sp?) will be happy with ANY update- is if NO ONE dies that he wants to include in his Harem. Lol

btw, "Hi, Jack."

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
It still blows me away how amazing your graphics are, and the story is well thought out, but you are still, EVIL!
To win we need all the power we can get, so unfortunately taking one for the team seemed to be more of a requirement than I would have liked. lol

I need to see about getting a fan banner from you.

Great work.
Hihi :D Like ASLPro3D said, it didn't have to be that choice, but if you really want as much power as possible, it was the right choice ;)

Anyone could upload the complete 5.2 compressed version on a mirror other than Mega? I can't use it, tooooooo slow!
Thank you all in advance!
Mega slow? Well I don't know what you mean since it's unlimited speeds and I personally downloaded files up to 10MB/s from there.... so yep no speed problems with mega, must be your or your isp X_x

I dont understand which file to download and how to install
Sorry but its not make sence to 0.45 tge back to first
"Copy the files from 0.4.4.1 to 0.4.5.0 into 0.4.4.1 you have to do the updates to that folder in numerical order, since some files do get replaced."

I Think this part is what is confusing Tuli. You're telling him to copy 0.4.4.1 to 0.4.5.0 then back into 0.4.4.1. This makes no sense.

Basically what it should have said...

Step 1: First download 0.4.4.1
Step 2: Then download 0.4.5.0
Step 3: Place 0.4.5.0 into 0.4.4.1 to overwrite the necessary files.
Well ok first to answer the question of tuli again:
If you want the uncompressed images version (better quality but MUCH bigger in size) you'll have to download 0.4.4.1 Base game, extract the zip file and download 0.4.4.1 to 0.4.5.0 extract it at the same location as you did the 0.4.4.1 version. Then just go down the list and repeat the steps for the 0.4.4.1 thing with 0.4.5.0 to 0.5.1.0, 0.5.1.0 to 0.5.1.1 and 0.5.1.1 to 0.5.2.0 That's all, everytime you unzip the package in the folder above the "WickedChoices-PC" folder (right click -> 7zip/winrar/whatever -> Extract Here) it will ask you to overwrite some files, click yes and that's it.

Copy the files from 0.4.4.1 to 0.4.5.0 into 0.4.4.1 <--- read that again Felicityskye :) to and into is something entirely different, and the first isn't even what he wrote himself, it's the patch name ;) 0.4.4.1 to 0.4.5.0 is written like that on the front page :D

The rape scene is unavoidable and is pretty graphic, you can fast forward through the thing with the CTRL button though and it is the only rape scene in the game.

Yeah... man that was a crazy update, huh?!?!?! LOL

No blue balls there!! ;) And glad it got the blood a pumping!! :happyblush

The Futa is avoidable... and it doesn't happen to the MC, it is just a "witnessed" scene if you choose to see it. ;)
Hmmm well that's not entirely true, if you meet specific requirements you meet someone in the jungle (chapter 1) which gets you into another rape scene. ;) But that is avoidable ;)

The MEGA link for 0.4.4.1 to 0.4.5.0 patch died, can someone upload a new one?
I'll fix them in a bit, I think I removed them this morning because I didn't check the page first to see which "Full game version" he used as the last base version ;) Give me 5 min.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Hmmm well that's not entirely true, if you meet specific requirements you meet someone in the jungle (chapter 1) which gets you into another rape scene. ;) But that is avoidable ;)
Oh yeah, kinda forgot about that one... Although, for some odd reason, Claire's seems so much worse imho.

Wanted to thank you for the video tutorial- I was afraid I might 'tard up updating my game, so your video was extremely helpful and informative. Of course, after hearing your German accent- it made me want to dust off my Scorpions CD's. So, thanks for both of those things. Lol

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
any chance to upload full 0.5.2.0 in OP (not compressed )? last i played 4.4.1 and im kinda lazy to install 4-5 patches
It's much faster though, and 4-5 patches, well that's just 9 to 12 more clicks (rightclick, 7zip or whatever, extract here)

But here are the links to the full game version for everyone starting out new with this version:

(3.37 GB)
(3.35 GB)

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Oh yeah, kinda forgot about that one... Although, for some odd reason, Claire's seems so much worse imho.

Wanted to thank you for the video tutorial- I was afraid I might 'tard up updating my game, so your video was extremely helpful and informative. Of course, after hearing your German accent- it made me want to dust off my Scorpions CD's. So, thanks for both of those things. Lol
Hahaha :D You're welcome ;)

so, i updated it and then i got. If anybody can help me it would be welcome
Wow X_x what the heck? Uhm can you do me a favor? Can you check the game_version.txt inside the base folder (WickedChoices-PC/game_version.txt) and see if it says: Wicked Choices v0.5.2.0 ?

U

User_10739

It's much faster though, and 4-5 patches, well that's just 9 to 12 more clicks (rightclick, 7zip or whatever, extract here)

But here are the links to the full game version for everyone starting out new with this version:

(3.37 GB)
(3.35 GB)
Full versions added to OP. Thanks @Palanto

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes